PDA

View Full Version : Smart people at work....

Avante
06-20-2012, 01:01 AM
...are cool to watch how they get out of everything. When they go somewhere they look like they are in deep thought and have a task in hand, when in reality they are just fucking off but unlike the dummies they know how to give the illusion they are busy. I love the way they tell the boss to go to hell without the boss even knowing it. My favorite however is how they anticipate something bad is about to happen so be far far away from it. How do they do that?

GoodOdor
06-20-2012, 01:25 AM
You're the shittiest poster since Tacker.

Avante
06-20-2012, 01:30 AM

Make up your mind. You appear to think everyone is a shitty poster.

paste..

Because he's a shitty poster tbh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't see you doing anything but wimpering. You actually suck.

benefactor
06-20-2012, 05:55 AM
I'm looking forward to your pinking.

redzero
06-20-2012, 06:12 AM
I'm looking forward to him disappearing for a few weeks, coming back under a different name, and claiming to be 90-years-old.

Halberto
06-20-2012, 07:28 AM

:lol you beat me to it

O.J. Simpson
06-20-2012, 07:49 AM
I think I speak for everyone when I say I want this idiot to get seriously injured in real life.

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:49 AM
I'm looking forward to your pinking.

A thread about smart people at work should do it:rolleyes

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm looking forward to him disappearing for a few weeks, coming back under a different name, and claiming to be 90-years-old.

I was told this board was totally crazy, nothing was taken seriously. So I played that up, now I'm finding out how serious this is.

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:51 AM
I think I speak for everyone when I say I want this idiot to get seriously injured in real life.

You might wanna get a real life:rolleyes

2pac > Kobe
06-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Avante is an underrated poster imho

Keep up the quality Avante :toast

Blake
06-20-2012, 03:30 PM
...are cool to watch how they get out of everything. When they go somewhere they look like they are in deep thought and have a task in hand, when in reality they are just fucking off but unlike the dummies they know how to give the illusion they are busy. I love the way they tell the boss to go to hell without the boss even knowing it. My favorite however is how they anticipate something bad is about to happen so be far far away from it. How do they do that?

So you are the dumb person at work.

Exactly no one is surprised.

Avante
06-20-2012, 07:21 PM
Avante is an underrated poster imho

Keep up the quality Avante :toast

I don't just post here, I know it's not me.

Thanks.

Avante
06-20-2012, 07:22 PM
So you are the dumb person at work.

Exactly no one is surprised.

You, talkiing about dumb...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
06-20-2012, 10:15 PM
You should probably take notes on how the smart people at work do things, so you can fake it til you make it, tbh...

Avante
06-20-2012, 10:17 PM
You should probably take notes on how the smart people at work do things, so you can fake it til you make it, tbh...

I don't have to worry about it, I'm retired:hat With more $$$$$$$$$$$ than I know what to do with.

So you worry about the job little one...ok?

O.J. Simpson
06-20-2012, 10:20 PM
Retired? I thought you were 32, RaZon.

And the best you could come up with in your free time is being a fucking moron?

Avante
06-20-2012, 10:26 PM
Retired? I thought you were 32, RaZon.

And the best you could come up with in your free time is being a fucking moron?

Nope, I'm 63 and retired. RaZon was a character out of a contest.

I've noticed you do nothing at all, why is that?

redzero
06-20-2012, 10:51 PM
What contest? Link, please.

Avante
06-20-2012, 10:55 PM
What contest? Link, please.

I met a few of the posters here on another board. A board that doesn't play the silly shit we see here. So we were to create a Troll since nobody there plays that. I came up with that RaZon character. No way I send you over there, you would only get confused like you always do.

It's a place a few of us have, you wouldn't fit.

redzero
06-20-2012, 11:00 PM
:lol lamest cover story I have ever heard

You come here as RaZon.
You shit up the place with stupid threads.
You bitch about people calling you a troll (although you would later admit to being one).
You disappear for a while.
You come back as Avante.
You create a retarded lie about why you came here to troll.
You claim to be done with trolling.
You post the exact same way.

Get a new shtick.

Reck
06-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Dude hemman brought you here. lol

What quality can that "other" board have with someone like you and hemann posting?

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:05 PM
:lol lamest cover story I have ever heard

You come here as RaZon.
You shit up the place with stupid threads.
You bitch about people calling you a troll (although you would later admit to being one).
You disappear for a while.
You come back as Avante.
You create a retarded lie about why you came here to troll.
You claim to be done with trolling.
You post the exact same way.

Get a new shtick.

Like I've said RaZon worked perfectly. Look at you.

redzero
06-20-2012, 11:06 PM
I called you a shit troll and you admitted being a shit troll. I would say that failed.

Clipper Nation
06-20-2012, 11:08 PM
:lol Avante having a contest with himself on some other forum
:lol Avante's Forum... Members: 1 (Avante)

CuckingFunt
Like I've said RaZon worked perfectly. Look at you.

If RaZon was a success, then Avante must be a complete failure, since there was apparently a conscious decision to distance yourself from the previous persona.

If not, then you're full of shit and still trolling with the same shtick.

Neither scenario is worthy of boasting.

Avante
Dude hemman brought you here. lol

What quality can that "other" board have with someone like you and hemann posting?

Nobody there goes around..."fucked your mama"...or..."A TROLL YIKES!!!!!!!!!. Nobody there follows others around moaning and groaning about them while doing nothing themselves.

I have no idea who hemman is, so..nope!

redzero
Yeah, Avante, are you still trolling now?

redzero
06-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Nobody there goes around..."fucked your mama"...or..."A TROLL YIKES!!!!!!!!!. Nobody there follows others around moaning and groaning about them while doing nothing themselves.

Then why do you keep coming here then? You are making no sense.

And you admitted to being a troll, so why are complying about people calling you one?

CuckingFunt
06-20-2012, 11:10 PM
It would be nice if at least one of your personalities learned how to properly use ellipses.

Reck
06-20-2012, 11:13 PM

He sures seem to know you. :lol

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:14 PM
Yeah, Avante, are you still trolling now?

Is talking about music, trolling? Is talking about smart people at work, trolling?

Pay attention...

This board has it real real REAL bad when it comes to this...TROLLING...bit. It's actually weird how far you people take it. That was why I was asked to do the RaZon bit here. Soooooo many of totally wrapped up in ...A TROLL OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so fucking funny watching you people, hilarious. Then I got bored with it.

Now I'm trying to be myself but it's not easy, you people aren't capable of.."ok you used us"...and move on.

Reck
06-20-2012, 11:15 PM
It would be nice if at least one of your personalities learned how to properly use ellipses.

Maybe HarlemHeat37 can teach him how to properly place ellipses in his posts. :lol

Clipper Nation
06-20-2012, 11:16 PM
Is talking about music, trolling? Is talking about smart people at work, trolling?

Pay attention...

This board has it real real REAL bad when it comes to this...TROLLING...bit. It's actually weird how far you people take it. That was why I was asked to do the RaZon bit here. Soooooo many of totally wrapped up in ...A TROLL OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so fucking funny watching you people, hilarious. Then I got bored with it.

Now I'm trying to be myself but it's not easy, you people aren't capable of.."ok you used us"...and move on.
Damn, this cat is one angry drunk. :lmao

CuckingFunt
06-20-2012, 11:18 PM

Pay attention...

Who asked you to do the Avante bit? Was it the same person?

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:18 PM
Then why do you keep coming here then? You are making no sense.

And you admitted to being a troll, so why are complying about people calling you one?

Incredible!

RaZon was a troll. I'm Avante, football, music, track freak.

A funny thing happened while doing the RaZon bit, I saw how much fun it was. Now the other place seems boring.

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:19 PM

Does it really matter?

Reck
06-20-2012, 11:22 PM
Incredible!

A funny thing happened while doing the RaZon bit, I saw how much fun it was. Now the other place seems boring.

Pretty much what RaZon (the troll) liked. And since RaZon/Avante are the same person, wouldn't that make Avante still a troll? :lol

You're such a simple fuck.

redzero
06-20-2012, 11:23 PM
Incredible!

RaZon was all of those things, too. Avante, how are you posting any differently than RaZon?

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:29 PM
Who asked you to do the Avante bit? Was it the same person?

My real name is Larry. I'm actually a football/track & field/primitive blues historian with a sense of humor. This board is comical, obviously not to be taken too seriously so I don't. I mentioned my sense of humor.

I moderated the famous sub10 sprint board before it went kaplunk. I usually post on boards about sprinting/football/blues. In an attempt to widen those horizons a bit I started looking for places not so serious. A place to become RaZon/Avante, this....A TROLL YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..is fun-knee! So why not have some fun.

Avante would be cool if not for RaZon...hahaha!!!!!!!!

Watching how things are done here nothing said "here" makes any kind of real dent. None!

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:32 PM
RaZon was all of those things, too. Avante, how are you posting any differently than RaZon?

You mean RaZon has taken over and I don't know it?

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:34 PM
Pretty much what RaZon (the troll) liked. And since RaZon/Avante are the same person, wouldn't that make Avante still a troll? :lol

You're such a simple fuck.

You might wanna cool taking about simple fucks. You are a total joke moron. A plaything, a fucking tool.

Reck
06-20-2012, 11:35 PM
My real name is Larry. I'm actually a football/track & field/primitive blues historian with a sense of humor. This board is comical, obviously not to be taken too seriously so I don't. I mentioned my sense of humor.

I moderated the famous sub10 sprint board before it went kaplunk. I usually post on boards about sprinting/football/blues. In an attempt to widen those horizons a bit I started looking for places not so serious. A place to become RaZon/Avante, this....A TROLL YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..is fun-knee! So why not have some fun.

Avante would be cool if not for RaZon...hahaha!!!!!!!!

Watching how things are done here nothing said "here" makes any kind of real dent. None!

Wow dude what you need is a woman and a good laid.

Who gets on the Internet to troll and have a "fun" time? Who does that?

Woo Bum-kon
06-20-2012, 11:36 PM
RaZon claimed to be a track, music, and football expert.
RaZon complained about being called a troll.
RaZon abused ellipses.

What is the difference between RaZon and Avante?

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:46 PM
Wow dude what you need is a woman and a good laid.

Who gets on the Internet to troll and have a "fun" time? Who does that?

I have a woman, getting laid is causing me back problems. She can't be satisfied, which is not as cool as it sounds.

Who gets on here to follow a troll around while doing nothing themselves, who does that?

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:48 PM
RaZon claimed to be a track, music, and football expert.
RaZon complained about being called a troll.
RaZon abused ellipses.

What is the difference between RaZon and Avante?

RaZon would string your dumbass along. Avante finds you disgusting, a germ.

Avante
06-20-2012, 11:58 PM
If RaZon was a success, then Avante must be a complete failure, since there was apparently a conscious decision to distance yourself from the previous persona.

If not, then you're full of shit and still trolling with the same shtick.

Neither scenario is worthy of boasting.

Avante seems to have everyone involved, he's this, is he still trolling, is he that. What the fuck is really going on here? Who brought this guy here? What contest? Why boast?

Damn I'm good:lobt2:

Look just have fun, forget the serious bullshit..ok? Who really gives a shit about trolls?

Woo Bum-kon
06-21-2012, 12:06 AM
What a faggot.

:lol making up a contest to explain your shitty posting

Avante
06-21-2012, 12:12 AM
What a faggot.

:lol making up a contest to explain your shitty posting

Here you "still" are. When you show up here what do you do, yep, find my leg and start humping away. Talk about a fucking faggot..sheesh! You would know about shitty posting however.

Talk about predictable. Watch this freak.

Clipper Nation
06-21-2012, 12:16 AM
Avante seems to have everyone involved, he's this, is he still trolling, is he that. What the fuck is really going on here? Who brought this guy here? What contest? Why boast?
You're posting half of that shit yourself. :lmao

Avante
06-21-2012, 12:20 AM
You're posting half of that shit yourself. :lmao

Is this fucking funny or what? Isn't that all that matters?

People eat this shit up and I know it.

Woo Bum-kon
06-21-2012, 12:22 AM
:lol you calling anybody predictable

You can't even create a new shtick if your life depended on it.

Avante
06-21-2012, 12:25 AM
:lol you calling anybody predictable

You can't even create a new shtick if your life depended on it.

I sure in the hell can post a thread, can you? Something that simple has you totally fucked up. Post a Woo-Bung-hole thread and I'll show you a side of me you've never seen before.

Clipper Nation
06-21-2012, 12:35 AM
Damn, that other forum you post on must be fucking atrocious tbh... the people on there think you're funny, come up with a "troll persona" that acts the same as you, and post "Woo-Bung-hole threads". Case closed.

CuckingFunt
06-21-2012, 12:36 AM
My real name is Larry. I'm actually a football/track & field/primitive blues historian with a sense of humor.

When you say you're a historian, does that mean you have actually studied football, track & field, and music history formally? Or does it mean you like those things and look up information on the interwebs occasionally?

If the former, it doesn't show. No offense.

If the latter, that doesn't make you a "music historian." That's an actual title that refers to an actual field of study. For instance, I call myself an art historian because I have both a BA and an MA in Art History, not because I've been to a lot of museums.

Damn I'm good:lobt2:

Look just have fun, forget the serious bullshit..ok? Who really gives a shit about trolls?

When you first started posting as Avante, you claimed he new persona was because RaZon was a troll and you didn't want to troll anymore. Yet now you claim to be proud of how successful your Avante is at trolling.

What's your third name going to be?

Avante
06-21-2012, 12:37 AM
Damn, that other forum you post on must be fucking atrocious tbh... the people on there think you're funny, come up with a "troll persona" that acts the same as you, and post "Woo-Bung-hole threads". Case closed.

What happens where you parents come home and find you up past 10 playing on their computer?

Clipper Nation
06-21-2012, 12:41 AM
So I'm wrong? How about you link to that forum where they were coming up with the RaZon persona?

Avante
06-21-2012, 12:51 AM
When you say you're a historian, does that mean you have actually studied football, track & field, and music history formally? Or does it mean you like those things and look up information on the interwebs occasionally?

If the former, it doesn't show. No offense.

If the latter, that doesn't make you a "music historian." That's an actual title that refers to an actual field of study. For instance, I call myself an art historian because I have both a BA and an MA in Art History, not because I've been to a lot of museums.

When you first started posting as Avante, you claimed he new persona was because RaZon was a troll and you didn't want to troll anymore. Yet now you claim to be proud of how successful your Avante is at trolling.

What's your third name going to be?

I was an historian long before there was the internet. I got into football around 1963, quickly preceded to find out all I could about pro and college football. Right there, The Official NFL Encyclopedia. I 've studied all the college conferences.

I own a bunch of books on track and field, long time Track & Field News subscriber. Can take you back to the days of Lon Myers. Who held American records in eveything from the 50 to the mile.

I own 12 books on blues music, have over 2000 blues CD's. I sart in 1920 as far as recorded blues. That being the first blues recording. I also have studied African music which is where the blues came from.

I'm also into classic sci fi/fantasy.

I'm dead serious about the above. Been into football and track for about 50 years. Got into sci fi in high school, them old blues about 30 years ago. Yep could teach a class in all those subjects.

The RaZon/Avante trip is what you people seem to have fun with here. I was told that was the case and yes that was accurate.

CuckingFunt
06-21-2012, 12:54 AM
I was an historian long before there was the internet. I got into football around 1963, quickly preceded to find out all I could about pro and college football. Right there....The Official NFL Encyclopedia. I 've studied all the college conferences.

I own a bunch of books on track and field, long time Track & Field News subscriber. Can take you back to the days of Lon Myers. Who held American records in eveything from the 50 to the mile.

I own 12 books on blues music, have iover a 1000 blues CD's. I sart in 1920 as far as recorded blues. That being the first blues recording. I also have studies African music which is where the blues came from.

I'm also into classic sci fi/fantasy.

I'm dead serious about the above. Been into football and track for about 50 years. Got into sci fi in high school, them old blues about 30 years ago.

So, then, you're not a historian.

Yep could teach a class in all those subjects.

No. You couldn't.

Avante
06-21-2012, 12:55 AM
So I'm wrong? How about you link to that forum where they were coming up with the RaZon persona?

That wouldn't be cool, it's not a forum for kids.

Clipper Nation
06-21-2012, 12:57 AM
That wouldn't be cool, it's not a forum for kids.
I sure in the hell can post a link, can you? Something that simple has you totally fucked up.

Avante
06-21-2012, 12:58 AM
So, then, you're not a historian.

No. You couldn't.

Trust me on this one, yes I could. I know those "pet" topics totally and completely. Now is the time you drop this silly internet bullshit and realize when somebody is no longer playing that. I know all there is to know about those topics. If you'd care to challenge me I'd love it.

I love to show off. What would you like to know?

Avante
06-21-2012, 12:59 AM
I sure in the hell can post a link, can you? Something that simple has you totally fucked up.

Nope, punk kids I brought in...no way!

Clipper Nation
06-21-2012, 01:02 AM
Nope, punk kids I brought in...no way!
So there was no "contest", then... you're just an idiot. :lol

Avante
06-21-2012, 01:05 AM
So there was no "contest", then... you're just an idiot. :lol

An idiot is thinking I'm sending some moron like you to another board to do your...duh!...bit. And to have friends know I sent you.

Clipper Nation
06-21-2012, 01:08 AM
An idiot is thinking I'm sending some moron like you to another board to do your...duh!...bit. And to have friends know I sent you.
Like I'd actually post there even if it existed somewhere other than your addled mind, tbh... :lmao

CuckingFunt
06-21-2012, 01:10 AM
Trust me on this one, yes I could. I know those "pet" topics totally and completely. Now is the time you drop this silly internet bullshit and realize when somebody is no longer playing that. I know all there is to know about those topics. If you'd care to challenge me I'd love it.

I love to show off. What would you like to know?

I'm not playing silly internet bullshit. I'm asking you questions because the shit you say is vague and unclear.

Avante
06-21-2012, 01:12 AM
Like I'd actually post there even if it existed somewhere other than your addled mind, tbh... :lmao

Yep, just a bullshit story. Couldn't fool you.

Avante
06-21-2012, 01:17 AM
I'm not playing silly internet bullshit. I'm asking you questions because the shit you say is vague and unclear.

Been into football/track as far back as I can remember. Have read everything I could find on the subjects. 50 years of that. Right up there we see 12 books on blues music, out in my garage 2000 or so Blues CD's.

That is vague and unclear?

I go back to the very first college game, the first pro game, the first blues recordings. Then work my way up. That is vague and unclear?

You are falling into the internet...."sure you can/do/are"...which is to be expected but doesn't work this time. I am knee deep into those "pet" topics. If you don't believe me prove me wrong.

This is gonna be fun:hat

We could start by talking about Sylvester Weaver a Kentucky guitarist who in 1923 recorded what is considered the first blues by a male artist. Mamie Smith the first female to record them blues, it was 1920.

How about Cookie Gilchrist who never played college ball becoming the first 1000 yard rusher in the old AFL?

What if Eulace Peacock had been there in Berlin in 1936?

The Oakland Raiders were almost called the Oakland...what?

Who was the first Ivy Leagurer to gain a 1000 yards in an NFL season?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

What famous NFLer had an older brother beat Bob Hayes in the 100?

What two teams were involved in that famous 222-0 college game?.

Who was the first 1000 yd rusher in the NFL?

Who recorded the first version of "The House of the Rising Sun"?

King of the Alabama prewar guitar players?

:hat

redzero
06-21-2012, 01:40 AM
All of that can be found on the Internet.

Doesn't prove shit.

CuckingFunt
06-21-2012, 01:44 AM
Been into football/track as far back as I can remember. Have read everything I could find on the subjects. 50 years of that. Right up there we see 12 books on blues music, out in my garage 2000 or so Blues CD's.

That is vague and unclear?

I go back to the very first college game, the first pro game, the first blues recordings. Then work my way up. That is vague and unclear?

When you claim to be a historian, yes.

You are falling into the internet...."sure you can/do/are"...which is to be expected but doesn't work this time. I am knee deep into those "pet" topics. If you don't believe me prove me wrong.

I don't know what the fuck you're trying to say.

This is gonna be fun:hat

We could start by talking about Sylvester Weaver a Kentucky guitarist who in 1923 recorded what is considered the first blues by a male artist. Mamie Smith the first female to record them blues, it was 1920.

How about Cookie Gilchrist who never played college ball becoming the first 1000 yard rusher in the old AFL?

What if Eulace Peacock had been there in Berlin in 1936?

The Oakland Raiders were almost called the Oakland...what?

Who was the first Ivy Leagurer to gain a 1000 yards in an NFL season?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

What famous NFLer had an older brother beat Bob Hayes in the 100?

What two teams were involved in that famous 222-0 college game?.

Who was the first 1000 yd rusher in the NFL?

Who recorded the first version of "The House of the Rising Sun"?

King of the Alabama prewar guitar players?

:hat

I'm bored of you.

Avante
06-21-2012, 01:45 AM
All of that can be found on the Internet.

Doesn't prove shit.

Does it matter where it can be found? Trust me I wasn't there in 1920 or 1923 yep I read it all in a book. Isn't that how we learn everything? I have read all the books is what I'm saying. I've also seen a lot of it happen.

The thing is I don't need the internet and yes I could word things in a way you'd never find the answer using the internet. Want me to prove that?

You really haven't picked up the fact I'm into those topics?

Avante
06-21-2012, 01:46 AM
When you claim to be a historian, yes.

I don't know what the fuck you're trying to say.

I'm bored of you.

Smart move. You were about to look awful foolish. It finally hit ya didn't it? Damn, this guy ain't jivin'.

CuckingFunt
06-21-2012, 01:50 AM
Smart move. You were about to look awful foolish. It finally hit ya didn't it? Damn, this guy ain't jivin'.

I never claimed you were jivin'. I simply stated that all the homespun research you've done isn't enough to warrant the title "historian."

Avante
06-21-2012, 01:54 AM
I never claimed you were jivin'. I simply stated that all the homespun research you've done isn't enough to warrant the title "historian."

When you know all there is to know about anything, yep the origins, what do you call it?

I own all the books that run down the history of blues music. What else do I need to know about it?

I own ..The History of the Olympic Games. I need to read something else?

I was there when the AFL started up in 1960. I followed the league. I need more of what?

Talk about not making sense, what more do I need but a history book?

Saying "homespun" tells me you really aren't getting it.

CuckingFunt
06-21-2012, 02:00 AM
When you know all there is to know about anything, yep the origins, what do you call it?

Knowing all there is to know about anything? I call it impossible. And arrogant.

But I call the process to which you're referring acquiring knowledge of particular facts.

I don't call it being a historian.

I own all the books that run down the history of blues music. What else do I need to know about it?

Contextual information and critical theory, for starters.

redzero
06-21-2012, 02:04 AM
Does it matter where it can be found?

Absolutely.

The thing is I don't need the internet and yes I could word things in a way you'd never find the answer using the internet. Want me to prove that?

How can you?

CuckingFunt
06-21-2012, 02:04 AM
I own ..The History of the Olympic Games. I need to read something else?

I was there when the AFL started up in 1960. I followed the league. I need more of what?

Talk about not making sense, what more do I need but a history book?

If that's the base of your knowledge, you're merely regurgitating the facts as presented by people who are ostensibly historians in the various fields that interest you.

All that makes you is a self-important lazy fuck who happens to be curious.

redzero
06-21-2012, 02:08 AM
He knows that The Velvet Underground weren't that influential because he found them ranked in the 80's on one website's best artist ever rankings.

He is also a music historian because he owns Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time book.

Avante
06-21-2012, 02:09 AM
Knowing all there is to know about anything? I call it impossible. And arrogant.

But I call the process to which you're referring acquiring knowledge of particular facts.

I don't call it being a historian.

Contextual information and critical theory, for starters.

Well then you'd be about as wrong as wrong gets.

An NFL team will have a date when they came into existence, they will have their first owner, first coach, first team.

Ok let's stop right there. If you follow that team you are now aware of it's origins, someday that will be their history. If you have followed that team from it's beginning you know all there is about them. The trades, the draft picks, the wins the losses. You are an historian as far as that team goes. You disagree?

Do I know my history?

Avante
06-21-2012, 02:14 AM
If that's the base of your knowledge, you're merely regurgitating the facts as presented by people who are ostensibly historians in the various fields that interest you.

All that makes you is a self-important lazy fuck who happens to be curious.

So unless you actually wrote the history book you can't be an historian? Unless you were there in Pearl Harbor in 1941 you can't be an historian about that?

Gotcha.

So why even bother teaching history in school? Unless you were actually there....:rolleyes

How can there be Bible historians?

Lead Belly was discovered in Angola Prison. Alan Lomax first recorded him right there in those prison walls, I don't know the history of when Lead Belly was first recorded? I had to be there?

Hahahaha!

Avante
06-21-2012, 02:16 AM
He knows that The Velvet Underground weren't that influential because he found them ranked in the 80's on one website's best artist ever rankings.

He is also a music historian because he owns Rolling Stone's 500 Greatest Albums of All Time book.

Then there's always reality and the fact I own a ton of books on music and the music.

It's all about origins and influense when it comes to music. Who came first. Yep, the histories involved. The first MoTown record, the first Sun Studios artist. What is the first rock and roll record? We can go back to them way back days long before recorded music.

Rolling Stone Magazine???????????

Avante
06-21-2012, 02:52 AM
You wanna have fun on a messageboard? Just claim to know something. What's really fun is when you do.