PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Plus (12 free games) $50

NASpurs
06-15-2012, 10:01 AM
There's a promotion for PS+ for 12 free games for $50 for a year of service. The games aren't little indie games either, they're full retail, downloadable games and I think Sony also tosses in a free game each month if I'm not mistaken.

Besides that, I don't think the service offers more than that besides discounts but free games is always good... although saying that, it sounds like you're paying $50 for 12 games plus whatever they toss in monthly. :lol

Don't know when the promotion ends. It's been out since E3 I know but just tossing in a heads up for those that don't know.

And Just Cause 2 is one of the free games! If you haven't played it, you're missing out!

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/

DJ Mbenga
06-18-2012, 01:27 AM
bought a year code for $30 on ebay. great value. so much downloading though. infamous 2 is 14 gigs!

SourCandy
06-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Wow that sounds like a great deal. I guess if I don't have a psn membership now...now is a time to get one.

MannyIsGod
06-18-2012, 07:41 PM
The main problem here might be that you can't keep the games (I BELIEVE) when your PSN + membership expires unless you renew. Not totally sure about this.

IronMaxipad
06-19-2012, 04:08 AM
The main problem here might be that you can't keep the games (I BELIEVE) when your PSN + membership expires unless you renew. Not totally sure about this.

You are correct. You do get some freebies but as far as those full length games you can only play them while you're a PS+ member. It's basically a rental.
Still not too bad of a deal though if you can snag a membership off ebay for cheap.

Frenzy
06-19-2012, 02:20 PM
So basically it's 4.16$ a month and it's to expensive? :lol

z0sa
06-19-2012, 04:42 PM
I think I'ma grab it tbh

MannyIsGod
06-19-2012, 06:49 PM
So basically it's 4.16$ a month and it's to expensive? :lol

I'm not sure who said it was "too expensive". I can't finish 12 games in a year so its pointless for me to get it because I won't play half those games. I'd rather just spend money on the few games a year I actually anticipate.