PDA

View Full Version : Knew the Spurs where done after this..

Reeko_Htown
06-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Danny Green got his practice shot rejected by Westbrook at halftime.

When did you know the Spurs were about to choke?

djohn2oo8
06-07-2012, 08:55 AM
At least they don't field the shit ass team we field year after year.

Latarian Milton
06-07-2012, 08:58 AM
what still baffles me is why pop even gave some PT to this brown trash tbh, n!gger played like shit the whole series yet still got legit time in such a vital game. bonner was underused in game 6 last night imho, dude could've done a job spreading OKC's D and spacing up the floor, but it seemed pop would prefer to go small ball instead

even pop makes bad decisions every now and then imho

jag
06-07-2012, 09:07 AM
At least they don't field the shit ass team we field year after year.

Damn.

DMC
06-07-2012, 09:52 AM
I knew it when I saw Bonner was still on the team this year.

Leetonidas
06-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Once Green shit the bed I knew it was going to fuck everything up. Our depth is what we relied on all season and outside of a few players, the entire team shit the bed. Watching Green brick wide open three after wide open three was just awful to watch. Dude probably played himself out of a good contract.

UZER
06-07-2012, 11:05 AM
I knew it when I saw Bonner was still on the team this year.

This is so true. I said in another thread the day the Spurs resigned him a couple of years back, my stomach turned. I knew he would hurt the team, not so much with his play because he is what he is, but with Pops unexplainable belief and love affair with making this guy such a important part of the Spurs team. Bonner cannot run to the scorers table unless Pop sends him there.

DubMcDub
06-07-2012, 11:07 AM
I didn't think the Spurs would choke until Harden hit that and-1 three in Game 5.