PDA

View Full Version : ive never hated players until i meet OKC

eyeh8u
06-12-2012, 09:20 PM
i have never hated players on a team, if i disliked a team it would be because of their fans or the way the media covered them. Never hated kobe, shaq, lebron, dirk, etc. But these OKC players are just so hateable. westbrook screaming everytime he makes a shot, even if they are down by 10. Harden kicking out his leg and jerking his neck back if winds blows on him , staring at people like a fake tough guy. Thabo looks like what a black nazi would look like. Ibaka's african war crys, Perkins' whiny gestures towards the refs, etc. Maybe its because the spurs defeat is fresh in my head, but i hated them during dallas and lakers rounds also.

DontStopBelieving
06-12-2012, 09:22 PM
:lol

AussieFanKurt
06-12-2012, 09:32 PM
This is lolable, they really aren't a hateable team at all tbh

Floyd Pacquiao
06-12-2012, 09:40 PM
harden ,ibaka ,perkins and westbrook are classless tbh

Donkeybong
06-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Westbrook and Harden are pretty easy to hate. Used to hate Perkins a lot more when he was on Boston.

Donkeybong
06-12-2012, 10:03 PM
http://ist1-4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/5/0/5/9/50598/1/2/g/k/12gkt/1336166417850.gif

is there a video to this? this girl is smoking

tesseractive
06-12-2012, 10:03 PM

Frenzy
06-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Imo Westbrook reminds me of a young kobe. Entitled,cries after every call or no call...and acts like he took the game winner after every other shot.

Donkeybong
06-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Imo Westbrook reminds me of a young kobe. Entitled,cries after every call or no call...and acts like he took the game winner after every other shot.

Kobe was nothing like that

scanry
06-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Kobe was arongant and may have gotten under somebody's skin earlier in his career, but he did it with his play. Westbrook on the other hand act likes a fa@ and hardly ever backs it up. Moreover he has KD to bail his froggy ass in games.

And more importantly Kobe waited for his time, Westbrook just takes the ball away from Durant. :bang

TampaDude
06-12-2012, 10:55 PM
The main reason I hate OKC is because DFish is on the team, otherwise I wouldn't have that much of a problem with them.

jeebus
06-12-2012, 11:39 PM
harden ,ibaka ,perkins and westbrook are classless tbh

:tu

I despise Harden. The dude is such a fuckin fake ass bitch; tears of joy were streaming down my face when Artest laid that faggot out. Porkins is 100% bitch made and is trying to act tough all year since Griffin buttfucked him earlier in the season. The other two need no reasons; their actions speak for themselves.

Venti Quattro
06-13-2012, 12:10 AM
Porkins is 100% bitch made and is trying to act tough all year since Griffin buttfucked him earlier in the season.

Perkins has been bitch-made since 2008. I wanted to punch that faggot's face everytime, and still do.

Jacob1983
06-13-2012, 12:21 AM
You guys needs some midol.

HeatChamps
06-13-2012, 12:22 AM
Yeah they are a bunch of fags. They are going down to Miami though. Heat are champs. We already won you know. We got Lebron, it's already done.

Red Hawk #21
06-13-2012, 12:25 AM

Perkins has been bitch-made since 2008. I wanted to punch that faggot's face everytime, and still do.

Kevin Garnett def rubbed off on him. His personality changed a lot as soon as the big 3 got to Boston. But I support Perkins though because he tore his ACL and he's back to playing at a high level. I tore my acl at the start of the year so I know how difficult it is to recover from that injury (Trust me that shit can turn you into a shell of your former self). But yeah he needs to keep playing with a chip on a shoulder but cut out the bitchassness.

Red Hawk #21
06-13-2012, 12:26 AM
Yeah they are a bunch of fags. They are going down to Miami though. Heat are champs. We already won you know. We got Lebron, it's already done.

:rollin This better be a troll

TE
06-13-2012, 12:40 AM

Yeah, they are very hateable.

HeatChamps
06-13-2012, 12:41 AM
The only team more hated than the Thunder are the Mavs.

tesseractive
06-13-2012, 01:39 AM
The only team more hated than the Thunder are the Mavs.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Way more people hate the Heat than any other team.

mudyez
06-13-2012, 02:48 AM
have to agree on...

Westbrook: He really looks like young Kobe (and more or less his role on the team is the same right now).
Harden: He never saw a shot, after which he was able to land ob both feet...fake tough guy also!
Perkins: Is that a beard, or a little penis on his chin?

Durant, Thabo, Collison, and even Ibaka are very likable IMHO!

Fisher is another story for Spurs fans.

Durant 35
06-13-2012, 02:49 AM
WHAT? This Thunder team should go down as one of the most likeable teams...they is nothing that sticks out to hate them for. Unless fans are hurt they beat their team which is abit immature.

mudyez
06-13-2012, 03:10 AM
I have to admit, that some hate comes from Harden staring down Splitter, Westbrook blocking Green after the halftime break and Perk doing his stupid thing vs. Spurs players.

Its tougher to see Harden fall down after every single shot, if he plays the Spurs than the Heat.

Its not like I wouldnt hate Kenyon Martin or DeAndre Jordon if they beat us.

Shit like that happens!

The whole series just was a reminder why I love the Spurs so much! There simply isn't such stupid stuff (even Jackson's stuff is a different kind of story, because its not fake, he only does it to protect teammates, and he knows when to stop)! They are simply to classy to do fucked up shit like that. And if someone does it, he can be sure to wear another jersey come fall!
I was watching these playoffs with my new girlfriend and she could tell in a second, whats the classy team. It wasn't very hard to make her a Spurs fan...and the last few games she was already screaming at the refs, joking about Durant's mouthpiece games and Harden's/Perk's beards...while crowing Leonard as her fav player! :)

She loves me, but if I had tried to make her a Thunder fan, she still would have ended up as a Spurs fan!

Can't think of another team like that in the NBA! And its not hard to stay a Spurs fan for life if thinks are done that way, even if there may be bad win/lose-seasons.

And then there is still the Seattle thing! :( ...Especially small market teams like us, hate seeing that shit!

BTW: What that thing with the OKC owner?...may they become cheap in the next few season.

Latarian Milton
06-13-2012, 03:16 AM
WHAT? This Thunder team should go down as one of the most likeable teams...they is nothing that sticks out to hate them for. Unless fans are hurt they beat their team which is abit immature.

no one likes the monkeys team imho they might play an attractive style of game and fags who do not have much knowledge of this game are riding their dicks now thinking they could win something, but at the end of the day they'll turn out to be just an ungraded version of 05' suns tbh

mudyez
06-13-2012, 03:25 AM
no one likes the monkeys team imho they might play an attractive style of game and fags who do not have much knowledge of this game are riding their dicks now thinking they could win something, but at the end of the day they'll turn out to be just an ungraded version of 05' suns tbh

one of these monkey teams WILL win it all, but I have to agree:
- if your from OKC or some 12year old bandwaggoner you probably like OKC
- if your from SA or someone that understands the game, chances are you like the Spurs more

I blame the NBA marketing: its all about dunkings and players not about playing together and teams!

urunobili
06-13-2012, 08:47 AM

Change your dealer.

The Westbrook and Harden celebrations are over the top and generally not respectful of their opponents.

The Ibaka kiss on the ball is not very likable either and Perkins is a dirty douche. Collison plays on the edge always sending people to the floor.

Durant, all class :toast

djohn2oo8
06-13-2012, 08:52 AM
lol bunch of butthurt goin on in here

ploto
06-13-2012, 08:54 AM
The whole series just was a reminder why I love the Spurs so much! There simply isn't such stupid stuff (even Jackson's stuff is a different kind of story, because its not fake, he only does it to protect teammates, and he knows when to stop)! They are simply too classy to do fucked up shit like that.

You do realize you are calling OKC classless while defending a guy who went up into the stands.

I think this whole Spurs are too classy thing is hilarious, especially for a team that raised Bruce Bowen's jersey to the rafters this year. He used every trick in the book to get under guy's skin. I also find the obsession with Harden staring at Splitter to be most especially ridiculous. Someone shows the video and publishes the photo and makes a big deal out of it when stuff like that happens all the time.

jeebus
06-13-2012, 08:56 AM

Gotta take the homer blinders off every now and then, brah. Almost everyone likes Durant because he's the anti Lebron when it comes to attitude. Everyone else on that team could die tomorrow and no one outside OK would care. Why do you think everyone cheered when Artest laid out the pussy in the reg season?

djohn2oo8
06-13-2012, 08:56 AM
You do realize you are calling OKC classless while defending a guy who went up into the stands.

I think this whole Spurs are too classy thing is hilarious, especially for a team that raised Bruce Bowen's jersey to the rafters this year. He used every trick in the book to get under guy's skin. I also find the obsession with Harden staring at Splitter to be most especially ridiculous. Someone shows the video and publishes the photo and makes a big deal out of it when stuff like that happens all the time.
This.

djohn2oo8
06-13-2012, 08:57 AM
Gotta take the homer blinders off every now and then, brah. Almost everyone likes Durant because he's the anti Lebron when it comes to attitude. Everyone else on that team could die tomorrow and no one outside OK would care. Why do you think everyone cheered when Artest laid out the pussy in the reg season?
So it'd be ok if Artest layed out Manu like that?

jeebus
06-13-2012, 08:58 AM
So it'd be ok if Artest layed out Manu like that?

I think Manu knows better than to instigate him.

ohmwrecker
06-13-2012, 08:59 AM
Miami is worse. Bosh and Wade are vaginas, and LeBron might be the worst person in the world.

djohn2oo8
06-13-2012, 09:01 AM
I think Manu knows better than to instigate him.
That's not the question. Because Manu is a known flopper, would that make it OK for Artest to lay him out?

ohmwrecker
06-13-2012, 09:01 AM
Oh, and :lol butthurt gnsf.

mudyez
06-13-2012, 09:07 AM

first of all its not like Jackson is the same guy as the one that was in Indiana...furthermore you really need to read this http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7612311/an-oral-history-malice-palace to understand.

and regarding the stuff: your right, but gladly not with the Spurs! (I know what team I want to show my kids)

tesseractive
06-13-2012, 09:35 AM

leemajors
06-13-2012, 10:08 AM

coming from eyeh8u, it's pretty funny

Sportstudi
06-13-2012, 10:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/KZQWK.gif

CubanMustGo
06-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Ploto has never seen an anti-Spurs bandwagon she won't jump on, it's no surprise she butted in here with her vomit once again.

Basketballgirl25
06-13-2012, 04:17 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Way more people hate the Heat than any other team.

bingo:toast