PDA

View Full Version : lolololololol thunder

thispego
06-20-2012, 01:45 PM
http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/showthread.php?9098-I-am-sick...

sorry, brahs, but i told you this would happen

Beanzamillion21
06-20-2012, 01:51 PM
What a bunch of losers. I have nothing against the players, Its the OKC fan that bothers me with the "Your team blew an 18 point lead" and "Quit crying about the refs. These are the same dbags telling Sonic Fan "Thanks for the team" and "Ya'll should have built a new arena if you wanted the team that bad". Ugh its like the Sooners expanded into the pro market.

dg7md
06-20-2012, 01:55 PM
I needed this. This is gold.

z0sa
06-20-2012, 01:57 PM
Thunder losing just makes Spurs look shittier and fools-goldier tbh.

thispego
06-20-2012, 02:03 PM
zosa, proving time and time again he doesn't know shit :lol

Beanzamillion21
06-20-2012, 02:08 PM

lol no.

Budkin
06-20-2012, 02:08 PM
:lmao Hey Thunder fans. You blew a 17 pt lead so stop bitching about the refs!!!

Cow Eye
06-20-2012, 02:13 PM
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

When Thunder win with questionable calls, it's legit, and when they lose it's certainly the refs. Amirite thunderfan?

How does your medicine taste? :lmao

z0sa
06-20-2012, 02:15 PM
zosa, proving time and time again he doesn't know shit :lol

Blaming the refs is far, far below "not knowing shit." So I'm okay with you telling me that.

4 straight losses is what it is. And if Heat beats OKC in 5 it's going to make Spurs look like non-contending trash who got lucky with a couple bye rounds... which doesn't seem far from the truth at this point.

lol no.

Truth hurts.

cheguevara
06-20-2012, 02:17 PM
LOL spursfan still thinking Spurs were better than Thunder.

Cow Eye
06-20-2012, 02:19 PM
LOL spursfan still thinking Spurs were better than Thunder.

I thought this thread was about Thunder fans blaming the refs after talking shit to Spurs fans for doing the same thing?

BACK ON TOPIC IMO :rollin

z0sa
06-20-2012, 02:20 PM
I thought this thread was about Thunder fans blaming the refs after talking shit to Spurs fans for doing the same thing?

That specific fan came here and told you, specifically, shit? Or are you just happy the Thunder lost a big lead and one of their fans blamed the refs so you could have a cathartic outburst? I'm going with the latter.

Cow Eye
06-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Lol a typing outburst. You're a funny guy.

Did you visit the site he linked? There are a lot more than just "one of their fans" blaming the refs.

You can go with whatever you'd like, you're clearly just in douche-bag-mode. Carry on.

Budkin
06-20-2012, 02:26 PM
The refs hurt us but it was really the Thunder shooting 80% that did us in.

Cow Eye
06-20-2012, 02:29 PM
Yeah, the bad ref calls are unquestionable when you rewatch them. But, I never said the Spurs were better than the Thunder, or that the Thunder wouldn't have wound up winning anyway.

Again, I thought the purpose of the thread was that the Thunder fans are doing the exact same thing they were laughing at this forum for doing. I guess it's really (another...) thread for ST users to trash talk one another.

Pro community is pro.

Keepin' it real
06-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Yes, and it would be ironic if OKC -- the beneficiary of many bullshit calls vs. the Spurs -- suffered the same fate in the NBA Finals, ala Dallas Mavericks 2006 against the Heat. Then OKC fans will scream about the bad officiating and cry that it's not fair and that it cost them the championship ... and Spurs fans will say "Welcome to our nightmare, bitch."

:downspin:

:flag:

z0sa
06-20-2012, 02:32 PM

Did you visit the site he linked? There are a lot more than just "one of their fans" blaming the refs.

You can go with whatever you'd like, you're clearly just in douche-bag-mode. Carry on.

... you can have an angry, or joyous, or otherwise emotional outburst while writing. I'm not surprised you don't know that.

Yes, I see a few fans out of millions of NBA fans blaming the refs. None of them ever said anything to you.

Douche bag mode includes the outburst and elevated emotions you are experiencing now. You may want to make a mental note of it for the next time.

I guess it's really (another...) thread for ST users to trash talk one another.

LOL rather ironic.

Cow Eye
06-20-2012, 02:44 PM
... you can have an angry, or joyous, or otherwise emotional outburst while writing. I'm not surprised you don't know that.

Yes, I see a few fans out of millions of NBA fans blaming the refs. None of them ever said anything to you.

Douche bag mode includes the outburst and elevated emotions you are experiencing now. You may want to make a mental note of it for the next time.

I guess it's really (another...) thread for ST users to trash talk one another.

So all I have to do is PUT SOMETHING IN CAPS AND NOW YOU'RE DUPED INTO THINKING I'M RAGING!!!111

lol you're a clown.

Yes, I found it amusing that there are Thunder fans blaming the refs. Your problem with that is, what exactly? Categorizing it as an outburst is hyperbolic, unless my adding in these :lmao :rollin :downspin: in various configurations gives you enough insight into my mental state while posting. I wish I could have went to wherever you got your psych degree, sir.

Do I have an emotional reaction to you attempting to call me out? Well, of course; just like you had one at reading my response to it, or you wouldn't have responded. You can pretend you have no emotion all you'd like, I guess, if it makes you feel like a tough guy or something.

But, back to the original point of contention, you had an outburst at people in this thread for being amused by Thunder fans complaining about bad calls. You focused your attention on me, for some reason, without even knowing that I never have stated nor given any indication that I thought the Spurs would have won, or that the Thunder weren't the better team.

Making this into a "well that specific Thunder fan never came here to make fun of you specifically" is a ridiculous argument. It's so obvious that I would have thought it wouldn't have needed to be pointed out. In a realm such as sports, where generalities between fans are the norm, (i.e. my team is better than yours!) and entire communities are even grouped up into their own terms such as Spursfan and Thunderfan ffs, I don't even see how this needs explanation.

I think you came here looking to pick a fight because you didn't like other people laughing at other people for a reason you don't agree with. That's fine.

thunderfan
06-20-2012, 02:46 PM
You'll get that from some fans regardless. However, on that thread and just talking with other fans, many agree that the refs are way down on the list of why we are down 3-1. I think Miami has gotten calls, but we've beaten ourselves and Miami has outplayed us. We aren't playing like a team deserving of winning a championship, period.

thunderfan
06-20-2012, 02:47 PM
What a bunch of losers. I have nothing against the players, Its the OKC fan that bothers me with the "Your team blew an 18 point lead" and "Quit crying about the refs. These are the same dbags telling Sonic Fan "Thanks for the team" and "Ya'll should have built a new arena if you wanted the team that bad". Ugh its like the Sooners expanded into the pro market.

Most fans I know downplay the whole ref thing. We're not hypocrites. We realize we've been in the same boat and gotten calls go our way. Now they are going Miami's at times. So be it. The refs aren't why we are down 3-1 and they aren't the reason we beat SA. Period. End of story. No whining from me.

thunderfan
06-20-2012, 02:48 PM
:lmao Hey Thunder fans. You blew a 17 pt lead so stop bitching about the refs!!!

Most aren't.

SamoanTD
06-20-2012, 02:48 PM
A weight has been lifted and it feels soooooo good lol.

thunderfan
06-20-2012, 02:51 PM

When Thunder win with questionable calls, it's legit, and when they lose it's certainly the refs. Amirite thunderfan?

Incorrect. We beat SA because we flat outplayed them. We are losing to Miami because they are outplaying us and we are reverting to our old ways of a stagnant offense, plus making some bonehead decisions on the court.

elemento
06-20-2012, 02:53 PM
I am loving it

Where's that faggot kdrey35 or some shit like that ?

The dude cannot be found anywhere

KARMA IS A BITCH :lol

z0sa
06-20-2012, 02:54 PM
So all I have to do is PUT SOMETHING IN CAPS AND NOW YOU'RE DUPED INTO THINKING I'M RAGING!!!111

lol you're a clown.

Yes, I found it amusing that there are Thunder fans blaming the refs. Your problem with that is, what exactly? Categorizing it as an outburst is hyperbolic, unless my adding in these :lmao :rollin :downspin: in various configurations gives you enough insight into my mental state while posting. I wish I could have went to wherever you got your psych degree, sir.

Do I have an emotional reaction to you attempting to call me out? Well, of course; just like you had one at reading my response to it, or you wouldn't have responded. You can pretend you have no emotion all you'd like, I guess, if it makes you feel like a tough guy or something.

But, back to the original point of contention, you had an outburst at people in this thread for being amused by Thunder fans complaining about bad calls. You focused your attention on me, for some reason, without even knowing that I never have stated nor given any indication that I thought the Spurs would have won, or that the Thunder weren't the better team.

Making this into a "well that specific Thunder fan never came here to make fun of you specifically" is a ridiculous argument. It's so obvious that I would have thought it wouldn't have needed to be pointed out. In a realm such as sports, where generalities between fans are the norm, (i.e. my team is better than yours!) and entire communities are even grouped up into their own terms such as Spursfan and Thunderfan ffs, I don't even see how this needs explanation.

I think you came here looking to pick a fight because you didn't like other people laughing at other people for a reason you don't agree with. That's fine.

^^ did calling me names feel good? Can you still feel the light levels of adrenaline remaining in your bloodstream from the intense typing you just did? Did this post make you feel like everything's okay again?

Freud would love you.

BTW...

lol spamming and calling out all of thunderfan and then acting like you aren't having a non-sensical and extremely emotional outburst.

We all know you just want to go pego-style and blame the refs without actually going so far and thus, looking so stupid. I guess you get brownie points for being so disingenuous this entire thread.

clambake
06-20-2012, 02:57 PM
so, just to be clear, its cool for the refs to fix games?

FromWayDowntown
06-20-2012, 03:00 PM
For whatever it's worth, I'll be shocked if Game 5 and Game 6* aren't called by the combination of:

Monty McCutchen
Ed Malloy
Derrick Stafford
Dan Crawford
Ken Mauer
Tom Washington

I'm about 80% certain Game 7* will be Joey Crawford, Mike Callahan, and Scott Foster.

Cow Eye
06-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Adrenaline from posting on a forum? You need to get out more brah. No, seriously. You get adrenaline from forums? LOL Don't try to pretend like you don't either, or you wouldn't be accusing others of it.

I called you a douche-bag, one time, because you're acting like a douche-bag (and continuing to). Not because it gives me adrenaline rushes lol.

@thunderfan I've said the same thing about the Spurs. You guys outplayed us. I think we can both agree that SPURSFAN and THUNDERFAN are sweeping generalities, and obviously don't apply to every fan. Each person has their own views on how things went down. But, it should come as no surprise that babies get thrown out with the bathwater in situations such as this. Much to the delight of z0sa apparently.

z0sa
06-20-2012, 03:02 PM
Adrenaline from posting on a forum? You need to get out more brah. No, seriously. You get adrenaline from forums? LOL Don't try to pretend like you don't either, or you wouldn't be accusing others of it.

I called you a douche-bag, one time, because you're acting like a douche-bag (and continuing to). Not because it gives me adrenaline rushes lol.

@thunderfan I've said the same thing about the Spurs. You guys outplayed us. I think we can both agree that SPURSFAN and THUNDERFAN are sweeping generalities, and obviously don't apply to every fan. Each person has their own views on how things went down. But, it should come as no surprise that babies get thrown out with the bathwater in situations such as this. Much to the delight of z0sa apparently.

:rollin this guy is golden.

I think you said it better than me though....

Cow Eye
06-20-2012, 03:08 PM
lol spamming is par for the course on the interwebz.

I called out "thunderfan" as a generalization, but I guess I don't take it as seriously as you seem to. As I addressed in my last post, that sort of thing happens with sports fans, or any groups of people (politics etc.).

"we all know you just want to...blame the refs" -- You should probably look up my previous posts where I blamed the Spurs and not the refs for the Spurs losing. However, this is different than acknowledging the refs make bad calls. They do it for every team, every single game, and yes, it is annoying. My hating the horrible officiating in the NBA has nothing to do with blaming them for the Spurs losing.

GG on always being wrong.

P.S. I would have thought that a troll with over 10k posts would be better than you though. Are you just having an off day? Regardless, I'm done responding to you now, as you are into the full-fledged troll-mode of making one sentence responses, and completely ignoring multiple points that destroy your arguments. But, I guess my refusal to respond to you anymore means "you win" in the Official Troll Manual™, and that's what you live for, so, you're welcome.

z0sa
06-20-2012, 03:14 PM
lol spamming is par for the course on the interwebz.

LOL yeah, from trolls, 12 year olds and the emotionally unstable. And you aren't number 1 though you're about to say you are trolling etc. since I've got you painted in a corner.

I called out "thunderfan" as an generalization, but I guess I don't take it as seriously as you seem to.

One of the multiple strawmen/other fallacies you've used in just a few short responses. I called you out for having a cathartic outburst, what do you do? Project and say I'm the one being emotional. :lol No dude. You and the rest of anyone saying "amirite Thunderfan" about a few ref complaints from "SMOKELAHOMA" are being emotional douchey assholes who want to unleash their inner angst, nothing more.

"we all know you just wnat to...blame the refs" -- You should probably look up my previous posts where I blamed the Spurs and not the refs for the Spurs losing. However, this is different than acknowledging the refs make bad calls. They do it for every team, every single game, and yes, it is annoying. My hating the horrible officiating in the NBA has nothing to do with blaming them for the Spurs losing.

GG on always being wrong.

So you want to blame the refs. GG on not even realizing you just gave two stories. You basically just said "I blame the Spurs for losing, not the horrible officiating that caused them to lose."

So in other words, I was 100% right when I said you simply don't have the balls to go as far as Pego. You want to act like you're taking the high road and not blaming the refs but in the end, that's exactly what you want to insinuate.

I read you like an open book.

Cow Eye
06-20-2012, 03:17 PM
lol is this guy serious? Does he think he's making solid points here, or is he just a ST troll? I'm too new around these parts to know. Someone fill me in.

z0sa
06-20-2012, 03:20 PM

That specific fan came here and told you, specifically, shit? Or are you just happy the Thunder lost a big lead and one of their fans blamed the refs so you could have a cathartic outburst? I'm going with the latter.

^I won at the very beginning, actually. Or I guess I could say you simply lost at the very beginning.

JonNOKC
06-20-2012, 03:26 PM
Most fans I know downplay the whole ref thing. We're not hypocrites. We realize we've been in the same boat and gotten calls go our way. Now they are going Miami's at times. So be it. The refs aren't why we are down 3-1 and they aren't the reason we beat SA. Period. End of story. No whining from me.

This series really like Thunder traded places - crucial calls/non calls going against Thunder and what is far bigger deal this series than officiating is the play of the guys outside of Westbrook/Durant especially Harden.

The role players of OKC are almost matching the disappearing act achieved by many of the Spurs guys - and after a series where at many times they played better than their norm

Spurs fans can debate whether or not the better officiating would have changed the outcome of series (in particular game 6) but I have no doubt we beat the Thunder if we see this James Harden - and while you may be able to argue Miami defense against Harden is better he is certainly getting many of the exact type of looks he had against Spurs but simply is not knocking them down

Basketball is a game of matchups and Miami is not a good matchup for Thunder as SA was - especially with Harden playing like crap

Perkins isn't as valuable because Miami has no low post threat to shut down, Lebron is much more physical than any of our wings (hope Kawhi can develop that type of post game) allowing him to negate the length of KD by taking him in the post, Heats best players can play major minutes, Bosh is a good weakside defender that can cover more ground than any of Spurs' bigs, and Sefalosha isn't shooting well which further limits them offensively. Thunder have reverted back to much less ball movement on offense whether by design or because of role players not getting the job done. Plus now Miami is the team with role players over producing.

Cow Eye
06-20-2012, 03:28 PM
Maybe all the hype about Spurs-Thunder being the "real finals" and whoever wins the West will win the ring affected their mental state.

thunderfan
06-20-2012, 03:29 PM
JonNOKC - that pretty much sums it up accurately. We had a decent shot at winning a couple of those games, but it's just not going to happen when you miss that many FTs and make some of the boneheaded plays we've made - not to mention Harden missing every single wide open shot he's taken lately.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Stooooooops

Beanzamillion21
06-20-2012, 04:06 PM
suddenly /butthurtthread

therealtruth
06-20-2012, 06:00 PM
The Thunder are imploding just like the Spurs. They're trying to do it to much one-on-one and their ball movement that killed us is gone.

BC3
06-21-2012, 05:48 AM
Told you all. Nba = wwe on hardwood.

Knoxxx
06-21-2012, 06:13 AM
Poor Okies...

Russo21
06-21-2012, 06:15 AM
Thunder beat us. Nothing to laugh at there.

mouse
06-21-2012, 08:21 AM

______________^ gets it!

You so called taint sniffing man chowder drinking homo Spur Fans should really be supporting a very young team like the Oklahoma city Thunder unlike the San Antonio Spurs.... that city didn't have to wait 25 years to be in the Finals.
Remember many Portland trailblazer fans supported 1999 Spurs after the loss so please, get off your crusty high horse and show some class!
: (only if your a real Spur fan)

Clipper Nation
06-21-2012, 12:24 PM
:lol Thunderfan biting the hand that feeds them
:lol Should be a LeClutch vs. Spurs Finals right now
:lol Hating on Seattle because he can't stand the truth about how they got their team

KaiRMD1
06-21-2012, 03:37 PM
Was waiting all series for this.

KaiRMD1
06-21-2012, 03:49 PM
so, just to be clear, its cool for the refs to fix games?

I'm speaking for myself but no, it's cool when the best team wins and free throws don't decide a game. But everybody should look at the bright side, it could've been us in the finals losing like the way the Thunder are. What happened to Serge Ibaka, Kendrick Perkins & Nick Collison? I thought those guys were supposed to be killing the Heat. Last game, it seems like Westbrook carried and killed the Thunder with the Josh Howard like decision.

thispego
06-21-2012, 10:02 PM
Lololol if only thunder fans were here

SpurinDallas
06-21-2012, 10:10 PM
Lololol if only thunder fans were here

They disappeared when Miami started going all Timothy McVeigh on their asses

Sean Cagney
06-21-2012, 10:20 PM

Yep those clowns were just laughing the other week, now they are the ones crying about Officials etc.
______________^ gets it!

You so called taint sniffing man chowder drinking homo Spur Fans should really be supporting a very young team like the Oklahoma city Thunder unlike the San Antonio Spurs.... that city didn't have to wait 25 years to be in the Finals.
Remember many Portland trailblazer fans supported 1999 Spurs after the loss so please, get off your crusty high horse and show some class!
: (only if your a real Spur fan)

This dude used to be a Spurs fan too, remember you MOUSE. BTW how long did it TAKE for the Mavs to get to the finals and actually win one? Thought so.

slayermin
06-21-2012, 10:54 PM
Now I feel better.

Go Spurs Go!

thispego
06-21-2012, 11:21 PM
Now that it's all said and done, refs/sterne had to help the thunder against the spurs waaaaaayyyyyyy more than they had to help the heat against the thunder. With warriors like Manu and Duncan, refs had to be a little more blatant with their bullshit. The finals were much more subtle. I think the heat probably would have beat the thunder non-ref-aided truth be had tbh

DarrinS
06-21-2012, 11:39 PM
Gotta let that ref shit go, tbh. Don't want to see ST become some whiney-ass Suns forum.

thispego
06-21-2012, 11:42 PM
Uhhh sorry but it's true. But just let it go so it can happen over and over again, huh? :rolleyes

GrandeDavid
06-21-2012, 11:49 PM
I just don't want to ever hear James harden compared to Manu again. Harden couldn't gather Manu's jock strap.

mexicanjunior
06-22-2012, 12:06 AM
http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/showthread.php?9098-I-am-sick...

sorry, brahs, but i told you this would happen

That thread was GREAT schtick...such hypocrites.

KaiRMD1
06-22-2012, 02:03 AM
I just don't want to ever hear James harden compared to Manu again. Harden couldn't gather Manu's jock strap.

Yeah, seriously. Harden was supposed to be OKC's secret weapon and that dude sayed back in the WCF and basked in the glory that was his clutch dagger in game 5.

Beanzamillion21
06-22-2012, 10:29 AM
I wonder if Charlotte still wants to trade their No.2 for that clown Harden after that lackluster performance in the finals.

100%duncan
06-22-2012, 10:32 AM
:cry

z0sa
06-22-2012, 02:32 PM
:lol Harden playing like a god vs the Spurs then shitting the bed

Budkin
06-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Now it's the Thunder's turn for some Phantom merchandise:

http://news.sportslogos.net/2012/06/22/oklahoma-city-thunder-2012-nba-phantom-champs-merchandise/

http://news.sportslogos.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Screen-Shot-2012-06-22-at-07h45.40-.png

racm
06-22-2012, 11:41 PM

Left-handed
Slashing
Hybrid scorer and playmaker
Flopping

About the one thing Ginobili has over that knockoff is HEART. He doesn't coast through a crucial game. He doesn't leave the other two best players alone when they need him the most.

The only thing that is failing Manu Ginobili is his battered, aging body.

Plus Harden grew that beard to help him flop tbh

Spurs9
06-23-2012, 01:22 PM
Now it's the Thunder's turn for some Phantom merchandise:

http://news.sportslogos.net/2012/06/22/oklahoma-city-thunder-2012-nba-phantom-champs-merchandise/

http://news.sportslogos.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Screen-Shot-2012-06-22-at-07h45.40-.png

Any place to buy these types of shirts? It would be hilarious to wear one around.

Budkin
06-24-2012, 10:57 AM
Any place to buy these types of shirts? It would be hilarious to wear one around.

You might be able to intercept the plane carrying them to all the third world nations.

Spurs9
06-24-2012, 11:07 AM
You might be able to intercept the plane carrying them to all the third world nations.

:lol

DMC
06-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Not really, but it does highlight the gradient at the top. The gap between the top few teams is wider than it seems.

There were 29 teams who didn't win a title this year. They are not all fool's gold and the term itself is just bullshit anyhow.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-24-2012, 02:19 PM
That whole series made me laugh, what happened to OKC is what exactly happened to SA. In the WCF, everyone thought the SA role players would be superior to OKC role players, but the role players for SA completely vanished whil OKC played and shot out of their minds. On top of that, they had a reffing advantage. Not saying the refs gave them the series, but the refs helped them, especially in game 6.

Then in the Finals the complete opposite happens for OKC. Everyone talked about the OKC role players and how superior they are to the Heat role players. Then what happens? The Heat role players play and shoot out of their freaking minds while the OKC rolse players completely vanished. I swear, Perkins, Ibaka, and Sefolosha were copmletely different players in the Finals who were ineffective. It just made me laugh a lot and realize that OKC did play flukishly good against the Spurs.

therealtruth
06-24-2012, 06:15 PM
That whole series made me laugh, what happened to OKC is what exactly happened to SA. In the WCF, everyone thought the SA role players would be superior to OKC role players, but the role players for SA completely vanished whil OKC played and shot out of their minds. On top of that, they had a reffing advantage. Not saying the refs gave them the series, but the refs helped them, especially in game 6.

Then in the Finals the complete opposite happens for OKC. Everyone talked about the OKC role players and how superior they are to the Heat role players. Then what happens? The Heat role players play and shoot out of their freaking minds while the OKC rolse players completely vanished. I swear, Perkins, Ibaka, and Sefolosha were copmletely different players in the Finals who were ineffective. It just made me laugh a lot and realize that OKC did play flukishly good against the Spurs.

SB outcoaches Popovich and then gets outcoached by Spoelstra.

racm
06-24-2012, 06:19 PM
SB outcoaches Popovich and then gets outcoached by Spoelstra.

Just like how Hollins outcoached Pop in 2011 then gets outcoached by Del Negro in 2012? :lol