PDA

View Full Version : sons who cares about this Will Wallenda dude walking across a wire with a harness

BRHornet45
06-15-2012, 09:07 PM
sons ABC is making him wear a safety harness in case he falls! I don't ever remember seeing Evil Knievel or other old school white boys take a bitch route like ABC is apparently "making him do". take the harness off at the last minute son!!!!

Will Wallenda ditch his harness on Niagara Falls crossing?

Tonight Nik Wallenda tries to become the first person ever to tightrope walk directly over Niagara Falls, braving mists, winds and maybe peregrine falcons on an 1,800-foot crossing 200 feet above the roiling water between the U.S. and Canada.

There are two big questions: whether he'll make it, and whether he'll take off his safety harness en route across Horseshoe Falls.

ABC, which is televising the walk live, has insisted that Wallenda be tethered to the wire, to spare its viewers the sight of someone falling to his death on live TV.

But Wallenda's family — the Flying Wallendas acrobatic troupe — is famous for working without a net or its equivalent. Wallenda says he's only wearing the harness because he needs ABC's financial support for his million-dollar project.

"It feels like I'm cheating," he told USA TODAY.

NRHector
06-15-2012, 09:10 PM
sons ABC is making him wear a safety harness in case he falls! I don't ever remember seeing Evil Knievel or other old school white boys take a bitch route like ABC is apparently "making him do". take the harness off at the last minute son!!!!

Will Wallenda ditch his harness on Niagara Falls crossing?

Tonight Nik Wallenda tries to become the first person ever to tightrope walk directly over Niagara Falls, braving mists, winds and maybe peregrine falcons on an 1,800-foot crossing 200 feet above the roiling water between the U.S. and Canada.

There are two big questions: whether he'll make it, and whether he'll take off his safety harness en route across Horseshoe Falls.

ABC, which is televising the walk live, has insisted that Wallenda be tethered to the wire, to spare its viewers the sight of someone falling to his death on live TV.

But Wallenda's family — the Flying Wallendas acrobatic troupe — is famous for working without a net or its equivalent. Wallenda says he's only wearing the harness because he needs ABC's financial support for his million-dollar project.

"It feels like I'm cheating," he told USA TODAY.

is just business that's all, everybody is cheating now days

BRHornet45
06-15-2012, 09:18 PM
is just business that's all, everybody is cheating now days

true

rigged rap game
rigged NBA game
rigged boxing game
now rigged tight rope walking game

NRHector
06-15-2012, 09:30 PM
true

rigged rap game
rigged NBA game
rigged boxing game
now rigged tight rope walking game

and NFL

NRHector
06-15-2012, 09:34 PM
he just said that he feels like a jackass wearing it :lol

BRHornet45
06-15-2012, 09:42 PM
he just said that he feels like a jackass wearing it :lol

props to him for that

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-15-2012, 09:57 PM
If he's wearing a harness I'm not sure what the big deal is. It's something anybody could do knowing that you can't fall.

These top 20 stunts are pretty cool though.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Holy shit the wing suit thing looks crazy.

DMC
06-15-2012, 11:05 PM
That last name has a history on trapeze, or I should say off of it.

lefty
06-15-2012, 11:18 PM
Yeah i saw that an loled at the safety harness

gaKNOW!blee
06-16-2012, 12:41 AM
Lol thinking his name is will.

FkLA
06-16-2012, 01:19 AM
Why the fuck does it cost one million dollars to finance a guy walking on a rope ?

fevertrees
06-16-2012, 07:38 AM
this doesn't have shit on Philipe Petit stuntin across the WTC towers

lAVj2IVC9ko

shyne
06-16-2012, 08:17 AM
The dude with the flying bat suit was crazy! Can't believe he hit those rocks going that fast and lived.

leemajors
06-16-2012, 10:05 AM
That last name has a history on trapeze, or I should say off of it.

yeah they are pretty much a family of badasses going back almost a century

Spurs9
06-16-2012, 10:14 AM
Why the fuck does it cost one million dollars to finance a guy walking on a rope ?
Did you even see the amount of work it took to set that up across NIAGRA FALLS?

Safety harness or not, that was the first time he ever used one and he didn't need it at all. He had never gone thru anything like that before, with all of the water on the rope and the crazy winds. I watched it and it was amazing as hell.

fevertrees
06-16-2012, 10:18 AM
Did you even see the amount of work it took to set that up across NIAGRA FALLS?

Safety harness or not, that was the first time he ever used one and he didn't need it at all. He had never gone thru anything like that before, with all of the water on the rope and the crazy winds. I watched it and it was amazing as hell.

That million dollars could have been used to feed thousands of children or cure diseases in Africa. Instead some dumbass wanted to use it to walk across a tightrope.

Twisted_Dawg
06-16-2012, 02:34 PM
ABC probably insisting on the harness to keep some slimy attorneys for suing them on the behalf of a host of broke dick people ranging from his family members, to spectators to some peeps watching on TV all claiming they are traumatized and permanently fucked up by the sight of Wallenda drowning.

And sons, why the fuck is this in the NBA forum anyway?

fevertrees
06-16-2012, 02:44 PM
If he was a true stomp down nigga he would've told ABC to fuck themselves and not allow them to air the stunt. Obviously he is just an attention whore and bowed down to the almighty black dick like every cuckold bitch does.

TampaDude
06-17-2012, 08:56 AM
It was still pretty cool, but it took away a lot if the tension knowing that he couldn't die.

Legit crossing, though...he didn't slip once.

TampaDude
06-17-2012, 08:58 AM
If he was a true stomp down nigga he would've told ABC to fuck themselves and not allow them to air the stunt. Obviously he is just an attention whore and bowed down to the almighty black dick like every cuckold bitch does.

Too bad you're a 14-year-old pimple faced dork with no penis who has no clue about life. :lol

fevertrees
06-17-2012, 10:19 AM
Why does my man moan louder than you ever have in your life since "I don't have a penis" and am "clueless about life?" You probably are a little bitch who used to hide in the closet and spy on his sister getting undressed.