PDA

View Full Version : Nba chosen finals???

maverick1948
06-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Did any of you notice the 4 officials for tonights Boston-Miami game?

Joey Crawford (game 6 SA-OKC)
Mike Callahan (game 5 SA-OKC)
Scott Foster (game 5 SA-OKC)
Ed Mallory Alt (game 4 SA-OKC)

I wonder is this the payoff for screwing the Spurs? Or are they there to screw Boston?

cd98
06-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Yes.

Duncan2177
06-09-2012, 10:25 PM
It's obvious

SA210
06-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Should have been Celtics vs Spurs.

If there were a petition to sign to investigate/boycott/press charges on David Stern and his corrupt refs, I'd sign it. I'd promote it. I would be happy to.

Fuck that piece of shit motherfucker

BRHornet45
06-09-2012, 10:34 PM
sons the fact of the matter is that both the Spurs and the Celtics were the better teams in their conference. however the other unfortunate fact is that the Thunder and the Heat are bigger money makers for the NBA. this shit was about as rigged as rigged can get.

Stern and his crew did a damn good job as I predicted to send both of these series to at least 6 games in order to milk them for as much money as possible and get the end result of OKC vs Mia.

Libri
06-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Didn't Stern say a while back that his team was the Celtics?

Beanzamillion21
06-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Didn't Stern say a while back that his team was the Celtics?

His new teams are the Heat and Thunder

elemento
06-10-2012, 01:58 AM
Still have any doubt about it ?

hjxFgXse5oo

DeadlyDynasty
06-10-2012, 02:14 AM
:sleep

dylankerouac
06-10-2012, 02:41 AM
Will Lebron or KD get his title first? This series will likely have big big ratings.

temujin
06-10-2012, 03:33 AM
sons the fact of the matter is that both the Spurs and the Celtics were the better teams in their conference. however the other unfortunate fact is that the Thunder and the Heat are bigger money makers for the NBA. this shit was about as rigged as rigged can get.

Stern and his crew did a damn good job as I predicted to send both of these series to at least 6 games in order to milk them for as much money as possible and get the end result of OKC vs Mia.

Actually he didn't, it was way too obvious even for the casual fan. This is not good. The perfect job would have been if hardly anybody noticed.
He hoped that by scheduling games every other game would be sufficient to send the old teams home. Clean murder.
He then realized it wasn't enough and sent his cronies for the key games.

In fact, I have come to enjoy referees directing a game toward one of the team almost as much as the players.
It really has become a art on its own good.

rascal
06-10-2012, 05:27 AM

If there were a petition to sign to investigate/boycott/press charges on David Stern and his corrupt refs, I'd sign it. I'd promote it. I would be happy to.

Why should it have been Celtics vs Spurs? Because that is what you wanted.

Miami was the clear favorite over Boston to come out of the east. OK City and the Spurs were close with the Spurs the slight favorite. The results are not too surprising.

Russo21
06-10-2012, 07:15 AM
IMO Joey Crawford should never be allowed to officiate a spurs game given his history with us. I got an instant bad feeling when i found out befor ethe game he was officiating.

The refs were so bad, it was so blatantly obvious they were there to give OKC the win.

Conjures up memories of Lakers v Kings, forgot which year, but that series was totally fucked in the ass to. That fucked the Kings franchise they've been shit ever since.

Russo21
06-10-2012, 07:23 AM
The jackson tech thanks to joey crawford, and the manu charge on that terrorist looking harden where i think it was leonard who drained the open 3 that didnt count, and the parker foul on westbrook that led to the and 1 were the most fucked.

mudyez
06-10-2012, 07:42 AM
I'm going to watch WWE now...at least they aknowledge that its made up!

SamoanTD
06-10-2012, 07:45 AM
I thought to myself at the beginning when C's were hitting that the heat is still gonna win no matter what they did it was pretty sad. Good season Boston definitely fought hard.

racm
06-10-2012, 08:42 AM
IMO Joey Crawford should never be allowed to officiate a spurs game given his history with us. I got an instant bad feeling when i found out befor ethe game he was officiating.

The refs were so bad, it was so blatantly obvious they were there to give OKC the win.

Conjures up memories of Lakers v Kings, forgot which year, but that series was totally fucked in the ass to. That fucked the Kings franchise they've been shit ever since.

I thunk Blazers vs Lakers 2000 was worse IMO, same storyline (good team with a mix of veterans (Pippen, Sabonis) and young talent (Sheed) meets All-Star duo clearly favored by Stern)

Biernutz
06-10-2012, 09:03 AM
The fix is on. ESPN:married:NBA got what they wanted. The series will go 7 games. David Stern and Joey have to go.

DrSteffo
06-10-2012, 09:12 AM
Yep.

TampaDude
06-10-2012, 09:17 AM
So, at least the Spurs can take solace in the fact that they SHOULD HAVE won it all this year, but corrupt officials robbed them of what was rightfully theirs.

DMC
06-10-2012, 09:54 AM

You predicted it both ways.

:lmao

DMC
06-10-2012, 10:08 AM

hjxFgXse5oo

Whoever made this is either blind, stupid or both.

Yes Leonard was hit in the head, that was clearly a foul, but I don't see how it cost the Spurs 2 points.

Jax admitted in the post game interview that he was trash talking Mo Cheeks.

Manu stepped into James Harden intentionally with a forearm to impede his progress, that's a moving screen.

Using this "evidence" as proof of biased officiating just makes you look like a blind homer, and creator of the video is a moron.

If you want to illustrate why the Spurs lost to the Thunder, show the rotations, show Tim's constant fall away jumps shots, many barely making contact with the rim, some were airballs. Show Parker being passive and both of them ignoring their teammates on the perimeter. Show Danny Green's brick fest, Gary Neal's lousy decisions on offense and how the Spurs were taken out of their smooth offense by the Thunder. Then show how the Spurs, Duncan included, allowed Westbrook to waltz coast to coast and dunk with no one even touching him, how they left Durant wide open from the perimeter, how Diaw passed up every offensive opportunity in order to RJ himself into the background. Show all that, and then the officiating thing won't bother you so much and you guys will stop being little whiny bitches.

Johnny RIngo
06-10-2012, 12:10 PM
The Spurs fans that are still whining about the officiating need to get a life or find a hobby. It's desperate and embarrassing.

Horse
06-10-2012, 12:34 PM

hjxFgXse5oo
That is awesome! Proof in the pudding.

Knoxxx
06-10-2012, 01:58 PM
The video is not very good as to the points of emphasis, but anyone who thinks we didn't get jobbed is just full of shit. As I posted, there were many more questionable calls than the obvious ones, if you actually went back to review the game.

DMC
06-10-2012, 02:16 PM
The video is not very good as to the points of emphasis, but anyone who thinks we didn't get jobbed is just full of shit. As I posted, there were many more questionable calls than the obvious ones, if you actually went back to review the game.

The Spurs didn't lose an 18pt lead because of a few bad calls.

GrandeDavid
06-10-2012, 05:21 PM
Did any of you notice the 4 officials for tonights Boston-Miami game?

Joey Crawford (game 6 SA-OKC)
Mike Callahan (game 5 SA-OKC)
Scott Foster (game 5 SA-OKC)
Ed Mallory Alt (game 4 SA-OKC)

I wonder is this the payoff for screwing the Spurs? Or are they there to screw Boston?

I believe that the NBA had to have had an influence in the Spurs' Game 4 and especially Game 6 losses. Such horrific calls that surpassed typical home court advantage. The officials literally pushed the Spurs over the cliff.

Norris Cole
06-10-2012, 09:06 PM
:lmao Spurs fans so bitter. Spurs played horrible D and choked the series away. Refs did make some questionable calls in Game 6 but it wasn't like the Spurs were going to win the series. You bitches are a pathetic bunch of sore losers. Anyone can see it was lost in the game 5 choke.

:lol Anyone who actually thinks the Celtics were better than Miami. Game 6 should show it wouldn't have mattered.

Beanzamillion21
06-10-2012, 10:01 PM
That fucked the Kings franchise they've been shit ever since.

Hopefully that is not a sign of things to come.

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2012, 10:10 PM
if the league is rigged like everyone is claimin

then why do the nba owners go along with it, if they know their team has no chance of playin playoffs or appearing in the finals, why invest in a expensive roster?

Kidd K
06-10-2012, 10:31 PM
The Spurs didn't lose an 18pt lead because of a few bad calls.

And yet in a 5 minute span in the 4th, the Thunder still got 13 FTAs and all we got was 3 ref whistled turnovers (against SA, giving OKC the ball again) while OKC was allowed to foul the Spurs with impunity. Anything short of a huge hack wasn't called, meanwhile refs were calling cheap brush fouls and phantom fouls against the Spurs.

It's like if you play baseball, and the umpire calls balls 2-3 inches out of the strike zone in every direction a strike, and when your team pitches, he calls anything 2-3 inches ON the plate a ball. On the bases, you have to be safe by 2 seconds, otherwise you're called out. When the other team's running, they have to be out by 2 seconds, otherwise they're called safe.

Sure, you can still win, but it's nearly fuckin impossible. That's how the closing 15-16 minutes of Game 6 was called. No way to win due to what OKC was allowed to do and the fact that SA got "squeezed" the whole way to make sure it was as easy as possible for the Thunder.

You've been bitching about people bitching about the refs the entire SA/OKC series. In fact, you've not only posted in several threads about it, but you even made threads about it.

Now you're back peddling like a cuckhold since it's obvious everyone was right about the refs fucking the Spurs all along? I would laugh in your face and just make fun of you for flip flopping, but it's sad what a bitch you've been and I just feel bad for you.

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

SA210
06-11-2012, 03:48 AM
So, at least the Spurs can take solace in the fact that they SHOULD HAVE won it all this year, but corrupt officials robbed them of what was rightfully theirs.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2012, 03:48 AM
Such a follower.

temujin
06-11-2012, 06:14 AM
if the league is rigged like everyone is claimin

then why do the nba owners go along with it, if they know their team has no chance of playin playoffs or appearing in the finals, why invest in a expensive roster?

Check that out: most NBA teams actually make money.
You usually dont' piss in your 1989 Chateau Petrus.

temujin
06-11-2012, 06:14 AM
:lmao Spurs fans so bitter. Spurs played horrible D and choked the series away. Refs did make some questionable calls in Game 6 but it wasn't like the Spurs were going to win the series. You bitches are a pathetic bunch of sore losers. Anyone can see it was lost in the game 5 choke.

:lol Anyone who actually thinks the Celtics were better than Miami. Game 6 should show it wouldn't have mattered.

:lmao:lmao
:lmao:lmao:lmao

BC3
06-11-2012, 07:22 AM
Nba = wwe

scanry
06-11-2012, 08:43 AM
We are sounding like a bunch of PHX Suns fans back in 2007. That was all i heard all offseason, 2008 regular season and 2008 playoffs. We are better than that sh!t and it's time to move on. BTW OKC played better period.

It did leave some of you'all bitter, so let's just hope the Heat take care of business.

BC3
06-11-2012, 08:47 AM
We are sounding like a bunch of PHX Suns fans back in 2007. That was all i heard all offseason, 2008 regular season and 2008 playoffs. We are better than that sh!t and it's time to move on. BTW OKC played better period.

It did leave some of you'all bitter, so let's just hope the Heat take care of business.

its very obvious that when the playoffs come around the NBA partially turns into WWE.

NBA is a business and like any other business PROFIT is king. The NBA doesn't operate on reality. If they did they wouldn't be in business. It is a game and like any other game illusions have to be generated and crafted. Story lines and Narratives have to be sculpted and aided.

Hollywood. PROFIT.

"this crap is rigged anyway. I'm going to watch a real sport where I don't feel like my team is being cheated (the NFL).

At least when my favorite team loses in the NFL I feel like we just didn't perform. The NBA is SOOOOO dependent on how the refs call the game that it's getting hard to watch. Is it me, or is it literally the only team sport where the pace of the game is dictated by the refs and not the teams?

NBA is a failure, and should be stripped of any claim that it is a sport. NBA is nothing more than entertainment now. You've finally gotten your way Stern....the sad thing is that you're happy with the state of the NBA.

Just like our financial system, Stern has focused solely on the numbers/profits....so much to the extent that he no longer can relate to the working man. Who cares if you want to see the NBA as a sport, Stern has proven he can make more money by making it more entertaining. How do you make it more entertaining? You focus on stars, and cater to large markets and make sure the refs allow these stars to get away with breaking the rules.

I'm trying not to be so bitter, because if Spurs had won, I probably would not be saying this (and I recognize that in fairness), however the state of the NBA is poor....but sadly will not change anytime soon as long as Stern and the 1% are making money on it.

All you have to do is listen to the words that comes out of his mouth to realize he's out of touch. He describes the NBA with words like 'product' and 'entertainment'...as if we were never talking about a sport."
-wut

Blake
06-11-2012, 09:40 AM

Why did Stern allow Oklahoma City to get past the Lakers?

BC3
06-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Why did Stern allow Oklahoma City to get past the Lakers?

my feelings is that the system was fine with either one of them. in this case the winner defaults to who actually is more talented.

the NBA doesnt have a problem generating profit or writing a narrative with either one of those teams.

Blake
06-11-2012, 10:09 AM
my feelings is that the system was fine with either one of them. in this case the winner defaults to who actually is more talented.

the NBA doesnt have a problem generating profit or writing a narrative with either one of those teams.

lol feelings

BC3
06-11-2012, 04:43 PM
lol feelings

yeah you know, what most humans do. get you some homie. damn robots.

Blake
06-11-2012, 04:50 PM
yeah you know, what most humans do. get you some homie. damn robots.

I feel like laughing out loud when I see people indict other people based on feelings.

BC3
06-11-2012, 04:57 PM
I feel like laughing out loud when I see people indict other people based on feelings.

yeah apparently they are pushing these kinds of "semantic whores" by the buttloads through community college. they often get hung up on a couple of terms, usually one will do and base the whole argument on it often loosing the plot along the way. happens all the time.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2012, 04:58 PM
yeah apparently they are pushing these kinds of "semantic whores" by the butt loads through community college. they often get hung up on a couple of terms, usually one will do and base the whole argument on it often loosing the plot along the way. happens all the time.Did you go to UTSA?

silverblk mystix
06-11-2012, 04:59 PM
yeah apparently they are pushing these kinds of "semantic whores" by the buttloads through community college. they often get hung up on a couple of terms, usually one will do and base the whole argument on it often loosing the plot along the way. happens all the time.

Ouch.

Right in the Blake vagina.

BC3
06-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Did you go to UTSA?

hell no. phuck that bean er school.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2012, 05:06 PM
hell no. phuck that bean er school.So where did you learn the usage of "loosing" then?

Blake
06-11-2012, 05:07 PM

NBA = WWE

at least the WWE admits its all an act.

Semantics! :cry :cry

TIMMYtoZO
06-11-2012, 05:12 PM
:cry :cry

BC3
06-11-2012, 09:45 PM
curious wet fest you all got going there. get some swiffer mops!

Blake
06-12-2012, 09:01 AM

so swiffer is the preferred mop for criers? I wasn't aware.

Ginobilly
06-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Check that out: most NBA teams actually make money.
You usually dont' piss in your 1989 Chateau Petrus.

same reason why people invest in WWE stock. These teams still make money even though if its fixed. People still want to see monkey; rigged or real.

My gut feeling is that not all of the NBA is rigged. They more or less let them play in the regular season, but in the playoffs is a different story. The Tim Donaghy scandal is enough proof that its possible to influence and impact games through biased officiating. They should go the NFL route and use more tech. They should use refs watching the game through video from the sidelines, and have them communicating with the refs on the floor about missed or incorrect calls.

Legacy
06-12-2012, 02:48 PM

PublicOption
06-12-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm going to watch WWE now...at least they aknowledge that its made up!

http://www.thumpernewman.com/rigged_nba.htm

uneducated blacks and teens.

tesseractive
06-12-2012, 04:09 PM
http://www.thumpernewman.com/rigged_nba.htm

uneducated blacks and teens.

Are you going to post this fucking retarded link to every thread ever posted, or just the ones from the last 2 weeks?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Oh for fucksake, OKC is as small-market as the Spurs. :rolleyes

If the NBA was rigged, it'd be Heat vs Fakers.

PublicOption
06-12-2012, 11:49 PM
http://www.thefixisin.net/

PublicOption
06-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Are you going to post this fucking retarded link to every thread ever posted, or just the ones from the last 2 weeks?

Until you and everyone figures out the league is bullshit and don't bother watching because if you do watch it will continue to be bullshit.....

e8XPk8Tlid4

dav4463
06-12-2012, 11:56 PM
Oh for fucksake, OKC is as small-market as the Spurs. :rolleyes

If the NBA was rigged, it'd be Heat vs Fakers.

NBA is a "star-driven" league. There are no hotter stars than Kevin Durant and LeBron James to the average casual fan. Durant is marketable so it doesn't matter if he is in a small market.

temujin
06-13-2012, 05:19 AM
same reason why people invest in WWE stock. These teams still make money even though if its fixed. People still want to see monkey; rigged or real.

My gut feeling is that not all of the NBA is rigged. They more or less let them play in the regular season, but in the playoffs is a different story. The Tim Donaghy scandal is enough proof that its possible to influence and impact games through biased officiating. They should go the NFL route and use more tech. They should use refs watching the game through video from the sidelines, and have them communicating with the refs on the floor about missed or incorrect calls.

Yeah, pretty much so, the RS is quite irrelevant. There are definitely in game trends, though, with the team falling behind getting 2/3 "bad calls", to keep it as close as possible. They are usually given back in the 4th. Shows you the Refs are in control.
Speaking of Donaghy, I always wondered how he did manage to do his tricks all by himself, and how on earth the other Refs he was working with NEVER noticed anything.

temujin
06-13-2012, 05:25 AM
NBA is a "star-driven" league. There are no hotter stars than Kevin Durant and LeBron James to the average casual fan. Durant is marketable so it doesn't matter if he is in a small market.

Durant is marketable, but he should dunk more, unless he wants a "boring" label.
Casual fan likes the jumping stuff and circus shots, and he does little of that.

dbreiden83080
06-13-2012, 10:23 AM

Kobe is a bigger star than Durant and Kobe vs Lebron would be even bigger..

Mickey Goldmill
06-13-2012, 02:59 PM
Kobe is a bigger star than Durant and Kobe vs Lebron would be even bigger..

Hey bum. Kobe is on the downside of his career. The league is focusing on the new NBA and the future.

Now go clean out your locker cuz I don't deal with no scum bum like yous no more.

Rummpd
06-13-2012, 04:35 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/06/13/exclusive-second-miss-usa-contestant-says-overheard-list-top-5-finalists-before/

Beauty pagents, NBA finals, boxing it is all the SOS!

tesseractive
06-13-2012, 05:21 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/06/13/exclusive-second-miss-usa-contestant-says-overheard-list-top-5-finalists-before/

Beauty pagents, NBA finals, boxing it is all the SOS!

So should we call our championship trophies worthless and send them back? Because claiming that we earned our trophies but others' trophies were rigged is the very height of hypocrisy.