PDA

View Full Version : Over Coaching

SequSpur
06-06-2012, 11:34 PM
Spurs won the first two games playing Spurs ball. Thunder won a home game and Pop panicked. He was outcoached the rest of the way, period.

The Spurs aren't built to play 7 deep. Also, the HackaSplitter changed his whole mentality. Props to OKC for taking the "Pop" out of the game.

Spurs were the better team. Pop wasn't the best Coach.

To Drop four straight after the run we had was pitiful.

I'm over it though. This team was Fool's Gold anyway. I saved my money this year.

Go Texas Rangers.

therealtruth
06-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Spurs won the first two games playing Spurs ball. Thunder won a home game and Pop panicked. He was outcoached the rest of the way, period.

The Spurs aren't built to play 7 deep. Also, the HackaSplitter changed his whole mentality. Props to OKC for taking the "Pop" out of the game.

Spurs were the better team. Pop wasn't the best Coach.

To Drop four straight after the run we had was pitiful.

I'm over it though. This team was Fool's Gold anyway. I saved my money this year.

Go Texas Rangers.

I concur. The Thunder out-Spurred the Spurs. Pop should have just played the same way he did the first two series.

silverblk mystix
06-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Happens every playoffs.

Pop is a great regular season coach but if LIONEL HOLLINS AND SCOTT BROOKS can school him--it is time to step back to a front office job.

alucardthereaper
06-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Happens every playoffs.

Pop is a great regular season coach but if LIONEL HOLLINS AND SCOTT BROOKS can school him--it is time to step back to a front office job.

The problem is he works with what he's got in point and time (didn't all of a sudden became a bad coach for the past 3-4 years) who's the coach of the year again? And probably top 10 coach all the time...Now the spurs in a long time got some cash to spend (7 footer spend) and every thing is gonna be all right.:lobt2:

silverblk mystix
06-07-2012, 05:38 PM
The problem is he works with what he's got in point and time (didn't all of a sudden became a bad coach for the past 3-4 years) who's the coach of the year again? And probably top 10 coach all the time...Now the spurs in a long time got some cash to spend (7 footer spend) and every thing is gonna be all right.:lobt2:
Yes.

If my uncle had a vagina-she'd be my aunt.

jjktkk
06-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Tards will be tards I'd say.

dunkman
06-07-2012, 05:45 PM
OKC had more talent on their roster. Their big 3 can bring it every game, and whole the game, playing +35 mpg. Add NBA top block shooter, top wing defensive player plus other solid defensive players like Perkins and Collins, plus Fisher.

Parker isn't always focused he's not a true franchise player, Duncan can't play aggressive all the game anymore, right now Manu only plays great 1 of every 3 games. Most of the time Parker and Manu don't play well in the same game. Green and Splitter disappeared completely, Kwame, Diaw and Jack were mostly good, Neal was very inconsistent too. And it wasn't enough vs 'Homa.

Pop made some questionable things too. When the season started the Spurs were not considered a contender tbh.