06-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Discuss.

I. Hustle
06-08-2012, 12:57 PM
other sports

and Manny is going to stick his Philippenis in Bradley

thispego
06-08-2012, 01:00 PM
all hyped matches either end in two rounds or go the distance and end in decision. therefore, not hyped about this match

100%duncan
06-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Pac got this shit locked.

Bill_Brasky
06-08-2012, 01:14 PM
:lol people who choose sides on Pacman vs Mayweather
:lol not realizing that both are gigantic pieces of shit

Should be a great fight though tbh

baseline bum
06-08-2012, 01:16 PM
I wish Bradley would win only to ensure Pacquiao's career went down in flames and that Floyd never fought him and is thus remembered for having the most meaningless record in boxing history. Fuck both of them since they have both ducked each other at various times in their careers.

100%duncan
06-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Floyd is a worthless piece of shit. Pac agreed on the blood testing and the fair share of money, but bitch tits still won't fight. :lol

100%duncan
06-09-2012, 09:17 AM
Damn, I'm pumped, I hope Pac doesn't shit the bed. Will watch it live so I can't watch game 7. :lol

pawe
06-09-2012, 01:03 PM
If Pacman wins, great.
If he losses, I hope it's reason enough for Mayweather to fight him thinking pacman already lost a step or two.

I'd probably be shit drunk before the fight happens.

baseline bum
06-10-2012, 07:36 PM
updates?

:wakeup

Full success son.

Avante
06-11-2012, 08:50 AM
The only fight I would pay to see would have been Pac vs Mayweather. Todays boxing just doesn't have it.

What a great time this was.

Leonard
Hearns
Duran
Hagler

All fighting among themselves.

Big Worm
06-11-2012, 09:21 AM
The Ali-Frazier years were great.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Wow, boxing has really fallen far in the rankings of sports in America. This is the first time in so long since I've heard of sports fans in general discussing a boxing match and all the talk is that they are pretty positive it was rigged. :lol

Avante
06-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Wow, boxing has really fallen far in the rankings of sports in America. This is the first time in so long since I've heard of sports fans in general discussing a boxing match and all the talk is that they are pretty positive it was rigged. :lol

I was a huge fan of the sport once upon a time. Books on boxing. Old Ring Magazines. Not real sure what happened, I just started losing interest.

No sport rivals boxing when it comes to it's history.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2012, 10:30 AM
I was a huge fan of the sport once upon a time. Books on boxing. Old Ring Magazines. Not real sure what happened, I just atarted losing interest.

your retardation happened

Avante
06-11-2012, 10:40 AM
your retardation happened

I think it might have had something to do with no more....

Kid Chocolate
Kid Gavilan
Tiger Flowers
Emile Griffith
The Spinks Bros
Dick Tiger
Hurricane Carter
Sugar Ray Robinson
Larry Holmes
Jake LaMotta
Tommy Hearns
Sugar Ray Leonard
Marvelous Marvin Hagler
Roberto Duran
Muhammad Ali
Joe Frazier

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2012, 10:42 AM
I think it might have had something to do with no more....

Kid Chocolate
Kid Gavilan
Tiger Flowers
Emile Griffith
The Spinks Bros
Dick Tiger
Hurricane Carter
Sugar Ray Robinson
Larry Holmes
Jake LaMotta
Tommy Hearns
Sugar Ray Leonard
Marvelous Marvin Hagler
Roberto Duran
Muhammad Ali
Joe Frazier

Your mom's a dick tiger.

Avante
06-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Your mom's a dick tiger.

Still following me around talking about my dead mother. Dude, it's really sad watching you trying your damnest to be funny while coming across as a sick fuck. Especially since I've already told you none of that "mom" talk bothers me. This is the interrnet idiot, there will always be cowards like you.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Still following me around talking about my dead mother. Dude, it's really sad watching you trying your damnest to be funny while coming across as a sick fuck. Especially since I've already told you none of that "mom" talk bothers me. This is the interrnet idiot, there will always be cowards like you.

Well, you're the one that brought up Dick Tiger.

Avante
06-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Well, you're the one that brought up Dick Tiger.

You're the one who is too dumb to realize he was a boxer.

Do you know anything about anything?

paste...

Dick Tiger was one of the greatest fighters to come out of Africa. He became a two-time undisputed world middleweight titlist and helped keep boxing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing) alive during the 1950s boxing industry recession. Tiger earned an undisputed Light-Heavyweight world championship. In 1962, Tiger won the world middleweight boxing championship.
On May 20, 1965, Tiger floored Rubin "Hurricane" Carter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubin_Carter) three times and won a unanimous 10-round decision. Tiger took on Gene Fullmer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Fullmer) and won the world's Middleweight title by decision in fifteen. Later in a rematch he drew in fifteen and in the rubber match won by knockout in seven rounds.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2012, 10:57 AM
You're the one who is too dumb to realize he was a boxer.

Oh, I knew that. I remember watching him and Ali go at it on Friday Night Boxing back in the 70's.

Avante
06-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Oh, I knew that. I remember watching him and Ali go at it on Friday Night Boxing back in the 70's.

What a dumbass.

Dude, Dick Tiger wasn't a heavyweight:rolleyes

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2012, 11:02 AM
What a dumbass.

Dude, Dick Tiger wasn't a heavyweight:rolleyes

Right. I think it was just an exhibition fight.

Avante
06-11-2012, 11:15 AM
Right. I think it was just an exhibition fight.

Dude

I realize this is the internet...ok? Yes I know the games some play because I 've played them also. RaZon! But there does come a time when it does get old...RaZon..so you get real. It's time to drop the stupid bullshit....ok? Dick Tiger died in 1971, in 1970 he was 41 years old and never did anything with Muhammad Ali. So why don't you just stop trying to talk about things you know shit about....ok?

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Dude

I realize this is the internet...ok? Yes I know the games some play because I 've played them also. RaZon! But there does come a time when it does get old...RaZon..so you get real. It's time to drop the stupid bullshit....ok? Dick Tiger died in 1971, in 1970 he was 41 years old and never did anything with Muhammad Ali. So why don't you just stop trying to talk about things you know shit about....ok?

As you know there is plenty of bad info on the internet. As I said, it was probably just an exhibition fight. Maybe it was in the 60's and they were replaying it.

Avante
06-11-2012, 11:34 AM
As you know there is plenty of bad info on the internet. As I said, it was probably just an exhibition fight. Maybe it was in the 60's and they were replaying it.

I'll go real real slow...

Dick Tiger fought his last fight vs Emile Griffith July 15 1970. He was still a serious fighter at 41. He never fought Muhammad Ali. I have his entire record right here in my hand. As I do that of Muhammad Ali. They never met in the ring under any circumstances.

One more time...

Stick to talking about mothers, it's all you know.

Little Man

When is it finally going to hit you that I'm not some dumbass kid on a computer like you?

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2012, 11:43 AM
I'll go real real slow...

Dick Tiger fought his last fight vs Emile Griffith July 15 1970. He was still a serious fighter at 41. He never fought Muhammad Ali. I have his entire record right here in my hand. As I do that of Muhammad Ali. They never met in the ring under any circumstances.

One more time...

Stick to talking about mothers, it's all you know.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. I know what I saw. And as I said, it's possible I was watching a replay. Since it was a cross-weight exihibition, I doubt the results were included in either fighter's official records.

resistanze
06-11-2012, 12:09 PM
Well, this got retarded rather quickly.

Avante
06-11-2012, 12:12 PM
We'll just have to agree to disagree. I know what I saw. And as I said, it's possible I was watching a replay. Since it was a cross-weight exihibition, I doubt the results were included in either fighter's official records.

What actually happened is that you didn't know how much I know about boxing. You thougt you could just throw shit against the wall and it would stick. Now you are trying to save face knowing I think you are an idiot.

Little one, it's ok you don't have to know boxing or track or blues or football or sci fi...ok? Stick to doing what you know, "I saw your mama yesterday, the top of her head anyway"...it's you.

Now think...

Dick Tiger was a serious fighter in contention to fight for a title. At what time in that career does he need to fuck around in an exhibition fight with the someone like Ali. Go ahead run down the why/logic there.

CavsSuperFan
06-11-2012, 12:29 PM
We'll just have to agree to disagree. I know what I saw.

Looks like cantthinkofanything had another fun morning trolling the club...:lmao

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2012, 12:44 PM
What actually happened is that you didn't know how much I know about boxing. You thougt you could just throw shit against the wall and it would stick. Now you are trying to save face knowing I think you are an idiot.

Little one, it's ok you don't have to know boxing or track or blues or football or sci fi...ok? Stick to doing what you know, "I saw your mama yesterday, the top of her head anyway"...it's you.

Now think...

Dick Tiger was a serious fighter in contention to fight for a title. At what time in that career does he need to fuck around in an exhibition fight with the someone like Ali. Go ahead run down the why/logic there.

Well, in any event, he has a funny name. The phone book would have listed "Tiger Dick".

Avante
06-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Well, in any event, he has a funny name. The phone book would have listed "Tiger Dick".

Are you totally brain dead? You honestly believe the guy was named Dick Tiger?

:rolleyes

He was borned in Nigeria as ....Richard Ihetu.

Dude, (serious) go bother those more on your level...please. You are simply too stupid to deal with me.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Are you totally brain dead? You honestly believe the guy was named Dick Tiger?

:rolleyes

He was borned in Nigeria as ....Richard Ihetu.

Dude, (serious) go bother those more on your level...please. You are simply too stupid to deal with me.

Ihetu means "tiger" in African

Avante
06-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Ihetu means "tiger" in African

If it does or doesn't, so what? To continue to try to play with Tiger Dick/Dick Tiger is so immature. Do you have any self respect at all?

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2012, 01:19 PM
If it does or doesn't, so what? To continue to try to play with Tiger Dick/Dick Tiger is so immature. Do you have any self respect at all?

I left all my self respect in your mom's mouth.

Avante
06-11-2012, 01:53 PM
I left all my self respect in your mom's mouth.

Is this like bipolar? You simply freak out then come back then freak out then.....

So you found where my mother is buried, dug her up........

Come on man, how fucking dumb are you?

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Is this like bipolar? You simply freak out then come back then freak out then.....

So you found where my mother is buried, dug her up........

Come on man, how fucking dumb are you?

The perfect match for someone that is bipolar would be a woman that is bivaginal.

Avante
06-11-2012, 02:42 PM
The perfect match for someone that is bipolar would be a woman that is bivaginal.

What is all that about? No really, what do you try to accomplish with that silliness?

100%duncan
06-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Fuck you both

Avante
06-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Fuck you both

Grow up!

100%duncan
06-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Look at your arguments with Cant. Doesn't even make sense. Fuck you.

Fabbs
06-11-2012, 11:58 PM
What did the bettin places pay if you bet on Bradley?

100%duncan
06-12-2012, 12:21 AM
x4 i think.

Halberto
06-12-2012, 12:26 AM
trolled in epic fashion

Avante
06-12-2012, 01:38 AM
Look at your arguments with Cant. Doesn't even make sense. Fuck you.

I don't argue with the little pest. I simply try my best to rescue the sad little shit from whatever it is he has.

100%duncan
06-12-2012, 04:56 AM
:lol you do the same shit in every fucking thread here in the club

BacktoBasics
06-12-2012, 03:03 PM
I logged in to see if there were any interesting conversations to jump in on and this is the shit I find. Its not even trolling, its fucking idiocy. Trolling would at least be entertaining but this garbage is fucking pointless and truly lacking unique substance and the witty sarcasm that quality trolling truly epitomizes. There's no hook, no draw and no character. Its no wonder so many quality posters have moved on leaving this place overrun with infantile clones who simply don't get it.