PDA

View Full Version : Is this rape?

Bill_Brasky
06-10-2012, 02:51 PM
So last night I went to a birthday party for this dude who works with my friend. It's at another dude's house that they work with(we'll call him E). I get there and everyone is in the garage. E's girlfriend is talking to these 3 chicks she invited so I decide to go over and introduce myself. One of them is kinda tall(which I like), one is kinda fat and emo looking but was actually kinda funny, the other was a blonde girl who gave me a weird vibe. They were all around 20. I could kinda tell the tall one was into me because she kept giving me glances. The blonde one keeps saying "let's play drinking games", which the tall one keeps agreeing with and eventually everyone goes inside to get set up for beer pong and other shit.

Me and my friend hang back to smoke a cig and chat, and he tells me that I should definitely try and fuck the tall girl. As we're talking about it E comes in and completely changes the game.

"So that tall chick has a boyfriend and the blonde one is a lesbian."
"No shit? So I don't have a chance or what?"
"Well every time they hang out the blonde one gets the tall one drunk and has sex with her."
"Umm...what do you mean? Like they both get drunk lez out? That sounds kinda hot."
"Just watch."

What the fuck? How is this something that you casually tell people?

So I go inside and it turns out tall girl needs a beer pong partner because the blonde girl isn't drinking. I volunteer and we play and she keeps being flirty with me the whole fuckin time, touching me at every opportunity and laughing at every dumbass thing I say. Let me just say that during this time, blonde girl gave me some of the coldest stares I have ever received. At this point I'm beginning to figure out that tall girl is kind of a whore, but a very nice person.

So I finally get alone in the kitchen with tall girl, and I was gonna ask her about the blonde girl. But who walks up before I can say a fucking word? None other than Blondie McSoberstein. Tall girl starts telling me about how they're best friends and all this bullshit but at this point she's beyond wasted. I decide that I'm going to leave them alone and that the situation just wasn't worth my time. People kept interrupting them so they eventually left.

Anyway, E's girlfriend tells me it happens every time they hang out, and normally I wouldn't really care but when one person is stone cold sober every time it happens while the other is off her ass wasted, I think it's a date rape.

Anyone else ever witness a fucked up situation like this?

tl;dr witnessed a female date rape another female

Nathan89
06-10-2012, 02:59 PM
You should report it and see what the police say.

redzero
06-10-2012, 03:00 PM
I think that's kind of hot.

Nathan89
06-10-2012, 03:02 PM
I think that's kind of hot.

Well that's because you're into the rape thing.

Red Hawk #21
06-10-2012, 03:02 PM
That's some fucked up shit...

Frenzy
06-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Tall girl never remembers any of this?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-10-2012, 04:51 PM
So last night I went to a birthday party for this dude who works with my friend. It's at another dude's house that they work with(we'll call him E). I get there and everyone is in the garage. E's girlfriend is talking to these 3 chicks she invited so I decide to go over and introduce myself. One of them is kinda tall(which I like), one is kinda fat and emo looking but was actually kinda funnykinda fat people aren't funny? :lol
, the other was a blonde girl who gave me a weird vibe. They were all around 20. I could kinda tell the tall one was into me because she kept giving me glances. The blonde one keeps saying "let's play drinking games", which the tall one keeps agreeing with and eventually everyone goes inside to get set up for beer pong and other shit.

Me and my friend hang back to smoke a cig and chat, and he tells me that I should definitely try and fuck the tall girl. As we're talking about it E comes in and completely changes the game.

"Well every time they hang out the blonde one gets the tall one drunk and has sex with her."
"Umm...what do you mean? Like they both get drunk lez out? That sounds kinda hot."
"Just watch."

What the fuck? How is this something that you casually tell people?yeah. kinda weird. especially when she's not involved. well, except for what she's told you..

So I go inside and it turns out tall girl needs a beer pong partner because the blonde girl isn't drinking. I volunteer and we play and she keeps being flirty with me the whole fuckin time, touching me at every opportunity and laughing at every dumbass thing I say. Let me just say that during this time, blonde girl gave me some of the coldest stares I have ever received. At this point I'm beginning to figure out that tall girl is kind of a whore, but a very nice person.:lmao whores are people too!!

So I finally get alone in the kitchen with tall girl, and I was gonna ask her about the blonde girl. But who walks up before I can say a fucking word? None other than Blondie McSoberstein. Tall girl starts telling me about how they're best friends and all this bullshit but at this point she's beyond wasted. I decide that I'm going to leave them alone and that the situation just wasn't worth my time. People kept interrupting them so they eventually left.

Anyway, E's girlfriend tells me it happens every time they hang out, and normally I wouldn't really care but when one person is stone cold sober every time it happens while the other is off her ass wasted, I think it's a date rape.huh? did you actually witness ass to ass or anything? or just the tall one blathering while the blond gave you cold stares and people keeping on interrupting? what I read, that sounds like the only thing you witnessed.

Anyone else ever witness a fucked up situation like this?yeah, it's weird. especially for someone supposedly not in the situation to begin with. either way it sounds like a pretty weird situation.

tl;dr witnessed a female date rape another femaleactually witnessed or just heard from that gal?

Sisk
06-10-2012, 05:05 PM
No. It's not rape. Simple solution: if the tall chick doesn't want that shit happening then don't drink with lesbians. The exception would be if she's drugged and/or passed out.

silverblk mystix
06-10-2012, 05:05 PM
So last night I went to a birthday party for this dude who works with my friend. It's at another dude's house that they work with(we'll call him E). I get there and everyone is in the garage. E's girlfriend is talking to these 3 chicks she invited so I decide to go over and introduce myself. One of them is kinda tall(which I like), one is kinda fat and emo looking but was actually kinda funny, the other was a blonde girl who gave me a weird vibe. They were all around 20. I could kinda tell the tall one was into me because she kept giving me glances. The blonde one keeps saying "let's play drinking games", which the tall one keeps agreeing with and eventually everyone goes inside to get set up for beer pong and other shit.

"Just watch."

So I go inside and it turns out tall girl needs a beer pong partner because the blonde girl isn't drinking. I volunteer and we play and she keeps being flirty with me the whole fuckin time, touching me at every opportunity and laughing at every dumbass thing I say. Let me just say that during this time, blonde girl gave me some of the coldest stares I have ever received. At this point I'm beginning to figure out that tall girl is kind of a whore, but a very nice person.

Anyway, E's girlfriend tells me it happens every time they hang out, and normally I wouldn't really care but when one person is stone cold sober every time it happens while the other is off her ass wasted, I think it's a date rape.

Too long, didn't read.

Bill_Brasky
06-10-2012, 05:13 PM
kinda fat people aren't funny? :lolyeah. kinda weird. especially when she's not involved. well, except for what she's told you..:lmao whores are people too!!huh? did you actually witness ass to ass or anything? or just the tall one blathering while the blond gave you cold stares and people keeping on interrupting? what I read, that sounds like the only thing you witnessed.

yeah, it's weird. especially for someone supposedly not in the situation to begin with. either way it sounds like a pretty weird situation.

actually witnessed or just heard from that gal?

No i definitely witnessed some making out and hand down pants action. Other people noticed too.

IDK, seemed like tall girl kept leaving the room every time she got alone with blonde. Blonde finally cornered her and they ended up leaving together.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Sounds consensual. Drunk, but consensual.

Bill_Brasky
06-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Sounds consensual. Drunk, but consensual.

The problem I'm having with the whole situation is that if a guy made an effort to get a girl drunk while consuming 0 alcohol himself just so he could have sex with her, he would be labeled as a rapist. Why is that not the case here?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-10-2012, 06:13 PM
No i definitely witnessed some making out and hand down pants action. Other people noticed too.

IDK, seemed like tall girl kept leaving the room every time she got alone with blonde. Blonde finally cornered her and they ended up leaving together.

Ah. Making out and heavy petting. All while drunk. Sounds scandalous.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-10-2012, 07:14 PM
The problem I'm having with the whole situation is that if a guy made an effort to get a girl drunk while consuming 0 alcohol himself just so he could have sex with her, he would be labeled as a rapist. Why is that not the case here?
He'd be a creep, but not really a rapist.

BUMP
06-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Weirdest shit I've ever heard tbh

The_Worlds_finest
06-10-2012, 07:41 PM
No it's not date rape, did u at least insult the blonde for cock blocking?

DMC
06-10-2012, 07:42 PM
At this point I'm beginning to figure out that tall girl is kind of a whore, but a very nice person.

:lmao

gospursgojas
06-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Your games weak if your being cocked blocked by a vagine.

Kai
06-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Bend over, I'll show you a rape </cubby>

Viva Las Espuelas
06-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Quit reading Hustler

mavs>spurs
06-10-2012, 11:17 PM
:lol everyone says it isn't rape because a girl did it but if a guy gets a girl drunk and fucks her the verdict ain't usually the same tbh

ChumpDumper
06-10-2012, 11:31 PM
She keeps leaving with her. I'd be more inclined to believe it wasn't consensual if it didn't keep happening.

mavs>spurs
06-10-2012, 11:32 PM
some people literally don't remember anything when they get hammered. we don't know.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-11-2012, 12:18 AM
:lol everyone says it isn't rape because a girl did it but if a guy gets a girl drunk and fucks her the verdict ain't usually the same tbh

If the guy and girl had the same exact situation as these two girls, I would look at it the same way, mostly. Either way, it's kinda out there for two people to carry on like that for a length of time.

Sisk
06-11-2012, 12:34 AM
If the guy and girl had the same exact situation as these two girls, I would look at it the same way, mostly. Either way, it's kinda out there for two people to carry on like that for a length of time.

This.

Reichen Lehmkuhl
06-11-2012, 02:16 AM

What if it were two guys?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-11-2012, 02:21 AM
Its pretty much an interchangeable stance. As long as it's two consenting adults

Wild Cobra
06-11-2012, 02:53 AM
I have not read a single post yet, or the OP.

Just by title alone, my instinct is this.

Is you have to ask, it is.

After posting this, i will read on.

Wild Cobra
06-11-2012, 03:00 AM
Well, Not sure what to say. I know this one girl who was actually raped by other women, but she liked it so much, she is openly bisexual now. last time I talked to her about some common people we knew, she told me it was those other three women that raped her! Really threw me off guard. She didn't know that I knew these three women, and dated one of them. Put me in a strange position. I already knew all three of them to be bisexual, just the first time I heard the story.

Anyway, if this is a normal, reoccurring thing, no way you can call it rape. Someone would have stepped in that knows the deal.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2012, 03:29 AM
some people literally don't remember anything when they get hammered. we don't know.That wasn't part of the story, so I'm going to say we do know.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2012, 03:30 AM
Well, Not sure what to say. I know this one girl who was actually raped by other women, but she liked it so much, she is openly bisexual now. last time I talked to her about some common people we knew, she told me it was those other three women that raped her! Really threw me off guard. She didn't know that I knew these three women, and dated one of them. Put me in a strange position. I already knew all three of them to be bisexual, just the first time I heard the story.She just didn't want to have sex with you.

lol strippers

Wild Cobra
06-11-2012, 03:38 AM
She just didn't want to have sex with you.

lol strippers
Say or believe what you want. You just once again prove your ignorance to the world.

I have now know this girl since 1999, and she has only been a friend. Met her though other women. We have done lunches and dinners together, to talk, and nothing else. We have mutual respect. I know her boyfriend.

Would I do her? Yes, in a heartbeat if the timing was right. Not now though, since her and the girl I'm seeing are friends also.

I hope you are proud of your DumbChump attitude you always present.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2012, 03:41 AM
Say or believe what you want. You just once again prove your ignorance to the world.

I have now know this girl since 1999, and she has only been a friend. Met her though other women. We have done lunches and dinners together, to talk, and nothing else. We have mutual respect. I know her boyfriend.

Would I do her? Yes, in a heartbeat if the timing was right. Not now though, since her and the girl I'm seeing are friends also.

I hope you are proud of your DumbChump attitude you always present.All this confirms she doesn't want to have sex with you.

I don't know why you're so angry about it. It can't be an uncommon occurrence.

Wild Cobra
06-11-2012, 05:51 AM
All this confirms she doesn't want to have sex with you.

So?

Why does that matter to you?

She's a friend. It doesn't matter to me.

I've had indications from her things can change. They haven't, and I don't care. I'm completely OK with how things are in my life.

Do you really believe everyone's life is as pathetic as your own?

CosmicCowboy
06-11-2012, 08:20 AM
I had a crazy motherfucker that worked for me a few years back. He was a Mexican national but had a green card. Hell of a good worker but apparently a heavy drinker. I could tell he was seriously hung over most mornings but as long as it didn't affect his work I didn't have a problem with it. He came in one Monday morning in worse shape than usual...he was walking funny....kinda tenderly and bow legged and kept rubbing his stomach and wincing. I finally asked him what was wrong...he told me the night before he had gotten drunk...I was like ..uhhh so? You do that a lot....he said, no, I got REALLY drunk and passed out first...I was still uhhhhh so? Then he showed me his stomach which was cut to shit with all these shallow cuts...apparently his "buddies" had folded him over a barbed wire fence after he passed out and they all fucked him...as you can imagine I was a little shocked, but he didn't think anything about it other than being pissed off that he was the first to pass out...apparently this wasn't unusual but he was used to being the pitcher instead of the catcher...

Viva Las Espuelas
06-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Eww. I wouldn't have divulged that information on here.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-11-2012, 09:17 AM
I'd agree with DOK. It's shady, but it ain't rape.

Monostradamus
06-11-2012, 09:37 AM

"Just watch."

I came halfway thru your post and tldr'ed the rest.

Trill Clinton
06-11-2012, 10:34 AM
both them bitches gay. the sloppy drunk one, just because she has a boyfriend doesn't mean shit. if it happens as many times as your friend stated then she has to remember what went down, she likes it.

you should have got your dick sucked b. you wasted precious time by trying to talk to her. should have took her to your boy's room or the restroom, locked the door and let her go to work on you.

next time you're around these chicks don't waste any time. have somebody distract the blonde cockblocker, take the drunk girl to a private room and handle your business.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2012, 10:37 AM
both them bitches gay. the sloppy drunk one, just because she has a boyfriend doesn't mean shit. if it happens as many times as your friend stated then she has to remember what went down, she likes it.

you should have got your dick sucked b. you wasted precious time by trying to talk to her. should have took her to your boy's room or the restroom, locked the door and let her go to work on you.

next time you're around these chicks don't waste any time. have somebody distract the blonde cockblocker, take the drunk girl to a private room and handle your business.

how can you focus on all this when Lil' Phat is gone :depressed

Trill Clinton
06-11-2012, 10:39 AM
how can you focus on all this when Lil' Phat is gone :depressed
never heard of him till just now. was he any good?

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2012, 10:41 AM
never heard of him till just now. was he any good?

Check out Bet Dat Up and let me know what you think.

Trill Clinton
06-11-2012, 10:44 AM
Check out Bet Dat Up and let me know what you think.

:lol smh

z0sa
06-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Make yo peace with the icy blonde and get in on the 3some. If the tall chick wants you enough icy blonde won't have a choice but to let you in on the fun. Which, if this story is true, is exactly what she's afraid of. You taking away the object of all her pent up sexual release.

Trill Clinton
06-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Make yo peace with the icy blonde and get in on the 3some. If the tall chick wants you enough icy blonde won't have a choice but to let you in on the fun. Which, if this story is true, is exactly what she's afraid of. You taking away the object of all her pent up sexual release.
real ass post:hat

MannyIsGod
06-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Lol wow zosa I'm impressed.