PDA

View Full Version : "Act like somebody"

DeadlyDynasty
06-07-2012, 09:19 AM
...as our dearly departed friend Giuseppe would say.

Up 2-0 in the series. Up 18 in Game 6.

You lost...take it like a man.

Life goes on.

Blue-Lightning
06-07-2012, 09:21 AM
We're just agreeing with 87% of all NBA fans. =)

Feels good to lose illegitimately... much better than losing because we couldn't win.

DeadlyDynasty
06-07-2012, 09:22 AM
^
If there was a God, would he have let the Spurs lose?

lefty
06-07-2012, 09:24 AM
Ramon sessions !!!!

TXstbobcat
06-07-2012, 09:30 AM
It was a great series. The thunder hit huge shots when they had to late in both games 5 and 6. I'm proud as hell of the spurs for making to the WCF. Nobody in the media predicted they would get that far before the season started.

Josh810
06-07-2012, 09:35 AM
So do you legitimately have no life? Damn, dude...go outside.

thispego
06-07-2012, 09:35 AM
acting like somebody would be not rolling over and accepting the NBA cheating its' fans

DeadlyDynasty
06-07-2012, 09:39 AM
acting like somebody would be not rolling over and accepting the NBA cheating its' fans

acting like somebody would be accepting the fact that San Antonio blew a 2-0 series lead and an 18-pt lead in Game 6.

DeadlyDynasty
06-07-2012, 09:39 AM
So do you legitimately have no life? Damn, dude...go outside.
Josh is still legitimately upset:lol

DMC
06-07-2012, 09:44 AM
This day is the golden opportunity day for trolling Spurfan and this is all you can muster? Act like someone? Really? You need to parrot a parrot?

thispego
06-07-2012, 09:45 AM
acting like somebody would be accepting the fact that San Antonio blew a 2-0 series lead and an 18-pt lead in Game 6.

ref-aided

DeadlyDynasty
06-07-2012, 09:50 AM
This day is the golden opportunity day for trolling Spurfan and this is all you can muster? Act like someone? Really? You need to parrot a parrot?

When you have an entire fanbase of grown men sobbing, there's not much else to be done.

thispego
06-07-2012, 09:51 AM
lol sobbing, everyone is laughing and rolling their eyes at the league :rolleyes

DeadlyDynasty
06-07-2012, 09:52 AM
Take a look at the threads on the last few pages...they're sobbing alright:lol

TXstbobcat
06-07-2012, 09:53 AM
When you have an entire fanbase of grown men sobbing, there's not much else to be done.

I'm not blaming the refs. The Thunder hit clutch shots late in both games 5 and 6. The Thunder earned this series.

DeadlyDynasty
06-07-2012, 09:54 AM
I'm not blaming the refs. The Thunder hit clutch shots late in both games 5 and 6. The Thunder earned this series.
:tu Spread this sentiment around.

mexicanjunior
06-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Props to the Thunder for games 1-5...props to Stern and the officials to help them along the rest of the way.

thispego
06-07-2012, 09:59 AM

spurs weren't given the chance to hit their clutch shots, refs held them back

Josh810
06-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Josh is still legitimately upset:lol
Lol, there's my answer. I'm doing just fine, but thanks. I just worry about people like you spending all night and morning on a rival team's message board. Everyone gets it, the Spurs lost.

DeadlyDynasty
06-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Lol, there's my answer. I'm doing just fine, but thanks. I just worry about people like you spending all night and morning on a rival team's message board. Everyone gets it, the Spurs lost.

If you were "doing just fine" you wouldn't be throwing out predictable comebacks like the one above. You're obviously going through a lot of pain and it manifests itself with shitty comebacks.:lol

Leetonidas
06-07-2012, 10:10 AM
Take a look at the threads on the last few pages...they're sobbing alright:lol

you act like this shit doesn't happen on every forum of a team who loses. This is a spurs forum, of course there are going to be legions of asshurt fans after last night, much how Lakersground went into nuclear meltdown butthurt mode the last two years after the Lakers got bukkaked. i don't see why it bothers anyone to see gnsfs crying, youre on a spurs forum bro, not that hard to understand.

DeadlyDynasty
06-07-2012, 10:15 AM
you act like this shit doesn't happen on every forum of a team who loses. This is a spurs forum, of course there are going to be legions of asshurt fans after last night, much how Lakersground went into nuclear meltdown butthurt mode the last two years after the Lakers got bukkaked. i don't see why it bothers anyone to see gnsfs crying, youre on a spurs forum bro, not that hard to understand.

I don't post on LG. There's losing, then there's losing and crying like a buncha bitches over the officiating. Most of you are grown men with children. Last night (and today) your children witnessed their father get angry, bitter, and make excuses.

Said children will take their fathers' lead when the going gets tough...they will make a lot of excuses in life.

Josh810
06-07-2012, 10:19 AM
If you were "doing just fine" you wouldn't be throwing out predictable comebacks like the one above. You're obviously going through a lot of pain and it manifests itself with shitty comebacks.:lol

Ehh, I think it's only predictable to you because you've been told to get a life thousands of times before. But you obviously don't have much else going on as evidenced by your 2 minute replies and incessant attention-seeking. Have fun in this topic, this has pretty much wasted enough of my time. Cue the condescending comeback followed by the :lol face...

DeadlyDynasty
06-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Ehh, I think it's only predictable to you because you've been told to get a life thousands of times before. But you obviously don't have much else going on as evidenced by your 2 minute replies and incessant attention-seeking. Have fun in this topic, this has pretty much wasted enough of my time. Cue the condescending comeback followed by the :lol face...

I'm on the clock making fun of your bitterness. I'm actually making money while you sob...isn't that great:lol

thispego
Refs didn't help the Durant knock those 3s down, Spurs weak defense doomed them. Well that and Parker choking away most the series. Blaming the refs is for the mentally weak.

Durant did his part, refs did theirs :tu

in2deep
good advice from the OP

:tu

I'd like to add, it's just basketball.

Leetonidas
06-07-2012, 10:26 AM
I don't post on LG. There's losing, then there's losing and crying like a buncha bitches over the officiating. Most of you are grown men with children. Last night (and today) your children witnessed their father get angry, bitter, and make excuses.

Said children will take their fathers' lead when the going gets tough...they will make a lot of excuses in life.

I don't post on LG either but I was using it as an example. And that's not necessarily true, I'm sure some of these crybabies use ST to outlet their frustrations so they don't have a real life meltdown.

I'm not going to blame the officiating, but most people with unbiased eyes could see the officiating in the 2nd half, particularly in the fourth quarter, was completely different than the first half. Those bullshit fouls wouldn't have been so bad if they just called it the same on both sides. Most of us just want consistency, and last night we witnessed the refs take over the game and control the pace. Spurs should've never let themselves be in that position but it is what it is.

I just don't see the correlation between being butthurt over your favorite team choking away a 20 game win streak while being backdoor swept to end a great era in the team's history and making excuses for the rest of gnsf's life because of it. imo they make excuses to rationalize something completely out of their control, unlike their own lives.

http://www.gulfcoasteuros.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/shrug.gif

thispego
06-07-2012, 10:47 AM
A mentally weak excuse coming from someone who works at Taco Bell and doesn't support his kid, is not surprising, tbh.

:lmao oh ok, laker/mav troll

:lol taco bell and not supporting my son

BUMP
06-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Acting like somebody = going through with your word and boycotting basketball if you really think it's rigged.

I don't give a shit if someone thinks the league is rigged or not. But stop getting worked up over wins/losses if you think it is. Don't come back for game 1 next year with "#5 for Timmy!", "I want some nasty!", "Jason Witten no helmet", etc

Legacy
06-07-2012, 12:16 PM
Life goes on.

B3bWPMYl9qc

"I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward..." ~ Tupac Shakur