PDA

View Full Version : Durant VS. Lebron Comparisons..

apalisoc_9
06-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Offence

Better Shooter: Slight advantage KD
Better Slasher.. Lebron
Better Passer..Lebron
Better free throw shooter.. KD
Better Rebounder (offensively) lebron
Better Handles:.. Draw
Back to the basket... Lebron
Clutch.. KD

Defense

Rebound..Lebron
Steal..Lebron
Block..Slight advantage Lebron
One on One Defense..Lebron
Help Defense..Lebron

So Why do i see people who say kd is the better overall now? LOL strong hate .

I also noticed that 90% of lebron haters are kobe fans..Strong insecurity..:lmao

BRON BRON this year would replace kobe in the top 10 list of all time..Stop hating just cuz your player is one dimensional chucker..

Brazil
06-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Offence

Better Slasher.. Lebron
Better Passer..Lebron
Better free throw shooter.. KD
Better Rebounder (offensively) lebron
Better Handles:.. Draw
Back to the basket... Lebron
Clutch.. KD

Defense

Rebound..Lebron
Steal..Lebron
Block..Slight advantage Lebron
One on One Defense..Lebron
Help Defense..Lebron

So Why do i see people who say kd is the better overall now? LOL strong hate .

I also noticed that 90% of lebron haters are kobe fans..Strong insecurity..:lmao

BRON BRON this year would replace kobe in the top 10 list of all time..Stop hating just cuz your player is one dimensional chucker..

I liked the better shooter slightly advantage Durant :lol

not that I disagree about what you are saying

Lebron is without a doubt the better all around player... haters would say during 3 quarters

Kai
06-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Wait so the best player in the world is better than another player you decide to compare him to?

Spurs da champs
06-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Durant is a way better shooter.
Rebounding Durant & James are even.
Durant is just as good a shot blocker as well.

Rest goes to LeBron, but the gap isn't that much.

tesseractive

:lmao

BRON BRON this year would replace kobe in the top 10 list of all time.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

apalisoc_9
I liked the better shooter slightly advantage Durant :lol

not that I disagree about what you are saying

Lebron is without a doubt the better all around player... haters would say during 3 quarters

Lebron has been Clutch in his playoff career. A few Misakes here and there...Most people only consider the last minute of the game and all but if you look back in his career he has been actually clutch..Last year obvlsy was the biggest choke job ever but he will redeem himslef

apalisoc_9
06-11-2012, 06:05 PM
:lmao

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I guess you dont watch bron bron then..12/14 Im sure durant the way better as shooter ey:rolleyes..55%ehem

Brazil
06-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Lebron has been Clutch in his playoff career. A few Misakes here and there...Most people only consider the last minute of the game and all but if you look back in his career he has been actually clutch..Last year obvlsy was the biggest choke job ever but he will redeem himslef

he was clutch for the cavs but he lost it. Its not about mistakes its about missing FTs, deferring, being scared, missing shots he would have made during the 3 first quarters... maybe fatigue is a factor after 3 quarters playin' the whole 36 mn

As of today if you could choose who to give the ball in the fourth you go with Durant without thinking twice

apalisoc_9
06-11-2012, 06:14 PM
he was clutch for the cavs but he lost it. Its not about mistakes its about missing FTs, deferring, being scared, missing shots he would have made during the 3 first quarters... maybe fatigue is a factor after 3 quarters playin' the whole 36 mn

As of today if you could choose who to give the ball in the fourth you go with Durant without thinking twice

No doubt. But this Choker reputation is undeserved..and this playing only in the 3rd qrts is one of the biggest bs ever.

tesseractive
06-11-2012, 06:32 PM
I guess you dont watch bron bron then..12/14 Im sure durant the way better as shooter ey:rolleyes..55%ehem

You're right, of course. Having a hot game is exactly the same thing as being a better shooter in general.

For the playoffs as a whole, LeBron is shooting 39% for 2-pointers outside the paint, and 27% for 3 pointers. Durant is shooting 52% outside the paint, and 36% outside the line.

LeBron is an elite penetrator that does a ton of other things well, and his shooting is above average. KD is the best shooter in the league period. The difference is in no way "slight."

pass1st
06-11-2012, 06:37 PM
No doubt. But this Choker reputation is undeserved..and this playing only in the 3rd qrts is one of the biggest bs ever.

He basically didn't show up in the 4th quarter last finals. Until he shows up in the finals and in the 4th, it stays.

ALVAREZ6
06-11-2012, 07:54 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

smaka
06-12-2012, 03:00 AM
Have you ever asked why Lebron has so high 2pt shot percentage? I dont think so...

Latarian Milton
06-12-2012, 04:57 AM
my nigga bron is outplaying long legged fag everywhere on the floor tbh

100%duncan
06-12-2012, 05:06 AM
Better handler: Draw? Bron owns in that category

HeatChamps
06-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Lebron is a way better slasher, way better ball handler, way better passer, way better defender, and way better rebounder. All Durant has is shooting.

tesseractive
06-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Lebron is a way better slasher, way better ball handler, way better passer, way better defender, and way better rebounder. All Durant has is shooting.

Durant is outstanding on the boards too, so in no way is LeBron "way better." LeBron is better at offensive rebounding, but Durant is even in defensive rebounding, or possibly even has a slight edge.

Kai
06-12-2012, 12:44 PM

which is a big deal

HarlemHeat37
06-12-2012, 12:57 PM
:lol most people seem to be neglecting the fact that Lebron plays the roles of playmaker, scorer, rebounder AND defensive anchor for his team..he has the most responsibility in NBA history..

Durant's only roles are scorer and rebounder..Westbrook is the primary playmaker on the team, and Thabo/Ibaka/Perkins are the defensive players..

If Lebron only had to exert energy at scoring and rebounding, he'd be averaging 37-11, tbh..

daspurs
06-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Durant is damn near 7 feet, he should be a better rebounder. Fuck that pick.

tesseractive
06-12-2012, 01:06 PM
:lol most people seem to be neglecting the fact that Lebron plays the roles of playmaker, scorer, rebounder AND defensive anchor for his team..he has the most responsibility in NBA history..

Durant's only roles are scorer and rebounder..Westbrook is the primary playmaker on the team, and Thabo/Ibaka/Perkins are the defensive players..

If Lebron only had to exert energy at scoring and rebounding, he'd be averaging 37-11, tbh..

Except that nobody's actually neglecting that -- pretty much everyone who has posted agrees that LeBron is the more versatile player. And what he would be scoring if he didn't have to do all that is irrelevant, because the Heat doesn't have anyone else to fill those roles, and the Thunder do.

One interesting factoid about playmaking: for this year's playoffs, Durant's assist ratio is only a small fraction below LeBron's (14.6 to 14.3). Durant's making more plays for his teammates than he did during the regular season, while LeBron is making a lot fewer.

dfens
06-12-2012, 03:11 PM
gnsfs swarming