PDA

View Full Version : Question about Medications

Magua
06-19-2012, 02:31 AM
I'm having pretty bad back pain and the stuff they give me doesn't work for shit. Are there any legitimate websites where I can purchase various painkillers--be it from Canada, Mexico, or here--w/o an Rx?

Don't really care about the obviously inflated prices I'll receive, as long as I get the goods in return. Thanks in advance.

Halberto
06-19-2012, 02:38 AM
There is some "deep-Internet" websites that pretty much require you to understand programming languages(s?). Why can't you just go to the doctor and get a more effective painkiller?

mavs>spurs
06-19-2012, 02:43 AM
i wouldn't trust any unregulated shit i got from some random person or "company" off the internet.

tlongII
06-19-2012, 03:37 AM
So...how long have you been addicted to painkillers?

silverblk mystix
06-19-2012, 07:40 AM
Acupuncture.

Try it.

SpurinDallas
06-19-2012, 09:58 AM
Go find Chato or Ray Ray at a street corner, buy a dime bag, smoke it. Pain gone

CubanMustGo
06-19-2012, 10:32 AM
There is some "deep-Internet" websites that pretty much require you to understand programming languages(s?). Why can't you just go to the doctor and get a more effective painkiller?

Back pain is notoriously difficult to control. A close family member has been in incredible pain for a long time now and the only stuff that controls the pain is so strong it basically turns her into a zombie. Her choice is be coherent and suffer or not have any clue who or where she is.

silverblk mystix
06-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Back pain is notoriously difficult to control. A close family member has been in incredible pain for a long time now and the only stuff that controls the pain is so strong it basically turns her into a zombie. Her choice is be coherent and suffer or not have any clue who or where she is.

What about finding out what is causing the pain?

Is it something that cannot be fixed? By Western methods?

What about Eastern?

CubanMustGo
06-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Trust me, we've tried more things (western and eastern) than we can count.

silverblk mystix
06-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Trust me, we've tried more things (western and eastern) than we can count.

Sorry the hear that-that does suck.

Sportcamper
06-19-2012, 10:52 AM
I finally pulled the trigger on a new Nike SQ Square Driver…With my old titanium driver I tended to over swing & put extra tension on my back…The Nike addresses so well it gives me extra confidence to keep my hands forward & make solid contact with the ball without over swinging…My back feels fantastic after a round of golf…In fact I cant remember when the last time I had back discomfort…For a long term solution you really should try the Nike SQ Square Driver …I hope this helps…:tu

admiralsnackbar
06-19-2012, 10:57 AM
If you're just looking to score some happy pills, go to any bar in Austin between SoCo and E Anderson.

On the trill, though -- if you're prepared to waste your money on scrips made who knows where out of who knows what and delivered who knows when, you may as well run a search for "zero gravity back chair" and see if you can try one somewhere in town. They aren't cheap, but they are worth every fucking penny, I promise.

mrsmaalox
06-19-2012, 11:05 AM
The pain is just a symptom of the real problem, so usually until that problem is resolved the pain will remain. For back and neck (basically anything spine related) I go by the "one-third rule" for any kind of intervention---one-third of patients get better, one-third stay the same, and one-third get worse; not great outcomes considering the degree of risk involved in most procedures.

I think the answer to pain management lies in the use of a combination of meds, instead of just one strong pain killer. The addition of muscle relaxants, anti-depressants, or even simple ibuprofen/acetominaphen can make a huge difference in attaining relief.

edit: Can't stress enough the importance of body mechanics, stretching, physical therapy; it'll take a lot of work, patience to get better----there's no pill in existence capable of curing a back problem and it's pain.

Of course if you are looking for painkillers for your addiction, a doctor can easily see through that and you'll have better luck on the street.

Death In June
06-19-2012, 01:21 PM
There are four types of internet pharmacies. First, you have your online version of brick and mortar stores (mail order pharmacies). Those are usually owned by your major chains. They require a faxed prescription from a prescriber. If they have VIPs accreditation (a voluntary accrediting process), it is legit.

Your second type is referred to as a ‘prescribing site.’ You fill out a questionnaire, are charged for an MD consultation, then you’re issued a prescription in line with the pharmacy. These types of sites became illegal a few years ago.

Your third type dispenses drugs without a valid prescription. You’re going to find the greatest health risk with these types of sites. A lot of times, you might find poisonous adulterants (heavy metals), too much or too little of the drug in question, counterfeit products, materials produced in sub-standard conditions. These sites are obviously illegal.

There’s a fourth type which are called store front operations. Patients bring US prescriptions to the pharmacy or contact pharmacies through their website. The prescription is faxed to a Canadian pharmacy, dispensed, and sent back to you by a commercial carrier service. This is technically legal, depending on what state you’re in. They don’t count as pharmacies because there's no stock. Normally, it would be illegal to re-import what the FDA considers an 'unapproved drug'. The personal importation policy allows limited amounts if the intended use of the drug is for a serious condition for which effective treatment is not available domestically, if the drug is for personal use only, and/or under a 3 month supply. The law is a little gray when it comes to that importation policy and there is wiggle room for both sides (prosecuting/defending).

As far as getting a Mexican or Canadian doctor to write you a ‘script. You can’t get controlled (most pain meds) prescriptions filled in US pharmacies if they’re written by foreign doctors. Hope that clears up some of the health concerns as well as legal issues.

DMC
06-19-2012, 05:18 PM
If you're like me, your balls are too heavy causing strain on your lower back. Get a nut sling. Fortunately I had Silverback Missy to hold mine in his mouth.

mavs>spurs
06-21-2012, 01:28 AM
If you're like me, your balls are too heavy causing strain on your lower back. Get a nut sling. Fortunately I had Silverback Missy to hold mine in his mouth.

:lmao