PDA

View Full Version : What team compares to this?

Avante
06-14-2012, 06:26 AM
49ers *** Hall of Fame

QB

Y.A.Tittle***
John Brodie
Joe Montana***
Steve Young***

WR

R.C.Owens
Gene Washington
Dwight Clarke
Freddie Solomon
Jerry Rice***
John Taylor
Terrel Owens***?
Randy Moss***?

Running backs

Joe "The Jet" Perry***
John Henry Johnson***
Hugh "The King" McElhenny***
J.D.Smith
Ken Williard
Roger Craig***?
Wendell Tyler
Delvin Williams
Garrison Hearst
Frank Gore***?

Monostradamus
06-14-2012, 07:03 AM
okay.

Blake
06-14-2012, 09:16 AM
No mention of the top flight, first round pick wide receiver from Texas Tech?

Thanks for confirming that you are a shitty historian and a shitty 49er fan.

And you misspelled Dwight Clark's name.

Deion Sanders
06-14-2012, 10:11 AM

Michael Trabtree

Avante
06-14-2012, 10:58 AM

Thanks for confirming that you are a shitty historian and a shitty 49er fan.

And you misspelled Dwight Clark's name.

What's sad is that you are serious. Crabtree doesn't belong with those I mentioned at all. Any Niner fan who does know the history of the franchise knows that.

Now you are losing any credibity you might have at with me. You just have some need to criticize.

You will not find anyone who knows more about the Niners than myself. Wanna go back to before their NFL days?

I noticed all you could do was your wahwah bit. You have no idea what others teams have do you?

Give me the names of 4 college hurdlers who played with the Niners? Remember it only takes mere seconds:rolleyes

Blake
06-14-2012, 11:05 AM
I'm not talking about Crabtree, dumb fuck.

Not only do you suck at relevant NFL history, you suck at your own team's history.

This is so good.

Blake
06-14-2012, 11:12 AM
You will not find anyone who knows more about the Niners than myself.

I know more important Niner history than you do, and I'm not even a fan.

I noticed all you could do was your wahwah bit. You have no idea what others teams have do you?

The Cowboys might have comparable players at the skill positions but the Niners might have the better all time team. In the end, I don't give a shit either way.

Give me the names of 4 college hurdlers who played with the Niners? Remember it only takes mere seconds:rolleyes

If Google thinks your trivia is irrelevant, then it is.

Avante
06-14-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm not talking about Crabtree, dumb fuck.

Not only do you suck at relevant NFL history, you suck at your own team's history.

This is so good.

Yep, should have had Dave Parks. Didn't know he was outta TT.

Blake
06-14-2012, 11:25 AM
Yep, should have had Dave Parks. Didn't know he was outta TT.

Google owns you, fool.

Avante
06-14-2012, 11:32 AM
I know more important Niner history than you do, and I'm not even a fan.

The Cowboys might have comparable players at the skill positions but the Niners might have the better all time team. In the end, I don't give a shit either way.

If Google thinks your trivia is irrelevant, then it is.

Trust me when I tell you you would get totally destroyed in a litttle Niner history challenge. It would get ugly.

Those hurdlers were...

Abe Woodson...Illinois
Jim Johnson...UCLA
Renaldo Nehemiah...Maryland
James Owens...UCLA

The Cowboys

QB

Don Meredith
Roger Staubach***
Danny White
Troy Aikman***
Tony Romo

WR

Bob Hayes***
Drew Pearson
Tony Hill
Alvin Harper
Terrell Owens***?
Michael Irvin***
Miles Austin
Dez Bryant

Runningbacks

Don Perkins
Calvin Hill
Tony Dorsett***
Emmitt Smith***

Avante
06-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Google owns you, fool.

I don't Google. I have books fool.

Like I've mentioned I could ask you quesations you won't find the answers for if you rely on Google.

Give me the names of NFL 1000 yard rushers from the HBCU?

Blake
06-14-2012, 11:45 AM
I don't Google. I have books fool.

Google owns your books too, fool.

Like I've mentioned I could ask you quesations you won't find the answers for if you rely on Google.

Give me the names of NFL 1000 yard rushers from the HBCU?

Since Google can access more information than your books, I can ask you sillier and even less relevant football trivia.

Google. Owns. You.

Avante
06-14-2012, 11:48 AM
Google owns your books too, fool.

Since Google can access more information than your books, I can ask you sillier and even less relevant football trivia.

Google. Owns. You.

You can't answer anything I ask you. How sad is that?

Do you know anything at all without Google?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Maybe one of the 49ers hall of fame QBs can teach their current QB how to convert a 3rd down

Avante
06-14-2012, 11:57 AM
Maybe one of the 49ers hall of fame QBs can teach their current QB how to convert a 3rd down

He was one of the last four standing. Not bad. Where were Rodgers and Brees?

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 12:06 PM
:lmao the legacy you will leave behind for Mason and the rest of the world is a mediocre knowledge of a single nfl team, some worthless trivia (and make no mistake, it is worthless), poor spelling, and multiple Internet personalities that no one likes.

Your family must be proud.

Avante
06-14-2012, 12:13 PM
:lmao the legacy you will leave behind for Mason and the rest of the world is a mediocre knowledge of a single nfl team, some worthless trivia (and make no mistake, it is worthless), poor spelling, and multiple Internet personalities that no one likes.

Your family must be proud.

Then there is real life. I know all the teams and their history. I'm not the one moaning/groaning about everything, that would be you.

Who is here to be liked? Obviously you aren't.

Now do you know any teams that rival the Niners when it comes to what I'm talking about or is all you can do is weep and moan?

You might..."hey family wanna watch me play on the computer"...I don't.

Spelling?

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Then there is real life. I know all the teams and their history. I'm not the one moaning/groaning about everything, that would be you.

Who is here to be liked? Obviously you aren't.

Now do you know any teams that rival the Niners when it comes to what I'm talking about or is all you can do is weep and moan?

You might..."hey family wanna watch me play on the computer"...I don't.

Spelling?

:lmao mason
:lmao bragging about trivia

J.T.
06-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Whoopdy fuckin doo

We got:

Peyton Manning

4 MVPs
Most Wins In Decade
Longest Win Streak Ever
399 Touchdowns
Swole Stats
Super Bowl Champion
Super Bowl MVP
Future first ballot HOF
Broken Neck
Did it all with no help

Andrew Luck

Soon to one up all of those accomplishments sans broken neck due to adamantium bone fusion in Weapon X surgery

Honorable mention to some scro named John Unitas, didn't get to see him play

Avante
06-14-2012, 12:26 PM
:lmao mason
:lmao bragging about trivia

There is no football right now, so we can keep up with the news. Talk about how we think everyone will do or play a little trivia. Just because you don't know anything why be a pest?

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Whoopdy fuckin doo

We got:

Peyton Manning

4 MVPs
Most Wins In Decade
Longest Win Streak Ever
399 Touchdowns
Swole Stats
Super Bowl Champion
Super Bowl MVP
Future first ballot HOF
Broken Neck
Did it all with no help

Andrew Luck

Soon to one up all of those accomplishments sans broken neck due to adamantium bone fusion in Weapon X surgery

You also have a one up cause RaZon never liked your team.

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 12:27 PM
And color me shocked that he loves all things 49ers related what with the large gay community in San Francisco.

Avante
06-14-2012, 12:33 PM
Whoopdy fuckin doo

We got:

Peyton Manning

4 MVPs
Most Wins In Decade
Longest Win Streak Ever
399 Touchdowns
Swole Stats
Super Bowl Champion
Super Bowl MVP
Future first ballot HOF
Broken Neck
Did it all with no help

Andrew Luck

The Colts

QB

Johnny Unitas***
Earl Morrall
Bert Jones
Peyton Manning*** (for sure!)

WR

Ray Berry***
Roger Carr
Marvin Harrison***?
Reggie Wayne

Runningbacks

Lenny Moore***
Tom Matte
Curtis Dickey
Edgerrin James
Joesph Addai

The Colts had...

Unitas, Moore, Berry and HOF TE John Mackey all there together.

J.T.
06-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Honestly I don't know if we should consider Joseph Addai an all-time great Colt at this point. He had two good seasons and sharply declined into an injury prone player. His go-ahead TD against the Patriots in the 2007 AFC Championship cannot be dismissed but he had a wide open lane thanks to the swole blocking talents of a one Jeff Saturday, Peyton Manning and his 5.00 40 speed could have scored that TD. The real game winning play of that game was Marlin Jackson intercepting Tom Brady on the final drive.

Avante
06-14-2012, 01:06 PM
And color me shocked that he loves all things 49ers related what with the large gay community in San Francisco.

I had a feeling you were some kid on a computer, that just proved it.

Tell me John what does homosexuality have to do with the Niners?

That was beyond stupid John.

Avante
06-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Honestly I don't know if we should consider Joseph Addai an all-time great Colt at this point. He had two good seasons and sharply declined into an injury prone player. His go-ahead TD against the Patriots in the 2007 AFC Championship cannot be dismissed but he had a wide open lane thanks to the swole blocking talents of a one Jeff Saturday, Peyton Manning and his 5.00 40 speed could have scored that TD. The real game winning play of that game was Marlin Jackson intercepting Tom Brady on the final drive.

How many Colt backs have had 1000 yard seasons back to back?

Blake
06-14-2012, 01:12 PM
Trust me when I tell you you would get totally destroyed in a litttle Niner history challenge. It would get ugly

I already destroyed you.

It would have been ugly if it was shocking.

Blake
06-14-2012, 01:19 PM
You can't answer anything I ask you. How sad is that?

Do you know anything at all without Google?

Did you know the answer to your questions without your books?

DeadlyDynasty
06-14-2012, 01:25 PM
This message is hidden because Avante is on your ignore list.

Blake
06-14-2012, 01:25 PM

You got that info from a book.

Sad.

Blake
06-14-2012, 01:27 PM

More irrelevant trivia

Avante
06-14-2012, 01:28 PM
I already destroyed you.

It would have been ugly if it was shocking.

Are you for real? You haven't answered anything I've asked but the Clem Daneils thing. Tell me who was he with first?

Avante
06-14-2012, 01:30 PM
Did you know the answer to your questions without your books?

I do now because I've read them all. I also get the magazines. I don't need Google however. There is nothing there that I'm not already aware of.

Avante
06-14-2012, 01:32 PM
You got that info from a book.

Sad.

What's really sad is that you don't the answers to anything. So you run off to Google in hopes of finding things. That's sad.

Avante
06-14-2012, 01:33 PM
More irrelevant trivia

All trivia is irrelevant:rolleyes But since there is no football right now why not learn something?

On a serious note, do you know anything at all about the players that make/made up the NFL? It appears you don't.

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 01:34 PM
I had a feeling you were some kid on a computer, that just proved it.

That was beyond stupid John.

Yes, your constant posting on here screams maturity.

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 01:35 PM
What's really sad is that you don't the answers to anything. So you run off to Google in hopes of finding things. That's sad.

:lmaoCalling other people sad.

Avante
06-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Yes, your constant posting on here screams maturity.

I asked a simple question, what teams compares to what I showed for the Niners. Why is it so hard to simply go with the topic?

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 01:37 PM
I asked a simple question, what teams compares to what I showed for the Niners. Why is it so hard to simply go with the topic?

Feel free to ignore my posts.

You won't though.

Avante
06-14-2012, 01:38 PM
:lmaoCalling other people sad.

This thread is about what? Yet all I see a bunch of wahwahwahing going on. Yep, very sad.

Hey football fans what NFL teams rival the Niners when it comes to the QB, WR, RB positions?

See how simple that could be?

Avante
06-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Feel free to ignore my posts.

You won't though.

That was stupid.

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 01:39 PM
This thread is about what? Yet all I see a bunch of wahwahwahing going on. Yep, very sad.

Hey football fans what NFL teams rival the Niners when it comes to the QB, WR, RB positions?

See how simple that could be?

Just because you pose a question on this forum doesn't mean anyone has to answer it.

It's just as simple to come in here and make fun of a super douche as it is to actually answer her question.

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 01:40 PM
That was stupid.

That'll teach me.

Avante
06-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Just because you pose a question on this forum doesn't mean anyone has to answer it.

It's just as simple to come in here and make fun of a super douche as it is to actually answer her question.

You can't answer anything that's the fun I'm having. Watching all the ways you try to hide the fact you know nothing.

J.T.
06-14-2012, 01:47 PM

1000 yards is a cupcake achievement in a 16 game season tbh

johnsmith
06-14-2012, 01:51 PM
You can't answer anything that's the fun I'm having. Watching all the ways you try to hide the fact you know nothing.

Chief, I have bad news for you....I don't think I've even read one of the questions you've asked.

I just enjoy calling you out for being a douche. That's the fun I'm having.:toast

Avante
06-14-2012, 02:04 PM
1000 yards is a cupcake achievement in a 16 game season tbh

You can't be serious. You have any idea how hard it is to avoid injury in todays NFL for a running back? These guys take a pounding. If a guy can stay upright for 16 games....BRAVO!

Avante
06-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Chief, I have bad news for you....I don't think I've even read one of the questions you've asked.

I just enjoy calling you out for being a douche. That's the fun I'm having.:toast

So your legacy is following people around on a messageboard? What will the family think?

Brett Favre
06-14-2012, 02:15 PM
You can't be serious. You have any idea how hard it is to avoid injury in todays NFL for a running back? These guys take a pounding. If a guy can stay upright for 16 games....BRAVO!

You're right, with defenders juicing and taking payments on the sly to injure players, it's a miracle anyone can still walk after 16 games. Let alone almost 300 :lmao

Blake
06-14-2012, 02:19 PM
All trivia is irrelevant:rolleyes But since there is no football right now why not learn something?

Your trivia questions are especially irrelevant to any topic of discussion here.

On a serious note, do you know anything at all about the players that make/made up the NFL?

Yes

It appears you don't.

It appears you wouldn't be able to ask or answer your own questions without books.

It appears you are full of shit.

Blake
06-14-2012, 02:21 PM
So your legacy is following people around on a messageboard? What will the family think?

Avante is a douche

Avante
06-14-2012, 02:28 PM
You're right, with defenders juicing and taking payments on the sly to injure players, it's a miracle anyone can still walk after 16 games. Let alone almost 300 :lmao

What is the average career for an NFL running back? Now think!

Avante
06-14-2012, 02:33 PM
Your trivia questions are especially irrelevant to any topic of discussion here.

Yes

It appears you wouldn't be able to ask or answer your own questions without books.

It appears you are full of shit.

Do you think at all?

I'll go slow....

Books are only good for what came before they were published. So you have to constanly update. You with me?

Yes Blake I get all my info from books/mags/football sites. Yep, I don't have a clue what so and so has done until I read it/hear it somewhere. Is't that how we all gather info? You have a different method?

Dude, you are so out of touch with real life it's comical.

You are losing credibilty.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-14-2012, 02:50 PM
:lol RaZon has a son named Mason?

:lol Mason

:lol gay name

Avante
06-14-2012, 03:06 PM
:lol RaZon has a son named Mason?

:lol Mason

:lol gay name

DUNCANownsKOBE tells us all we need to know about you and names. How stupid is that:rolleyes

Blake
06-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Yes Blake I get all my info from books/mags/football sites. Yep, I don't have a clue what so and so has done until I read it/hear it somewhere. Is't that how we all gather info? You have a different method?

No, we use the same method that you called ”sad” just a few posts ago.

I just use Google to get there faster.

You are losing credibilty.

You have no credibility.

Hit 70% of your picks against the spread this year and then we'll discuss extending you a line of credit.

Avante
06-14-2012, 03:15 PM
No, we use the same method that you called ”sad” just a few posts ago.

I just use Google to get there faster.

You have no credibility.

Hit 70% of your picks against the spread this year and then we'll discuss extending you a line of credit.

You might wanna cool talk of credibilty. You don't seem to know anything.

Blake
06-14-2012, 06:40 PM
You might wanna cool talk of credibilty. You don't seem to know anything.

I know you don't have any credibility.

Avante
06-15-2012, 11:00 PM
I know you don't have any credibility.

I'm not the one running my mouth then doing nothing. I make it very plain that I know the NFL you do nothing at all other than whimperwahwah.

Blake
06-15-2012, 11:43 PM
I'm not the one running my mouth then doing nothing.

That's exactly what you are doing

I make it very plain that I know the NFL you do nothing at all other than whimperwahwah.

The wahwah line is worse than anything Fabbs has ever said

Avante
06-16-2012, 12:09 AM
That's exactly what you are doing

The wahwah line is worse than anything Fabbs has ever said

Do you work at being wrong? What do you do Blake other than whimper around? You can't answer anything, you don't bring anything up, all you do is whine. Very sad.

Here ya go little fella....

Will Randy Moss gain a 1000 yards for the Niners in 2012?

Blake
06-16-2012, 12:23 AM
Do you work at being wrong? What do you do Blake other than whimper around? You can't answer anything, you don't bring anything up, all you do is whine. Very sad.

Whimperwahwah

Here ya go little fella....

Will Randy Moss gain a 1000 yards for the Niners in 2012?

If Alex Smith is the QB the entire season, the only guy that has a shot at 1000 receiving is Vernon.

Avante
06-16-2012, 12:33 AM
Whimperwahwah

If Alex Smith is the QB the entire season, the only guy that has a shot at 1000 receiving is Vernon.

Do you have any idea at all what kind of season Smith really had in 2011? You don't know his completion % or his QB rating do you?

Are you for real?

Alex Smith has had how many coachs/offensive cordinators in his career? Who were his stud receivers? You know anything about playing from behind and playing with a lead?

Blake
06-16-2012, 12:54 AM
Do you have any idea at all what kind of season Smith really had in 2011? You don't know his completion % or his QB rating do you?

Alex Smith has had how many coachs/offensive cordinators in his career? Who were his stud receivers? You know anything about playing from behind and playing with a lead?

So you are saying Moss will hit 1000 yards?

are you for real?

Jury is still out on you, tbh

Avante
06-16-2012, 01:04 AM
So you are saying Moss will hit 1000 yards?

Jury is still out on you, tbh

When did you become a jury:rolleyes

If he plays in all 16 games yes he will.

You play what little kids play, they don't like a team so everyone has to suck, come on dude:rolleyes

Take a few minutes and actually bone up on what "REALLY" went down in 2011. Alex Smith is in the middle of the pack as far as QB's go. There are some better and actually more who are worst. So cool this junior high bullshit, it makes you look dumb.

You have any idea what kind of season Eli and Big Ben had in their 1st SB winning seasons? Do your homework!!!

Avante
06-16-2012, 01:46 AM
Getting back to the Topic

QB's

Kurt Warner
Roman Gabriel
Norm Van Brocklin
Jim Everett

WR's

Henry Ellard
Flipper Anderson
Isacc Bruce
Torry Holt

RB's

Dick Bass
Lawrence McCutheon
Willie Ellison
Wendell Tyler
Eric Dickerson
Jerome Bettis
Marshall Faulk
Steven Jackson

Blake
06-16-2012, 02:17 PM
When did you become a jury:rolleyes

I'm a juror in the court of forum opinion.

If he plays in all 16 games yes he will.

Injury you get a pass.

Otherwise this prediction is duly noted.

King of the gamblers says Moss will get 1000.

Take a few minutes and actually bone up on what "REALLY" went down in 2011. Alex Smith is in the middle of the pack as far as QB's go. There are some better and actually more who are worst. So cool this junior high bullshit, it makes you look dumb.

You have any idea what kind of season Eli and Big Ben had in their 1st SB winning seasons? Do your homework!!!

You've obviously done your homework.

Again, your prediction is duly noted.

slayermin
06-19-2012, 04:57 PM
Chiefs

QB
Dawson
Montana

RB
Mike Garrett
Ed Podolak
Christian Okoye
Marcus Allen
Priest Holmes
Larry Johnson
Jamal Charles

WR
Otis Taylor
Tony Gonzalez

Avante
06-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Chiefs

QB
Dawson
Montana

RB
Mike Garrett
Ed Podolak
Christian Okoye
Marcus Allen
Priest Holmes
Larry Johnson
Jamal Charles

WR
Otis Taylor
Tony Gonzalez

Let's try this..

QB's

Len Dawson
Joe Montana...hmmm?

RB's

Abner Haynes...first 1000 yard rusher
Curtis McClinton
Joe Delaney
Tony Reed
Mike Garrett
Ed Podolak
Christian Okoye
Priest Holmes
Marcus Allen
Larry Johnson
Jamaal Charles

WR

Otis Taylor
Carlos Carson

Gonzales is a TE

slayermin
06-19-2012, 05:10 PM
Vikings
Tarkenton
Capp
Kramer
McMahon
Gannon
Moon
Johnson
Cunningham
Culpepper
Favre

RB
Chuck Foreman
Hershel Walker
Terry Allen
Robert Smith
Adrian Peterson

WR
John Gilliam
Ahmad Rashad
Joe Senser
Anthony Carter
Cris Carter
Jake Reed
Randy Moss

Avante
06-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Vikings
Tarkenton
Capp
Kramer
McMahon
Gannon
Moon
Johnson
Cunningham
Culpepper
Favre

RB
Chuck Foreman
Hershel Walker
Terry Allen
Robert Smith
Adrian Peterson

WR
John Gilliam
Ahmad Rashad
Joe Senser
Anthony Carter
Cris Carter
Jake Reed
Randy Moss

Add Gene Washington and Sammie White to the WR's. Could make a case for Bill Brown and Tommy Mason in the RB's.

slayermin
06-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Let's try this..

QB's

Len Dawson
Joe Montana...hmmm?

You included Moss on your 49er list.

RB's

Abner Haynes...first 1000 yard rusher
Curtis McClinton
Joe Delaney
Tony Reed
Mike Garrett
Ed Podolak
Christian Okoye
Priest Holmes
Marcus Allen
Larry Johnson
Jamaal Charles

I give respect to McClinton. But I don't think he belongs on the list. Haynes did that before the merger. Delaney and Reed don't belong on the list. I included Podolak because I know a hardcore Chiefs fan that swears he was one of the greats.

WR

Otis Taylor
Carlos Carson

Gonzales is a TE

Not sure if I would include Carson. But that's just me. Yeah I know Gonzalez is a TE, smart ass.

Avante
06-19-2012, 05:29 PM
You included Moss on your 49er list.

I give respect to McClinton. But I don't think he belongs on the list. Haynes did that before the merger. Delaney and Reed don't belong on the list. I included Podolak because I know a hardcore Chiefs fan that swears he was one of the greats.

Not sure if I would include Carson. But that's just me. Yeah I know Gonzalez is a TE, smart ass.

Both Delaney and Reed were 1000 yard rushers. You might wanna look at Carson's career.

Then there's the great Mack "The Truck" Lee Hill. The most powerful back I have ever seen. He average over 5 yards a carry between the tackles, he ran like somebody had said something about his mama. He banged up a knee, died on the operating table.

slayermin
06-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Add Gene Washington and Sammie White to the WR's. Could make a case for Bill Brown and Tommy Mason in the RB's.

Before you call me out on Joe Senser, he was one of my favorite players when I was kid. Sammie White was a good player.

Avante
06-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Before you call me out on Joe Senser, he was one of my favorite players when I was kid. Sammie White was a good player.

I was going to ignore TE Senser, had a feeling you had him there for a good reason.

Sammie White one of the flock out of Grambling.

slayermin
06-19-2012, 05:46 PM
I'll get back to this discussion later, but good thread.

Avante
06-19-2012, 06:06 PM
I'll get back to this discussion later, but good thread.

Thanks bro, always good to see someone who gets it.