PDA

View Full Version : OKC in 6

Brazil
06-11-2012, 05:37 PM
I was right bout' the mavs last year and I will be right bout' OKC.

OK swept the defending champs, swept the Lakers and would have won against the Spurs in 5 if not for a bad coaching (game 2 spurs were playin' too well to loose that game). They have HCA, clutch players all over the floor, the whistles and are the best FT shooting team by far.

As for the serie against the mavs, Heat will collapse in the fourth going iso on every last possessions. Lebron cannot do everything, Wade is too inconsistent and Bosh won't dial 3/4 3 pointers again (ibaka won't go 15/15 again either).

If OKC sticks with giving the ball to Harden late in the game and let Durant do the work, they take the serie and the :lobt:

#41 Shoot Em Up
06-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Miami in 6

ambchang
06-11-2012, 05:42 PM
If the OKC can still shoot lights out, OKC in 4.

Brazil
06-11-2012, 05:48 PM
If the OKC can still shoot lights out, OKC in 4.

I dont see a sweep at all tbh

If OKC stay in range at the beginning of the fourth, there is no way for them to not close out the heat on a 7 games serie imho.

Norris Cole
06-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Were you right about dem Spurs?

/Thread

Brazil
06-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Were you right about dem Spurs?

/Thread

I was right about the mavs

/Thread

I said before the serie started against spurs that it will be a tough serie and I thought spurs would have won it in 7 but as a spur fan I'm biased when it comes to the spurs.

For that serie I really don't care who will be the winner tbh

Norris Cole
06-11-2012, 06:23 PM
I was right about the mavs

/Thread

I said before the serie started against spurs that it will be a tough serie and I thought spurs would have won it in 7 but as a spur fan I'm biased when it comes to the spurs.

For that serie I really don't care who will be the winner tbh
You made a prediction basic off the fact you dislike the Heat and happen to be right but all your other predictions have been wrong. It carries no weight, especially considering you don't even have a take as why the Thunder will win. You were wrong a about the Spurs last year, not just this year.

Brazil
06-11-2012, 08:28 PM
You made a prediction basic off the fact you dislike the Heat and happen to be right but all your other predictions have been wrong. It carries no weight, especially considering you don't even have a take as why the Thunder will win. You were wrong a about the Spurs last year, not just this year.

You are making assumptions off your as tbh. I don't hate the Heat.
What other predictions ? the ones that refer to the spurs yeah I confess I always see them better than they are cauz I tend to be biased but I never made stupid predictions like spurs in 4.

It carries no weight because I'm a casual fan on a spurs forum and I create a thread once in a while to give an opinion. What other opinion here carries a lot of weight except timvp being copied by sport writers ?

Let me guess you have Miami in 6 because OKC has no answer for Lebron and Lebron is going to defend a SF all game long for a change ?

pass1st
06-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Winning at OKC is really hard, tbh. Refs and a loud/hostile crowd

TIMMYtoZO
06-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Winning at OKC is really hard, tbh. Refs and a loud/hostile crowd

Miami can and will have success in OKC. They will get a split heading back to South Beach. If this series somehow goes back to OKC, Lebron will win his ring on the road. One way or another, Miami will win this series. I have been saying it all year long. I said it when Indiana was up 2-1 and had an 8 point halftime lead, and when Boston was up 3-2. If there is any team that can win in OKC, it is Miami.

Norris Cole
06-11-2012, 09:13 PM
You are making assumptions off your as tbh. I don't hate the Heat.
What other predictions ? the ones that refer to the spurs yeah I confess I always see them better than they are cauz I tend to be biased but I never made stupid predictions like spurs in 4.

It carries no weight because I'm a casual fan on a spurs forum and I create a thread once in a while to give an opinion. What other opinion here carries a lot of weight except timvp being copied by sport writers ?

Let me guess you have Miami in 6 because OKC has no answer for Lebron and Lebron is going to defend a SF all game long for a change ?

OKC has no answer for LeBron and Bosh tbh.

ElNono
06-11-2012, 09:42 PM
OP giving too much credit to Miami, tbh... With Bosh back they'll be lucky to extend this to 5 games, tbh

Dunc n Dave
06-11-2012, 10:42 PM
I was right bout' the mavs last year and I will be right bout' OKC.

OK swept the defending champs, swept the Lakers and would have won against the Spurs in 5 if not for a bad coaching (game 2 spurs were playin' too well to loose that game).

No.... they didn't....

100%duncan
06-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Heat in 6.

tesseractive
06-12-2012, 12:27 AM
Miami can and will have success in OKC. They will get a split heading back to South Beach. If this series somehow goes back to OKC, Lebron will win his ring on the road. One way or another, Miami will win this series. I have been saying it all year long. I said it when Indiana was up 2-1 and had an 8 point halftime lead, and when Boston was up 3-2. If there is any team that can win in OKC, it is Miami.

No way on Earth does Miami win this thing at home. They got taken longer than that by the Pacers. :lmao

Kai
06-12-2012, 12:36 AM
No way on Earth does Miami win this thing at home. They got taken longer than that by the Pacers. :lmao

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu105/ZJS55/VelociraptorBosh.gif

mavs>spurs
06-12-2012, 12:39 AM
Lol bosh tries so hard

Banzai
06-12-2012, 01:03 AM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/47/tumblr_ln53yeIWso1qi8rx4o1_500.jpg (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5613)
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/stfu.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=880)
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/scrubs_stfu.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4419)

Reck
06-12-2012, 01:56 AM
Agreed.

I believe Thunder can really wrap this up in 5 if they play with focus. But 6 seems more likely.

TE
06-12-2012, 02:06 AM
Heat in 6.

Mr Bones
06-12-2012, 02:26 AM
Oddsmakers have OKC as the favorites and that only makes sense-- they have a much deeper team. If you take away the big three from each team and compare what's left, it's not even close. OKC has three truly great defenders in Perkins, Ibaka, and Sefolosha. Battier is a good defender a little past his prime, Chalmers is good for a few steals, Haslem is a decent rebounder... but honestly, any of OKC's individual players 4 thru 7 (Ibaka, Perkins, Sefolosha, Collison) would probably start for Miami, while none of Miami's 4 through 7 (Chalmers, Haslem, Battier, Miller/Anthony) would start for OKC.

Latarian Milton
06-12-2012, 04:39 AM
OP trying to be funny or is he just this retarded? their bench might be a bit deeper then ours but it doesn't make that much of a difference when teams only use 8-9 men rotations, and we also got decent niggas besides them big three, battier/haslem/chalmers just to name a few. so the difference would be down to the 7th or 8th men, and those players ain't makin much impact on the game since they PT will be very limited.

benefactor
06-12-2012, 06:03 AM
I agree. OKC takes both at home, one in Miami and finishes it off in 6.

urunobili
06-12-2012, 07:59 AM
OKC in 7 TBH

resistanze
06-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Heatles split, win 2 of 3 at home, win game 6.

Brazil
06-12-2012, 08:59 AM
No.... they didn't....

:tu my bad

Durant 35
06-12-2012, 09:37 AM
I agree. OKC takes both at home, one in Miami and finishes it off in 6.

That's how I see it too

Bill_Brasky
06-12-2012, 09:39 AM
When the same 3 teams have represented the west in the finals for the last 12 years nobody outside of those 3 fanbases will care/watch.

Brazil
06-12-2012, 10:38 PM
As anticipated this serie will be a copy paste of last year. Miami just cannot properly execute in the fourth, OKC like Dallas is full of fourth quarters guys good at the FT line and Lebron keeps on chocking in the fourth

OKC in 6

Brazil
06-12-2012, 10:43 PM
OKC has no answer for LeBron and Bosh tbh.

that's true, OKC has no answer for Bosh tbh

eric365
06-20-2012, 03:21 PM
Bump

Reck
06-20-2012, 03:26 PM
Bump

What's the point of the bump?

Everyone except for Timmy was wrong. :lol

Another Heat win and they wrap it up in 5 and everyone here will be wrong.

eric365
06-20-2012, 03:34 PM
what's the point of making a prediction thread if not to be bumped when it's proved right or wrong?

Reck
06-20-2012, 03:36 PM
what's the point of making a prediction thread if not to be bumped when it's proved right or wrong?

But its not really fun to bump a thread where amost everyone is wrong though.