PDA

View Full Version : Cockiness Won't Win Champioships Bros

808Spur
06-08-2012, 06:25 PM
OKC is young, explosive, and talented...no doubt. But their cockiness will be their downfall. Of course, they've never been to the dance before so we'll give them a pass for now. They seem to over-celebrate on big plays. Staring down players, yelling after every dunk, hugging family members with time still left on the clock, etc.

Come on Thunder, act like you been there before.....wait a minute they haven't. Never mind...carry on bros.

:flag::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag:

tkang456
06-08-2012, 06:29 PM
OKC is young, explosive, and talented...no doubt. But their cockiness will be their downfall. Of course, they've never been to the dance before so we'll give them a pass for now. They seem to over-celebrate on big plays. Staring down players, yelling after every dunk, hugging family members with time still left on the clock, etc.

Come on Thunder, act like you been there before.....wait a minute they haven't. Never mind...carry on bros.

:flag::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag:

I don't know how old you are 808spur, but i really don't see what OKC does as cockiness. If you heard their post game speech, Durant gave a lot of credit to SA Spurs as an organization. The all the celebratory stuff that they do on court is all appropriate for their youth and age. i dont know how old you are but when you are bunch of 22-23 year olds right out of college you have to be excited to be beating the SA Spurs and knocking off the old veterans like parker, manu, TD. Wouldn't you be excited, if you are in their shoes? Bunch of 23 year olds coming together to beat one of the most celebrated franchises in last decade and a chance to win NBA finals this year and years to come, I don't blame them, in fact it was heartwarming to see them coming over the hump. As much as I'm spurs fan, I'm happy for those OKC young guns of their ability to accomplish such feat at young age.