PDA

View Full Version : Dwight's feelings hurt, isn't seeking a trade

djohn2oo8
06-08-2012, 08:23 PM
A source close to Orlando Magic All-Star Dwight Howard said Wednesday that he still loves Orlando and isn't seeking a trade.

In an interview with WESH 2 News sports anchor Larry Ridley, the source said Howard is bothered by the hit his image has taken since this season's trade rumors and problems with Magic head coach Stan Van Gundy.

The source said Howard is "hurt by all the negativity surrounding him (and) doesn't understand why he's blamed for everything that happens inside the (Magic) organization."
Howard is continuing his rehabilitation in Los Angeles (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47713987/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/#), and the source said he's waiting to see how the Magic improves.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47713987/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/#

:lol

Venti Quattro
06-08-2012, 08:23 PM
:cry Why are you hurting my Christian being :cry

mavs>spurs
06-08-2012, 08:24 PM
class

Reck
06-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Anything to draw attention. Choke and die faggot.

BRHornet45
06-08-2012, 08:54 PM
sons there isn't a athlete in all of professional sports today who is more deserving of a career ending injury than Dwight Howard.

pass1st
06-08-2012, 08:56 PM
sons there isn't a athlete in all of professional sports today who is more deserving of a career ending injury than Dwight Howard.

Son, I used to like Dwight, but he has proved to be the biggest drama queen in the NBA. He should go get a sex change and join the WNBA

jeebus
06-08-2012, 08:56 PM
:cry my f:lolve kids by f:lolve different women are :crying when they see my name slandered on tv :cry

BRHornet45
06-08-2012, 08:57 PM
"Before he was drafted in 2004, Howard said that he wanted to use his NBA career and Christian faith to "raise the name of God within the league and throughout the world".

knocking up women out of wedlock and being cheap about it - check

disrespecting the people paying you millions of dollars to play a game - check

disrespecting your teammates by selfishly demanding a trade every other day - check

getting your coach and God only knows who else fired because you are a bitch - check

jeebus
06-08-2012, 08:58 PM
"Before he was drafted in 2004, Howard said that he wanted to use his NBA career and Christian faith to "raise the name of God within the league and throughout the world".
son that's beautiful :cry

Venti Quattro
06-08-2012, 09:02 PM
:cry my f:lolve kids by f:lolve different women are :crying when they see my name slandered on tv :cry

B-b-b-but God said in his book to go forth and multiply! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Old Man Kidd
06-08-2012, 09:06 PM
B-b-b-but

jeebus
06-08-2012, 09:27 PM
B-b-b-but God said in his book to go forth and multiply! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
:baby:baby:baby:baby:baby

DMC
06-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Hurt? He has to get over being the centerpiece to a franchise. If he farts, someone gets fired for not sniffing it fast enough and grading it. If that hurts him, get a job at McDonald's.

DMC
06-08-2012, 11:41 PM
:baby:baby:baby:baby:baby
:lmao

pass1st
06-08-2012, 11:47 PM

knocking up women out of wedlock and being cheap about it - check

disrespecting the people paying you millions of dollars to play a game - check

disrespecting your teammates by selfishly demanding a trade every other day - check

getting your coach and God only knows who else fired because you are a bitch - check

Son, he's a model Christian

DeadlyDynasty
06-08-2012, 11:58 PM
The biggest winner in the Dwight Howard fiasco this year is LeBron James.

DMC
06-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Son, he's a model Christian

Not yet. He has to bomb an abortion clinic and call a natural disaster the act of God, cleaning up his creation.

djohn2oo8
06-09-2012, 09:01 AM

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2012, 10:00 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47713987/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/#

This is nothing but a ploy to not get traded by Orlando...If he wants to stay then sign an extension today...Fact is he's trying to fuck Orlando...he will walk at the end of the season so Orlando Brass better pull the trigger on this nigga (no Pun) and trade his ass...Listen....I met Allen Iverson back in 2001 in Philly at a Chili's Bar and Grill...He was with one of his homies who looked like he came straight from the depths of hell..I've never seen a scarier looking dude in my life tbh...some of his friends are questionable...but I will say this...Dwight's friends are 10 times as fucked up as AI's...Dwight friends have no clue and they're steering this cat the wrong way on a one way street. Once Dwight grows up he will regret the decisions he's made career wise...of course I'd like him in LA but that aside whom ever is advising this guy have scrambled eggs between their ears...and if he's being this gotdam stupid on his own he deserves exactly what's coming..I can't beleive this guy let Jay Z talk him into signing in Brooklyn - :lol what a dumbass

pass1st
06-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Not yet. He has to bomb an abortion clinic and call a natural disaster the act of God, cleaning up his creation.

He's a model Christian, not Jesus

dbreiden83080
06-09-2012, 05:16 PM
God the league would be better off if that prick just blew out his knee and went the way of Greg Oden..

dbreiden83080
06-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Son, I used to like Dwight, but he has proved to be the biggest drama queen in the NBA. He should go get a sex change and join the WNBA

And he is not even that good. The guy stuffs stat sheets, can rebound great and play D but he has no post game, jump shot and can't hit a FT.. Nobody is throwing him the ball in the clutch..