PDA

View Full Version : Kori Ellis, Thanks from Piston fans!

jochhejaam
06-23-2005, 07:56 PM
Kori, thanks for the awesome message board you've created and to all the Spurs fans posting here (almost all of them :lol )

Didn't want to wait 'til after the game because if we win it could be construed as being "easy to be gracious after winning" and if we lose we might just scatter never to be heard from again (or at least until next year) :lol :elephant

sincerely
Christian Marlowe

AI-square
06-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Yeah thanks Kori Ellis. This place is great and I'm not even a Spurs fan.

xcoriate
06-23-2005, 08:01 PM
Stick around fellas always good to have quality posters from other teams

Pistons < Spurs
06-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Agreed. Thanks to all of you Spur fans.......with the exception of one or 2!! It's been lots of fun during my short stay. Hopefully you all won't mind seeing my ugly mug around here even after this game is over.

You've got the best online community for any team by far. Mad props to Kori,Timvp and all of the other members.

Good luck to your team. You all deserve the win......

But hopefully my boys want it more.

bdubya
06-23-2005, 08:03 PM
Seconded or thirded or whatever; great board.

(Props on the moderation, too; it's not heavy-handed, but sometimes it's appropriate).

And respect for the Spurs, natch.

And GO PISTONS!

geerussell
06-23-2005, 08:06 PM
I have to chime in on this one. Solid, well-run forum you have here, it's been fun trading blasts with spurs fans for two weeks.

Rematch+Repeat=Revenge
06-23-2005, 08:09 PM
I'll add my thanks as well, again before the game so it's sincere and not construed as (hopefully!) celebratory.
This is the second best board I've ever seen. It would be first if not for LetsGoWings.com. We've got a nice community over there as well, but we don't all get together for games

Win or lose, it's been a great series and great chatting with y'all. I am positive the best team will win tonight, and if the Pistons lose, I can't pick a better bunch to lose to. Maybe I can get Slomo to make me an avatar someday........

Let's play ball!

DaBigMotor
06-23-2005, 08:26 PM
I T A!!

Apart from the RACISTS and the stereotypically predictable Detroit bashers, this is a great forum. Kudos!

Willinsa
06-23-2005, 09:17 PM
Kori, thanks for the awesome message board you've created and to all the Spurs fans posting here (almost all of them :lol )

Didn't want to wait 'til after the game because if we win it could be construed as being "easy to be gracious after winning" and if we lose we might just scatter never to be heard from again (or at least until next year) :lol :elephant

sincerely
Christian Marlowe

Stick around after the finals, you seem like a cool pistons fan.

Shelly
06-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Yeah, y'all can stick around. After all, we let Tlong post..:lol

FCBarca
06-23-2005, 09:30 PM
Agreed...Overall great message board...Kudos as well to Kori for removing a racist thread earlier in the week, got my respect...Look forward to next season visiting as well...Cheers...And may the best team win...Bragging rights last only a season.

Pistons < Spurs
06-24-2005, 01:27 AM
You all represent well. None of the typical immature "we kicked your ass biatch" posts or anything.............although I'd say you've all earned the right to go that route!

TDMVPDPOY
06-24-2005, 01:49 AM
so far these pistons fans are easy to communicate too then the fakers, suns, and haters that post on these forums.

CubanMustGo
06-24-2005, 02:22 AM
You all represent well. None of the typical immature "we kicked your ass biatch" posts or anything.............although I'd say you've all earned the right to go that route!

Heh. Squeeking out a close win in Game 7 at home hardly qualifies as "kicking your ass." Pistons have nothing but respect from me after there playoff performance this year. You were great in defeating the Fakers last year, but having experienced your play in person this year, you are even more impressive than I thought.

jochhejaam
06-24-2005, 06:26 AM
Gotta get myself to work but thought I'd "put" this back to the front page to give other Piston fans a chance to express their appreciation.

Great Champion - Spurs!
Great Board owner - Kori!

Kori Ellis
06-24-2005, 06:31 AM
Thanks to all of you for participating here.

You guys are a great group of fans. Hopefully the teams will meet again in next season's Finals and we can do this all over again.