PDA

View Full Version : Posters of the month, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
06-09-2012, 12:36 AM
Top posters of the month
1. Timmy2Zo
Regardless of the outcome of the Heat-Celtics series, Timmy2Zo has proven to be the most loyal fan on ST..his predictions are legendary, and his loyalty is unmatched, sparking jealousy from an abundance of ST posters..

2. Ace
My nigga, tbh..consistently great..his prediction of the Spurs demise was bittersweet..

3. Norris Cole
Elite new comer, putting in work..

4. Dok
His prediction of Tony Parker's demise was predictably accurate, as he had already proven his expertise with his opinions on Derrick Rose, Steve Nash and others..

5. DMC
Great predictions in the playoffs, particularly the Spurs..

Worst posters of the month
For the first time ever, the worst posters list has been extended to 10, tbh..there was an unfortunate and excessive amount of shitty posting, this month..

1. Horse
Was there even another option?..:lol..

2. RummpD
His prestigious career and his gorgeous Panamaian wife couldn't save him from this list..one of the most bump-laced stretches of all-time, tbh..

3. Pass1st
:lol just terrible..Laker fan that tries too hard to appear "anti-Laker", so that he can earn a better reputation with the non-Laker fans on ST..

4. HarlemHo37
:lol at first he appears to be a troll, but after reading his material, you come to the unfortunate realization that his takes are legitimate and serious..

5. Influx of Thunder posters
One of them is Lakaluva, which speaks volumes:lol..the others are terrible, with shitty takes, with the strong possibility that they're Spurs fans that are closet Thunder fans(hater, cheguevara)..

6. Samuel Eto'o
Poster that hides behind a troll, for obvious reasons..his takes are embarrassing..

7. Jjktkk
Bolded GNSF at it's finest, tbh..perennial candidate..

8. Tesseractive
:lol I love these types of posters..they believe they can drop basketball knowledge, drop numbers and facts, oblivious to the fact that their arguments are consistently weak..

9. Shadowflames
See 8..

10. BRHornet
:lol The lottery killed his anti-Stern shtick..Stern has put the Hornets in a comfortable position, thus killing BR's persona..in WWE terms, he needs to take some time off and form a new gimmick, tbh..

Old Man Kidd
06-09-2012, 12:40 AM
lol all heat fans

and yeah, dmc was the ONLY spur fan right about the spurs

pass1st
06-09-2012, 12:46 AM
:lolNot being a Kobe fan is anti-laker

You and Horse are neck to neck for worst poster this month, tbh. You might have the edge because he serves a purpose while you're just cancer.

ElNono
06-09-2012, 12:57 AM
:lol Norris Cole... if you're gonna top out heat fans, you should've added DD, tbh...

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-09-2012, 01:24 AM
:lol ranking Norris Cole over me.

I better win POTM for June if the Heat close Boston out and win the finals as that would only prove my PG theory more.

Old Man Kidd
06-09-2012, 01:26 AM
^no way bro, there is a certain poster on these boards who has predicted every single playoff series right thus far except for lac/memphis. this poster predicted the thunder over spurs in 6 and also that the heat would come back to beat boston when down 3-2 tbh. if the heat go on to beat okc in 6 as predicted, that guy will go down a legend on the level of Ghazstradomous.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-09-2012, 01:29 AM
Predicting NBA playoff series isn't really that hard. I also highly doubt he predicted Philly over Chicago before Rose's injury.

Old Man Kidd
06-09-2012, 01:30 AM
naw, after the injury there isn't really a play to predict injuries to star players

baseline bum
06-09-2012, 01:32 AM
I had Blue-Lightning #1 for that great game 6 video. Props to real champion Spurs for their double-* title this year. :cry

TheSanityAnnex
06-09-2012, 01:41 AM
Mavs>Spurs thinks he should be on the best posters list??? :lol:lol:lol

He should be on the worst posters list every month. He's a fucking loser that spends all his time on SpursTalk and doesn't even contribute decent basketball opinions:lol.

ducks
06-09-2012, 01:47 AM
DUCKS IS POSTER OF THE MONTH
manu choketh in game 6
elimation game
forces a three at tend of game 5 should have gave it to big balls sj

ElNono
06-09-2012, 01:50 AM
I had Blue-Lightning #1 for that great game 6 video. Props to real champion Spurs for their double-* title this year. :cry

lol can of whoop ass...

mavsfan1000
06-09-2012, 02:00 AM
I missed the list? Oh well. Better luck next month.

Latarian Milton
06-09-2012, 03:08 AM

He should be on the worst posters list every month. He's a fucking loser that spends all his time on SpursTalk and doesn't even contribute decent basketball opinions:lol.

making be@ner's list doesn't mean shit, no matter whether it's the best posters list or worst. El be@ner doesn't hold much credit on this site, mono's rankings were official & authorized but the picklebreath doesn't do this shit anymore. El's awards are just like the "funny nobel prizes" tbh

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Top posters of the month

Worst posters of the month
For the first time ever, the worst posters list has been extended to 10, tbh..there was an unfortunate and excessive amount of shitty posting, this month..

3. Pass1st
:lol just terrible..Laker fan that tries too hard to appear "anti-Laker", so that he can earn a better reputation with the non-Laker fans on ST..

10. BRHornet
:lol The lottery killed his anti-Stern shtick..Stern has put the Hornets in a comfortable position, thus killing BR's persona..in WWE terms, he needs to take some time off and form a new gimmick, tbh..

:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2012, 10:05 AM

:lmao:lmao agree btw

jjktkk
06-09-2012, 10:42 AM
He ducks the question, and then he posts the worst posters of the month with all the posters who call him out as the worst posters. :lol

Its a crying shame they don't sell Midol in your area HH. :lol

LakerHater
06-09-2012, 10:48 AM
isnt some redundant cuz theyre trolls of themselvs!?

100%duncan
06-09-2012, 11:34 AM
:lmao

Venti Quattro
06-09-2012, 12:03 PM
How is it that HH already does the POTM? Isn't this mono's job?

MarioSpeedwagon
06-09-2012, 12:06 PM
How is it that HH already does the POTM? Isn't this mono's job?

Yeah. It was an original idea of mono's det he originally stole from mouse who used to do a troll of the month in the troll forum with identical style breakdowns.

Norris Cole
06-09-2012, 12:41 PM
isnt some redundant cuz theyre trolls of themselvs!?

There's no trolls on that list imo

tlongII
06-09-2012, 01:03 PM
^no way bro, there is a certain poster on these boards who has predicted every single playoff series right thus far except for lac/memphis. this poster predicted the thunder over spurs in 6 and also that the heat would come back to beat boston when down 3-2 tbh. if the heat go on to beat okc in 6 as predicted, that guy will go down a legend on the level of Ghazstradomous.

You talking bout me?

Reck
06-09-2012, 01:53 PM
How thoughtful of you HH. I'm in tears of joy. :cry

J.T.
06-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Rummpd and TampaDude should be co-designates at the 2 spot, tbh. I understand that the Spurs were up 2-0 and on a 20 game win streak which probably brings out the blind homer GNSF side in pretty much anybody, but the two wins against the Thunder were by no means decisive and the Thunder played really well despite being down. But both of these guys went hard with the optimism after the Spurs were clearly being outplayed following Games 3, 4 and 5. I definitely understand wanting to see your team win and having confidence, but personally despite being up by 18 in Game 6, I did not at all feel confident the Spurs would hold that lead. When the Thunder started trimming it I knew they were going to lose. That doesn't make me less of a Spurs fan, it's just years of seasoned NBA viewing overriding my will to see the Spurs win. At that point I knew what was going down. I didn't want to watch it, but I did, because there's always one of those "holy shit how did we win that game?" moments waiting to happen. Unfortunately for Game 6, that moment belong to the Thunder, and the answer to the question was "the refs bailed us out." Most egregious call in that game was Westbrook dunking and botching the landing without getting touched then getting the And 1. The Jackson Staredown T was equally shady, but I once saw Tim Duncan get ejected for laughing from the bench, so I can at least semi-understand that one.

Worst of all each of these guys think the Spurs will be right back next year when it's obvious to any NBA fan that the 2012 West Finals was the proverbial window shutting for the Spurs. Unless Pop sits the Big 3 for about 20 games next year, but this is the likely ending as the Spurs need a playoff run that involves avoiding Memphis, Lakers and Thunder now. Honestly I'd be happy with the Spurs beating the Mavs or Lakers one more time in the playoffs to end the Duncan Dynasty, ring or no ring.

J.T.
06-09-2012, 02:50 PM
That series definitely lacked Pop sending James Anderson into the game to hipcheck James Harden into the scorer's table though. With Big Shot Rob we probably win that series.

tesseractive
06-09-2012, 03:42 PM
When is the "ellipses of the month" list coming, tbh..

P.S. It's pretty funny that you made a dudes who wouldn't sleep with you list.

Reck
06-09-2012, 04:11 PM
When is the "ellipses of the month" list coming, tbh..

P.S. It's pretty funny that you made a dudes who wouldn't sleep with you list.

HH posted himself as one of the poster of the month.

He's either T2Zo or Noris Cole, or maybe even both.

J.T.
06-09-2012, 04:11 PM
tesseractive with the still got my white belt cuz i failed the test for yellow belt six times in a row goods

HarlemHeat37
06-09-2012, 04:22 PM
:lol Tesseractive may have moved up a few spots with that post, tbh..

:lol oh crap viewing thread..only reason he didn't make the list is due to OKC making the Finals..if they lose the series, I have a #1 spot reserved for him, it's overdue, tbh..

hehateme
06-09-2012, 05:02 PM
a list without kool, luva or culby...my how things change.

tesseractive
06-09-2012, 06:05 PM
HH posted himself as one of the poster of the month.

He's either T2Zo or Noris Cole, or maybe even both.

So what's his deal, anyway? He used to be a Spurs fan, then he switched teams and started riding the Heat? Or does he go both ways?

LkrFan
06-09-2012, 07:18 PM
So what's his deal, anyway? He used to be a Spurs fan, then he switched teams and started riding the Heat? Or does he go both ways?

:lol

Reck
06-09-2012, 07:28 PM

No, he's never conceded that he is a Heat fan. He sticks to the fact he is a Spurs fan but one can clearly deduct and see how palpable the love he has for Lebron and the Heat.