PDA

View Full Version : Heat even NBA Finals, beat Thunder after controversial non-call against LeBron James

ducks
06-15-2012, 12:39 PM
by ludden

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--heat-even-nba-finals--beat-thunder-after-controversial-non-call-against-lebron-james.html

ducks
06-15-2012, 12:39 PM
This wasn't the only controversial call to against the Thunder. Midway through the second quarter, Durant blocked a shot by Chris Bosh that glanced off the backboard. Serge Ibaka then blocked the ball on the way down, but was called for goaltending.

Josepatches_
06-15-2012, 12:49 PM
Yeah, and Durant should be fouled out before the last play.

OKC can't blame the refs.

PublicOption
06-15-2012, 12:54 PM
so now they start calling the goal tending LOL.

You know what I find sad is the NBA puts in your face. The commercials featuring " a champion will rise" is all we needed to know about who would win the ECF and the WCF.

People we really need to wake up.

thispego
06-15-2012, 12:57 PM
nbe = rigged
no surprises here

resistanze
06-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Wow, they really want OKC to win. The Thunder receive the most ref help in the NBA but writers always seem to never mention this. Now they're writing articles about silly shit like this?

DPG21920
06-15-2012, 01:25 PM
This is ridiculous. Where we're these articles when okc was pummeling the Spurs with calls. That game 6 was absurd yet not mentioned in this way. Unreal. Fuk okc.

JoeTait75
06-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Wow, they really want OKC to win. The Thunder receive the most ref help in the NBA but writers always seem to never mention this. Now they're writing articles about silly shit like this?

Probably only taking this angle because Miami won, IMO. Had OKC won the angle would have been the missed charge that should have been Durant's 6th.

resistanze
06-15-2012, 01:38 PM
This is ridiculous. Where we're these articles when okc was pummeling the Spurs with calls. That game 6 was absurd yet not mentioned in this way. Unreal. Fuk okc.
:lol I have to admit, it's some crazy bias, and I like Durant. Not sure if it's OKC's fault though, the NBA refs are giving them these calls all year, and the sportswriters somehow are oblivious to this fact and not holding them accountable.

Probably only taking this angle because Miami won, IMO. Had OKC won the angle would have been the missed charge that should have been Durant's 6th.
I'm not so sure, tbh. While I believed the Thunder deserved to win the series against the Spurs, everyone was mum (as usual) about the ridiculous calls in OKC's favor last round. If Durant had tied this game and the Thunder went into OT and won, I honestly don't think the charge/blocking call would be mentioned. In a paragraph summarizing the whole game, but definitely not the headline of an article.

HarlemHeat37
06-15-2012, 01:44 PM
:lol:lol:lol

OKC received the majority of the calls in game 1, but only Heat fans were outraged..

The game was evenly called in game 2, I can list the same amount of calls that went in OKC's favor, but the national media is in outrage :lol..

Tbh, I haven't checked the FT disparity, how many FTAs did OKC trail by?..

TE
06-15-2012, 01:48 PM

The irony tbh...

What else is hilarious is how methlahoma fans/bandwagoners are crying about officiating. Go to realgm and read some of the OKC fan posts, hilarious stuff. If you have time go and check okcthunderfans.com, crofl, now the hicks that make up that site are crying about officiating when after game 6 of the WCF, they were mocking Duncan and general spurfan for their opinions on the officiating.

HarlemHeat37
06-15-2012, 01:50 PM
:lol just checked the numbers..

OKC still led the game in FTAs, as expected:lol:lol..

Apparently, a poorly officiated game against OKC is a game where they still receive more FTAs, despite their best player suffering from foul trouble..

TIMMYtoZO
06-15-2012, 01:54 PM
:lol I LOVE this hate towards Miami. It only makes these wins sweeter.

Budkin
06-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Karma for OKC.

OZWIN
06-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Welcome to the NBA Finals...OKC.

TampaDude
06-15-2012, 02:55 PM
OKC's playoff home win streak balloon...punctured! :lol

Beanzamillion21
06-15-2012, 03:05 PM
OKC's playoff home win streak balloon...punctured! :lol

Nothing but down hill from here. Remember what happened when the Spurs 20 game winning streak was halted?

Latarian Milton
06-15-2012, 07:26 PM
officiating was pretty fair last night and yeah, OKC fans felt they got harsh done on by the NBA cuz they're used to biased calls in their favor. refs help has been the main force that drove them where they are tbh

KaiRMD1
06-15-2012, 10:10 PM
That actually wasn't a foul so the refs didn't screw over the refs, OKC screwed themselves over expecting to get easy calls. It was a dumb move by Durant and maybe he'll learn. Heat earned the victory, simple as that.

Clipper Nation
06-15-2012, 10:48 PM
Damn, the LeBron-hating media is salty right now, tbh.

mavs>spurs
06-15-2012, 11:54 PM
game 3 is going to be the decider of this series tbh, winner take all

Jacob1983
06-16-2012, 02:06 AM
That's what people said last year and the Mavs shocked everyone.

fevertrees
06-16-2012, 07:39 AM
pu$$ified OKC fans should be blessed because of New Orleans and Katrina that they even can host the Finals. Go HEAT!

russellgoat
06-16-2012, 09:57 AM
You didn't complained this much when the refs fucked your team.