PDA

View Full Version : Spurfans pulling for the Heat

The Batman
06-14-2012, 11:07 PM
After pulling for Dallas last year to beat the Heat. :lol

eyeh8u
06-14-2012, 11:14 PM
not me im a charter member of the san antonio heat.

also enemy of my enemy, and so forth

TE
06-14-2012, 11:15 PM
:lol Knicks

midnightpulp
06-14-2012, 11:16 PM
Rooted for Dallas last so Dirk would get his first. Rooting for the Heat this year so James gets his first.

oh crap
06-14-2012, 11:17 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

TampaDude
06-14-2012, 11:17 PM
Florida resident, tbh...

TE
06-14-2012, 11:18 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Lol @ this faggot being a Thunder fan because they are a Durant-led team.

HarlemHeat37
06-14-2012, 11:19 PM
:lol oh crap
:lol Durant missing the game winner
:lol Atlanta Hawks/Sacramento Kings
:lol making a thread upstairs, trying to get love for Durant
:lol probably likes Durant because he suffers from acne, too

mavs>spurs
06-14-2012, 11:20 PM
harlemheat has been putting the hurt on niggas

real niggas just pickin the team that's going to win, nothing to see here

TampaDude
06-14-2012, 11:20 PM
Rooted for Dallas last so Dirk would get his first. Rooting for the Heat this year so James gets his first.

^ this

The Batman
06-14-2012, 11:24 PM
Rooting for them is one thing, celebrating their ring as your goddamn own was hilariously pathetic.

midnightpulp
06-14-2012, 11:26 PM
Rooting for them is one thing, celebrating their ring as your goddamn own was hilariously pathetic.

Don't recall doing that.

ohmwrecker
06-14-2012, 11:32 PM
Last year was horrible. I hate the Heat and the Mavs. I'm rooting for OKC this year tbh. Fuck LeBron.

ohmwrecker
06-14-2012, 11:33 PM
Don't recall doing that.

I don't recall anybody doing that, but if they did, it is certainly hilariously pathetic.

DMC
06-14-2012, 11:34 PM
enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Regardless, I am pulling for the Thunder, but part of me thinks it would be nice to put the Lebron shit behind us and move on. If he rings, so be it and we can stop talking about it. Win or lose, the Thunder are here to stay unless they lose Harden and Ibaka.

The Batman
06-14-2012, 11:35 PM
enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Regardless, I am pulling for the Thunder, but part of me thinks it would be nice to put the Lebron shit behind us and move on. If he rings, so be it and we can stop talking about it. Win or lose, the Thunder are here to stay unless they lose Harden and Ibaka.

But fuck you leg riding, bandwagon faggots here who have quit on your team countless times and now are returning like the prodigal sons.

To the franchise, those players, coaches, trainers, staff, office and owner, good job. It was about you, not the Heat. You weren't the recipient of a Miami letdown. You went out and stifled the shit fest in Miami, you shoved it down their throats in their own empty house. Kudos to you, fuck Miami.

To the fans, the real ones, not you on again/off again fuckers who "bought a jersey once", you people who have held on through the choking accusations, the first round exits, the really shitty years of almost zero wins, to you, welcome to the championship. You belong here.

Fuck the rest of you, the noisiest of you, the front running, cock sucking homos. You know who you are. So does everyone else.

That is all.

Spurs9
06-14-2012, 11:38 PM
:cry DMC sounds so butthurt ^^ :cry

DMC
06-14-2012, 11:38 PM
part of me

But thanks for tipping your hand that you're still infected. :lol

quitter :lol

Afraid to show your face :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
06-14-2012, 11:41 PM
Second year in a row

oh crap
06-14-2012, 11:41 PM
Lol @ this faggot being a Thunder fan because they are a Durant-led team.

lol faggot being your go to move
lol thinking it's a quality or effective burn to anyone older than 3rd grade
lol me being a fan wouldn't have anything to do with him being the best player in the league for years to come

DMC
06-14-2012, 11:44 PM
lol people not understanding what "fan" means.

oh crap
06-14-2012, 11:46 PM
:lol oh crap
:lol Durant missing the game winner
:lol Atlanta Hawks/Sacramento Kings
:lol making a thread upstairs, trying to get love for Durant
:lol probably likes Durant because he suffers from acne, too

:lol bron fan boy pouncing first chance he gets even though they had to rely on a no call to not get pushed to OT when they were up by 17
:lol heat still going to lose the series
:lol durant getting a ring before bron
:lol talking about durant's mom just because she doesn't bang his teammates like an alley whore like bron's mom

Spurs9
06-14-2012, 11:47 PM
he doesn't bang his teammates like an alley whore like bron's mom

:lmao shit just got real

TE
06-14-2012, 11:50 PM
lol faggot being your go to move
lol thinking it's a quality or effective burn to anyone older than 3rd grade
lol me being a fan wouldn't have anything to do with him being the best player in the league for years to come

:lol complaining about a burn on your pathetic ass

:lol using the best player statement when it's obvious Durant is a close second, maybe the best

:lol living in Austin and being a hardcore UT fan to the point of bandwagoning an Oklahoma team

You sure are a longhorn, pathetic faggot.

mavs>spurs
06-14-2012, 11:50 PM
I don't recall anybody doing that, but if they did, it is certainly hilariously pathetic.

it happened, in great numbers actually, but a few of the decent spur fans abstained

The Batman
06-14-2012, 11:51 PM
Congratulations to the Mavs.

Now let us all move forward and piss on the collective graves of Wade, LeBron and Bosh - the Heatles.

LOL to & for Lavonne James and her little band of losers.

LOL to & for Markie Cuban for not having enough class to at the very least have a coat and slacks on even without a tie. She is by far the least classy owner in all of sports. The SA Spurs will take the Mavs down next season........if Pop sends that worthless POS RJ to Yemen or Saudi Arabia or somewhere over there in no mans land and gets us a legitimate big so Timmy doesn't get his ass whipped every night of the season. And if Pop loses his hard head for once. :ihit

Congrats to Dirk and Kidd and to hell with J.Terry

Congratulations Mavs! Thank you for dismantling the Lakers and sending Phil Jackson into retirement. Also thank you for stopping the Miami circus. Looks like the white hats won for the first time in many years!:toast

:lmao

He better hope he's even the best player (in the eyes of most) still by the time it's all said and done. Especially now that he has the "help" he cried for that has pushed him down on the totum pole on the Heat. Bosh even outplayed him in this series.

Absolutely. My opinion of him is changed forever.
Dude is a total total joke. Focus on making your billions, bitch, cuz you are a huge joke in the NBA now.

:lmao

Fucking hope these bitches never win a damn thing

DMC
06-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Get your shots in now. You won't be around after a few more games and we won't see you or your main user name until mid season next year.

InRareForm
06-14-2012, 11:56 PM
fuck yea

ohmwrecker
06-14-2012, 11:58 PM
That is a lot of quotes.

DMC
06-15-2012, 12:00 AM
That is a lot of quotes.
Indicates a year's worth of suffering and planning to "get even".

Quitters always quit. Even if they quit quitting, they're quitters.

ohmwrecker
06-15-2012, 12:03 AM
This is just weird, right?

The Batman
06-15-2012, 12:06 AM
But as a Spurs fan you gotta bask in the warmth of watching Lebron choke again. Nothing against the Mavs. It felt dirty pulling for them, but it was all worth watching Lebron lose.

Still waiting for the "10 Biggest Disappointments in Sports History" that I predicted the day the "Heat Index" went live.

I am a SPURS FAN but that is a bitch MOVE! PERIOD! What a bunch of fucking clowns! I am sick of their shit! MAVS IN 6............. FUCK IT.

Floyd Pacquiao
06-15-2012, 12:13 AM
IDGAF who wins tbh...but it would be great to see the heat win the chip on methlahomas home court breaking thousands of rednecks hearts...

FkLA
06-15-2012, 02:14 AM
I pulled for Miami last year tbh. If it wasnt for The Decision Id probably slobber over Bron the way HH does. That nigga really is the perfect basketball player. GOAT once he retires imo.

100%duncan
06-15-2012, 03:45 AM

Dex
06-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Fuck the Heat.

jeebus
06-15-2012, 12:46 PM
Fuck both teams. I don't know why y'all aren't pulling for a midair collision with the team planes.

DisAsTerBot
06-15-2012, 01:13 PM
lol im definitely not pulling for the Heat

ive got one team. Couldn't care less who wins it now

Slim Charles
06-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Spurfan just doin what he do tbh. Double 6's (ni66as) just want to jump on the bandwagon since their busted ass team has been blowing their load before even taking the panties off.
lol @ Spurfan thinking this year belong to anybody but the Heat.