PDA

View Full Version : Derek Fisher was present in the 2004 and 2012 backdoor sweeps

Venti Quattro
06-06-2012, 10:38 PM
:lmao Spurs
:lmao regular season champs

whitemamba
06-06-2012, 10:41 PM
:lmao:lmao::lmao:ihit

TheChillFactor
06-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Oh well the spurs won the chip in 2007 when he was making his kid fake cancer to get out of mormon land...

Tbh i hope billy king injects cancer cells into his kids other eye this summer.

VBM
06-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Lol Fisher closes duncan's and kobe's championship window. The fuck is that?!?

LiamNeeson'shero
06-06-2012, 10:46 PM

revenge tour

tesseractive
06-06-2012, 10:46 PM

:lmao

ElNono
06-06-2012, 10:47 PM
tbh, doesn't bother me at all. We won after '04, and in this game, we got killed by Durant... no bullshit Fish shot...

pass1st
06-06-2012, 10:48 PM
Fisher is the Spurkiller, tbh

Wish we had him :depressed

timtonymanu
06-06-2012, 10:48 PM
:lmao I hate that fuckhead. But whatever.

Jacob1983
06-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Fisher won the battle in 2004 but he lost the war. I wonder if that will happen again?

Latarian Milton
06-06-2012, 10:50 PM
at least they reached the conference finals this year, thats a huge improvement over last season imho :lol

cobbler
06-06-2012, 11:07 PM
Can't imagine which hurts worse...

0.4 or 6.7

Ouuuuch!

Good season though for the Spurs but going from 20-0 to 0-4 has got to sting!

Rain318
06-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Yea i really dislike fisher as a professional. It started in 07 when he used his daughter to get out of Utah. And this year he didnt even show up to the rockets after trade. I guess the doctors in OKC are better than LA. Yea u can say "he wants to play for a winner" but who doesnt? He's a prick and deserves to be kicked in the balls. He clutch but also an unprofessional prick. Congrats to OKC tho hope this rep the west well.

ElNono
06-06-2012, 11:17 PM

Not at all. It was a great season, not just good. I feel we easily overachieved.

FkLA
06-06-2012, 11:17 PM
When I saw Neal inexplicably sag off of Fish, I had no doubts he was gonna fuck our Spurs in the ass again. :depressed

cobbler
06-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Not at all. It was a great season, not just good. I feel we easily overachieved.

We will just have to disagree on that. When you are the favorite to win it all going into the playoffs and on a 20 game win streak and have a 93.3% chance to make the finals and then get backdoor swept.... that is choking and it's not so "great".

The Spurs had a good season but ultimately folded and became one of 29. As an athlete there is one goal and one goal only. Win it all. Moral victories are for losers.

But you can believe losing when you were favored to win it all is great!!!! Good for you!

PublicOption
06-06-2012, 11:29 PM
He cried to stern to let it happen.

Fpoonsie
06-06-2012, 11:32 PM

Considering you can't feel anything from the waist down, I'm not surprised.

ElNono
06-06-2012, 11:32 PM
We will just have to disagree on that. When you are the favorite to win it all going into the playoffs

Sure, we'll disagree. The Spurs were not the favorites to win it all going into the playoffs.

and on a 20 game win streak and have a 93.3% chance to make the finals and then get backdoor swept.... that is choking and it's not so "great".

The Spurs started the season with Richard Jefferson in their ranks and wondering if they'll get anything from that rookie Leonard. Some thought the Spurs would miss the playoffs entirely, due to the shortened season.

With that in mind, making the WCF wasn't just good, it was great, especially for a team that's on a farewell tour.

The Spurs had a good season but ultimately folded and became one of 29. As an athlete there is one goal and one goal only. Win it all. Moral victories are for losers.

No excuses here. OKC were the better team. That said, I enjoyed this season a heck of a lot more than the last one.

VBM
06-06-2012, 11:33 PM

That's that smell the roses bullshit. Spurs fucked up a golden opportunity to ring when they drew Utah and LAC in rounds 1 and 2. Pop better go hard in FA. We'll see if Amy..er Tim signs for cheap.

ElNono
06-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Considering you can't feel anything from the waist down, I'm not surprised.

:lol

ElNono
06-06-2012, 11:35 PM
That's that smell the roses bullshit. Spurs fucked up a golden opportunity to ring when they drew Utah and LAC in rounds 1 and 2. Pop better go hard in FA. We'll see if Amy..er Tim signs for cheap.

I don't give a crap about the 20 win streak, tbh... it's bullshit numbers... I look at enjoying watching this team, and ejecting RJ was the best that happened this season.

Peeps here can confirm I never bought the "contender" moniker, even after the trades and going up 2-0...

KDtrey5
06-06-2012, 11:46 PM
" thunders don't stand a chance we take them out in 4 if not no less than 5"
" we have a 20 game winning streak"
" duncan found the fountain of youth" LOL
" Tony parker is the best point guard in the playoffs" ( during 2-0 lol)
" last time we lost was in april"
" we have the experience and manu is healthy"

LOL LOL LOL :rollin

cobbler
06-06-2012, 11:58 PM
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/legal-scales.jpg

InK
06-07-2012, 12:06 AM
:lol Insider take

TDMVPDPOY
06-07-2012, 12:29 AM
fisher was also present for the pistons 04, and whoever comes out east...

Jacob1983
06-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Yep so don't get too excited.

ElNono
06-07-2012, 12:39 AM
cobbler on a joyride

not obsessed at all, tbh :lol

TDMVPDPOY
06-07-2012, 12:51 AM
only thing thats been consistent is teams beating the spurs usually fail in the next round

cobbler
06-07-2012, 02:51 AM
cobbler on a joyride

not obsessed at all, tbh :lol

poor nono... just cannot get me out from under his skin and has to comment on all my "shit takes". So amusing! So yeah, my total of a handful of Spurs posts over the years makes me obsessed. BRILLIANT!!!!

So seriously, which is worse? The 0.4 shocker or the 6.7 choke job? It's an honest question. :lol

Sean Cagney
06-07-2012, 03:52 AM
But they beat your team down this year too huh? Fishser gone from your team for dam Sessions! Now he is in the finals and LA IS AT HOME TOO! HUH?

04 KILLED IN THE FINALS! 012? Beat the Spurs you get killed in the finals usually, so is it a GIFT or a curse?

cobbler
06-07-2012, 04:14 AM
But they beat your team down this year too huh? Fishser gone from your team for dam Sessions! Now he is in the finals and LA IS AT HOME TOO! HUH?

04 KILLED IN THE FINALS! 012? Beat the Spurs you get killed in the finals usually, so is it a GIFT or a curse?

Yes they did. The Lakers most definetly choked! That was then and we took our ribbing and this is now.

BTW, Fisher was traded for Jordan Hill. Good luck to him in the finals I say!

We were killed in the 04 finals because Malone went down. I am pretty sure OKC will be just fine unless one of their big 3 goes down. But you never know. That is why they play the games. I don't believe in curses or conspiracies.

mavsfan1000
06-07-2012, 02:19 PM

0.4 or 6.7

Ouuuuch!

:lol Nice trolling.

ElNono
06-07-2012, 02:24 PM
poor nono... just cannot get me out from under his skin and has to comment on all my "shit takes". So amusing! So yeah, my total of a handful of Spurs posts over the years makes me obsessed. BRILLIANT!!!!

:lol your shit takes are well documented, and I'm far from the first (or last) to point them out.

But do tell us how butthurt you are about them :lol

So seriously, which is worse? The 0.4 shocker or the 6.7 choke job? It's an honest question. :lol

:lol already answered, tbh... this one didn't sting at all... in 04 we were defending champs, thus there were higher expectations.

:lol now do tell us again how Mik:lol Br:lolwn system translates well to the playoffs :lmao

z0sa
06-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Derek Fisher was present in the 2004 and 2012 backdoor sweeps

... and Parker wasn't, for the most part.

The Gemini Method
06-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Hey if Fisher wins it with OKC the I'll be glad for him because he had been an integral part of the Lakers' success in the 90's and 00's. Hopefully the outcome will be better than what happened in '04 that's for sure. I will probably hope for an OKC victory over either the Heat or the Celtics.

Venti Quattro
06-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Hey if Fisher wins it with OKC the I'll be glad for him because he had been an integral part of the Lakers' success in the 90's and 00's. Hopefully the outcome will be better than what happened in '04 that's for sure. I will probably hope for an OKC victory over either the Heat or the Celtics.

:worthy: The Gemini Method

Where have you been, brother?

The Gemini Method
06-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Work has been cracking down on our personal usage of the interwebz, so I have been laying low. I crashed my home apple system and haven't had the time to work on it. Been reading this board from afar and though I'm happy to see OKC make it, I thought the Spurs were going to roll through to the finals. Also had to deal with a crazy ex gf...but the antics on here is still going on strong. How goes it, Venti?

cobbler
06-07-2012, 05:45 PM
:lol your shit takes are well documented, and I'm far from the first (or last) to point them out.

But do tell us how butthurt you are about them :lol

Documented! Join a committee, write up a bill! :lmao

:
:lol already answered, tbh... this one didn't sting at all... in 04 we were defending champs, thus there were higher expectations.

So you, the Spur fans, and oh the Spurs themselves had no exectations to win the title this year? No doubt on the heals of 20-0 and a 93.3 % chance to make it to the finals against a weak East you were expecting a choke job. ANd of course your own personal meltdown over tha last 3 day is absolute proof. BRILLIANT!!!!!

:
:lol now do tell us again how Mik:lol Br:lolwn system translates well to the playoffs :lmao

Browns system was far from the Lakers issues. His defense is sound and the offense came around in a shortened season where many changes were put in place with no practice time. His real faults are not the system but his inability to make in game adjustments in a timely manner. That said, that was not why the Lakers choked. It was inconsistent play from Bynum and Gasol along with Sessions wilting under the playoff pressure and Kobe's late game idiotic decisions. Brown is an ok coach. Nothing spectatular but adequate. The Lakers loss was completely on the players and their inability to step up and not Brown. Nice try though!

Have a great off season there nono. Maybe get away from the basement and PC and get out a little. I know the forums are your life but seriously, there's more!

Take care!