PDA

View Full Version : sons stand up and cheer for the Celtics in this second half!

BRHornet45
06-09-2012, 09:05 PM
sons real talk even if you hate the Celtics you need to put your differences aside and cheer for them to pull this thing out. the odds are stacked against them and it would be a huge win for basketball fans around the world if they can play lights out in the second half and overcome the agenda.

Spur fan of all people should know this and at least one of the two final teams that the NBA and media wanted in the finals would be eliminated.

KaiRMD1
06-09-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm rooting for them, it is their last hurrah after all, son

TE
06-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Son the celtics dont stand a chance against the most league protected team, OKC. If I want OKC to be beat, it's gonna be by the Heat.

Legacy
06-09-2012, 09:26 PM
I'm rooting for them, it is their last hurrah after all, son

Yes, but...

Son the celtics dont stand a chance against the most league protected team, OKC. If I want OKC to be beat, it's gonna be by the Heat.

NRHector
06-09-2012, 09:28 PM
oh fuck it, go Celtics

SA210
06-09-2012, 09:31 PM
GO BOSTON!!

FUCK the REFS!!

Sean Cagney
06-09-2012, 09:33 PM
GO BOSTON! AND YES FUCK THE REFS as one said.

Andthentherewas21
06-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Prefer OKC beating the Celtics, to the Heat beating OKC. Refs won't call shit on Lebron when hes guarding Durant if its Heat vs OKC.

Legacy
06-09-2012, 09:40 PM
GO BOSTON! AND YES FUCK THE REFS as one said.

Of course this is what my heart wants so badly deep inside.

BOSTON PLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAASSSSEEEE... :cry:cry:cry

SA210
06-09-2012, 09:44 PM
Fuck OKC

BRHornet45
06-09-2012, 09:46 PM
sons the Celtics are going to need to shoot the ball at least 80% from here on out because the refs are starting to send Miami to the line almost every possession.

BRHornet45
06-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Entire Celtics Team - 15 free throws

LeBron James - 15 free throws

SA210
06-09-2012, 09:49 PM
sons the Celtics are going to need to shoot the ball at least 80% from here on out because the refs are starting to send Miami to the line almost every possession.

SA210
06-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Entire Celtics Team - 15 free throws

LeBron James - 15 free throws

Dirty piece of shit motherfuckers!

Legacy
06-09-2012, 09:51 PM

KaiRMD1
06-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Seriously, who didn't see it coming, seriously?

NRHector
06-09-2012, 10:14 PM

Legacy
06-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Well... that's a wrap.

Us old fogies just don't stand a chance. :depressed

SA210
06-09-2012, 10:19 PM
I knew it was coming. I called it days ago that Miami would *win* the next two. My two most current hated teams are going to the Finals, gift wrapped by Stern and company.

Should have been Celtics vs Spurs Finals.

That's the corrupt league we watch.

I wished Boston shot lights out to defeat the refs. Too bad they didn't in the 4th.

FUCK OKC, FUCK MIAMI, FUCK LeBITCH, FUCK STERN, FUCK the NBA, FUCK THE FINALS, FUCK the players sorry ass wardrobes!

SA210
06-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Should have been Celtics vs Spurs.

If there were a petition to sign to investigate/boycott/press charges on David Stern and his corrupt refs, I'd sign it. I'd promote it. I would be happy to.

Fuck that piece of shit motherfucker

lefty
06-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Go San Antonio Heat !

Legacy
06-10-2012, 11:53 AM

Me. :cry

kaji157
06-10-2012, 12:02 PM
After what weīve wintnessed in OKC i didnīt have a doubt in my mind that the Heat would make the finals.
Le Bron out shooting the entire celticīs team from th FT line is horrendous.

Now itīs one of two otions, either the league decides the two teams play hard and let them see who wins the championship.
Or they realise the Heat stand at a very bad position if they donīt win th title this year and Okc fans will see what we were talking about during this series as they will see Durant knocked time and time again and LeBron and Wade going to the line all night long..

DMC
06-10-2012, 02:59 PM
The league might need the Heat to win, tbh, since it sends a clear message that stacking leads to championships, and could eventually help condense the league to fewer, more quality teams who have a better chance at competing and that would make the game more enjoyable on a worldwide scale. There are so many teams in the league who have almost zero marketability on the world stage, and Stern is focused on expanding globally, not just adding shitty franchises in the US which seems to actually dilute a good product. OKC is a great team, but I don't know what message they send. It seems to be just the opposite message that Miami sends, which is that upstart franchises can be successful without blockbuster trades and stacking. Both teams feature only American stars, both teams are in small markets, however Wade/Lebron probably have individual World notoriety far above Durant/Westbrook.

Whatever happens, someone here will figure out a way to show that it was intended by the league.

DontStopBelieving
06-10-2012, 03:05 PM
The league might need the Heat to win, tbh, since it sends a clear message that stacking leads to championships, and could eventually help condense the league to fewer, more quality teams who have a better chance at competing and that would make the game more enjoyable on a worldwide scale. There are so many teams in the league who have almost zero marketability on the world stage, and Stern is focused on expanding globally, not just adding shitty franchises in the US which seems to actually dilute a good product. OKC is a great team, but I don't know what message they send. It seems to be just the opposite message that Miami sends, which is that upstart franchises can be successful without blockbuster trades and stacking. Both teams feature only American stars, both teams are in small markets, however Wade/Lebron probably have individual World notoriety far above Durant/Westbrook.

Whatever happens, someone here will figure out a way to show that it was intended by the league.

Miami?..

Xevious
06-10-2012, 03:12 PM

This. If the Spurs hadn't made a second half run to put a scare in the western conference, this season would've been boring as hell. Everyone was calling for OKC and Miami before it even started. The only other thing that would've made it interesting is if Chicago had stayed healthy. Even then I don't think they would have stood a chance against Stern's Heat.