PDA

View Full Version : I'm sure you want to get on with your celebrating, so I'll get this over with....

FearDaFro
06-23-2005, 11:13 PM
Great Series. In the end, you guys were the better team. Maybe better by the slimmest of margins, but that's really all you need.

It's been a great series, and Hopefully we can meet this time next year, because God knows I want a shot at revenge.

The Pistons will be back next year, make no mistake about it.

BTW, I think Manu deserved Finals MVP.

Congrats to the Spurs, 2005 NBA champions.

samikeyp
06-23-2005, 11:33 PM
Fro...you have been here since the beginning of the season and you never lost faith. Look forward to more from you bro.

1Parker1
06-23-2005, 11:37 PM
Props to you and the Pistons for even getting to a Game 7 and keeping it so close. You guys showed that winning the championship last year was no fluke, and had nothing to do with injuries and/or luck, but talent. I am sure you guys will be in the Finals for the next few years.

JUUOT
06-23-2005, 11:41 PM
beau joueur
thx

GopherSA
06-23-2005, 11:52 PM
God, what tact and class! Thanks for the great comments and thanks to your team for a memorable series!

Same time next year?

Let's make it a date!

I'd love to see the Spurs and Pistons mixing it up again. The NBA needs an Old School rivalry a la the Lakers-Celtics. I'd like to see it be the Pistons and Spurs.

bigzak25
06-24-2005, 12:07 AM
Props Fro. We'll see you next year. Go Spurs!!!!