PDA

View Full Version : Karma

Beanzamillion21
06-18-2012, 09:00 AM
OKC is so butthurt about Sternball coming around and biting them in the ass.

0H7BHdtCIE8

silverblk mystix
06-18-2012, 09:07 AM
Co-sign.

I enjoyed the way the ref ignored Hard-on's flop late in the game when OKC was coming back. Enjoying the shit out of watching how OKC has the deer in the headlights look because they can't touch D-Wade or Lebron....

Also enjoying how OKC is watching some scrub being unconscious and nailing every fuckin shot he puts up--when he hasn't done that all year...:lmao

These were the same flops that Hard-on got called against Ginobili when the Spurs were about to complete an awesome comeback.

Cue the "let it go" and the "why do you watch if you think the NBA is blah-blah"...

Hooks
06-18-2012, 09:08 AM
All of them looked legit tbh, except the wade one, he grabbed lebron on the screen, hit him in the face on that one play. Hard to see the first one

Beanzamillion21
06-18-2012, 09:39 AM
Cue the "let it go" and the "why do you watch if you think the NBA is blah-blah"...

Yeah that should be happening any second now. I just want to relish in how funny its been to see it from the other side of the coin. Not saying I have a rooting interest in either team, its just fun to watch.

mexicanjunior
06-18-2012, 09:50 AM
This columnist seems as butthurt as the Thunder fans...

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/19374109/in-an-nba-finals-full-of-50-50-calls-lebron-is-winning-100-percent-of-the-time

I am GREATLY enjoying the Thunder getting spoon fed their own medicine in this series. I hate the Heat but have no sympathy for OKC after being given free run to the finals in Game 6.

Russo21
06-18-2012, 09:55 AM
I had no interest in the NBA Finals after the spurs were ousted on a bunch of bullshit calls and plays. To save a few $$$ i cancelled the sports package on my satelite TV. I only really had it for NBA. No interest in these fucken finals at all.

TampaDude
06-18-2012, 09:58 AM
I had no interest in the NBA Finals after the spurs were ousted on a bunch of bullshit calls and plays. To save a few $$$ i cancelled the sports package on my satelite TV. I only really had it for NBA. No interest in these fucken finals at all.

The Finals games are on ABC. :lol

Russo21
06-18-2012, 10:13 AM
Not in my country mate (Australia)

elemento
06-18-2012, 10:16 AM
So true

I am loving it :lmao

silverblk mystix
06-18-2012, 10:18 AM

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/19374109/in-an-nba-finals-full-of-50-50-calls-lebron-is-winning-100-percent-of-the-time

I am GREATLY enjoying the Thunder getting spoon fed their own medicine in this series. I hate the Heat but have no sympathy for OKC after being given free run to the finals in Game 6.

Where was that writer when the refs were hosing the spurs in favor of okc?

smh

clambake
06-18-2012, 10:46 AM
whats the karma? that thunder fans are acting like spur fans?

Beanzamillion21
06-18-2012, 10:52 AM
whats the karma? that thunder fans are acting like spur fans?

Shitty fouls on their Thunder of course. The vicious cycle of the team in the series before getting the same treatment pretty much.

clambake
06-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Shitty foul calls on their team.

did your team get shitty calls?

Beanzamillion21
06-18-2012, 10:56 AM
did your team get shitty calls?

Some would say so.

clambake
06-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Some would say so.

would you say so?

Beanzamillion21
06-18-2012, 11:00 AM
would you say so?

Would you?

clambake
06-18-2012, 11:02 AM
Would you?
no

Or your defending champs?
i don't know what they would say.

thunderfan
06-18-2012, 11:07 AM
Sternball has nothing to do with it. OKC got beat, plain and simple. You can't do the things OKC did last night and expect to win. I don't feel slighted by the refs.

ginobili fan
06-18-2012, 11:07 AM
hahaha so obvious

DPG21920
06-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Hilarious writing by the butthurt masses (Ludden is a big time Lebron hater). OKC has cleary gotten more calls than any team this playoffs yet no venom was spewed about how they were able to get wins bc of the officiating. Now, because it's evenly officiated for the most part, they want to pin point one or two calls that did not go OKC's way? That is laughable. It's like how they focused in on the one goaltend that went MIA's way and how it was a bad call - where was that for the 4-5 missed ones against the Spurs?

thunderfan
06-18-2012, 11:09 AM
The fouls in the opening video of this thread are 50/50 calls. I don't see a blatantly horrible call. Yeah, they coulda gone either way and Miami got the benefit, but still...

The and 1 on Lebron in transition was clearly a foul on KD to me.

DPG21920
06-18-2012, 11:12 AM
Whether they are good calls or not, it's just funny how none of the widely agreed upon egregious calls OKC got v the Spurs were mentioned with anywhere near this venom. Just shows you how much people hate MIA (prob rightly so, but it goes overboard IMO).

clambake
06-18-2012, 11:17 AM
which ones were widely agreed upon?

rascal
06-18-2012, 11:19 AM

You can watch them on ABC.

Edit: Didn't read the entire thread

I. Hustle
06-18-2012, 12:19 PM
yeah... colluding

dbestpro
06-18-2012, 12:28 PM
"He who lives by the ref, shall die by the ref."

DPG21920
06-18-2012, 12:44 PM
which ones were widely agreed upon?

ask the poster named thunderfan.

Bill_Brasky
06-18-2012, 12:55 PM
OKC isn't getting away with what they were getting away with against the Spurs. Harden isn't getting the call every time he flops. Durant can't just drive into the lane and get the foul anymore. Not against Lebron.

People who were bitching about the refs vs the Thunder have simply noticed the Thunder getting the shaft more now that they're playing against the Heat. And if you had no problem with the refs in the last round then you should have no problem with the reffing in the finals.

DPG21920
06-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Exactly. The officiating has not been bad at all. My issue is the national media all of the sudden crying about refs because their darlings (OKC) aren't getting all of the calls. Where was this fury and analysis of the officiating vs the Spurs?

We had 3 minutes of goaltending talk including a video breakdown, yet there were 3-5 clear missed goaltends vs the Spurs with nothing

Beanzamillion21
06-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Exactly. The officiating has not been bad at all. My issue is the national media all of the sudden crying about refs because their darlings (OKC) aren't getting all of the calls. Where was this fury and analysis of the officiating vs the Spurs?

We had 3 minutes of goaltending talk including a video breakdown, yet there were 3-5 clear missed goaltends vs the Spurs with nothing

Because it looked cool when Ibaka launched the ball off the backboard. TNT loves that shit.

lefty
06-18-2012, 01:02 PM
If Karma is real, then watch out OKC

http://www-thescore.s3.amazonaws.com/images/54551/original.jpg?1339118052

thunderfan
06-18-2012, 01:46 PM
ask the poster named thunderfan.

I don't think any of the 4 calls in the video were just horrific calls. One of them KD clearly rakes Lebron's arm on the layup attempt. The other 3 were borderline. At least 1 was probably best left a no-call, but whatever. OKC just has to play more heads up. I can't really blame it on the refs. You can't bite on pump fakes and go airborne and not expect a foul call,for example.

KenziE
06-18-2012, 03:11 PM
I dont root for anybody but i feel good that Harden aint getting no flop calls . I dont care for Lebron either but its just feels good that Okc aint getting no advantage with the refs anymore , TBH

TE
06-18-2012, 03:12 PM
:lol @ Haslem calling out Harden after a flop

Andthentherewas21
06-18-2012, 03:30 PM
The Thunder aren't getting the calls they are use to receiving while the Heat still are. Case in point, the 4th foul on Durant had negligible contact, but due to Wade flopping and flailing his arms he got the call. Parker in the Spurs series did the same thing, though sometimes there was contact sometimes he just lost the ball, and didn't get the call. Same thing has happened with Harden's flopping.

I'm not saying the Spurs would have won the series if it had been called more fairly, but its hard to hold onto leads when everything becomes an offensive foul or goaltends are called blocks on one end then on the other end everything is an and 1. The Thunder are finding this out now that Lebron and Wade are getting calls, some of them legitimate some because of who they are.

I do think its ironic that people on here who complained about the Spurs getting screwed are happy the Thunder are the same treatment. If you were pissed that the game wasn't being called fairly, why are you now happy that the same stuff is still happening only to a different team. Yes the Thunder got the calls, but until you can show me them bribing the refs for the calls they got, its not like they forced the refs to call it. Its also not like the league or anyone tried to address those issues at any point. The NBA is to blame more than the Thunder. But it doesn't make sense to be happy the Heat are getting those same calls, over the Thunder. If the Spurs were there the same thing would be happening to them.

Beanzamillion21
06-18-2012, 05:00 PM
I do think its ironic that people on here who complained about the Spurs getting screwed are happy the Thunder are the same treatment. If you were pissed that the game wasn't being called fairly, why are you now happy that the same stuff is still happening only to a different team. .

Because Thunder fan can be all like "The Spurs threw away a double digit lead!" when Spurs fans or anyone talks about the officiating in game 6, but it doesn't work the other way around when the Thunder who blow a double digit lead against the Heat in the 3rd quarter, only to haul off blame the Refs themselves. It really boils down to the Okies being hypocrites for me.

BatManu20
06-18-2012, 07:44 PM
Why are there always Mavs fans on our boards? I don't undertand the whole trolling other teams boards thing

NickiRasgo
06-18-2012, 08:32 PM
Since 2003, anyone who eliminated Spurs in the Playoffs didn't won any championship:

2004 Playoffs: Lakers (Semi-Conference Finals). They lost to Pistons in NBA Finals.
2006 Playoffs: Mavs (Semi-Conference Finals). They lost to Heat in NBA Finals.
2008 Playoffs: Lakers (Conference Finals). They lost to Celtics in NBA Finals.
2009 Playoffs: Mavs (1st Round). They lost to Nuggets in NBA Western Semi-Conference Finals.
2010 Playoffs: Suns (Semi-Conference Finals). They lost to Lakers in NBA Western Conference Finals.
2011 Playoffs: Grizzlies (1st Round). They lost to Thunder in NBA Semi-Conference Finals.
2012 Playoffs: Thunder (NBA Western Conference Finals). ???

Beanzamillion21
06-18-2012, 10:34 PM
Since 2003, anyone who eliminated Spurs in the Playoffs didn't won any championship:

2004 Playoffs: Lakers (Semi-Conference Finals). They lost to Pistons in NBA Finals.
2009 Playoffs: Mavs (1st Round). They lost to Nuggets in NBA Western Semi-Conference Finals.
2010 Playoffs: Suns (Semi-Conference Finals). They lost to Lakers in NBA Western Conference Finals.
2011 Playoffs: Grizzlies (1st Round). They lost to Thunder in NBA Semi-Conference Finals.

Ouch

racm
06-19-2012, 05:53 AM

That's almost Elie-like in how the Spurs force Pyrrhic victories.

Slippy
06-19-2012, 07:26 PM
:lol @ Haslem calling out Harden after a flop

It was funny to see a player face him and call BS on that foul. Harden seemed stunned "who me". I'm pretty sure that's the only flop Harden has gotten so far this series.

Slippy
06-19-2012, 07:36 PM
I do think its ironic that people on here who complained about the Spurs getting screwed are happy the Thunder are the same treatment. If you were pissed that the game wasn't being called fairly, why are you now happy that the same stuff is still happening only to a different team. Yes the Thunder got the calls, but until you can show me them bribing the refs for the calls they got, its not like they forced the refs to call it. Its also not like the league or anyone tried to address those issues at any point. The NBA is to blame more than the Thunder. But it doesn't make sense to be happy the Heat are getting those same calls, over the Thunder. If the Spurs were there the same thing would be happening to them.
'
Happy to see the no-calls, quite frankly. It's the play-offs, that's how it should be. Fisher and Hardern are looking lost on the defensive end when they aren't getting bailed out.

Knoxxx
06-19-2012, 09:12 PM
'
Happy to see the no-calls, quite frankly. It's the play-offs, that's how it should be. Fisher and Hardern are looking lost on the defensive end when they aren't getting bailed out.

No calls = Spurs win game 6, so I can't disagree there.

For example Manu dish for corner 3, Jackson technical, Durant flop on Manu drive. 6 easy points right there, and those were just the obvious ones. I won't even get in to the numerous fouls called on OKC jumpshots (oops guess I just did).

Had the refs just been willing to swallow the whistle on 50-50 calls, or not buy the flops, we at least would have seen game in 7 in S.A. What a shame.

(queue the butthurt posts...)

NickiRasgo
06-19-2012, 10:46 PM
"One must not simply eliminate the Spurs in the Playoffs."

Sean Cagney
06-19-2012, 10:47 PM

YEP you beat them it's a damn curse.... PERIOD.
"One must not simply eliminate the Spurs in the Playoffs."

GODS TEAM DAMNIT! GRRRRRRRr the curse lives on.

Beanzamillion21
06-19-2012, 10:49 PM
'

True dat.

JonNOKC
06-19-2012, 10:59 PM
This series really like Thunder traded places - crucial calls/non calls going against Thunder and what is far bigger deal this series than officiating is the play of the guys outside of Westbrook/Durant especially Harden.

The role players of OKC are almost matching the disappearing act achieved by many of the Spurs guys - and after a series where at many times they played better than their norm

Spurs fans can debate whether or not the better officiating would have changed the outcome of series (in particular game 6) but I have no doubt we beat the Thunder if we see this James Harden - and while you may be able to argue Miami defense against Harden is better he is certainly getting many of the exact type of looks he had against Spurs but simply is not knocking them down

GrandeDavid
06-19-2012, 11:01 PM
OKC isn't getting away with what they were getting away with against the Spurs. Harden isn't getting the call every time he flops. Durant can't just drive into the lane and get the foul anymore. Not against Lebron.

People who were bitching about the refs vs the Thunder have simply noticed the Thunder getting the shaft more now that they're playing against the Heat. And if you had no problem with the refs in the last round then you should have no problem with the reffing in the finals.

100% agreed.

GrandeDavid
06-19-2012, 11:05 PM

Exactly! Complete thievery by the officials killed the Spurs' chances.

KaiRMD1
06-20-2012, 08:59 AM
I actually just come here to get the scoop on what's going down in the finals and to enjoy hearing how OKC's free ride is pretty much over.

Beanzamillion21
06-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Weird how OKC blew a 17 point lead and the fans are blaming the refs still. Good no calls all around lastnight. This years Finals have been the best officiated series so far this post season.