PDA

View Full Version : Good series guys ..

Durant 35
06-07-2012, 04:57 AM
Just wanted to say this was a great series that had everything and has been a pleasure talking about the games with you. Always good to see what the other side are saying. I know you are pissed off with the refs and how bad they were in game 6 but I think most thought going Into this series this was battle between the two best teams and spurs have proved to be a great great team.

I hope you keep the core together as you aren't missing much as your 20 game win streak showed. You have a great mix of vets and youth. I hope Duncan carries on as this year proved he still has enough in the tank to be very effective.

As I said good series and will stick around as this Is a good forum to be at.

BillMc
06-07-2012, 04:59 AM
I'm really sad right now, but congrats to the winners. You guys took the series. Good luck in the Finals.

spursparker9
06-07-2012, 05:08 AM
I hate westbrook screaming after every dunk.

Lechoke and D-whistle pissed me off also.

Guess I'll want Boston to win.

temujin
06-07-2012, 05:20 AM
Just wanted to say this was a great series that had everything and has been a pleasure talking about the games with you. Always good to see what the other side are saying. I know you are pissed off with the refs and how bad they were in game 6 but I think most thought going Into this series this was battle between the two best teams and spurs have proved to be a great great team.

I hope you keep the core together as you aren't missing much as your 20 game win streak showed. You have a great mix of vets and youth. I hope Duncan carries on as this year proved he still has enough in the tank to be very effective.

Yes, please, don't go away!
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

siraulo23
06-07-2012, 05:21 AM
Im all for OKC threepeat + more if it means Miami doesnt win a championship tbh :lol

I've always rooted for OKC unless theyre playing the Spurs

Durant/Harden better keep making those clutch long 2s and timely 3s they hit against the Spurs this series... :lol

The Reckoning
06-07-2012, 05:34 AM
:toast

i will be very upset if okc doesnt win it all, especially if they end up playing the heat in the finals. durant is from my alma mater so im not as butthurt as alot of spurs fans on here.

thanks for not being like the typical ST fakers or mavs fan :tu. youre welcome here as long as you like.

TE
06-07-2012, 06:02 AM
Best Oklahoma city Thunder fan on this forum.

Although, I still think the better team didn't win the series, I wish you luck.

I will be rooting for any other team the Thunder faces. Aside from Durant, I just don't like the OKC thunder one bit.

Anyway, Goodluck mate :toast

Russo21
06-07-2012, 06:24 AM
Don't care who wins. As long as LeBron never wins a championship. So either Boston or OKC i dont care

thunderfan
06-07-2012, 07:21 AM
Yeah, I'll second that. I appreciate being mostly accepeted to post in here and being treated with respect. I don't think I've made any new best friends, but you can read every word of every post I've made here and you won't find me disrespecting anyone or making a single personal attack on anyone. Spurs are a very classy organization and that's a good thing to see. Good luck next season.

Spursfanfromafar
06-07-2012, 07:30 AM
I want the Thunder to win it all now, as much as I am hurt at this loss. If the Spurs can't win it, let the Spurs-wannabe do it. I hate the Heat and all the preening it represents and although Boston is hard working, I can't bear the sight of Kevin Garnett and his thuggery.

So, go Durant! Hopefully Westbrook passes to you more than he does. Hopefully Harden continues to be Manu part II and here's to Ibaka getting his midrange going.

temujin
06-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Yeah, I'll second that. I appreciate being mostly accepeted to post in here and being treated with respect. I don't think I've made any new best friends, but you can read every word of every post I've made here and you won't find me disrespecting anyone or making a single personal attack on anyone. Spurs are a very classy organization and that's a good thing to see. Good luck next season.

There won't be a next season.
Spurs lakers and Mavs are done, no matter how hard the Stern click will make it look like.
OKC will be all alone, and wont' need the Kennedys and Crawfords to reach the finals.

thunderfan
06-07-2012, 07:34 AM
There won't be a next season.
Spurs lakers and Mavs are done, no matter how hard the Stern click will make it look like.
OKC will be all alone, and wont' need the Kennedys and Crawfords to reach the finals.

That's a bit of a drag. Hopefully the SA Spurs personnel isn't quite as negative as you are and that there's some other fans that can bring some positive energy to the arena for the team.

thispego
06-07-2012, 07:41 AM
Lol seriously with this? Hey be happy your team advanced but don't give us this "good series" bullshit :rolleyes. It wasn't, it was fixed, and whether you're a spur or thunder fan it was painful to watch. No pretending like it didn't happen.

J.T.
06-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Hope Boston closes you out by 40 like they did to the Lakers the last time the Spurs lost in WCF. Hold my dick, Thunder fan. NBA put you in the Finals with that last game. The three before that the Spurs just got beat but nobody won last night's game. I'll take that to my grave. Hope Kevin Durant dies on the court in the Finals or the Thunder lose Game 7 on a no call.

Thompson
06-07-2012, 07:49 AM
I don't particularly care for Westbrook or Harden (too cocky / full of themselves), but Durant seems like a good guy.

I don't really like Miami, and I despise Garnett, so I guess I'll be rooting for OKC.

thunderfan
06-07-2012, 07:49 AM
Lol seriously with this? Hey be happy your team advanced but don't give us this "good series" bullshit :rolleyes. It wasn't, it was fixed, and whether you're a spur or thunder fan it was painful to watch. No pretending like it didn't happen.

FIXED? LOL DId Stern call up the entire Spurs roster and convince them to play like shit for most of 4 games? If so, I agree - it was fixed.

J.T.
06-07-2012, 07:51 AM
I don't particularly care for Westbrook or Harden (too cocky / full of themselves), but Durant seems like a good guy.

I don't really like Miami, and I despise Garnett, so I guess I'll be rooting for OKC.

Durant is a little bitch just like the rest of his entitlement complex team. If they win the title I guarantee you he will start talking shit.

thispego
06-07-2012, 07:52 AM
FIXED? LOL DId Stern call up the entire Spurs roster and convince them to play like shit for most of 4 games? If so, I agree - it was fixed.

Homer glasses :lmao you're obviously too blind to talk to about this

temujin
06-07-2012, 07:56 AM
That's a bit of a drag. Hopefully the SA Spurs personnel isn't quite as negative as you are and that there's some other fans that can bring some positive energy to the arena for the team.

That's right, it's not fun when there is no real opposition, forgot that.
Well, Stern will stir up things to provide some sort of "competition".
He actually started last year by giving Paul to LA2 for essentially nothing. Problem is these guys extended Del Negro, so, seriously, LA2 is a joke of an opposition.
True, Hornets by chance won the lottery and this new kid, but I wonder for how long he'll keep him. NO is an even worse market than SA, as is Memphis, whose play is ugly anyway.

Denver would be OK, but it has no marketable superstar, so it's automatically out.

As for Spurs personnel, they are apt businessmen and they know exactly their role.
Ask Prestigiacomo. He is another guy that knows.
Didn't they get Donaghy in a crucial game of the Suns series in 2007?
They know what they got from Stern, and they know they won't get anything else.

TXstbobcat
06-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Great series. Now go take down Lebron and the heat!

IwantSomeNsty
06-07-2012, 08:07 AM
dude good series? you were given series by refs

thunderfan
06-07-2012, 08:09 AM
Homer glasses :lmao you're obviously too blind to talk to about this

You're disagreeing with the fact that the Spurs played like shit for the better half of 4 consecutive games? Refs don't cause turnover, refs don't cause bad passes, refs don't cause missed defensive assignments, missed jumpshots, or any other number of things the Spurs failed to do to win the series. The Spurs got soundly beat for the better part of 4 consecutive games and we're gonna sit here and talk this BS about how it was fixed. I'm not denying some bad calls. I'm not denying some of them occurred at more key moments than others did. But for you to sit there and call the series a fix when your team was CLEARLY outplayed is just WEAK.

sammy
06-07-2012, 08:16 AM

Get the Fuck Out and take your cheating BS team with you! Refs gave you the game! I am rooting for anyone in the East!:bang

temujin
06-07-2012, 08:19 AM
You're disagreeing with the fact that the Spurs played like shit for the better half of 4 consecutive games? Refs don't cause turnover, refs don't cause bad passes, refs don't cause missed defensive assignments, missed jumpshots, or any other number of things the Spurs failed to do to win the series. The Spurs got soundly beat for the better part of 4 consecutive games and we're gonna sit here and talk this BS about how it was fixed. I'm not denying some bad calls. I'm not denying some of them occurred at more key moments than others did. But for you to sit there and call the series a fix when your team was CLEARLY outplayed is just WEAK.

There were no BAD calls.
Those calls were meant to be GOOD calls. And they WERE GOOD calls. That's why the Kennedys and Crawfords survive in the NBA. Becuase they KNOW what they are doing. They are serious professional that just do their job.
And they did it darn well, since you come here and talk about BAD calls.
Stop acting like a child, unless you are one.
NBA is first and foremost a BUSINESS.
Billions are at stake.
And business needs to be managed.
As simple as that.

thispego
06-07-2012, 08:33 AM

games 3 & 4, spurs were outplayed. game 5 was controversial but PERHAPS you could make a case that it wasn't fixed. Game 6 was a travesty. spurs outplayed the thunder for the majority of the game and the refs basically took points away from the spurs and gave points to the thunder. Game 6 proved that the fix was in. Why are so many people talking about it, even ESPN analysts, if there wasn't some truth to it? Wake the fuck up, kid :lol

TXstbobcat
06-07-2012, 08:35 AM
As bad as spurs fan feel right now, Portland fans have to feel 10 times worse right now as they passed up Kevin Durant.

Harry Callahan
06-07-2012, 08:39 AM
The Thunder fan better realize their opponent (particularly Duncan, Parker, and Manu) has accomplished a lot more and contributed to NBA history than the Thunder has so far. We as a group realize that this Spurs group probably won't get another chance at a title as good as this one. The Thunder will get a number of opportunities like this in the near future. That's why people are busting your chops Thunder fan.

The Thunder took advantage of their opportunity yesterday, yes. The Spurs did not play well enough, but the balance of game 6 was impacted by some weak calls, and it tilted the game in OKCs favor. You have to recognize that. We are freaking angry about what happened and our opportunity to go all the way was compromised - there's no getting around that.

The Thunder played better in the series, that's not an issue. The problem is the Spurs did not get a fair shake in the most important game they have played in five years. A potential Hall of Fame player like Manu Ginobili was treated like a rookie in the 4th quarter.

If you don't want to get your feeling hurt Thunder fan, then get off this board - its called SPURSTALK after all.

thunderfan
06-07-2012, 08:40 AM
games 3 & 4, spurs were outplayed. game 5 was controversial but PERHAPS you could make a case that it wasn't fixed. Game 6 was a travesty. spurs outplayed the thunder for the majority of the game and the refs basically took points away from the spurs and gave points to the thunder. Game 6 proved that the fix was in. Why are so many people talking about it, even ESPN analysts, if there wasn't some truth to it? Wake the fuck up, kid :lol

Wake up, huh? Why are so many people talking about it? Because...drumroll....media loves drama. I guess that's news to you? The media dramatizing things..shocking, I know. Telling me to wake up and then pointing out that...well the media's talking about it, must be some truth to it..because the media is always fairly accurate!! Spurs outplayed us the majority of the game? I'll give you the first half, nothing more. OKC ran over SA in the 2nd half. SA got their asses beat for 4 straight games and we want to lay on our backs and cry foul. SA is a great team. They got beat. Take it and move on.

thunderfan
06-07-2012, 08:43 AM
The Thunder fan better realize their opponent has accomplished a lot more and contributed to NBA history than the Thunder will. We as a group realize that this Spurs group probably won't get another chance at a title.

The Thunder took advantage of their opportunity, yes. The Spurs did not play well enough, but the balance of the game was impacted by some weak calls, and it tilted the game in OKCs favor. You have to recongnize that. We are freaking angry about what happened and our opportunity to go all the way was compromised - there's no getting around that.

The Thunder played better, I can't deny that. The Spurs did not get a fair shake in the most important game they have played in five years.

I WILL recognize this in Game 6 only. I'm not denying a few favorable calls. But still...the better team won, plain and simple. The refs aren't the reason SA is not playing for a title this year. The Spurs sealed their own fate here. Do I think refs can play off the home crowd sometimes? Yes. You'll not convince me of any "fixes" here though. It just doesn't add up. Refs were pretty damn fair the whole series.

thispego
06-07-2012, 08:45 AM
I WILL recognize this in Game 6 only.

lefty
06-07-2012, 08:48 AM
wow the Lebron hate

WTF

sammy
Wake up, huh? Why are so many people talking about it? Because...drumroll....media loves drama. I guess that's news to you? The media dramatizing things..shocking, I know. Telling me to wake up and then pointing out that...well the media's talking about it, must be some truth to it..because the media is always fairly accurate!! Spurs outplayed us the majority of the game? I'll give you the first half, nothing more. OKC ran over SA in the 2nd half. SA got their asses beat for 4 straight games and we want to lay on our backs and cry foul. SA is a great team. They got beat. Take it and move on.

Really! The refs gave you the 2nd half! Your team was playing like shit, but the refs had to give your cheating ass team a little help! Go Boston or Miami!

* With Zebra's attached to it!

thispego

i'll move on, but no one is going to get to forget about this or that the NBA is a rigged sport. Sorry but no one is going to feel like thunder made it to the finals on their own merits. the only reason it feels to you like the spurs didnt outplay the thunder in game 6 is because your homer glasses didnt allow you to see all the bad calls that screwed the spurs and helped the thunder. those calls dont go down and spurs outplayed the thunder for 3 out of 4 quarters.

Harry Callahan
06-07-2012, 08:51 AM
I WILL recognize this in Game 6 only. I'm not denying a few favorable calls. But still...the better team won, plain and simple. The refs aren't the reason SA is not playing for a title this year. The Spurs sealed their own fate here. Do I think refs can play off the home crowd sometimes? Yes. You'll not convince me of any "fixes" here though. It just doesn't add up. Refs were pretty damn fair the whole series.

I did not say a "fix" - the officials did not hold up their end of the bargain last night. The seven points netted by the two Ginobili offensive fouls along with the S. Jack "angry" look impacted this game in a negative way big time.

I'm sorry, but I laugh when the NBA thinks Joey Crawford is mentally equipped to do his job. He isn't.

One other thing, a few favorable calls is all it takes to swing a 2-6 point game, isn't it?

The Thunder got what they needed to get over the top. It's too bad they didn't get a chance to really earn it in a game 7.

thispego
06-07-2012, 08:53 AM
I did not say a "fix" - the officials did not hold up their end of the bargain last night. The seven points netted by the two Ginobili offensive fouls along with the S. Jack "angry" look impacted this game in a negative way big time.

I'm sorry, but I laugh when the NBA thinks Joey Crawford is mentally equipped to do his job. He isn't.

Joey was doing EXACTLY what he was told to do by the league, he's one of the best officials the nba has to carry out their dirty work. Theiy're all really good.

temujin
06-07-2012, 09:02 AM

We will, thank you for your precious advice.

At first, I thought this was a provocative thread. I like provocative threads.
It quickly turned into pathetic.
Your posts turned into those of an ultimate, casual NBA fans, which is "consuming" the NBA product. I dare to say, you never even play basketball at a decent level.
You evidently think that this business is called fair and square.
Never been, never will.
You like this product now, it tastes good.
That's actually the job of the Crawfords and Kennedys - and Donaghys- of this world.
It's actually something bigger than the game itself.
It's like you want to BELIEVE the product is genuine.
It's not.
In your mind, there must be a genuine place somewhere.
There isn't.
So, from provocative, this thread turns dumb.
"Son, don't be around dumb people, people you don't learn anything from".
So I leave you here.
Enjoy the finals, and don't get disappointed if the same Kennedys and Crawfords of this world will have "bad calls" with a distinctly sour taste, in that case.

100%duncan
06-07-2012, 09:19 AM
'Kay.

Go Boston.

SnakeBoy
06-07-2012, 09:34 AM

It was only a great series from your perspective, for us it sucked. In the end the Spurs depth shrunk under the pressure and OKC's role players stepped up. Anyway congrats to OKC, they earned it.

thispego
06-07-2012, 09:37 AM
Ref-Aided

SnakeBoy
06-07-2012, 09:39 AM
Ref-Aided

^ Resident Idiot

bus driver
06-07-2012, 09:39 AM
Hey, Thunder fan... You can take your good series guys... and your WC trophy and shove it straight up your ass!

thunderfan
06-07-2012, 09:46 AM
Joey was doing EXACTLY what he was told to do by the league, he's one of the best officials the nba has to carry out their dirty work. Theiy're all really good.

Yeah? You have the inside track on all of this huh? Real power figure are you? Privy to all of this stuff? Impressive.

thunderfan
06-07-2012, 09:49 AM
We will, thank you for your precious advice.

At first, I thought this was a provocative thread. I like provocative threads.
It quickly turned into pathetic.
Your posts turned into those of an ultimate, casual NBA fans, which is "consuming" the NBA product. I dare to say, you never even play basketball at a decent level.
You evidently think that this business is called fair and square.
Never been, never will.
You like this product now, it tastes good.
That's actually the job of the Crawfords and Kennedys - and Donaghys- of this world.
It's actually something bigger than the game itself.
It's like you want to BELIEVE the product is genuine.
It's not.
In your mind, there must be a genuine place somewhere.
There isn't.
So, from provocative, this thread turns dumb.
"Son, don't be around dumb people, people you don't learn anything from".
So I leave you here.
Enjoy the finals, and don't get disappointed if the same Kennedys and Crawfords of this world will have "bad calls" with a distinctly sour taste, in that case.

And you too, you are in a powerful position and privy to the inner workings of the NBA? Very impressive. Can you tell me who shot JFK too? Odd that a man of your power posts BS on internet forums. I'll tell you what's genuine - the ass whipping OKC just laid on SA for about 4 straight games.

thispego
06-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Yeah? You have the inside track on all of this huh? Real power figure are you? Privy to all of this stuff? Impressive.

not being a brand new fan of basketball and the NBA, yes, it's become obvious

thispego
06-07-2012, 09:50 AM
^ Resident Idiot

open your eyes, little kid

thunderfan
06-07-2012, 10:02 AM
open your eyes, little kid

More assumptions on your part. You're a piece of work. You remind me of this old man I once knew. He was convinced the world was soon to be invaded by Japanese terrorists on unicorns. There was no convincing him otherwise once he planted that little pessimistic seed in his head. Enjoy your offseason. It will give you plenty of time to conjure up some more conspiracy theories.

thispego
06-07-2012, 10:03 AM
"theories" :lmao

ro_50
06-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Congrats to the Thunder.

DrSteffo
06-07-2012, 10:17 AM
I wish that I could agree with the OP but after this game I cannot. The refs decided that you should advance to the finals.

romsho
06-07-2012, 10:32 AM

Thanks. OKC is a great team with a big future..right now it's just hard to get over the shock and disappointment of an end to what we thought was a championship run. You might not agree..I think we got a really shitty whistle in Gm 6. Would it have ultimately changed the outcome? We'll never know..we do know OKC is far too talented to overcome it...they didn't need the help. Good luck in the Finals.

kaji157
06-07-2012, 10:43 AM

Not true man.
Ginobili and Parker were treated like 2nd year players right there in fron you eyes, Fisher run into Duncan for an offensive foul. The referees erased 5 points of the board from the Spurs, given a technical for staring (first time) and changed a call on Ginobili without reviewing it when it was obvios that the review would make the call stand AND1. Thatīs 7 points right there on a 6 point game.
This was clearly a fix because the league wouldnīt risk to take the rythm out of OKC and bring the series back to SA where the Spurs would be moral up and OKC moral down.
Sadly, i agree with you that the Thunder could have pulled away this game, even ifthe Spurs were up 1 with 24 seconds left, because they have made some incredible tough shots, and they could be heading into the Confernce Finals with a buzzer beater. Instead they are heading there with a tainted win, that will most NBA fans look iffy about the Thunder, even more if Durant becames the face of the NBA which will undoubtly happen.
I think only the Heat may beat you, because it would be a better script than the Thunder winning, and the league know they need the Dark Side on it.
May the force be with you Thunder fan. Cause what ref gives, they take away.

kaji157
06-07-2012, 10:48 AM

Again, they erasd 7 points in a 6 point game. They didnīt call 6 goal tending in Ibaka the whole series, tell me which basket by OKC was ruled out for an away from play call?

temujin
06-07-2012, 10:51 AM
"theories" :lmao

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

temujin
06-07-2012, 10:53 AM
And you too, you are in a powerful position and privy to the inner workings of the NBA? Very impressive. Can you tell me who shot JFK too? Odd that a man of your power posts BS on internet forums. I'll tell you what's genuine - the ass whipping OKC just laid on SA for about 4 straight games.

:lol:lol:lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199102&page=3

Scrape that thin surface and it comes shining through.

Enjoy your LIFE at the bottom, while I sure enjoy mine up here.
Without others winning for ME.

thunderfan
06-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Again, they erasd 7 points in a 6 point game. They didnīt call 6 goal tending in Ibaka the whole series, tell me which basket by OKC was ruled out for an away from play call?

Ohhh..so now we're gonna go back and pick and choose calls throughout all games during the whole series? Well while you're at it, go pick out the BS calls that SA got too..because there's plenty of them.

temujin
06-07-2012, 11:07 AM
Ohhh..so now we're gonna go back and pick and choose calls throughout all games during the whole series? Well while you're at it, go pick out the BS calls that SA got too..because there's plenty of them.

Defensive, defensive.
We want you on the attck mode, westbrook-style.
it' more fun.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

thunderfan
06-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Defensive, defensive.
We want you on the attck mode, westbrook-style.
it' more fun.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Enjoy the offseason.

temujin
06-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Enjoy the offseason.

:lol:lol:lol

For those that were actually into seasons,
it is ALWAYS offseason when OTHERS play, even during the "season".

I don't need anyone winning anything for me.

Keep watching your heros and enjoy the wistles if Wade shows up!

:lol:lol

Rev Hill
06-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Not sure in all my years of watching the NBA, have I seen a 2nd half of basketball and an outcome dictated as much by the referees. And this includes the illegal pick set by Paultz vs the Bullets years ago, as well as the "lights going out" in the Capital Centre halting a huge Spurs momentum surge.

Look, I think OKC is a worthy representative of the West, no doubt, but it was obviously clear to Spurs fans what was happening in front of their eyes. Almost comical as it was painful to watch. Even the looks on the eyes of some of the OKC players was proof enough. I think they were even shocked by some of the calls. Maybe the worst was the charge called on Ginobili vs. Harden when he kicked to Leaonard for a 3. Harden sprinted over to a spot and literally ran into Manu. But when one team isn't allowed to screen, handcheck, push, etc, as the other team, its clearly an unfair advantage (thus turnovers). Every screen Perkins sets could almost be called illegal. And then Westbrook kicks his leg out on his layup under the basket, hits Tony and it causes him to fall, and he gets the "and one" call. Too many others to list (and don't even get too close to Durant...invade his space and there will be a whistle...if only an already Hall of Famer (TD) received such treatment.

Yes, OKC, you can always come back with the standard line of "there were bad calls on both sides" and that is true of game 6. Bottomline the ref's were bad all the way around, but when it comes to "for both sides" it was a bit uneven in the "bad" category- more like 85% bad for SA, and 15% bad for OKC.

I don't post much anymore, as I did years ago here and on another site, but just felt I had to join the masses, not just in SA but around the globe...(my job is global and I have had folks who watched this game in the middle of their mornings send emails stating concern over a game they felt was cleary officiated for one side) in voicing my displeasure over again, seeing the "ugly side" of the NBA.

I wish the Thunder the best and I hope they take it all...too bad this series wasn't given the integrity it deserved.

thispego
06-07-2012, 12:43 PM
^ this dude is legit

Only ones who don't see it are (most) thunder fans and stupid spurs fans. Sup dmc and ploto?

tlongII
06-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Your team should still be in Seattle tbh.

The Reckoning
06-07-2012, 12:50 PM
pego your avatar will only be avatar-worthy if you photoshop stern's head peaking out of the limousine tbh.

thispego
06-07-2012, 12:58 PM
pego your avatar will only be avatar-worthy if you photoshop stern's head peaking out of the limousine tbh.

Haha I ain't got tha skills or the program but be my guest, photochop away and I'll use it

gameFACE
06-07-2012, 01:00 PM
My best advice for Seattle Thunder fans - get used to people hating your team...

:eyebrows

KD4MVP
06-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Good series.

I can't disagree on the refs, we got the majority of the calls, i think you guys got one more run left.

Mugen
06-07-2012, 01:08 PM
I like Durant. Going to be the best player in the league for the next decade.

I liked Harden before but lost a little bit of respect for him after some of the bullshit hes pulled recently. Still respect his game though.

No real qualms about the Thunder except they're the most ref-coddled team since the 2006 Heat. Which is pretty ridic considering they're from a small market where meth + banging family members are the main recreational activities.

I'd want them to win over Miami, but would probably pull for Boston.

Man In Black
06-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Good series.

I can't disagree on the refs, we got the majority of the calls, i think you guys got one more run left.

Honesty...it's refreshing.

But I'm still rooting for Boston.

Durant 35
06-07-2012, 01:12 PM
^ this dude is legit

Only ones who don't see it are (most) thunder fans and stupid spurs fans. Sup dmc and ploto?

I don't think we disagree that we got alot of calls in that 2nd half. We clearly did.

thispego
06-07-2012, 01:19 PM
glad to see not all thunder fans are blind to it. what do you say about your buddy thunderfan vehemently denying it?

SanAntonioSpurs23
06-07-2012, 01:20 PM
National Basketball Entertainment.

Like I said in the game thread, I was fully expecting the Undertaker to run down from the stands and hit Duncan with a chair. 2006 Miami and 2002 Kings wasn't even as bad IMO.

With that said, congrats on your finals appearance. Go East.

baseline bum
06-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Congrats Thunder fans. It should be interesting the next few years to see if an OKC/Miami rivalry gets going, as there's really no one out there who should be able to touch either team.

thispego
06-07-2012, 01:30 PM

Like I said in the game thread, I was fully expecting the Undertaker to run down from the stands and hit Duncan with a chair. 2006 Miami and 2002 Kings wasn't even as bad IMO.

2006 Miami over dallas
2006 Dallas over spurs
2002 Lakers over kings
2012 Thunder over spurs

biggest, most blatant fixes in nba history tbh

rayray2k8
06-07-2012, 01:35 PM
The Thunder remind me a lot of the 2006 Mavs... But of course Thunder fans wouldn't know anything about that so, oh well. :lol

It goes both ways my friends... If the whistle goes against you, don't come crying to us.....

Good luck :toast

Legacy
06-07-2012, 01:39 PM

:lmao

Don't forget about when The Earthquake put Hulk in the hospital due to shattered ribs...

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/553/99984166.jpg

... I know I sure didn't. :depressed

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/c3cb33d883.jpg

thunderfan
06-07-2012, 01:39 PM
glad to see not all thunder fans are blind to it. what do you say about your buddy thunderfan vehemently denying it?

Uhh...back up and try to process what I said. I never denied we got favorable calls. I denied your BS conspiracy theory that the damn NBA is rigged.

thispego
06-07-2012, 01:44 PM
you've repeatedly said "a couple bad calls" and that they didnt have anything to do with the outcome of the games/series

and im sorry, but having been a nba fan for only a couple years now, you probably dont remember all the rigged series' in the past. Some years, the teams that would create the most profitable finals are the ones to advance, by whatever means necessary. you're new, so i'll cut you some slack, but you'll realize this eventually, maybe as soon as next round...

DeadlyDynasty
06-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Don't blow 18-pt leads and you won't have to worry about home-cookin in a close game.

dbreiden83080
06-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Good luck in the finals you should beat Boston or Lebrick James.. Durant is going to have to keep that team focused not just this year but beyond since you have a few clowns, but all in all a great team...

thispego
06-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Don't blow 18-pt leads and you won't have to worry about home-cookin in a close game.

ref-aided

thunderfan
06-07-2012, 01:48 PM
you've repeatedly said "a couple bad calls" and that they didnt have anything to do with the outcome of the games/series

and im sorry, but having been a nba fan for only a couple years now, you probably dont remember all the rigged series' in the past. Some years, the teams that would create the most profitable finals are the ones to advance, by whatever means necessary. you're new, so i'll cut you some slack, but you'll realize this eventually, maybe as soon as next round...

More assumptions and more incorrect statements on what I said. Find where I said anything remotely close to: those bad calls had to impact on the game. You won't find it. Of course they did. Just as the bad calls that went against OKC impacted the game- and yes, they did occur. Your claim is that the bad calls against SA were strategic and a result of this big conspiracy by the NBA to fix games. I disagree.

DeadlyDynasty
06-07-2012, 01:49 PM
tony parker-aided

thispego
06-07-2012, 01:49 PM
well then you're wrong, glad we're on the same page :tu

thispego
06-07-2012, 01:50 PM
tony parker-aided

but still ref-aided :lol

dbreiden83080
06-07-2012, 01:51 PM
tony parker-aided

Really this.. Had Tony not gone completely into the tank games 3-5 they would have got one of those games. Even last night when he was on fire in the first half i was thinking..

"Where the fuck has this been the last 3 games"??

SpurOutofTownFan
06-07-2012, 04:00 PM

I dont give a

Legacy
06-08-2012, 12:22 AM
:lmao

Don't forget about when The Earthquake put Hulk in the hospital due to shattered ribs...

http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/553/99984166.jpg

... I know I sure didn't. :depressed

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/c3cb33d883.jpg

Whoopsies. My bad. This was during The WWF when I was like 9 years old or something.

So... WWF/WWE... whatever... pretty much the same I guess. :lol

senorglory
06-08-2012, 04:47 AM
Hard not to like Durant. Good kid. Shoulda been a Spur.