PDA

View Full Version : OKC is a flawless team.

midnightpulp
06-12-2012, 10:56 PM
I have no idea what you're supposed to do to beat these guys. Best interior defense in the league, so you can't post them up nor can you feel comfortable penetrating when they have Ibaka patrolling the paint.

Can't pick-n-roll them since they have the best perimeter defender in the league to put on the primary ball handler in a pick-and-roll set, along with the length on the wings to disturb the passing lanes.

Can't out shoot them. In addition to them being the best jumpshooting team in the league, they also have the personnel that can quickly closeout on opposing 3 point shooters. Because of this, they can pack the paint, cutting off penetration while also being able to simultaneously defend long range jumpers.

The Lakers size couldn't succeed.

The Spurs masterful execution couldn't succeed.

So how in the hell is Filbeaner's ISO-Hero ball supposed to beat this team?

I'm rooting for Miami, but it's looking like OKC in 5.

TampaDude
06-12-2012, 10:58 PM
The 2012 Thunder are the best jumpshooting team in NBA history.

I dare you to find one that was better.

lefty
06-12-2012, 10:59 PM
No they have acne

Jelloisjigglin
06-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Westbrook can be a major, major faggot at times. I would say that's a weakness.

pass1st
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
The 2012 Thunder are the best jumpshooting team in NBA history.

I dare you to find one that was better.

40-56 points in the paint in favor of OKC, they aren't living on jumpers and tbh Heat were only leading because of the 3s falling for them.

Baron Davιs
Please don't jinx them.

lefty
Plus they remind me of the Ninja Turtles

vato loco
06-12-2012, 11:03 PM
people are pre ejaculating to the thunder in the same fashion they did to the spurs

this team is really really good but they ain't unbeatable

midnightpulp
06-12-2012, 11:04 PM
40-56 points in the paint in favor of OKC, they aren't living on jumpers and tbh Heat were only leading because of the 3s falling for them.

Yep. Doubtful Battier has another game like that again. Thabo will trouble Wade all series, so I expect Wade to average about 20-22 points on 40 percent shooting give or take. Bosh needs to come alive and Lebron needs to play out of his mind offensively while also containing Durant for the Heat to have any shot at winning the series.

TampaDude
06-12-2012, 11:05 PM
people are pre ejaculating to the thunder in the same fashion they did to the spurs

Yes, they are. Heat are gettin' SWEPT.

fevertrees
06-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Yet the Spurs can go 2-0 on them and shit the bed.

Mugen
06-12-2012, 11:07 PM
lol TampaDude going from Heat in 6 to getting swept while walking downstairs.

DeadlyDynasty

Terrible comparison. The Spurs had beaten the fucking Jazz and one-legged Clippers, then had a comeback in Game 1 and held on for dear life in Game 2. The Thunder have just hammered the longtime WC triumvirate in the playoffs, while the Heat played the Pacers and a 65 y/o Celtics team (minus Avery Bradley).

pass1st
Multiple top talents + good team ball = Dynasty

HarlemHeat37
06-12-2012, 11:08 PM
OKC would lose to the 2011 Mavs, 2010 Lakers, 2009 Lakers, 2008 Celtics, 2007 Spurs, 2005 Spurs, 2003 Spurs, 2002 Lakers/Kings, 2001 Lakers and 2000 Lakers, tbh..

They wouldn't have an officiating advantage against any of those teams, tbh, other than the Mavs..

TampaDude
06-12-2012, 11:10 PM
lol TampaDude going from Heat in 6 to getting swept while walking downstairs.

My eyes were opened tonight. NOBODY can beat this OKC team the way it's assembled right now. If they can keep this lineup together, and stay healthy, they will win at least 5 or 6 titles in a row. They are the new dynasty of the world.

:lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2:

Mugen
You whisper "You Ain't Shit" to Westbrook before the game and hope he hears you. That's about it.

midnightpulp

Not really. Even during the Spurs' streak, there was still plenty of skeptics, citing that the Spurs' average defense, their young role-players, and lack of a superstar might be their downfall. Even when they seemed unbeatable, you could see the chinks in the armor.

The only weakness anyone's been able to find with the Thunder is the hope Westbrook shoots them out of a game.

And you what they say about hope. Hope in one hand, shit in the other...

TampaDude
06-12-2012, 11:11 PM
OKC would lose to the 2011 Mavs, 2010 Lakers, 2009 Lakers, 2008 Celtics, 2007 Spurs, 2005 Spurs, 2003 Spurs, 2002 Lakers/Kings, 2001 Lakers and 2000 Lakers, tbh..

They wouldn't have an officiating advantage against any of those teams, tbh, other than the Mavs..

Maybe, but those teams are long gone...OKC will rule the NBA until 2020.

namlook
06-12-2012, 11:12 PM
OKC is the best and most complete team in the NBA this season. It will take something weird to happen for them to lose this series.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2012, 11:17 PM
My eyes were opened tonight. NOBODY can beat this OKC team the way it's assembled right now. If they can keep this lineup together, and stay healthy, they will win at least 5 or 6 titles in a row. They are the new dynasty of the world.

:lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2: :lobt2:

What happened to "Heat in 6, Book it?"

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2012, 11:18 PM
It will take something weird to happen for them to lose this series.

Like unbiased officiating?:lol

tlongII
06-12-2012, 11:18 PM
OKC has some players that will be looking for paydays. That's their biggest problem going forward.

TampaDude
06-12-2012, 11:19 PM
What happened to "Heat in 6, Book it?"

I saw the light tonight. OKC cannot be defeated.

namlook
06-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Like unbiased officiating?:lol

Stern wants to see Lebron get a ring tbh.

Venti Quattro
06-12-2012, 11:21 PM
OKC has some players that will be looking for paydays. That's their biggest problem going forward.

A lot of them would suck without Durant.

vato loco
06-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Terrible comparison. The Spurs had beaten the fucking Jazz and one-legged Clippers, then had a comeback in Game 1 and held on for dear life in Game 2. The Thunder have just hammered the longtime WC triumvirate in the playoffs, while the Heat played the Pacers and a 65 y/o Celtics team (minus Avery Bradley).

$150 on miami

1.75 to 1.0 odds

?

pass1st
06-12-2012, 11:23 PM

Westbrook, Durant, Perkins, Harden are all on contract for years. Ibaka has another year, I don't see him demanding too much. They shouldn't have a problem keeping their core.

vato loco
06-12-2012, 11:24 PM
harden is a FA after next season...

TampaDude
06-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Westbrook, Durant, Perkins, Harden are all on contract for years. Ibaka has another year, I don't see him demanding too much. They shouldn't have a problem keeping their core.

Yup...NBA = FUCKED until 2020.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2012, 11:27 PM
$150 on miami

1.75 to 1.0 odds

?

1.25 to 1, and paypal the money to Kori first

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2012, 11:29 PM
I have no idea what you're supposed to do to beat these guys. Best interior defense in the league, so you can't post them up nor can you feel comfortable penetrating when they have Ibaka patrolling the paint.

Can't pick-n-roll them since they have the best perimeter defender in the league to put on the primary ball handler in a pick-and-roll set, along with the length on the wings to disturb the passing lanes.

Can't out shoot them. In addition to them being the best jumpshooting team in the league, they also have the personnel that can quickly closeout on opposing 3 point shooters. Because of this, they can pack the paint, cutting off penetration while also being able to simultaneously defend long range jumpers.

The Spurs masterful execution couldn't succeed.

So how in the hell is Filbeaner's ISO-Hero ball supposed to beat this team?

I'm rooting for Miami, but it's looking like OKC in 5.

The big difference is LA didn't get beat like the Mavs and the Spurs we simply gave away games...you guys though...just simply got fucking beat...our situations are different so don't try and lump us with your failure of a fucked up team....:lol

Kidd K
06-12-2012, 11:30 PM

It's funny how terrible the vision of some Lakers fans can be.

They didn't have to "come back" from very much in game 1. They were even up pretty big closing the game and OKC had to hit 4 straight stat pad three pointers on their last 4 possessions to even make the appear closer than it really was.

In game 2, "hold on for dear life"? They were up by 20 and coasted to the finish, again only not winning by double figures because OKC rushed up some stat pad buckets right at the end to make it a 9 point loss instead of a 15 point loss.

It's amazing how haters can watch a game and see something entirely different just so they can pretend they have something to say.

I also wouldn't call what OKC did "hammering" either. When you need massive ref assistance to win a closeout game at home, that isn't a mark of a great team. They got 13 FTAs and had the refs taking away 6 points and 3 possessions by SA in 5 minutes to try and artificially stop their run. Still barely won. Pathetic team that needs the refs to play defense and offense for them. Oh, and remember when OKC "came back some" during the first 2 games in SA? 8 FTAs in 4 possessions, 10 in 6. That's how they "closed the gap" in that game. Not great play. . .just a bunch of whistles.

Capt Bringdown
06-12-2012, 11:31 PM

OKC is great, but dominate post play is becoming a lost art in today's NBA. The Lakers had size, but that doesn't mean they had great post play.

I think a Duncan in his prime, Shaq, Hakeem, or Robinson would destroy OKC IMO.
That's how you beat OKC.

I don't even think you'd need a dominate player like the ones listed above. A crafty big such as Kevin Mchale would carve OKC alive.

vato loco
06-12-2012, 11:31 PM
1.25 to 1, and paypal the money to Kori first

ur up a game and have the clear cut favorites who also happen to be a flawless team

i'll paypal kori if u agree to those odds

midnightpulp
06-12-2012, 11:32 PM
The big difference is LA didn't get beat like the Mavs and the Spurs Kobe simply gave away games...you guys though...just simply got fucking beat...our situations are different so don't try and lump us with your failure of a fucked up team....:lol

Fixed.

All time great players don't give away playoff games. So continue with that narrative if you must, just know it makes Kobe look bad.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2012, 11:32 PM
It's funny how terrible the vision of some Lakers fans can be.

They didn't have to "come back" from very much in game 1. They were even up pretty big closing the game and OKC had to hit 4 straight stat pad three pointers on their last 4 possessions to even make the appear closer than it really was.

In game 2, "hold on for dear life"? They were up by 20 and coasted to the finish, again only not winning by double figures because OKC rushed up some stat pad buckets right at the end to make it a 9 point loss instead of a 15 point loss.

It's amazing how haters can watch a game and see something entirely different just so they can pretend they have something to say.

I also wouldn't call what OKC did "hammering" either. When you need massive ref assistance to win a closeout game at home, that isn't a mark of a great team. They got 13 FTAs and had the refs taking away 6 points and 3 possessions by SA in 5 minutes to try and artificially stop their run. Still barely won. Pathetic team that needs the refs to play defense and offense for them.

We get it...you're still sobbing over officiating. Let it go, b...you're supposed to be a grown man:lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2012, 11:33 PM

ur up a game and have the clear cut favorites who also happen to be a flawless team

i'll paypal kori if u agree to those odds

mavs>spurs
06-12-2012, 11:33 PM
premature ejaculation thread

ducks
06-12-2012, 11:35 PM
durant and westrbook are locked in
perkins will be gettting older
not sure harden contract status
fisher will be retiring one day
fisher was unreal tonight

Koolaid_Man
06-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Fixed.

All time great players don't give away playoff games. So continue with that narrative if you must, just know it makes Kobe look bad.

most all-time great players don't have 5 rings either :lol

he's entitled to a game or 2 :toast

vato loco
06-12-2012, 11:37 PM
ur up a game+hca how do u figure 1.25 is reasonable? :lol

PublicOption
06-12-2012, 11:38 PM
e8XPk8Tlid4

KD4MVP
06-12-2012, 11:39 PM
harden is a FA after next season...

RFA, same with Ibaka, unless a team offers him the max, but we'll see what happens when it gets to that time.

midnightpulp
06-12-2012, 11:40 PM

:downspin::downspin::downspin:

namlook
06-12-2012, 11:40 PM

Players are ultimately judged by how many times they succeed, not how many times they fail.

If Lebron wins 6 rings all of his failures will be forgotten, just like Jordan's were.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2012, 11:41 PM
ur up a game+hca how do u figure 1.25 is reasonable? :lol

Life isn't reasonable, son...consider yourself lucky I'm willing to take any odds:lol

Koolaid_Man
Players are ultimately judged by how many times they succeed, not how many times they fail.

thus 5>4 stands :lol

DMC
____________________________<----- imagine some pithy remark here.

Nathan89
06-12-2012, 11:43 PM

Harden has one more year left and then after that a qualifying offer. The same for Ibaka.

If DeAndre Jordan can get 10+mil and Tyson Chandler can get 13+mil then Ibaka can get at least 10mil.

vato loco
06-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Life isn't reasonable, son...consider yourself lucky I'm willing to take any odds:lol

i'll do 1.667

if u ain't down with that than forget it holmes

PublicOption
http://www.thefixisin.net/nba2012.html

pass1st
Harden has one more year left and then after that a qualifying offer. The same for Ibaka.

If DeAndre Jordan can get 10+mil and Tyson Chandler can get 13+mil then Ibaka can get at least 10mil.

Pretty sure money won't bother the team, Westbrook is the only one that would jump ship and he's on contract for a while.

Capt Bringdown
06-12-2012, 11:47 PM
OKC does look to be in good shape going forward.
Imagine if Derek Fisher is with them again next year...ugh.

DeadlyDynasty
06-12-2012, 11:47 PM
i'll do 1.667

if u ain't down with that than forget it holmes

:lol

TIMMYtoZO
06-12-2012, 11:49 PM
:lmao This is an epic thread. When Miami wins this series, I am going to have the last laugh.

pass1st
06-12-2012, 11:52 PM
:lmao This is an epic thread. When Miami wins this series, I am going to have the last laugh.

I'd put money on you disappearing if OKC wins it all.

TIMMYtoZO
06-12-2012, 11:53 PM
I'd put money on you disappearing if OKC wins it all.

:lol @ OKC winning it all.

pass1st
06-12-2012, 11:53 PM

:lolConfirming my assumption

Nathan89
06-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Pretty sure money won't bother the team, Westbrook is the only one that would jump ship and he's on contract for a while.

According to HoopsHype this is the last year for Westbrook.

vato loco
06-13-2012, 12:03 AM
According to HoopsHype this is the last year for Westbrook.

hoopshype is shit

westbrook just signed like a 6 yr-80 mill extensions not too long ago

TampaDude
06-13-2012, 12:04 AM
OKC will sweep. Guaransheed.

Red Hawk #21
06-13-2012, 12:05 AM

I'm disappointed in you, how can you go from confidently saying Heat in 6 to this. Or are you trolling? Or perhaps this is a jinx attempt tbh? I mean it's only 1 game. You do realize how much the series changes if Miami wins the next game right? Especially since the Thunder will be playing in Miami for the following 3 games afterwards, which is huge. That will definitely be the most adversity the Thunder have ever faced.

scanry
06-13-2012, 12:06 AM
Westbrook signed a $80 mil 5 year extension. That's 25% of their salary cap.

Meanwhile in other news, Rondo signed a $55 mil 5 year extension with the Celtics. Now why couldn't the Thunder be a little more smart.

HeatChamps
06-13-2012, 12:08 AM
The refs effected the outcome. Heat will win this series.

TE
06-13-2012, 12:10 AM
While the OP's initial post is true, it's a long series. OKC is not unbeatable by any stretch of the imagination.

Red Hawk #21
06-13-2012, 12:11 AM

Why do you always act like it is Impossible for the Heat to lose? Fans like you are exactly why everyone outside of Miami hates the Heat.

KD4MVP
06-13-2012, 12:12 AM
OKC does look to be in good shape going forward.
Imagine if Derek Fisher is with them again next year...ugh.

We get Eric Maynor back next year to replace Fish :hat

Just 1 game, media always does this after 1 game, but Mia had a 14-pt lead, got really good games from Battier/Chalmers, and Harden played bad.

Gotta take Game 2.

DMC
06-13-2012, 12:12 AM
I feel that the Heat could win it all. I don't see anyone in the East stopping them. The West has at least 2 teams as good as the Heat though, perhaps more. For some of the West teams, it's more an issue of confidence than ability. The Thunder could beat anyone if they had the savvy, if Westbrook understood he had weapons other than himself.

Right about dat Thunder and dat Heat tbh

Nathan89
06-13-2012, 12:14 AM
Westbrook signed a $80 mil 5 year extension. That's 25% of their salary cap.

Meanwhile in other news, Rondo signed a $55 mil 5 year extension with the Celtics. Now why couldn't the Thunder be a little more smart.

Thanks.

If they want to keep all their players it'll take 85+ million.

dbreiden83080
06-13-2012, 12:22 AM
I was annoyed watching the first half wondering where was this horrible offense against the Spurs but the thing with OKC is you can't keep that O down for 4 qtrs. They can put up a huge number in a hurry and when you turn it over against them they murder you..

It's a tough team to beat 4 times when you have so much

A great star player that is an offensive machine
A PG that can explode for 30 any game
A 6th man that is an all star level scorer
a good bench
Long athletic defenders
Amazing home crowd

Not easy to overcome..

Clipper Nation
06-13-2012, 01:28 AM
Clippers owned them this year and will be owning them in the playoffs for years to come, tbh.

tesseractive
06-13-2012, 01:50 AM
Why do you always act like it is Impossible for the Heat to lose? Fans like you are exactly why everyone outside of Miami hates the Heat.

Durant 35
06-13-2012, 02:48 AM
We are far from flawless but when the game is close i know we will pull it out. Durant is unguardable in the 4th and Westbrook can get into the paint at will. We still won by 11 even though we were down by 13 in the first half, Battier had 17 and Harden had just 5 points.

LkrFan
06-13-2012, 03:03 AM

GayDude, don't be a faggot. You didn't see the light when they beat the heavily favored, 20-game streaking, MF'n Spurs? GTFO with that shit. You knew they were good. Shithead.

Latarian Milton
06-13-2012, 03:12 AM
just condense the paint & prevent them fags from drivin in, even though that means leaving them all wide open outside of the 3pt line. fags ain't hitting all shots at the 3pt line, it was their scores in paint that ripped our ass apart tbh :cry

Tuddy
06-13-2012, 08:34 AM
They've only got this year and next. They can't afford Harden after his rookie contract

m>s
06-13-2012, 08:50 AM
^ this year is locked for miami and next year for dallas & Triple D, OKC are deep and stacked but they ain't winning ship the way they play. mavs & miami will dominate the league 2010-2020 just like the celts - lakers rivalry in the 1980s tbh

urunobili
06-13-2012, 08:51 AM
You whisper "You Ain't Shit" to Westbrook before the game and hope he hears you. That's about it.

:lmao

leemajors
06-13-2012, 09:26 AM
A lot of them would suck without Durant.

that won't stop them from getting paid :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-13-2012, 09:34 AM
Their weakness is the fact they have no offensive threat at PF or C, so the PF and C on the other team can worry more about helping/limiting penetration. When Udonis Haslem is your starting C though and is shorter than Durant then you have no way of exposing said weakness.

djohn2oo8
06-13-2012, 09:38 AM
:lol

Sportstudi
06-13-2012, 10:53 AM

http://localhostr.com/file/YbmQFMA/smh2.gif

TIMMYtoZO
06-13-2012, 11:57 AM
I just can't see Miami failing. They have come too far. They lost last year in their first season together. They are ready this season. I just can't see OKC winning this series. I believe in Miami. There is just no way Miami comes up short. Not after all that they have been through.

TIMMYtoZO
06-13-2012, 11:59 AM

Because I believe in my team. I just don't see anyone stopping them. I felt this way about the NY Giants even when they were 6-6 and down 34-22 with 5:30 left in the 4th vs the Cowboys.

Sportcamper
06-13-2012, 12:01 PM
I don’t think the Heat can play any better than they did last night…I kept thinking that the Lakers will never beat Oklahoma until these guys become free agents & move on…

Venti Quattro
06-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Wade and Bosh certainly can do and should play better. They were both fucking shit last night.

KD4MVP
06-13-2012, 12:05 PM
I don’t think the Heat can play any better than they did last night…I kept thinking that the Lakers will never beat Oklahoma until these guys become free agents & move on…

By the time Ibaka/Harden are RFA's, Kobe will be 35-36, and not an elite player anymore.

And they can match any offer since they would only be RFA's if they get to that point, i think we'll sign one of them though before then.

Bill_Brasky
06-13-2012, 12:11 PM

Timmytozo said that the Rangers would lose the World Series while they were one out away in the ninth.

Timmytozo said that the Giants would win the Super Bowl after they lost their first game to the fucking Redskins(lol Grossman) last year.

Time to stop questioning the dude.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-13-2012, 12:14 PM
OKC can amnesty Perkins if they need to in order to keep both Harden and Ibaka, however they probably shouldn't have given Westbrook the max. I know Perkins' veteran presence/size/blah blah blah is important, but Ibaka is still 22 and imo can still become a bigger threat on offense. His jumper is money these days and he had a few good moves off the dribble yesterday. He's still raw and scratching the surface with his potential.

If they can lock Harden & Ibaka up long term, Presti is more than capable of keeping them this good for years to come with late 1st round picks/what they already have. If Fab Melo is available when they pick this year that gives them Perkins' long term replacement.

Sportcamper
06-13-2012, 12:15 PM
By the time Ibaka/Harden are RFA's, Kobe will be 35-36, and not an elite player anymore.

And they can match any offer since they would only be RFA's if they get to that point, i think we'll sign one of them though before then.

I just want Durant & Westbrook in LA....Why develop talent when we can just steal somebody else’s...:lol

KD4MVP
06-13-2012, 12:28 PM
I just want Durant & Westbrook in LA....Why develop talent when we can just steal somebody else’s...:lol

Nice to dream, both stay in OKC and contend for titles while LA goes into a downspiral for this decade.

KD4MVP
06-13-2012, 12:32 PM
OKC can amnesty Perkins if they need to in order to keep both Harden and Ibaka, however they probably shouldn't have given Westbrook the max. I know Perkins' veteran presence/size/blah blah blah is important, but Ibaka is still 22 and imo can still become a bigger threat on offense. His jumper is money these days and he had a few good moves off the dribble yesterday. He's still raw and scratching the surface with his potential.

If they can lock Harden & Ibaka up long term, Presti is more than capable of keeping them this good for years to come with late 1st round picks/what they already have. If Fab Melo is available when they pick this year that gives them Perkins' long term replacement.

Yeah, if they want to keep both, they probably could. I agree on Ibaka which is why i'd probably keep him if i had to choose given you don't find many skilled bigs like him with his shot-blocking ability.

We also got Cole Aldrich who could make a big impact next year, along with Tibor Pleiss who could help out next year, skilled 7-footer plus we get Maynor back as well.

KaiRMD1
06-13-2012, 12:40 PM
If OKC wins the title, do you think Oklahoma City will riot because they shot up Thunder alley just off a playoff win, god knows what will happen when they win the ship. Laker fans will have been beaten

Brazil
06-13-2012, 01:32 PM

They have some adjustments to make, they certainly can play better.

For one they have to start Bosh, it doesn't make any sense to keep him on the bench.
For two, Spo needs to stop fucking around about guarding KD, this is Lebron's job. Lebron D talent wasted on guarding Perkins :lol
For three, I can't imagine Wade not going to step up during the serie
Finally, Miami has to stop the iso O bs in the fourth, this is going to kill them. They have to move the ball.

DPG21920
06-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Pretty much^, but you have to question Mia bc they often settle even after they see what works (drives by Bron and Wade, penetrate and kick offense....). For some reason (fatigue, injury, mental lapses) they don't do these things at times

DeadlyDynasty
06-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Pretty much^, but you have to question Mia bc they often settle even after they see what works (drives by Bron and Wade, penetrate and kick offense....). For some reason (fatigue, injury, mental lapses) they don't do these things at times

You can't drive all game long though w/o getting gassed...especially with the physicality of Perkins and Ibaka down low.

tesseractive
06-13-2012, 01:43 PM
For three, I can't imagine Wade not going to step up during the serie

Is he going to get his knee drained again? Maybe he'll be able to play well for 2-3 games afterward.

mindcrime
06-13-2012, 01:46 PM
GayDude, don't be a faggot. You didn't see the light when they beat the heavily favored, 20-game streaking, MF'n Spurs? GTFO with that shit. You knew they were good. Shithead.

TampaDude
06-13-2012, 02:03 PM

LOL @ someone with your avatar calling anyone a faggot. :lmao

Anyway...I didn't see them being able to stop LeBron, but they can. OKC will win this shit and the next 4 or 5 titles, too. Bank that shit hardcore, bitch.

Lakers are DONE for the rest of the decade, minimum. Bank that shit, too, bitch. :lmao

DPG21920
06-13-2012, 02:04 PM
You can't drive all game long though w/o getting gassed...especially with the physicality of Perkins and Ibaka down low.

Well if you get the same calls a superstar like Thabo gets, those guys get in foul trouble and it's easier.

DPG21920
06-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Plus Bron is young and in his prime. No excuses to not drive relentlessly; especially when he couldn't hit wide open 15+ foot jumpers all game. If you're on, ok, but if not he has to force the issue and when he does he dominated.

TampaDude
06-13-2012, 02:07 PM

The Sacramento Kings suck. :lmao

Ace
06-13-2012, 02:24 PM
My cousin T2Z's predictions are legendary, nigga earned his stripes imo...

DeadlyDynasty
06-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Well if you get the same calls a superstar like Thabo gets, those guys get in foul trouble and it's easier.

Oh, we're going there now.

LnGrrrR
06-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Timmytozo said that the Rangers would lose the World Series while they were one out away in the ninth.

Timmytozo said that the Giants would win the Super Bowl after they lost their first game to the fucking Redskins(lol Grossman) last year.

Time to stop questioning the dude.

That first one was pretty impressive. That said, TimmytoZo also predicted dominance from the Phillies... that prediction didn't work out as well. :lol

z0sa
06-13-2012, 02:47 PM
I will say this - although predicting your favorite team to win in the most homer way possible barely qualifies as a 'skill', actually being right by accident indicates Lady Luck is on your side. Or some angels in the outfield. Whatever the case, if he's right about the split tomorrow I will no longer doubt the influence of a higher power.

namlook
06-13-2012, 04:24 PM
I just can't see Miami failing. They have come too far. They lost last year in their first season together. They are ready this season. I just can't see OKC winning this series. I believe in Miami. There is just no way Miami comes up short. Not after all that they have been through.

OKC looks too good, too well coached, too athletic and too hungry for the Heat. It would be an upset if Miami wins.

mindcrime
06-13-2012, 04:26 PM
The Sacramento Kings suck. :lmao

Ya they do. They're God awful actually... :lmao

Clipper Nation
06-13-2012, 06:06 PM
^ this year is locked for miami and next year for dallas & Triple D, OKC are deep and stacked but they ain't winning ship the way they play. mavs & miami will dominate the league 2010-2020 just like the celts - lakers rivalry in the 1980s tbh
Nah, the Big Four of CP3, Griffin, Chauncey, and Ray got the title on lock for at least the next three years after this tbh.

Latarian Milton
06-13-2012, 08:07 PM
Nah, the Big Four of CP3, Griffin, Chauncey, and Ray got the title on lock for at least the next three years after this tbh.

Ray? ray allen? :lol i'd rather fancy mavs chances of getting Triple D tbh

midnightpulp
06-14-2012, 10:53 PM
wFYjOZu3nG8

TIMMYtoZO
06-14-2012, 11:10 PM
OKC looks too good, too well coached, too athletic and too hungry for the Heat. It would be an upset if Miami wins.

:lmao:lmao

TIMMYtoZO
06-14-2012, 11:12 PM
I will say this - although predicting your favorite team to win in the most homer way possible barely qualifies as a 'skill', actually being right by accident indicates Lady Luck is on your side. Or some angels in the outfield. Whatever the case, if he's right about the split tomorrow I will no longer doubt the influence of a higher power.

Have a new belief now? :lol

mavs>spurs
06-14-2012, 11:12 PM
premature ejaculation thread

midnightpulp
06-14-2012, 11:15 PM
^^^^

I don't mind it. I want James to win his first ring and make all the haters eat shit, especially faggot Kirby fans who have an irrational hatred of Lebron.

My primary worry for the Heat going forward is if Battier can continue being that 4th scorer.

Ace
06-15-2012, 12:49 AM
^^^^

I don't mind it. I want James to win his first ring and make all the haters eat shit, especially faggot Kirby fans who have an irrational hatred of Lebron.

My primary worry for the Heat going forward is if Battier can continue being that 4th scorer.

Don't really think so but I expect Chalmers to get going at home and James Jones to have big game.

Clipper Nation
06-15-2012, 12:51 AM
:lol World's only "flawless team" getting exposed at home by LeClutch and the Heat

HeatChamps
06-15-2012, 12:54 AM
:lmao Flawless. This team has holes no doubt.

HarlemHeat37
06-21-2012, 10:39 PM
Multiple top talents + good team ball = Dynasty

Not really. Even during the Spurs' streak, there was still plenty of skeptics, citing that the Spurs' average defense, their young role-players, and lack of a superstar might be their downfall. Even when they seemed unbeatable, you could see the chinks in the armor.

The only weakness anyone's been able to find with the Thunder is the hope Westbrook shoots them out of a game.

And you what they say about hope. Hope in one hand, shit in the other...

OKC is the best and most complete team in the NBA this season. It will take something weird to happen for them to lose this series.

I know mid was reverse-jinxing, he's a Lebron fan, but :lmao:lmao:lmao