TE
06-17-2012, 10:48 PM
:depressed

lefty
06-17-2012, 11:00 PM
Fuck that crybaby

DeadlyDynasty
06-17-2012, 11:14 PM
Did he sign one of dem dere 1-day contracts with SD?

Spurtacus
06-18-2012, 02:23 AM
Did he sign one of dem dere 1-day contracts with SD?

Yes.

Spurtacus
06-18-2012, 02:24 AM
Best RB the last decade. Should be a first ballot HOFer. Not winning a ring sucks though.

Trill Clinton
06-18-2012, 11:58 AM
happy he signed with SD again before retiring. now I can rock his SD throwback jersey again.

Blake
06-18-2012, 01:06 PM
http://athletetattoodatabase.com/img/wiki_up/lt1.jpeg

Lol calf tats

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-18-2012, 01:21 PM
lol the LT action figure

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/10/20060000/ngbbs4ab7a455de168.jpg

Avante
06-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Best TCU back, best Charger back. Right there with Faulk as far as multi talented went. First ballot HOFer.

Blake
06-18-2012, 04:11 PM
Best TCU back .

Jim Swink would beat the shit out of LT.

You fail at relevant football history.

Again.

Avante
06-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Jim Swink would beat the shit out of LT.

You fail at relevant football history.

Again.

You have any idea at all about what you "try" to talk about? Dude, do just a tad bit of homework, ok? Look at all the TCU rushing records and tell me what do you see.

Jim Swink couldn't hold L.T.'s jock strap.

Blake
06-18-2012, 04:35 PM
You have any idea at all about what you "try" to talk about? Dude, do just a tad bit of homework, ok? Look at all the TCU rushing records and tell me what do you see.

Jim Swink couldn't hold L.T.'s jock strap.

Swink also played D and had to take Jim Brown literally head on in the Cotton Bowl.

LT doesn't need a jock strap.

Avante
06-18-2012, 04:38 PM
Swink also played D and had to take Jim Brown literally head on in the Cotton Bowl.

LT doesn't need a jock strap.

I'll be damn, you actually know who Jim Brown was....BRAVO!!!!!!!

So what sport did he really excell in other than football?

johnsmith
06-18-2012, 04:39 PM

Consider that subject changed.

tlongII
06-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Lacrosse.

Avante
06-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Lacrosse.

Bingo!

Blake
06-18-2012, 05:00 PM

you're running away faster than LT.

Bill_Brasky
06-18-2012, 09:48 PM

Christ you're weird.

Blake
06-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Christ you're weird.

What other sport did Christ excel in besides La Cross.

dbreiden83080
06-19-2012, 01:16 AM
He was a whiny bitch..

JoeTait75
06-19-2012, 06:54 AM
lol the LT action figure

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/10/20060000/ngbbs4ab7a455de168.jpg

Put the helmet on and it would be perfect.

Monostradamus
06-19-2012, 08:17 AM
He had to be the whiniest little bitch to ever play RB

lol ellis hobbs trolling him and rivers
lol crying cuz he beat NE once

stretch
06-19-2012, 10:24 AM
Arguably the most complete offensive player in NFL history, along with Marshall Faulk.

Both could excel in just about everything, and didn't really have any glaring flaws or weaknesses in their game.

bresilhac
06-19-2012, 12:52 PM
Tomlinson was a tremendous running back during his time. Certainly a hof'er and on my top twenty list of goat rb's.

Monostradamus
06-19-2012, 01:08 PM
he's a top 10 RB talent of all time, but a born loser and overly emotional.

Monostradamus
06-19-2012, 01:09 PM
but a born loser and overly emotional.

are you talking about LT or yourself? you fat fuck. something about your wife.

Avante
06-19-2012, 02:33 PM
Arguably the most complete offensive player in NFL history, along with Marshall Faulk.

Both could excel in just about everything, and didn't really have any glaring flaws or weaknesses in their game.

Finally somebody who knows what they are talking about.

Bottom line is production, nobody gives a shit about personality.

gaKNOW!blee
06-19-2012, 02:44 PM
Meh. I'll take Thurman Thomas any day.

Blake
06-19-2012, 03:09 PM
Bottom line is production, nobody gives a shit about personality.

Agreed. Can't wait to see you produce your betting picks this year.

Avante
06-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Meh. I'll take Thurman Thomas any day.

LT had 162 TD's
TT had 88

LT rushed for 13, 684 yards
TT had 12,074

gaKNOW!blee
06-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Yeah he had a shit ton of 1 yard touchdowns so he could get the records...also 300 more attempts rushing.

Thomas was the better receiver as well.

Avante
06-19-2012, 03:21 PM
Agreed. Can't wait to see you produce your betting picks this year.

I can tell you are new to this, only some kid would carry on like you do about betting on football games.

You look for angles/stats/trends that favor one side from a point spread situation. Yes I have access to that info. What are the chances of all those advantages turning against you on the same weekend? Not real good. Home and road is where you start however. Who can play on the road?

I know...huh?

Avante
06-19-2012, 03:29 PM
Yeah he had a shit ton of 1 yard touchdowns so he could get the records...also 300 more attempts rushing.

Thomas was the better receiver as well.

LT 624 receptions
TT 472

What are you looking at?

LT rushed for more yards, scored almost twice as many td's, caugt a ton of more passes. Ok so you are a Bills fan....right?

gaKNOW!blee
06-19-2012, 03:33 PM
So in your opinion...wes welker > calvin johnson as a receiver?

I mean he has more catches right?

Avante
06-19-2012, 03:38 PM
So in your opinion...wes welker > calvin johnson as a receiver?

I mean he has more catches right?

You are talking about two totally different things. Calvin Johnson takes two defenders and strecths the field so guys like Welker can work that short stuff. He is far more valuable that a guy catchs dunks/dinks.

Running backs are all about bringing those backers in and those safeties up. That's the respect a great back gets. LT was a scoring machine, he could catch the ball, at 220 pounds he could hit in between the tackles, he was the total package. Yes Thomas is also a great back but not on the level with LT. The stats have proven that.

LT average per carry 4.3
TT 4.2

Blake
06-19-2012, 03:43 PM
I can tell you are new to this, only some kid would carry on like you do about betting on football games.

You look for angles/stats/trends that favor one side from a point spread situation. Yes I have access to that info. What are the chances of all those advantages turning against you on the same weekend? Not real good. Home and road is where you start however. Who can play on the road?

I know...huh?

bottom line is production.

Blake
06-19-2012, 03:45 PM
You are talking about two totally different things. Calvin Johnson takes two defenders and strecths the field so guys like Welker can work that short stuff. He is far more valuable that a guy catchs dunks/dinks.

which wide receiver stretched the field for Welker this past year?

gaKNOW!blee
06-19-2012, 03:49 PM
7.6 ypr and 17 td tells me he was just catching a bunch of screens.

Thomas averaged 9.5 and scored 23 td...tells me he was actually moving the chains.

Thomas also actually showed up in the playoffs (except when he lost his helmet lol) while LT played like shut every post season.

Avante
06-19-2012, 04:04 PM
which wide receiver stretched the field for Welker this past year?

As usual you didn't get it:rolleyes

I think I said guys like Welker...right? Or "possesion receiver" You do understand how this works...right?

Avante
06-19-2012, 04:06 PM
7.6 ypr and 17 td tells me he was just catching a bunch of screens.

Thomas averaged 9.5 and scored 23 td...tells me he was actually moving the chains.

Thomas also actually showed up in the playoffs (except when he lost his helmet lol) while LT played like shut every post season.

Sorry but the differences in numbers is just too far off in favor of LT. Soooooo many more scores, sooooooo many more catchs, a better per rush average. Not really even close actually.

Blake
06-19-2012, 04:09 PM
LT average per carry 4.3
TT 4.2

College:

LT average per carry 5.9
(in the WAC)

Swink 6.3
(in the old school 3 yards and a cloud of dust SWC)

Avante
06-19-2012, 04:11 PM
College:

LT average per carry 5.9
(in the WAC)

Swink 6.3
(in the old school 3 yards and a cloud of dust SWC)

You mean back in the days when defensive linemen were 240 pounds with backers at 190 and we still had slow white defensive backs?

So who was the first black players in the old SWC?

gaKNOW!blee
06-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Sorry but the differences in numbers is just too far off in favor of LT. Soooooo many more scores, sooooooo many more catchs, a better per rush average. Not really even close actually.

Yeah he had a lot more catches cause those early chargers teams had no one else to throw to...anyone can get open when you're catching the ball behind the LOS.

Also he averaged 4.3 to TT's 4.2....not that impressive when LT just got to feast on the shitty afc west his entire career.

JoeTait75
06-19-2012, 04:22 PM
As far as versatile backs are concerned, Walter Payton could throw the football and kick as well (he was Chicago's emergency kicker IIRC.)

Avante
06-19-2012, 04:22 PM
Yeah he had a lot more catches cause those early chargers teams had no one else to throw to...anyone can get open when you're catching the ball behind the LOS.

Also he averaged 4.3 to TT's 4.2....not that impressive when LT just got to feast on the shitty afc west his entire career.

Those "early" Chargers teams had the great Lance Alworth to throw to.

Anyway...

I've seen both play many many times. Saw them play at Oklahoma State and TCU. Thurman Thomas was a great/amazing back. Hell, he kept Barry Sanders on the bench at Okie State, he made the Bills fans forget O.J.Simpson. Only a handful of backs were better than he was, it just happens that LD was one of them.

How can we get around the facts? LT scored more, caught more, better average per carry? Nobody cares what division they played in or why they were thrown to. Production is all that matters, when it comes to that it's LT.

johnsmith
06-19-2012, 04:24 PM
You mean back in the days when defensive linemen were 240 pounds with backers at 190 and we still had slow white defensive backs?

So stats from back in the day are meaningless?

johnsmith
06-19-2012, 04:25 PM
Weird considering what a "historian" you are.

slayermin
06-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Class act. Once of my favorite players of all time.

Went to see the Pats at Chargers in 2002. Coolest regular season NFL experience I've ever had. LT gained over 200 yards and scored the game winner.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200209290sdg.htm

Blake
06-19-2012, 04:26 PM

Since offensive lineman and running backs were also smaller, the playing field was equal.

irrelevant.

Avante
06-19-2012, 04:27 PM

You always go with the level of competition.

But...

You can go with....dominance of era. Nobody dominated their era like Jim Brown. Would he dominate today, of course not. Could he play, at 6-2 230 pounds with 4.5 speed absolutely.

We also have to keep in mind the lack of the black athlete when talking back in the day.

Blake
06-19-2012, 04:29 PM

Apparently they're only meaningful if the teams have black Olympians.

johnsmith
06-19-2012, 04:34 PM
You always go with the level of competition.

But...

You can go with....dominance of era. Nobody dominated their era like Jim Brown. Would he dominate today, of course not. Could he play, at 6-2 230 pounds with 4.5 speed absolutely.

We also have to keep in mind the lack of the black athlete when talking back in the day.

So then in your opinion, who is the best runningback of all time and why? Explain your answer with statistics, facts, analysis of running styles, the talent in the league at the time. I want an essay here.

Avante
06-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Since offensive lineman and running backs were also smaller, the playing field was equal.

irrelevant.

That's why you keep those stats back where they belong.

I've noticing "all" those things you don't know are irrelevant...hahaha!

But a guy like Swink who competed against far inferior competition than LT isn't....hahaha!!!!!!!!!

Blake
06-19-2012, 04:42 PM
That's why you keep those stats back where they belong.

I've noticing "all" those things you don't know are irrelevant...hahaha!

But a guy like Swink who competed against far inferior competition than LT isn't....hahaha!!!!!!!!!

Swink competed against the great black athlete Jim Brown in the 1957 Cotton Bowl.

And won.

You're a poser.

Bwahhaaaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
06-19-2012, 04:45 PM
So then in your opinion, who is the best runningback of all time and why? Explain your answer with statistics, facts, analysis of running styles, the talent in the league at the time. I want an essay here.

Not concerned what you want, don't want.

Jimmy Brown is the best running back of all time. All we can really go with is how a player did in their time. He averaged over 5 yards a carry for his career, he averaged 100 yards a game for his career. He never missed a game. He led the league in rushing every year but one in his career. He was on a whole different level than anyone seen before him with the possible exception of fellow Brown Marion Mottley.

People forget that Brown was a fullback, they also forget he made a ton of his yards running inside the tackles. Would you believe he also ran back kickoffs early in his career? A fullback running backs kicks?

Jim Brown was 6-2 230 pounds with 4.5ish speed back when defensive linemen weren't as big. So I'm going with "dominance of era" to get my answer. Nobody ever ran thru the NFL like Jimmy Brown.

It's when we start comparing players is when we have to bring in the differences in opposition.

johnsmith
06-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Blake, you care to take this one?

johnsmith
06-19-2012, 04:48 PM
You just don't get it do you Avante?

Avante
06-19-2012, 04:49 PM
Swink competed against the great black athlete Jim Brown in the 1957 Cotton Bowl.

And won.

You're a poser.

Bwahhaaaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you 13 years old?

Who is talking about anyone facing "one" black player? Dude, you've said a ton of stupid shit but that one is tops. That was beyond stupid!

Avante
06-19-2012, 04:50 PM
You just don't get it do you Avante?

I totally get it. Go ahead see what others think about the best running back ever. Want me to list the best back for each team?

johnsmith
06-19-2012, 04:51 PM
I totally get it. Go ahead see what others think about the best running back ever. Want me to list the best back for each team?

Now you're just being dumb on purpose. Don't you understand?

Avante
06-19-2012, 04:56 PM
Now you're just being dumb on purpose. Don't you understand?

Dumb about what? Be specific.

If you're trying to play..."I'm trolling you"...well keep in mind I love to show off.

Blake
06-19-2012, 05:12 PM
Not concerned what you want, don't want.

Jimmy Brown is the best running back of all time. All we can really go with is how a player did in their time. He averaged over 5 yards a carry for his career, he averaged 100 yards a game for his career. He never missed a game. He led the league in rushing every year but one in his career. He was on a whole different level than anyone seen before him with the possible exception of fellow Brown Marion Mottley.

People forget that Brown was a fullback, they also forget he made a ton of his yards running inside the tackles. Would you believe he also ran back kickoffs early in his career? A fullback running backs kicks?

Jim Brown was 6-2 230 pounds with 4.5ish speed back when defensive linemen weren't as big. So I'm going with "dominance of era" to get my answer. Nobody ever ran thru the NFL like Jimmy Brown.

It's when we start comparing players is when we have to bring in the differences in opposition.

Then he should have kicked the shit out of TCU in the Cotton.

But he didn't.

Can you believe a white guy like Swink actually had to try to tackle Jim Brown and then get up and play running back?

Blake
06-19-2012, 05:13 PM
Dumb about what? Be specific.

If you're trying to play..."I'm trolling you"...well keep in mind I love to show off.

Dumb about relevant football history

Cuppycake Gumdrop
06-19-2012, 05:13 PM
More ppl making chump meat out of RaZon tbh

Avante
06-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Dumb about relevant football history

You haven't done anything at all to show me you know anything about anything.

Avante
06-19-2012, 05:21 PM
More ppl making chump meat out of RaZon tbh

What are you looking at:rolleyes

Avante
06-19-2012, 05:23 PM
Then he should have kicked the shit out of TCU in the Cotton.

But he didn't.

Can you believe a white guy like Swink actually had to try to tackle Jim Brown and then get up and play running back?

I hate to break it to you like this slick but there are 11 players on offense.

Are you related to Swink or something. Sure he was good but not all that. What would he have done if he were facing big speedy black backs game after game, something he didn't do in the SWC.

Blake
06-19-2012, 05:25 PM

I want you to list your betting picks for the upcoming season.

Blake
06-19-2012, 05:28 PM
You haven't done anything at all to show me you know anything about anything.

I'm not claiming anything about my expertise. You are.

And you are failing at it.

Blake
06-19-2012, 05:30 PM
I hate to break it to you like this slick but there are 11 players on offense.

Are you related to Swink or something. Sure he was good but not all that. What would he have done if he were facing big speedy black backs game after game, something he didn't do in the SWC.

I might be. I don't really know.

Are you related to early black football players?

Avante
06-19-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm not claiming anything. You are.

And you are failing at it.

You're the one who can't answer anything asked. If that ain't failing what is?

Avante
06-19-2012, 05:33 PM
I might be. I don't really know.

Are you related to early black football players?

Nope, I'm very white.

I just understand what black athletes bring to the game. They have that quickness, agility and speed we just don't see from white athletes. Yes I know...Wes Welker, now give me the name of a great white running back or cornerback or kick returner or current wide receiver?

Blake
06-19-2012, 05:36 PM
You're the one who can't answer anything asked. If that ain't failing what is?

I didn't sign up for Meaningless Olympic Black Football Players 101, Professor Shit.

in fact, nobody did.

Avante
06-19-2012, 05:38 PM
I want you to list your betting picks for the upcoming season.

Right now we have to wait and watch that injury list. Yes up until the preseason is over. Who is healthy is what we are into right now? Will MJD be in camp? What about Drew Brees? That where us handicappers are at right now.

Avante
06-19-2012, 05:39 PM
I didn't sign up for Meaningless Olympic Black Football Players 101, Professor Shit.

in fact, nobody did.

Yet you signed up for meaningless TCU players back in the 50's who played against slow and small white guys. Gotcha!

Here ya go amigo, the fastest sprinters from those SWC schools. Talking alumni...

Rice...Kareem Street Thompson
Baylor...MJ
Houston...Carl Lewis
Arkansas..Tyson Gay
Texas...Johnny Jones
Texas Tech...Tyree Giles
SMU...Roy Martin
Texas A&M...Andre Cason
TCU...Darvis Patton

All black sprinters.

The fastest white sprinter was John Roderick out of SMU, he was a 9.3 guy and an NFLer, he played with Miami. Did nothing.

Blake
06-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Yet you signed up for meaningless TCU players back in the 50's who played against slow and small white guys. Gotcha!

I didn't sign up; I'm teaching the fucking class.

I'm giving you an F for fool.

The fastest white sprinter was John Roderick out of SMU, he was a 9.3 guy and an NFLer, he played with Miami. Did nothing.

You are also doing nothing.

Avante
06-19-2012, 05:55 PM
I didn't sign up; I'm teaching the fucking class.

I'm giving you an F for fool.

You are also doing nothing.

You don't know anything so how in the fuck can you teach anything? You are a know nothing Blake, I've proven that fact. I talk about a ton of things you know 0 about so it must be irrelevant...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! You are fast becoming a joke.

pick a conference
an NCAA team
NFL team

I'll take you to school no matter what you bring up. You know nothing.

Watch as this guy does everything to not take me on.

Blake
06-19-2012, 08:01 PM
I'll take you to school no matter what you bring up. You know nothing.

Watch as this guy does everything to not take me on.

You signed up for greatest TCU running back 101 so I took you in as a student.

Even though you failed the course, at least you came away learning about the great Jim Swink.

You're welcome. :tu

Avante
06-19-2012, 11:04 PM
You signed up for greatest TCU running back 101 so I took you in as a student.

Even though you failed the course, at least you came away learning about the great Jim Swink.

You're welcome. :tu

I already knew about Swink, so you are wrong as usual. What gets me is how is a 1950's player relevant to LT? The competition was so different back then it's silly to even bring him up.

Blake
06-20-2012, 09:27 AM
I already knew about Swink, so you are wrong as usual. What gets me is how is a 1950's player relevant to LT? The competition was so different back then it's silly to even bring him up.

na, I don't believe you knew who he was.

You're a silly fraud.

johnsmith
06-20-2012, 10:05 AM
All we can really go with is how a player did in their time.

The competition was so different back then it's silly to even bring him up.

Weird.

Blake
06-20-2012, 10:32 AM
Weird.

There's the contradiction I was looking for.

:lol

Avante
06-20-2012, 10:40 AM
na, I don't believe you knew who he was.

You're a silly fraud.

Well then you'd be wrong, I'm big up on Slingin' Sammy Baugh and all those oldies but goodies. You still don't get it do you? Football historian here. Why you keep fighting that...???

Avante
06-20-2012, 10:42 AM
Weird.

You missed the point.

When we look at the greatest we go with dominance of era.

When we compare players then we go level of competition.

See how that works?

Blake
06-20-2012, 10:49 AM
Football historian here. Why you keep fighting that...???

You are failing miserably at relevant football history here. No amount of wahwahwahs will change that.

Blake
06-20-2012, 10:56 AM
You missed the point.

When we look at the greatest we go with dominance of era.

When we compare players then we go level of competition.

See how that works?

Yes. Jim Brown is the greatest only when it suits your argument.

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:04 AM
You are failing miserably at relevant football history here. No amount of wahwahwahs will change that.

Care to give an example of what you are talking about? Would love to see it.

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:07 AM
Yes. Jim Brown is the greatest only when it suits your argument.

Are you totally brain dead?

Jim Brown totally dominated his era unlike anyone has, he has to be the greatest ever.

We can't play how would he do today, how would Barry Sanders do in the 60's. Now we are into sci fi.

Jesse Owens would get beat by high schoolers today. Are they "greater" than he was?

Blake
06-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Jesse Owens would get beat by high schoolers today. Are they "greater" than he was?

Of course not.

Thanks for further confirming that Swink was greater than LT.

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:59 AM
Of course not.

Thanks for confirming that Swink was greater than LT.

Swink didn't have the numbers to compare with LT while at TCU.

Blake
06-20-2012, 12:09 PM
Swink didn't have the numbers to compare with LT while at TCU.

6.3 ypc vs 5.9ypc

2nd in Heisman voting vs 4th

Avante
06-20-2012, 12:31 PM
6.3 ypc vs 5.9ypc

2nd in Heisman voting vs 4th

Trust me nobody who knows football is putting Jim Swink over LT when it comes to TCU football. He is considered the best Horned Frog ever.

Speaking of TCU, would you believe no college has ever had more than three sub10.00 sprinters other than TCU, they have had six among the alumni.

Jon Drummond
Percival Spencer...Jamaica
Doc Patton
Michael Frater...Jamaica
Ray Stewart...Jamaica
Kim Collins...St Kitts

They also hold the 4x1 NCAA record.

Blake
06-20-2012, 01:52 PM
Trust me nobody who knows football is putting Jim Swink over LT when it comes to TCU football. He is considered the best Horned Frog ever.

The fallacy of a false attribution occurs when an advocate appeals to an irrelevant, unqualified, unidentified, biased or fabricated source in support of an argument.

Avante
06-20-2012, 07:19 PM
The fallacy of a false attribution occurs when an advocate appeals to an irrelevant, unqualified, unidentified, biased or fabricated source in support of an argument.

Then there the fact that Jim Swink played against small slow white guys while LT played against far farrrrrrrrr superrior competition.

In the case of Jim Brown he played against the best the world had to offer at that time. That can't be said about Jim Swink. He played at a time when the SWC was lilly white and slow.

While I do go with dominance of era the SWC doesn't fit that. Without the black athlete the SWC played a sluggish brand of football.

Blake
06-20-2012, 10:41 PM
In the case of Jim Brown he played against the best the world had to offer at that time. That can't be said about Jim Swink. He played at a time when the SWC was lilly white and slow.

Jim Swink played against Jim Brown in the Cotton Bowl.

More failure. Par for your history course.

Avante
06-20-2012, 10:48 PM
Jim Swink played against Jim Brown in the Cotton Bowl.

More failure. Par for your history course.

Are you for real?

I'm not talking about "a" "one" game...ok? Dude, what you are saying is so stupid it's ridiculous. I'm talking about Swink playing in a slow league, not "a" game. Damn guy you are dumb.

Blake
06-21-2012, 01:10 PM
Are you for real?

I'm not talking about "a" "one" game...ok? Dude, what you are saying is so stupid it's ridiculous. I'm talking about Swink playing in a slow league, not "a" game. Damn guy you are dumb.

Jim Brown played against that SWC/TCU team that was ”lilly white and slow”. And lost.

Damn fool, you are dumber.

Blake
06-21-2012, 01:11 PM
No use arguing with Texas Tech fan. He is utterly, utterly butthurt at TCU being the far superior team.

:lmao

Who was the hero of that TCU-Syracuse game?

One Chico Mendoza!

Orale!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn guy, you might be dumber than RaZon.

The Gemini Method
06-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Gotta thank LT for winning me back-to-back FF leagues a few years back. He carried my team one year and since I had him and Brady in the other, I was top-heavy enough to win it all again. Thanks for the 12-pack and $100 bounty LT.

Blake
06-21-2012, 03:19 PM
Why?

not only did you get yourself pinked, you got an Elmo tat.

that and I don't know any Tech fan butthurt because of TCU.

Avante
06-21-2012, 03:28 PM
Jim Brown played against that SWC/TCU team that was ”lilly white and slow”. And lost.

Damn fool, you are dumber.

How many black athletes did Swink face in his TCU career?

Dude, you are way beyond dumb.

Blake
06-21-2012, 03:46 PM
How many black athletes did Swink face in his TCU career?

Dude, you are way beyond dumb.

At least one: Jim Brown.

Dude you have proven yourself to be a fool almost on an hourly basis.

Avante
06-21-2012, 04:25 PM
At least one: Jim Brown.

Dude you have proven yourself to be a fool almost on an hourly basis.

So because Swink faced....one...black athlete...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake, you are what 15?

Blake
06-21-2012, 04:47 PM
So because Swink faced....one...black athlete...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake, you are what 15?

[at least one].

RaZon, your reading skill age level is what, 10?

With all the white guys TCU had, why didn't Syarcuse with their superior Black athlete win that game?

Avante
06-21-2012, 04:56 PM
[at least one].

RaZon, your reading skill age level is what, 10?

With all the white guys TCU had, why didn't Syarcuse with their superior Black athlete win that game?

Is this dude for real?

ONE......athlete is the reason a team should win or lose? I knew you were a joke but now it's getting ridiculous.

Blake
06-21-2012, 04:58 PM
Is this dude for real?

ONE......athlete is the reason a team should win or lose? I knew you were a joke but now it's getting ridiculous.

You didn't answer the question

Avante
06-21-2012, 05:02 PM
You didn't answer the question

It's not relevant.

Frustrating isn't it?

Blake
06-21-2012, 05:14 PM
It's not relevant.

Frustrating isn't it?

If you can't answer the question relevant to our discussion, just say so.

Trill Clinton
06-21-2012, 06:11 PM
insightful thread, thanks Avante.

MarioSpeedwagon
06-21-2012, 09:57 PM
LT retired in 1993 tbh. Kinda late to start a thread about it.

Avante
06-22-2012, 05:01 AM
If you can't answer the question relevant to our discussion, just say so.

There is no answer.

Hey Blake the Niners beat the Patriots who had the great Tom Brady at QB, how did they do it?

Well?

The stuff you come up with is stupid.

TSA
06-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by Monostradamus

but a born loser and overly emotional.

are you talking about LT or yourself? you fat fuck. something about your wife.

How have your internet battles been going lately? Laid some serious ownage on anyone?

Blake
06-23-2012, 03:30 PM
There is no answer.

So the black/white issue was only relevant when it fit your argument.

Figured as much.

Hey Blake the Niners beat the Patriots who had the great Tom Brady at QB, how did they do it?

Well?

irrelevant question to this conversation.

The stuff you come up with is stupid.

Says the guy that many posters want pinked because of his stupid stuff.

Avante
06-23-2012, 06:52 PM
So the black/white issue was only relevant when it fit your argument.

Figured as much.

irrelevant question to this conversation.

Says the guy that many posters want pinked because of his stupid stuff.

Here you are talking about why Jim Swink beat Jim Brown as if they were the only two players on the field, but I'm talking stupid stuff.....hahahaha!!!!!!

Blake
06-25-2012, 09:19 AM
Here you are talking about why Jim Swink beat Jim Brown as if they were the only two players on the field, but I'm talking stupid stuff.....hahahaha!!!!!!

No and yes