PDA

View Full Version : Anyone catch the fight last night?

blizz
06-10-2012, 02:35 AM
In all my years of watching boxing I have to say that it sank to a new low tonight and it's no wonder why it's losing out to other fighting sports. Pacman easily won this fight and it wasn't even close. Before the decision was read Bradley told bob arum that he was sorry but he just could not beat him. That decision is absolutely incredible. We were all shocked. The person who had to gain from this? Mayweather. Now he doesn't have to fight him. Hmmm....

DeadlyDynasty
06-10-2012, 03:17 AM
Nah, this wasn't already addressed in 50 other threads across 4 ST subforums. Thanks for the info:tu

blizz
06-10-2012, 04:29 AM
You can go fuck yourself. I didn't see one here. Fuck off

JIM LAMPLEY
06-10-2012, 07:03 AM
In all my years of watching boxing I have to say that it sank to a new low tonight and it's no wonder why it's losing out to other fighting sports. Pacman easily won this fight and it wasn't even close. Before the decision was read Bradley told bob arum that he was sorry but he just could not beat him. That decision is absolutely incredible. We were all shocked. The person who had to gain from this? Mayweather. Now he doesn't have to fight him. Hmmm....

I totally agree. I had Pacman winning the fight 117-111.