PDA

View Full Version : Watching Durant

AussieFanKurt
06-07-2012, 02:53 AM
I wonder why everyone rides LeBron saying he's the world's best player. Durant clearly is, handles pressure, makes big shots, has an amazing skill set, good passer rebounder and reasonable on defence. In the playoffs he's been amazing, yet again Lebron has been average. Durant > LeChoke?

ImDaNuts
06-07-2012, 04:36 AM
#1 easy

Latarian Milton
06-07-2012, 05:30 AM
long limbed faggot fears body contacts, everytime he gets into the paint and scores, it's either an easy layup or dunk w/o no D at all or a foul called and 2 freebies given. n!gger never dunked right in front of someone's face like bron often does tbh, i ain't a fan of bron personally but he is still the world's best bball player i have to admit it

Namundy
06-07-2012, 07:23 AM
He doesn't play defense like LeBron and probably never will. I'd still take Durant over LBJ though.

DMC
06-07-2012, 10:03 AM
I'd probably take Lebron because he can score and defend. Put Lebron with the Thunder instead of Durant and they still win.

Lebron's problem is that he doesn't know how/when to take over on offense with the current squad. He didn't have the problem when he was the focal point. With Wade and Bosh, Lebron tries to be a facilitator when he's often the best option. He's not nearly the shooter Durant is, but other than Dirk, no one is and even Dirk doesn't even shoot that 26' jumper that Durant seems to hit like its a free throw.

I'll take great defense and great offense any day over just great offense. Durant does so well because of the system he's in. Not taking anything away from him, but Lebron is the best in the game.

cheguevara
06-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Durant is the reigning king of the NBA from yesterday to the next decade

:lmao and ppl bring up defense. He's not a bad defender. He's above average.

yeah Lebron is better but what good is a superior defense when you choke away the games in the 4th quarter :lol

100%duncan
06-07-2012, 10:07 AM
All around game:LeBron>Durant
Who's clutcher? KD.

in2deep
06-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Lebron is about 2x the defender Durant is

problem is, Durant is about 4x the offensive player Lebron is

DMC
06-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Durant is the reigning king of the NBA from yesterday to the next decade

:lmao and ppl bring up defense. He's not a bad defender. He's above average.

yeah Lebron is better but what good is a superior defense when you choke away the games in the 4th quarter :lol

Lebron doesn't need to be in a position to choke away games. A guy who can get you 35/15/9 in a playoff game has done more than his share. There are others on the team who need to step up and assist.

It's a team game and it's on both ends of the floor. Choking happens on defense as well, but you rarely see Lebron get destroyed on defense.

DMC
06-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Lebron is about 2x the defender Durant is

problem is, Durant is about 4x the offensive player Lebron is

That would be true if Durant scored 4x the points.

I realize the Lebron hate is strong, but don't let it make you retarded.

lefty
06-07-2012, 10:12 AM
All around game:LeBron>Durant
Who's clutcher? KD.
The Goods :tu

in2deep
06-07-2012, 10:13 AM
That would be true if Durant scored 4x the points.

incorrect. Lebron shoots 30% late in the game. Durant 60%.

given that points late in the game are much more important than early. I'd give Durant at least a 4-1 advantage.

I realize the Lebron hate is strong, but don't let it make you retarded.

no hate on lebron. he's a nice guy. I met him once.

But Durant is just an assassin on the court. Lebron tends to turn into a puppy.

100%duncan
06-07-2012, 10:14 AM
I can't believe how many people are blinded. Yeah Lebron chokes and I make fun of him cos of that but dude's been the best baller in the planet for 3 years now.

in2deep
06-07-2012, 10:17 AM
again it's not about all around game.

If you are building a championship team to go ALL THE WAY, how do you seriously not pick Durant first????

insane

shyne
06-07-2012, 10:18 AM
I'll take Durant all day, I always have that feeling when he shoots the same way I did with prime Dirk like he would never miss. With Lebron not so much, let him take as many jumpers as he wants.

Juggity
06-07-2012, 10:46 AM
When it comes to carrying a team, you can't ask for a better player than Lebron. He can dominate on both ends with ease. When it comes to scoring a key basket, Durant is essentially unparalleled right now.

Lebron is the guy I'd take, though. Not by as much as I used to think, but he's still clearly a better two-way player.

DMC
06-07-2012, 11:22 AM
again it's not about all around game.

If you are building a championship team to go ALL THE WAY, how do you seriously not pick Durant first????

insane
Ask Tlong :lmao

DMC
06-07-2012, 11:26 AM
incorrect. Lebron shoots 30% late in the game. Durant 60%.

given that points late in the game are much more important than early. I'd give Durant at least a 4-1 advantage.

Really fuzzy math there with some illogical opinion there as confirmation bias.

You basically pulled the number out of your ass.

no hate on lebron. he's a nice guy. I met him once.

But Durant is just an assassin on the court. Lebron tends to turn into a puppy.
Durant lets Westbrook destroy the game and doesn't call for the ball. He doesn't play defense, and like Brooks said, he took is 1st charge... 1st.

Sorry, I have to have both ends covered. I will find a Manu type closer if Lebron can get me there.

gaKNOW!blee
06-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Lebron has been average this playoffs???

djohn2oo8
06-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Really fuzzy math there with some illogical opinion there as confirmation bias.

You basically pulled the number out of your ass.

Durant lets Westbrook destroy the game and doesn't call for the ball. He doesn't play defense, and like Brooks said, he took is 1st charge... 1st.

Sorry, I have to have both ends covered. I will find a Manu type closer if Lebron can get me there.
LeBron is afraid to take the last shot or even free throws. Durant is not.

DMC
06-07-2012, 11:32 AM
LeBron is afraid to take the last shot or even free throws. Durant is not.

Offense

100%duncan
06-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Ask Tlong :lmao

:lmao