PDA

View Full Version : LOL refs

NuGGeTs-FaN
06-08-2012, 05:11 AM
I know I am late to the party, but sorry guys for that horrific ending to the Spurs season.

I have no idea why I even bother watching the NBA anymore when the playoffs are decided before the first tip.

I don't buy that crap that the Thunder are the better team. The whole point of HCA is so if two teams are even, then the extra home game will benefit the team with the best regular season record.

Spurs were on there way to forcing a game 7 (which they would have won) before Stern and his cronies said "ENOUGH WITH THIS CRAP" and made sure the young fellas of OKC didn't have to travel back to SA.

NBA is a friggin' joke. It should have been a Nuggets-Spurs WCF, but instead Acne face gets to own KoME and then gets a free ride to be the biatch in Lebron's first title

/end rant :hat

I'd say better luck next year Spurs, but the Sterninator has already decided Lebron-Durant should lead the chase for the next 10 NBA rings.

mudyez
06-08-2012, 05:23 AM
even nuggets fans cant let it go!

let it go man!

(but I have to agree!)

scanry
06-08-2012, 06:14 AM
You live by the sword and you die by the sword. Spurs fans would sure as hell take that 2007 championship.

I say let it go and i truly believe we were one of the very few teams who have been benefited by Stern over the years. Heck the Pistons fans were not crying when some of them thought that we were getting more whistles in the 05 finals.

Bottom line is no one is going to stop Lebron. He's unconscious right now.

100%duncan
06-08-2012, 11:11 AM
:toast

thispego
06-08-2012, 11:15 AM
it's a consensus. NBA = RIGGED

Dex
06-08-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm not saying the NBA is rigged.

I'm just saying that it's mighty convenient for Stern that the NBA's two most marketable stars (Durant and Lebron) ended up making it to the Finals.

Mighty convenient, indeed.

(And yes, I know there is still a game 7 to play, but if you think the cHeat are going to be allowed to lose a Game 7 at home with a Finals berth on the line, I would like a bit of what you have been smoking).

The_Worlds_finest
06-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Nugget fan, please email George Karl and Javale Mcgee informing them of this and suggest the nuggets let the Spurs have Mcgee on the cheap. All will be forgiven.

thispego
06-08-2012, 11:21 AM
I'm not saying the NBA is rigged.

I'm just saying that it's mighty convenient for Stern that the NBA's two most marketable stars (Durant and Lebron) ended up making it to the Finals.

Mighty convenient, indeed.

(And yes, I know there is still a game 7 to play, but if you think the cHeat are going to be allowed to lose a Game 7 at home with a Finals berth on the line, I would like a bit of what you have been smoking).

i like where you're headed, dex. you starting to see the light?

clambake
06-08-2012, 11:45 AM
it's a consensus. NBA = RIGGED

i can think of only 4 times when it wasn't.

thispego
06-08-2012, 11:47 AM
that's your opinion then, bro. i thought detroit and dallas was pretty legit also tbh

IwantSomeNsty
06-08-2012, 11:48 AM
i can think of only 4 times when it wasn't.

that game was borderline Sacto LA 2001

clambake
06-08-2012, 11:49 AM
that's your opinion then, bro. i thought detroit and dallas was pretty legit also tbh

now you're startin to slip. lets ram this project home.