PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Jackson Tech

shraediggz
06-06-2012, 10:47 PM
Honestly, that Stephen Jackson tech was the final straw for me. I get that the NBA has a no taunting rule, but having to watch James Harden and company stare down our fucking guys for 3 fucking games and get away with it, seeing Jack get t'd up for doing the same ONCE was just..... unwatchable.

Quite honestly, it's been years now where abysmal refereeing has taken out the enjoyment of the game. I don't care if the best team won tonight, or if people say the calls didn't change the outcome of the game. I don't care about that shit. I just want to watch a sport where I know calls will be made no matter whose side of the ball its on. And I'm tired of watching fouls called away from the basketball and having those calls effect the game one way or another.

I'm not a fan of this sport as it's currently constituted. At one point, I used to spend money watching the sport, this year, I stuck to watching free streams, next year, I could guarantee I won't even do as much. I've been a Spurs fan going on 20 years, and I just can't take this product anymore.

NBA. Where unwatchable happens.