PDA

View Full Version : great job guys

New Drebly032
06-23-2005, 11:34 PM
honored to be a part of this series. You guys played great, your fans were unbelievable. We didnt execute and move the ball at all, but your 4th quarter defense was great. Chauncey wasn't able to do anything on the offensive end.

Also great class by Bowen and Pop at the end. Deffinitely love this team a lot more than the Lakers. I can't wait until next year hopefully these teams will meet again...

Tough loss to swallow and I cant seem to get the Robert Horry shot out of my head, hopefully it wont haunt me for years to come lol :lol

We were outcoached tonight as well. LB stopped going to McDyess and he barely played in the 2nd half after having a great first half. and there was absolutely no ball movement by the Pistons. Atleast I wont get to see Ginobili fall over anymore! :lol just kidding lol.

In the end there was no answer for Duncan and Ginobili and the Spurs defense was swarming at the end. Congrats, you are now the champions. Hopefully these 2 teams can keep out the other star-stutted teams in the NBA!

Celebrate all night! We all know how fun it is to be a champion! Especially in a series like this which will go down as one of the best ever.