PDA

View Full Version : Who would win in a fight?

DeadlyDynasty
06-20-2012, 12:35 AM
DPG or m>s?

HarlemHeat37
06-20-2012, 12:40 AM
I like M>S, but I would never doubt DPG, tbh..he never ceases to amaze me(although I haven't deciphered his current shtick yet, tbh:lol)..

DPG21920
06-20-2012, 12:41 AM
Not pointed at anyone specifically, but people are funny. On one hand we have people with a shady past who plays a part in and then mocks real life tragedy. Not only that, but they e-stalk and talk relentless shit only to actively seek the people they talk shit about out in order to ask for real life guidance and advice.

On the flip side we have people that even after getting hounded and annoyed know it's the Internet and ignore all the hate and offer a legit helping hand to those that talk shit about them. Then, after being publicly welshed on, they turn right around and pay a large sum of money because they are a stand up person even though they could easily have just not paid and disappeared.

mavs>spurs
06-20-2012, 12:45 AM
Last post towards you though...

Not pointed at anyone specifically, but people are funny. On one hand we have people with a shady past who plays a part in and then mocks real life tragedy. Not only that, but they e-stalk and talk relentless shit only to actively seek the people they talk shit about out in order to ask for real life guidance and advice.

On the flip side we have people that even after getting hounded and annoyed know it's the Internet and ignore all the hate and offer a legit helping hand to those that talk shit about them. Then, after being publicly welshed on, they turn right around and pay a large sum of money because they are a stand up person even though they could easily have just not paid and disappeared.

People on this site lie and welsh and do all kinds of shady shit so nothing really surprises me anymore, but at least I'd like to THINK dpg is above fighting over the internets but I can't be 100% sure.

All that talk about being "manly" for making e-bets and arguing for pages when he's obviously wrong makes me think that he is a bit insecure with a touch of Napoleon complex and might have something to prove, tbh.

So maybe he would try to fight me but I don't fight I shoot (ask whottt, supposedly)

Venti Quattro
06-20-2012, 12:47 AM
Finally, a thread for them.

DPG21920
06-20-2012, 01:02 AM
Them? He follows me around when I talk basketball. Of course I don't fight over the Internet people. I just pay bets even when I don't get paid and try to help those that ask me for advice.

I'm not manly for making e-bets people. I'm manly because I pay them when I lose despite getting welshed on and being a faceless Internet poster who could easily leave the site.

What I don't do is chase people around telling them how right I am and how wrong they are and call myself "posteradomus" even though I actually never put money where my mouth is. I don't e stalk and run my mouth only to turn around and ask for real life advice. Because in my book, there's nothing manly about that.

DPG21920
06-20-2012, 01:04 AM
I'm also not racist.

DPG21920
06-20-2012, 01:06 AM
I also don't beg for others to bow down to my e demands and stalk them unless they agree to put certain symbols under their user name.

mavs>spurs
06-20-2012, 01:07 AM
I'm tired of reading long winded, catty responses from pompous sociopaths who lie without even batting an eye.

There is nothing manly about posting on a messageboard, NOTHING. Some people on here (like myself) may very well be manly but it isn't because of any internet accolades, it is because of who they are outside of a particular internet website tbh.

I'm just glad that I had a few good things going for me in my life and can't really complain tbh. I don't need to post 40,000 times about how I'm never wrong and get buttmad in my e-arguments (with m>s, timvp, dok just to name a few recently) in order to scratch the everlasting itch caused by my anxieties and Napoleon complex tbh.

ElNono
06-20-2012, 01:11 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WUyWrplFvrM/TBwaESijEDI/AAAAAAAAAPQ/hE7KCkanx9A/s1600/get+along.jpg

Venti Quattro
06-20-2012, 01:11 AM
vBookie for this pls

DPG21920
06-20-2012, 01:12 AM
:lmao I guess people have a jaded view of reality.

ElNono
06-20-2012, 01:14 AM
vBookie for this pls

ELE bet, tbh... if you win, I stop posting until the Olympics, if I win you stop posting until Arsenal wins the EPL...

Venti Quattro
06-20-2012, 01:16 AM
ELE bet, tbh... if you win, I stop posting until the Olympics, if I win you stop posting until Arsenal wins the EPL...

That's an unfair bet. Also, I might be 35 and Arsenal still might not win the EPL. :lmao :lmao :lmao

ElNono
06-20-2012, 01:16 AM
That's an unfair bet. Also, I might be 35 and Arsenal still might not win the EPL. :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
06-20-2012, 02:02 AM
you guise...

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2012, 05:23 AM
Them? He follows me around when I talk basketball. Of course I don't fight over the Internet people. I just pay bets even when I don't get paid and try to help those that ask me for advice.

I'm not manly for making e-bets people. I'm manly because I pay them when I lose despite getting welshed on and being a faceless Internet poster who could easily leave the site.

What I don't do is chase people around telling them how right I am and how wrong they are and call myself "posteradomus" even though I actually never put money where my mouth is. I don't e stalk and run my mouth only to turn around and ask for real life advice. Because in my book, there's nothing manly about that.

Deepy...your words are really well spoken and eloquent and tbh it makes me feel sorrow for you and for the pain I've caused. How could I do a such a thing to a guy like you in all honesty. I'm moved and touched DPG. I hereby formally ask that you accept my apology...and I will make amends.

In the meantime...

"Nary a red cent not a fucking dime Kool" - Culburn

TE
06-20-2012, 05:48 AM
Deepy...your words are really well spoken and eloquent and tbh it makes me feel sorrow for you and for the pain I've caused. How could I do a such a thing to a guy like you in all honesty. I'm moved and touched DPG. I hereby formally ask that you accept my apology...and I will make amends.

In the meantime...

"Nary a red cent not a fucking dime Kool" - Culburn

DPG needs to finish this faggot off once and for all.

ohmwrecker
06-20-2012, 09:24 AM
DPG needs to finish this faggot off once and for all.

He already claimed victory. Isn't that good enough?

DPG21920
06-20-2012, 10:19 AM
I didn't claim it, I actually won the bet (even though I wasn't paid).

ohmwrecker
06-20-2012, 10:30 AM
Oh, yeah. You won the bet, got welshed on and did not talk about it incessantly for months. My apologies.

HarlemHeat37
06-20-2012, 11:41 AM
:lol the grayest of all grays has returned, tbh..

:lol ohmwrecker
:lol Richard Jefferson
:lol defending RJ at all costs

DPG21920
06-20-2012, 11:44 AM
Oh, yeah. You won the bet, got welshed on and did not talk about it incessantly for months. My apologies.

Yet you are the one that tried to bandwagon me back then for it to pile on kool :lol

He's pink and can't post you tubes and lost the bet, but, I didn't win the bet? I'm not sure wha your angle is here?

DPG21920
06-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Look, bottom line is I'm happy with who I am. When certain people wake up, they are going to have to go back to their normal lives and I'll just keep being me.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2012, 12:05 PM

:lmao

Killakobe81
06-20-2012, 12:31 PM
Need to see:

Height
Weight (pre-fight weigh in and day of)
Reach
Connect %

Before I submit my vote ... but I normally back DPG. If anyone is taking him down anywwhere it would have to be me ... LOL

ohmwrecker
06-20-2012, 02:09 PM
Yet you are the one that tried to bandwagon me back then for it to pile on kool :lol

He's pink and can't post you tubes and lost the bet, but, I didn't win the bet? I'm not sure wha your angle is here?

I didn't bandwagon anyone, jiveass. I gave Kool a hard time long before that bet. It's not like I was posting pictures of grape juice or any of that bullshit. I gave Kool shit because he sucks.I couldn't care less about your bet or the fact that you didn't get your money.

I don't have any angle other than calling a spade a spade and getting a cheap :lol every once in a while. What I would really like to do "just talk basketball" without some monkey like HH or DOK smearing their shit on each other.

I only do what I am allowed to by you fuckholes because, once upon a time, I supported a player on my team who turned out to be a major disappointment.

:cry

I am the way I am because this is what's the hive wants me to be.

mavs>spurs
06-20-2012, 02:11 PM
don't worry, ohmywrecker, you're only the 3rd person for him to argue with like this since 12am this morning.

ohmwrecker
06-20-2012, 02:43 PM
I ain't worried, pickle pusher.

DeadlyDynasty
06-20-2012, 06:40 PM
Jiveass?

ohmwrecker
08-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Worst. Fight. Ever.

Step 2 Texas
08-08-2012, 07:28 PM

Don't forget when he made a thread about himself along with a pie graph on his posting styles. :lol

ohmwrecker
08-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Oh, yeah. That was pretty good.