PDA

View Full Version : Play Me

John Kramer
06-11-2012, 07:19 PM
Hello Horse..........I want to play a game

Many people often take what they have for granted. They are never satisfied. Gluttony is a sin and we truly do not know what we have until it's gone. However, I feel that everyone should be given a chance at their life while they stare death straight in the face. For the past few years you have let gluttony take over your life. Stuffing your face with unhealthy possessions has not only impacted your well being but terrified the corpses of cashiers and cooks every time you walk into a fast food store. It's never enough......is it Horse? Well today, we will see how comfortable you really are in your own environment. The only difference is......your life will be at stake.

By opening that door behind you, you have triggered the timer and have 5 minutes to decide whether to continue your life. The door in front of you is your only way out of this predicament. Where is the key to the door you ask? Well, it lies directly below you in this pit. This pit is filled with the same objects that have consumed your life and brought you to this downward spiral........glazed donuts. In one of these donuts lies the key to your escape. However, this task isn't as easy as you think as this pit will slowly begin to fill up with glaze and semen...so be quick or things could get rather sticky huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh. If you succeed in finding the key, then you may walk out that door back to your nearest donut shop. If you fail, then that door will lock forever making this room.......your grave!

Live or die Horse.......make your choice

*click*

Goran Dragic
06-11-2012, 07:21 PM
:lmao

timtonymanu
06-11-2012, 07:26 PM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Hello Horse..........I want to play a game

Many people often take what they have for granted. They are never satisfied. Gluttony is a sin and we truly do not know what we have until it's gone. However, I feel that everyone should be given a chance at their life while they stare death straight in the face. For the past few years you have let gluttony take over your life. Stuffing your face with unhealthy possessions has not only impacted your well being but terrified the corpses of cashiers and cooks every time you walk into a fast food store. It's never enough......is it Horse? Well today, we will see how comfortable you really are in your own environment. The only difference is......your life will be at stake.

By opening that door behind you, you have triggered the timer and have 5 minutes to decide whether to continue your life. The door in front of you is your only way out of this predicament. Where is the key to the door you ask? Well, it lies directly below you in this pit. This pit is filled with the same objects that have consumed your life and brought you to this downward spiral........glazed donuts. In one of these donuts lies the key to your escape. However, this task isn't as easy as you think as this pit will slowly begin to fill up with glaze and semen...so be quick or things could get rather sticky huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh. If you succeed in finding the key, then you may walk out that door back to your nearest donut shop. If you fail, then that door will lock forever making this room.......your grave!

Live or die Horse.......make your choice

*click*

Hey fuck face... That shit was lame

Fergie The Florists
06-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Hey fuck face... That shit was lame

Thank you! Dumbest fucking troll on spurstalk. That is a huge honor in itself

Floyd Pacquiao
06-11-2012, 08:00 PM
:lol good shit

thispego
06-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Yall are fuckin obsessed. Do y'all ever wonder what it's like to have a life?

Trill Clinton
06-11-2012, 09:32 PM
why not just put this in the other thread dedicated to horse?

mavs>spurs
06-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Yall are fuckin obsessed. Do y'all ever wonder what it's like to have a life?

i'm glad you edited it, i was all like wait whats a lire?

100%duncan
06-12-2012, 05:23 AM
:rollin

Jodelo
06-12-2012, 09:40 AM
One of the best trolls :lmao

VBM
06-12-2012, 10:05 AM
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.

:lol :rollin :lmao