PDA

View Full Version : any SpursTalk lawyers?

vato loco
06-16-2012, 03:52 AM
wondering if one of u can give me a good estimate of wat kind of sentence to expect

details:
agg robbery charge
1st offense
gun involved
gun used and caused bodily injury to clerk

range is 5-99 yrs according to texas penal code but would like a smaller range

Avante
06-16-2012, 03:58 AM
wondering if one of u can give me a good estimate of wat kind of sentence to expect

details:
agg robbery charge
1st offense
gun involved

If I were a lawyer the first thing I'd tell you is drop the picture of the three stooges. Trust me that sort of thing makes you/anyone look silly. No not cool like you/they are thinking. Remember those in positions of authority don't act/look like that. You /they would look the part of agg robbery, gun involved because you/they don't know any better.

You are called to jury duty, you find out the guy on trial belongs to a gang, he has a spider tattooed on his neck, he has that walk and trying to look badass look. He stands what chance?

BrownPride??? Then stop doing things that have all the white people laughing at you. Don't stand in a line for 10 minutes then once up to the window THEN start getting your papers/things together, you had 10 minutes to do that. Learn how to drive a car, and have some insurance! Stop thinking four on one makes you a badass.

mavs>spurs
06-16-2012, 04:57 AM
Is this something that you're facing or someone you know?

Halberto
06-16-2012, 08:24 AM
Once again, Avante with a strong opinion that nobody will take seriously.

100%duncan
06-16-2012, 09:04 AM
Avante destroying every thread here tbh

silverblk mystix
06-16-2012, 09:14 AM
#1) Most important thing: Depends in which county the crime was committed in.
(For example in some counties- slap on the wrist, 5 year sentence, but because of good behavior- serve maybe 7 months. Other counties like Williamson County - caucasian judge- caucasian republican right wing county- 17 years- with good behavior- get out in 15 years)

#2) Pay for a good lawyer who will confuse the case, bring up irrelevant shit, find inconsistencies in police reports/prosecutions case etc...
Maybe he can get you some kind of parole or house arrest while wearing a monitor,etc.

Other info depending on if you are just trolling and/or give more info

The_Worlds_finest
06-16-2012, 09:16 AM
I think the bottom line for intelligence capacity is a strong ability to calculate risk vs reward. The majority of convenience store robbers make off with >$200, an amount said dumbass could have earned with 25 hours of work. Now your trading in your life for $200.

resistanze
06-16-2012, 09:28 AM

He's a dumb troll.

TDMVPDPOY
06-16-2012, 11:17 AM
if ur ethnic minority then kiss ur ass goodbye

if ur white trash, kiss that ass goodbye

vato loco
06-16-2012, 01:48 PM
#1) Most important thing: Depends in which county the crime was committed in.
(For example in some counties- slap on the wrist, 5 year sentence, but because of good behavior- serve maybe 7 months. Other counties like Williamson County - caucasian judge- caucasian republican right wing county- 17 years- with good behavior- get out in 15 years)

#2) Pay for a good lawyer who will confuse the case, bring up irrelevant shit, find inconsistencies in police reports/prosecutions case etc...
Maybe he can get you some kind of parole or house arrest while wearing a monitor,etc.

Other info depending on if you are just trolling and/or give more info

not trolling this is in bexar county

under 20 yrs is a possibility even with the gun being fired and striking the clerk?

silverblk mystix
06-16-2012, 02:20 PM

under 20 yrs is a possibility even with the gun being fired and striking the clerk?

You need a good lawyer- one who has a track record of winning similar cases.

If it is a first offense- a good lawyer can also try to win you brownie points and try to lessen the sentence.

Pay for a good lawyer consultation first. Then get a referral from that lawyer if he himself isn't the best in Bexar County.

vato loco
06-16-2012, 03:15 PM

CosmicCowboy
06-16-2012, 05:09 PM

You're fucked.

Trill Clinton
06-16-2012, 05:19 PM
smh@ i hope they give you the max. no reason for a privilaged white kid to be going around trying to shoot people.

mavs>spurs
06-16-2012, 05:36 PM
hahahah get locked up wetback!

Huey Freeman
06-16-2012, 07:08 PM
:lmao

1- represent yourself
2- tell the judge he's a fucking moron and endangering his own life if you spend a second in jail
3- stare down the members of the jury from the defendant's table
4- try to intimidate the clerk into silence on the witness stand
5- attempt to cross-examine yourself during the trial
6- flash some cash in front of the bailiff to see if he'll let you walk
7- neck tattoos: get them

:lmao

DMC
06-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Anyone who did any of that would not be here posting about it if they had agg robbery. They would be in jail awaiting trial.

However, damn look at all the lawyers.

silverblk mystix
06-16-2012, 08:53 PM
Anyone who did any of that would not be here posting about it if they had agg robbery. They would be in jail awaiting trial.

However, damn look at all the lawyers.

uh no....they could be trolling....but they could have also posted bail until trial...

No lawyer...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last week.

tlongII
06-16-2012, 10:58 PM
I'll tell you what... I would fuck you up big time if I met you. Serious. How stupid are you to commit armed robbery? I don't like people that do that shit.

DMC
06-16-2012, 11:05 PM
uh no....they could be trolling....but they could have also posted bail until trial...

No lawyer...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last week.

Anyone who can afford that bail would not be online asking legal questions.

silverblk mystix
06-16-2012, 11:43 PM
Anyone who can afford that bail would not be online asking legal questions.

Bail bondsman accepts 10%.

mavs>spurs
06-16-2012, 11:52 PM
if dude even had 10% of the bail money for such a charge, he'd have no need to rob convenience stores.

vato loco
06-17-2012, 01:46 AM
I'll tell you what... I would fuck you up big time if I met you. Serious. How stupid are you to commit armed robbery? I don't like people that do that shit.

hahahah get locked up wetback!

fuk both of u bitch ass putos

vato loco
06-17-2012, 01:47 AM
bond was 100 Gs

took out loan for the 10% smartasses

DMC
06-17-2012, 11:58 AM
bond was 100 Gs

took out loan for the 10% smartasses

So dude had credit for 10K cash but had to rob a store?

Probably 25-50 years, and in Texas, you have to serve half before being eligible for parole.

mavs>spurs
06-17-2012, 04:05 PM
looks like we won't have to suffer through any more of this guys shitty posts anytime soon crofl

chunticakes
06-17-2012, 04:23 PM
robbing a store at gunpoint? i like your style kid. were you playing gta 3 or 4?

Avante
06-18-2012, 02:40 PM
Once again, Avante with a strong opinion that nobody will take seriously.

Anyone here know any cops? Well I do and live in central Cali, trust me it's exactly like I'm saying. Anyone who thinks it isn't knows nothing about how things are.

Avante
06-18-2012, 02:42 PM

I post on very few threads here. So wrong yet again.

I also don't play the slly ass games you do.

Here we have a guy who thinks that mini gangsta bit is cool. How wrong can someone be? As we all know those kinds of people get laughed at by soceity.

Koolaid_Man
06-18-2012, 04:59 PM

details:
agg robbery charge
1st offense
gun involved

hahaha..Lube that ass up real good homie :lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMVgwAlbTaI