PDA

View Full Version : Missed Opportunity

BatManu20
06-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Obviously disappointed. Mainly because that was our final chance to win a championship. We'll still be good next season assuming Duncan re-signs and we add a couple pieces but we'll never be good enough to win another ring. This shortened season was our opportunity and we were clicking at the right time. We stole home court advantage at the end of the season. Unfortunately our role players just couldn't handle the big stage. I thought this was our year. Congrats to the Thunder though. They're going to be the best team in the league for a long time, might even surpass the Spurs in Championships. Spurs fan til I die, sucks to see em go out like this. Go Spurs.

Harry Callahan
06-06-2012, 11:18 PM
OKC will be lucky to win two.

The new CBA will prevent them from keeping this group together for long. Most of those players will not take a home town discount when its contract time.

Vinnie_Johnson
06-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Obviously disappointed. Mainly because that was our final chance to win a championship. We'll still be good next season assuming Duncan re-signs and we add a couple pieces but we'll never be good enough to win another ring. This shortened season was our opportunity and we were clicking at the right time. Unfortunately our role players just couldn't handle the big stage. I thought this was our year. Congrats to the Thunder though. They're going to be the best team in the league for a long time, might even surpass the Spurs in Championships. Spurs fan til I die, sucks to see em go out like this.

Agree it was all lined up perfectly. You guys will still be good or better next year but may not be as healthy like you were this year.

BatManu20
06-06-2012, 11:24 PM
This one's gonna linger for a while