PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Make a YouTube Video of Bad Calls?

Blue-Lightning
06-06-2012, 10:34 PM
I want the NBA called out for this. That was the worst, most blatant throwing of a game I have ever seen. That was terrible. I never complain about the refs. I have a friend over who hates the Spurs... he apologized because of the refereeing.

Please make a YouTube video of the terrible calls. Throw in the ones that went our way too... it'll only add to how bad that was.

Spurs are my champions. Go Spurs Go!

Kai
06-06-2012, 10:37 PM
I agree there was definite bullshit by the officials, but while you're at it you should make a video of the Spurs choking away an 18 point lead and missing shot after shot at the end. Spurs didn't play well enough to win in the second half.

Bender
06-06-2012, 10:37 PM
make sure to get the ones of Harden flopping his head back like he's been hit by a heavyweight champ

spursparker9
06-06-2012, 10:38 PM
There is no use. At the most they will do is admitting they made the wrong calls.

Going into the next game, the refs can just be biased again.

NBA will only worry if there is drop in game attendance, drop in tv rating and drop in nba products sales

baseline bum
06-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Why don't you make it, fuckhead?

Blue-Lightning
06-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Kaizoku - the Spurs did play well enough to win in the second half... though they did lose the lead.

Ginobili call taken away (replay showed Durant sliding) - 3 pts Spurs
Ginobili screen - 3 pts Spurs and Ginobili on the bench
Parker foul on Westbrook (no contact whatsoever) + 1 pt Thunder
Kawai Leonard foul on Durant (Leonard was five feet away) + 1 pt Thunder
Stephen Jackson technical for staring + 1 pt Thunder

And there were many more. There were also several no-calls. But just with those, the refs spotted the Thunder 9 points... 10 if they had hit their shots.

Vici
06-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Only thing you can do to send a message is to stop watching. I've all but stopped and I have yet to find a reason to go back.

Blue-Lightning
06-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Baseline Bum - I don't have the game video.

Chachachango
06-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Dude, just deal with it. Yeah, there some bad calls but Spurs paniced and bricked their shots.

LegendaryFan44
06-06-2012, 10:48 PM
ITS all been documented..Joey Crawford..all this shit was in Tim D.'s book..refs control the outcome/pointspread..look up the video when Donaghey was reported as being involved in gambling..the next day STERN WAS WHITE AS A GHOST...its $$$$$$ Incredible reporters dont ask players were they aware of game pointspreds..thats WHY they play the games.

Reeko_Htown
06-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Will someone make a video of the 15 point halftime lead eroading?

Hooks
06-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Kaizoku - the Spurs did play well enough to win in the second half... though they did lose the lead.

Ginobili call taken away (replay showed Durant sliding) - 3 pts Spurs
Ginobili screen - 3 pts Spurs and Ginobili on the bench
Parker foul on Westbrook (no contact whatsoever) + 1 pt Thunder
Kawai Leonard foul on Durant (Leonard was five feet away) + 1 pt Thunder
Stephen Jackson technical for staring + 1 pt Thunder

And there were many more. There were also several no-calls. But just with those, the refs spotted the Thunder 9 points... 10 if they had hit their shots.

Westbrook hitting Kawhi on the head leaving to a TO
Harden flopping on Jack as well

Beanzamillion21
06-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Waiting for this. This is better than the Lakers screw job on the Kings, tbh.

Borat Sagyidev
06-06-2012, 11:34 PM
This will be overlooked in the same fashion the Kings screwjob went down.

Sacramento has been a joke ever since.

Blue-Lightning
06-06-2012, 11:35 PM
The fact that real NBA fans here remember the Kings-Lakers means this one won't be forgotten either.

SA210
06-07-2012, 12:25 AM
I'd love to watch this video. Motherfucking corrupt NBA sons of bitches