PDA

View Full Version : Cure found for antibiotic resistant gonorrhea strain

cantthinkofanything
06-07-2012, 04:48 PM
Don't fuck anything with gonorrhea.

Avante
06-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Why not just give up?

Where did you ever get this idea that everyone here was some foul mouthed little kid? Dude, you really do need to rise above that silly shit you play, this isn't junior high. I can tell you are smarter than you let on but you have this "I need to be laughed at" thing going on, which makes you look ridiculous.

Widen those horizons a bit, get more diverse. Drop the clown act.

I. Hustle
06-08-2012, 07:45 AM
:corn:

Bozo
06-08-2012, 07:49 AM

:flipoff

Avante
06-08-2012, 07:54 AM
:flipoff

Sorry Bozo, you are my favorite clown.

Here let me make it up to you. One of the early but totally forgotten versions of the House of the Rising Sun. A good example of widening those horizons.

CwfLR_f3ZtQ (http://CwfLR_f3ZtQ)

YouTube
06-08-2012, 07:56 AM
wLRlbsBJhio

cantthinkofanything
06-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Why not just give up?

Where did you ever get this idea that everyone here was some foul mouthed little kid? Dude, you really do need to rise above that silly shit you play, this isn't junior high. I can tell you are smarter than you let on but you have this "I need to be laughed at" thing going on, which makes you look ridiculous.

This is getting old slick.

Me...post the best advice on how not to get gonorrhea...yes even with all these advances in medicine, abstinence is the best deterrent.

You...blah blah blah...no one responds to the threads I start so I'll give cantthinkofanything shit and see if he responds back.

Avante
06-08-2012, 09:10 AM
This is getting old slick.

Me...post the best advice on how not to get gonorrhea...yes even with all these advances in medicine, abstinence is the best deterrent.

You...blah blah blah...no one responds to the threads I start so I'll give cantthinkofanything shit and see if he responds back.

Apparently you don't pay attention, it's your threads that nobody responds to, that's why I said ...give it up. Mine seem to do just fine.

I'll go slow...

You are not 14 years old and neither am I/we. So why do you keep acting as if you are in junior high? Dude, we've all gotten over the dirty mouth talk long ago. Nobody cares what you say about their mother either, that's what kids play and everyone understands that. So why not cool this stupid immature bullshit of yours...ok? It's stupid and makes you look moronic. Talk like a mature adult.

You...you wanna not get the clap, well then don't fuck somebody who has it.

Dude, look at that. How stupid was that? So it's...

you...do you have the clap?
her...yes!

Come on man, damn:rolleyes

I'm telling you because I'm tired of an obvious freak like you telling me things.

cantthinkofanything
06-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Apparently you don't pay attention, it's your threads that nobody responds to, that's why I said ...give it up. Mine seem to do just fine.

I'll go slow...

You are not 14 yeas old and neither am I/we. So why do you keepting as if you are in junior high? Dude, we've all gotten over the dirty mouth talk long ago. Nobody cares what you say about their mother either, that's what kids play and everyone understands that. So why cool this stupid immature bullshit of yours...ok? It's stupid and makes you look moronic. Talk like a marture adult.

There really wasn't much to respond to in this thread tbh. It's pretty cut and dry. You don't want gonorrhea...abstain from sex. Not much to say about that other than, "X2" or "thanks man". But I didn't really expect or need confirmation. If my thread just keeps one SpursTalker from getting gonorrhea, then it's a success.

Avante
06-08-2012, 09:20 AM
There really wasn't much to respond to in this thread tbh. It's pretty cut and dry. You don't want gonorrhea...abstain from sex. Not much to say about that other than, "X2" or "thanks man". But I didn't really expect or need confirmation. If my thread just keeps one SpursTalker from getting gonorrhea, then it's a success.

You couldn't care less what happens to a fellow SpursTalker you make that clear by talking about their mothers. You just wanted to look cute but ended up looking stupid...again.

Dude, there are families making less than 10 grand a year with 8 kids they can't feed. Nobody is abstaining from sex, if hunger won't do it......

cantthinkofanything
06-08-2012, 09:24 AM
You couldn't care less what happens to a fellow SpursTalker you make that clear by talking about their mothers. You just wanted to look cute but ended up looking stupid...again.

Dude, there are families making less than 10 grand a year with 8 kids that can't feed. Nobody is abstaining from sex, if hunger won't do it......

So you think these parents are primary spreaders of gonorrhea?

Avante
06-08-2012, 09:50 AM
So you think these parents are primary spreaders of gonorrhea?

I'll really slow it down for ya...

People are going to screw reagardless of whatever. The chance of getting some disease won't make a dent, just like the chance of getting pregnant doesn't slow anyone down. Go ahead tell somebody what smoking can do to them, how many stop smoking?

Now really concentrate..ok?

Sex is usually a passionate thing, something not staged or planned out (not talking old married couples) so it's go with the moment. That's why we see so many young girls in trouble.

Why do we need to feed all those starving children in those third world countries....well?

Getting back to the clap, well hell just don't fuck somebody who has it:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:ro lleyes

cantthinkofanything
06-08-2012, 09:54 AM
I'll really slow it down for ya...

People are going to screw reagardless of whatever. The chance of getting some disease won't make a dent, just like the chance of getting pregnant doesn't slow anyone down.

Now really concentrate..ok?

Sex is usually a passionate thing, something not staged or planned out (not talking old married couples) so it's go with the moment. That's why we see so many young girls in trouble.

Why do we need to feed all those starving children in those third world countries....well?

Getting back to the clap, well hell just don't fuck somebody who has it:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:ro lleyes

So this ISN'T the same as your RaZon troll? I think it'd be funnier if your lisp came across in your posts.

Avante
06-08-2012, 10:00 AM
So this ISN'T the same as your RaZon troll? I think it'd be funnier if your lisp came across in your posts.

Right there is why you suck so long and so hard? Who cares about RaZon? I was told there were a lot of punk ass kids on this site (you were named as one of them) would I do my RaZon bit for laughs. Worked better than I expected. You were so hooked it was incredible, hell you still are.

Now we are talking about why you post like a little kid. Well?

cantthinkofanything
06-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Right there is why you suck so long and so hard? Who cares about RaZon? I was told there were a lot of punk ass kids on this site (you were named as one of them) would I do my RaZon bit for laughs. Worked better than I expected. You were so hooked it was incredible, hell you still are.

Now we are talking about why you post like a little kid. Well?

I put my dinky-doo in your mom's poopy hole.

Avante
06-08-2012, 10:12 AM
I put my dinky-doo in your mom's poopy hole.

I don't know what you suffer from but it really is sad to see. What's really sad is that nobody is laughing with you, they are laughing at you.

I pity you and that is not internet bulshit, you really do have some problems. I only waste time on you because you follow me around. I was told you'd do that.

cantthinkofanything
06-08-2012, 10:16 AM
I don't know what you suffer from but it really is sad to see. What's really sad is that nobody is laughing with you, they are laughing at you.

I pity you and that is not internet bulshit, you really do have some problems. I only waste time on you because you follow me around. I was told you'd do that.

If your husband is OK with it, send me your phone number and we can talk sometime.

Avante
06-08-2012, 10:21 AM
If your husband is OK with it, send me your phone number and we can talk sometime.

It's not working little one. Your attempts to be cute/funny are sad. The best thing for you to do is ..grow up!

Dude
06-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Avante, dude, lighten up!

Dude
06-08-2012, 10:48 AM

:lol

Avante
06-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Avante, dude, lighten up!

I hear ya and usually play along. This guy however is simply too much. So immature. I've spoken about my wife, yet there he is acting as if he doesn't know I'm a married man. How retarded is that?

Dude
06-08-2012, 11:06 AM
I hear ya and usually play along. This guy however is simply too much. So immature. I've spoken about my wife, yet there he is acting as if he doesn't know I'm a married man. How retarded is that?

Can't argue about that.

cantthinkofanything
06-08-2012, 11:07 AM

If your wife has balls, it's a husband.

AmericanPsycho
06-08-2012, 11:33 AM
If your wife has balls, it's a husband.

Maybe he means she has him by the balls.