PDA

View Full Version : GNSF Editorial: The Lord is Cruel

Calispursfan11
06-17-2012, 05:36 AM
Many of us take a fairly simple journey through life, possessing at least average looks, and often times average means. Every once in awhile, however, there is a freak among us who rises to do great things. But even those of us who do great things can face great challenges - sometimes those challenges can be mental. Other times physical.

This brings us to an imporant and fundamental question. Would epic talent and an NBA salary be worth going through life looking like this?

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/4f5a2adbecad04cd2c00001e/kentucky-basketball-player-anthony-davis-shooting-a-free-throw.jpg

Discuss.

mavs>spurs
06-17-2012, 06:03 AM
U analyzing other men's looks bro? Women ain't Caring about that only his money and swag, so Im not sure why you would tbh.

racm
06-17-2012, 06:26 AM
Who cares whay he looks like if he's gonna roll in cash and probably have a tool big enough for the ladies in the Big Easy

Koolaid_Man
06-17-2012, 07:44 AM
U analyzing other men's looks bro? Women ain't Caring about that only his money and swag, so Im not sure why you would tbh.

CaliSpurfan is right... now listen up Tyson..

Today's a training day, Tyson. Kool will show you around, give you a taste of the business. I got 38 new bitches wanting to blow me, 63 in I've fucked this year already, another 250 on the log I can't clear. I supervise five female pimps. That's five different personalities. Five sets of problems, 5 Boxes of tampons I gotta buy every month. You can be number six if you act now. But I ain't holding no hands, okay? I ain't baby-sitting. You got today and today only to show me who and what you're made of. You don't like pussy, get the fuck out of my face. Go get you a nice, pussy desk job, chasing bad checks or something, you hear me?

Calispursfan11
06-17-2012, 11:05 AM

You're right to some extent that women don't care about looks if a dood is dripping in cash, but just look at this guy tho, brah. You can only expect a basketball groupie, goldigger chick to put up with so much.

Plus, if he's bust, then it's going to get "ugly". No pun intended.

Calispursfan11
06-17-2012, 11:06 AM
Who cares whay he looks like if he's gonna roll in cash and probably have a tool big enough for the ladies in the Big Easy

I haven't seen a scouting report on his tool. That remains to be seen, but if you find one, please post the link.

TimDunkem
06-17-2012, 11:12 AM
What's wrong with this guy? Why won't he just fucking shave that piece of shit off?

jag
06-17-2012, 11:22 AM
Funny thread, tbh

Calispursfan11
06-17-2012, 12:16 PM
What's wrong with this guy? Why won't he just fucking shave that piece of shit off?

It's that accepting who you are crap they've been telling him.

Stalin
06-17-2012, 01:39 PM

Co sign

ClipperLuva
06-17-2012, 06:48 PM
CaliSpurfan is right... now listen up Tyson..

Today's a training day, Tyson. Kool will show you around, give you a taste of the business. I got 38 new bitches wanting to blow me, 63 in I've fucked this year already, another 250 on the log I can't clear. I supervise five female pimps. That's five different personalities. Five sets of problems, 5 Boxes of tampons I gotta buy every month. You can be number six if you act now. But I ain't holding no hands, okay? I ain't baby-sitting. You got today and today only to show me who and what you're made of. You don't like pussy, get the fuck out of my face. Go get you a nice, pussy desk job, chasing bad checks or something, you hear me?

:lmao

Man say his face is a pussy.

Koolaid_Man
06-17-2012, 07:02 PM
:lmao

Man say his face is a pussy.

no shame in my game :lol

Latarian Milton
06-17-2012, 07:29 PM
nigga ain't at all that ugly tbh, he's the brad pitt of them persians

Calispursfan11
06-17-2012, 07:46 PM
nigga ain't at all that ugly tbh, he's the brad pitt of them persians

You're really stretching the theory of relativity there my friend :lol but I like the analogy all the same.