PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question for Everyone...

silverblk mystix
06-21-2012, 12:16 PM
...in your opinion;

What would happen if everyday when visiting this site you had to sign in and upon signing in you were given a number or id to use only for that day?

Example: Monday sign in = B-17

Tues: C-41

That is it. No username. No sig. No other form of id. Everyday you are a number.

The psychology of this intrigues me and I wonder what ideas YOU think would come out of this.

Some of my own questions;

Would people actually READ the topic of the OP before commenting?

Would peoples responses be MORE or LESS hostile if they were unsure who the poster and/or OP were?

Would actual debate and discussion occur?

I am as guilty as anyone here of descending into the depths of depravity and not proud of it at all. Just wondering what the pros and cons of this would be.
Not that it would actually happen but interested in the psychology of this.

Thanks and would appreciate all your opinions, feedback and educated guesses.

Clipper Nation
06-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Come on now, we would still be able to tell who the trolls are tbh...

johnsmith
06-21-2012, 12:21 PM
I wouldn't go to a site like that because that idea is fucking dumb.

silverblk mystix
06-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Come on now, we would still be able to tell who the trolls are tbh...

Well there you go. How would this affect trolls? Would they still troll and the next day under a different number- troll differently?

What would motivate them? A lot of their trolling is effective or ineffective depending on who's skin they are trying to get under.

They wouldn't actually know who they were trolling would they?

silverblk mystix
06-21-2012, 12:26 PM

Well that is a good one.

There are GOOD and BAD things to come out of it.

Pros and Cons.

Would it make it suck because everyone is the same? Would it result in all bad things?

Would good come out of it too?

Would people that come in here to be assholes hate it because they can't get away with more shit?

Would others appreciate this- since a lot of assholes would go elsewhere?

Would assholes find OTHER ways to be a-ho's?

silverblk mystix
06-21-2012, 12:32 PM
Here's another interesting thing;

A lot of posters will not comment on this thread or give an opinion SOLELY because of who the OP is. I get that. I understand that. It is ok. It is part of what makes this board what it is.

The psychology of that is still interesting to me and I sincerely hope everyone that has an opinion offers it here regardless of hating my username or not. :lol

bus driver
06-21-2012, 12:34 PM
i would still continue to post random thoughts in the random thoughts thread and post in the troll forum.

silverblk mystix
06-21-2012, 12:37 PM
i would still continue to post random thoughts in the random thoughts thread and post in the troll forum.

Yes. And one day you would be: Z-12

and on another you would be: R-30

and others would think before responding to your post. How crazy would that be?

cantthinkofanything
06-21-2012, 12:51 PM
Yes. And one day you would be: Z-12

and on another you would be: R-30

and others would think before responding to your post. How crazy would that be?

Seems like I remember someone else who thought people should just be reduced to numbers.

I. Hustle
06-21-2012, 01:07 PM
Everyone would just sign their posts.

-Oneton-

CubanSucks
06-21-2012, 02:09 PM
http://boards.4chan.org/b/

so dumb that there's countless new posts every single second?

Blake
06-21-2012, 02:20 PM
Even if OP signed in as B-17, I would say this idea is lame just the same.

If you are heading into a thread with bias because of who the OP is, then you should check yourself instead of asking the moderators for a crutch.

Blake
06-21-2012, 02:20 PM

If you are heading into a thread with bias because of who the OP is, then you should check yourself instead of asking the moderators for a crutch.

Avante
06-21-2012, 03:17 PM
I go with the flow of a board. Here it's...YOU ARE A TROLL!!!!!!!..so I act accordingly. Other more mature places I act accordingly.

Frank Dux
06-21-2012, 03:25 PM
They won't admit it, but there are several people on here whose worlds would come crashing down...tbh

silverblk mystix
06-21-2012, 03:29 PM

Good point. I would say however that you might just be a little more reasonable than a lot of others in here.

Do you think that a lot of people in here carry a lot of grudges- to put it nicely?

Not asking the moderators for anything it is just hypothetical. I am a nobody in here.

cantthinkofanything
06-21-2012, 03:29 PM
Like put up your dukes?

Do you and RaZon wear matching pink skirts when you log on to post?

silverblk mystix
06-21-2012, 03:30 PM
They won't admit it, but there are several people on here whose worlds would come crashing down...tbh

That makes it pretty interesting psychologically does it not?

Do some people really identify with a persona? A made up one?

Interesting.

johnsmith
06-21-2012, 04:54 PM
http://boards.4chan.org/b/

so dumb that there's countless new posts every single second?

It is possible at times for countless other people to be wrong and for me to be right.

This is one of those times.

mavs>spurs
06-21-2012, 04:57 PM
OP just proving his point in this thread tbh, you all took the bait and responded with a biased answer just because you don't like the OP. Sounds like the OP's experiment was a success tbh.

silverblk mystix
06-21-2012, 05:20 PM
OP just proving his point in this thread tbh, you all took the bait and responded with a biased answer just because you don't like the OP. Sounds like the OP's experiment was a success tbh.

Or it could have just been a sincere question.

mavs>spurs
06-21-2012, 05:33 PM
I've long known that what you've said is true, back when I used to constantly talk shit to other posters i could stop for a minute to make a serious comment and everyone would try to shit on it, go log into a troll nobody knows and say the same thing and get totally opposite reactions it was hilarious :lol

silverblk mystix
06-21-2012, 05:40 PM
I've long known that what you've said is true, back when I used to constantly talk shit to other posters i could stop for a minute to make a serious comment and everyone would try to shit on it, go log into a troll nobody knows and say the same thing and get totally opposite reactions it was hilarious :lol

Valuable input here.

Are you telling me that-right now- there are probably some posters in here who hate my guts so much --that they would rather be boiled in oil than to respond to one of my threads?

Incredible. :lol

mavs>spurs
06-21-2012, 05:43 PM
yeah tbh the cooling down period if you want to start being nice to other posters is a couple of months, after that they forget about the past and become neutral again

ploto
06-21-2012, 06:02 PM
I think that people who spend alot of time here would still become recognizable due to their writing styles.

Clipper Nation
06-21-2012, 06:03 PM
My swag would still shine through the anonymity, tbh...

silverblk mystix
06-21-2012, 06:31 PM
I think that people who spend alot of time here would still become recognizable due to their writing styles.

I am sure ....someone...

could change...

their style....if they....

really, really wanted to....

tbh...

plus---they would always have a different number....

SA210
06-22-2012, 12:23 AM
Great thread, tbh. :tu

Avante
06-22-2012, 05:37 AM
I started doing this messageboard trip around 1998 or so. Been a ton of places, this particular board has the worst case of Trollitist I've ever seen, you guys take it to a whole "unique" level.

I was asked by a few posters here to do that RaZon bit, I told them no. I wanted to just post like everyone else. Then I started reading the threads here and all this ridiculous...fuck your mama, YOU TROLL YOU!!!!!, that's when I decided to say fuck it.

So many of you have no matters/class that's why I do what I do, try being cool, considerate and watch what happens. If you try to talk about one of your passions you read, "bullshit, you blah blah blah". A new poster won't read..."hey, welcome aboard", they will read something stupid, something about troling or their mother.

Up the fucking bar around here, damn! If a guy says ..."I fucked your mama"..here he should be gone/banned. As long as shit like that is cool that sends what message? Oh but worry about trolling:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

I'm guessing the average age here is....hmmm?...22ish? That would explain the immaturity the...A TROLL YIKES! the filty talk and the overall...duh???

Be respectful, act like you have some class. You people do know I'm fucking with all of you...right? Yep, by design:lobt2:

Why? Because you ask for it, you don't want to be cool or respectful, so why not treat you like you act?

When I'm other places I respect the people there because they respect me, the kids who have to talk about family don't last long, those who constantly complain are ignored.

Starting right now I will do ll I can to rise above the bullshit we see here, not sure how that can be done but I am pretty creative and do love a challenge. But will you people let it happen....of course not.

redzero
06-22-2012, 07:59 AM
I was asked by a few posters here to do that RaZon bit, I told them no. I wanted to just post like everyone else. Then I started reading the threads here and all this ridiculous...fuck your mama, YOU TROLL YOU!!!!!, that's when I decided to say fuck it.

lol changing your story

Avante
06-22-2012, 08:03 AM
lol changing your story

Not at all just telling the complete story. After winning the troll contest I was asked to bring that troll to a place deathly afraid of trolls, I didn't want to play that, said I'd think about it. Came over and saw how things were with all this silly ..A TROLL YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also saw all the shit like you are doing and have done, bug bug bug...so then I thought...ok cool..RaZon

redzero
06-22-2012, 08:15 AM
lol completely inconsistent story

Avante
06-22-2012, 09:06 AM
lol completely inconsistent story

You've actually kept up with it that closely?

:hat

redzero
06-22-2012, 09:12 AM
I don't have to keep up with it that closely. You have repeatedly claimed that you came here to troll, but now you are claiming that you didn't come here initially to troll.

You can't keep your lies straight.

Avante
06-22-2012, 09:20 AM
I don't have to keep up with it that closely. You have repeatedly claimed that you came here to troll, but now you are claiming that you didn't come here initially to troll.

You can't keep your lies straight.

I'll go real slow...

I knew nothing about this place, after a troll contest I was told about a place (by some posters here) where everyone is always accusing everyone of being a troll. RaZon would be funny, why not play that up there as a lark.

Now think?

I would never have known about this place if not for RaZon. Like I said I wasn't sure that's what I wanted to do. I never posted before I decided to go ahead with RaZon.

Let me guess......huh?????

Aren't you get a tad bit bored with this trip by now, I sure in the fuck am.

redzero
06-22-2012, 09:24 AM
:lol making up a trolling contest
:lol entering fake trolling contest then refusing to troll when you won
:lol constantly claims that this forum is not serious but tries to have serious discussions anyway.

Avante
06-22-2012, 09:27 AM
:lol making up a trolling contest
:lol entering fake trolling contest then refusing to troll when you won
:lol constantly claims that this forum is not serious but tries to have serious discussions anyway.

And that like the music is the beauty of it all. All very true and hopeing to find some serious conversation here.

You appear dead serious about everything so there is hope.

I'm pretty creative but...a troll contest....no way I'd think of that.

redzero
06-22-2012, 09:30 AM
:lol Why waste months on one forum trying to have a serious discussion instead of just posting somewhere else (e.g., like the forum that you came here from)?

Your story makes zero sense at all, which is why you won't explain your deeply flawed logic.

Avante
06-22-2012, 09:36 AM
:lol Why waste months on one forum trying to have a serious discussion instead of just posting somewhere else (e.g., like the forum that you came here from)?

Your story makes zero sense at all, which is why you won't explain your deeply flawed logic.

Who here can talk about...

Will Jamaica finally run that elusive sub37.00?

Will football hurt Marvin Braceys sprint career at FSU?

Can USC beat Oregon twice?

How can anything think Will Weldon and Casey Bill Weldon were one and the same?

Well?

I post on a lot of boards. Each has it's own thing.

Clipper Nation
06-22-2012, 09:38 AM
You already admitted the contest and the other forum were fake, B... can't go back on your lies now tbh...

redzero
06-22-2012, 09:42 AM
I'll rephrase the question because you are too stupid to answer it as presently posed:

You have a choice between eating at a good restauraunt or a terrible one. Would it make more sense to eat at the good restauraunt or go to the terrible one and constantly complain about the service and the food? Answer truthfully, please.

Avante
06-22-2012, 09:45 AM
You already admitted the contest and the other forum were fake, B... can't go back on your lies now tbh...

Where?

Avante
06-22-2012, 09:51 AM
I'll rephrase the question because you are too stupid to answer it as presently posed:

You have a choice between eating at a good restauraunt or a terrible one. Would it make more sense to eat at the good restauraunt or go to the terrible one and constantly complain about the service and the food? Answer truthfully, please.

Hmmm?

I've been eating at that same restaurant for years, I know the owner, I know the chefs and all the waitresses. They are all very nice and cool. They treat me like a king.

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I go looking for some excitement, I end up in a shit kicker bar/restaurant with a juke box and an old pool table, all the customers assorted riff raff but funny. The food is eatable, they play that old country on the box and I have to fight my way out of there once in awhile.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

redzero
06-22-2012, 09:53 AM
Stop changing the question. You go to a restauraunt that you genuinely believe to be bad, not a fun one.

Bynumite
06-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Of course the prison guard wants to number ST members, he probably already asked for moderation powers too.

He's clearly spending way too much time checking convict assholes.

Avante
06-22-2012, 10:01 AM
Stop changing the question. You go to a restauraunt that you genuinely believe to be bad, not a fun one.

Do you play video games?

What happens to the ones you master? Yep, they become dust collectors....right? You play the ones that you haven't mastered, the ones that are still a challenge...right?

Ok man, this really is starting to bore the fuck out of me...ok? I can't believe anyone could possibly get as wrapped up in this as you obviously did. I am dead serious when I say.......DUDE, YOU WERE TOTALLY COMPLETERLY 100% TrOLLED FAR BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF MORTAL MAN.

Now, this is what you are going to do if you plan on talking to me so pay attention. I'm done with RaZon..ok? You understand that? I'm bored with it and how you can't be is incredible. I'm moving on...got it...good!

redzero
06-22-2012, 10:06 AM
I'm not talking about RaZon; I'm talking about your logical inconsistencies.

:lol too afraid to answer a simple question.
:lol bitching about there being no serious discussion on a forum nobody forces you to post on
:lol would rather complain instead of just posting somewhere else

Clipper Nation
06-22-2012, 10:09 AM
Where?
Too easy, B...

So I'm wrong? How about you link to that forum where they were coming up with the RaZon persona?

That wouldn't be cool, it's not a forum for kids.

I sure in the hell can post a link, can you? Something that simple has you totally fucked up.

Nope, punk kids I brought in...no way!

So there was no "contest", then... you're just an idiot. :lol

An idiot is thinking I'm sending some moron like you to another board to do your...duh!...bit. And to have friends know I sent you.

Like I'd actually post there even if it existed somewhere other than your addled mind, tbh... :lmao

Yep, just a bullshit story. Couldn't fool you.

Avante
06-22-2012, 10:29 AM
I'm not talking about RaZon; I'm talking about your logical inconsistencies.

:lol too afraid to answer a simple question.
:lol bitching about there being no serious discussion on a forum nobody forces you to post on
:lol would rather complain instead of just posting somewhere else

I'm done complaining slick, I'm prepared to deal with whatever comes my way.

Avante
06-22-2012, 10:31 AM
Too easy, B...

Dude, dude, dude...hahahaha!!!!!

Somebody fill junior in on what sarcasm is....ok:rolleyes

Clipper Nation
06-22-2012, 10:34 AM
:lol Sarcasm excuse
:lol Known liar
:lol Exposed

Avante
06-22-2012, 10:36 AM
:lol Sarcasm excuse
:lol Known liar
:lol Exposed

Prove one lie? Go ahead, that is a challenge.

Clipper Nation
06-22-2012, 10:37 AM
:lol Already proven

silverblk mystix
06-22-2012, 10:39 AM
Of course the prison guard wants to number ST members, he probably already asked for moderation powers too.

He's clearly spending way too much time checking convict assholes.

How confused would you be if you weren't sure who you were trying to insult?

That would be interesting.

If you had to actually talk/debate/discuss respectfully, how long would you stay here?

I'd guess -not very long.

The way you spoke about me in the third person there, really screams insecurity- you really, really hope someone can come to your aid.

Why are you so afraid to address me directly and speak with the same respect you would like to be spoken to?

These questions seem to be a lot more important than who or why Razon is here.

Avante
06-22-2012, 10:42 AM
:lol Already proven

Bullshit!

Blake
06-22-2012, 10:55 AM

I bet you still have me on ignore.

silverblk mystix
06-22-2012, 04:25 PM

Certain posters avoiding it at all costs.
:lmao

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 12:24 PM
Very interesting if you were paying attention this morning...

I owned Manny is Gay (again) and he got butthurt (again) and within 3 minutes (check the thread is CD / CF the same person?)

everyone on Manny's "friends"
list rushed in to "rescue" him...:lmao:lmao:lmao

Word to the wise in here...before you try to reason with anyone in here....check their "friends" list in here...

It won't matter who is wrong ( regarding the topic) and who is right...all that matters is which member of the "breakfast club" you go against.

Welcome to High School kids!!!!!

(mavs > spurs...you were absolutely correct...:toast )

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 12:42 PM
Are you going to whine about this in every thread?

Blake
06-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Word to the wise in here...before you try to reason with anyone in here....check their "friends" list in here...

SA210 is on my friends list and he has me on ignore, tbh.

Blake
06-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Are you going to whine about this in every thread?

Hey, he's trying hard to ignore the insults and avoid conflicts.

Reck
06-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Hey OP here's a serious question for you...

Why does everyone here dislike you so much?

It seems every thread and posts you make people are all over you.

That tells me the problem is not with them but with you.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Working perfectly...the entire breakfast club is swooping in trying to do "damage control."

Jerking those chains...

Reck
06-25-2012, 03:39 PM
Damage control?

Blake
06-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Working perfectly...the entire breakfast club is swooping in trying to do "damage control."

Jerking those chains...

So is this a serious thread or not?

Make up your mind, tbh.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 04:40 PM
Whatever, it's clear he is not constantly thinking about us and is in no way butthurt about what we have posted.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Whatever, it's clear he is not constantly thinking about us and is in no way butthurt about what we have posted.

Relax troops,

You responded admirably to Manny is Gay's distressed call...it was never against you, Blake,Funt,Shadowflames,et al...

Nice job. Take a break now.

No need to come in here and fight someone else's battle.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 04:44 PM
GayAnd you're accusing others of being juvenile.

No, none of this got to you at all....

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 05:22 PM
And you're accusing others of being juvenile.

No, none of this got to you at all....

Do I have to spell it out for you?

Chump: This does not concern you. I have nothing against you personally. It was against Manny is Gay. I exposed your little clique. You confirmed by running in here and trying to attack me. I never had anything against you.

Blake: Same

Funt: Same

Shadowflames: Same

Quit trying to gang up on people and worry about your own shit.

Can it be put any clearer?

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 05:24 PM

Chump: This does not concern you. I have nothing against you personally. It was against Manny is Gay. I exposed your little clique. You confirmed by running in here and trying to attack me. I never had anything against you.

Can it be put any clearer?Yes, you clearly contradicted yourself.

lol e-martyr

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 05:33 PM
:lmao What the hell?

This meltdown is getting fairly epic.

MannyIsGod

Reck
Black helicopters!!!

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 05:39 PM
So Manny,

How'd you like those songs?

rascal
06-25-2012, 05:40 PM
Hey OP here's a serious question for you...

Why does everyone here dislike you so much?

It seems every thread and posts you make people are all over you.

That tells me the problem is not with them but with you.

Not necessarily. This place is full of followers, like sheep.

rascal
06-25-2012, 05:43 PM
To answer the OP ?

This place would become boring if everyday everyone had a changed name. One of the charms of the site is the personalities that develop in their postings.

Blake
06-25-2012, 05:43 PM
Exposed!

Damn!

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 05:44 PM
Not necessarily. This place is full of followers, like sheep.

I am sure glad that some others are starting to see the little sheeple game going on.

Just look at this thread and look at the names that are trying their damndest to start up shit with me----AFTER---

I already told most of them that I have NO PROBLEM WITH THEM INDIVIDUALLY!!!!

Keep exposing your little clique.

Other posters will begin to understand it.

(Avante---pay attention---you seem to run into the same issues everyday with sheeple ...:lmao )

Blake
06-25-2012, 05:45 PM

It's getting fairly routine

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 05:46 PM
To answer the OP ?

This place would become boring if everyday everyone had a changed name. One of the charms of the site is the personalities that develop in their postings.

Well I agree...my point was that there would be some bad (like you just mentioned) ...

and some good (like all these sheeple would not know who to gang up on...until they hurriedly emailed each other to get their daily usernames exchanged...:lmao

Thanks.

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 05:47 PM
:lol trying their damnedest.

Just because people get in your head doesn't mean that other people are putting any more effort than typing out one sentence to fuck with you.

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 05:47 PM
It's getting fairly routine

True, our club has really fucked him up.

Thanks for the Troll Support, BTW.

Reck
06-25-2012, 05:52 PM
I am sure glad that some others are starting to see the little sheeple game going on.

Just look at this thread and look at the names that are trying their damndest to start up shit with me----AFTER---

I already told most of them that I have NO PROBLEM WITH THEM INDIVIDUALLY!!!!

Keep exposing your little clique.

Other posters will begin to understand it.

(Avante---pay attention---you seem to run into the same issues everyday with sheeple ...:lmao )

Dude I have no issues with you at all.

It is you who cooked up this fantasy about people trying to start trouble with you and somehow you lumped me in this group.

Like I said, you are paranoid. You seem to think you're important here.

I assure you, no one cares about you let alone think about you as you seem to think we do.

Maybe start making quality threads and not be a douchebag and you'll probably see people not be so hostile toward you.

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 06:00 PM
Just sent out a PM about our next meet, club members. I remind you be prepred to have the secret password and secret handshake ready or you will not be let into the tree house.

Thanks.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 06:00 PM
It's too late for that kind of thing the OP suggest. People are recognizable.

sbm is free to TRO/Avante himself and see how it goes.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 06:04 PM
For the record, sbm has no problems with the people he argues with routinely calls names and by whom he whines about being persecuted.

Nope -- no problem at all.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 06:05 PM
True, our club has really fucked him up.

Thanks for the Troll Support, BTW.

Our club, that's rich!

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 06:06 PM
Our club, that's rich!You just called it our club.

You're so thoroughly trolled, your scoffing your own idea.

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 06:10 PM
Our club, that's rich!

:lmao x 3049340934039

Reck
06-25-2012, 06:17 PM
You just called it our club.

You're so thoroughly trolled, your scoffing your own idea.

Not the first time he stepped in one of his own brilliant and well thought out posts either.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 06:26 PM
Hey Manny,

would you like some free guitar lessons?

Edumacating biatches

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 06:27 PM
...cue in OTHER posters responding to that...in...5...4...3...:lmao

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 06:29 PM
I guess trying to ignore your self-pwnage is the only option.

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 06:29 PM
I would like lessons on how to be a deep middle aged hipster that is so successful at music he works his prison guard side job as a hobby, TBH.

Reck
06-25-2012, 06:31 PM
...cue in OTHER posters responding to that...in...5...4...3...:lmao

Shocking....

specially when you posed a question. How much mind fucked have you been today? :lol

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Seriously though, I don't think I've ever mind fucked anyone so bad they were still brooding over it 2 years later. :lol I doubt Jekka thinks of me as much as this guy has over the past 2 years. YEARS.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 06:35 PM
I would like lessons on how to be a deep middle aged hipster that is so successful at music he works his prison guard side job as a hobby, TBH.

You got it backwards;

I write brilliant material and play gigs professionally on the side...

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 06:37 PM
You got it backwards;

I write brilliant material and play gigs professionally on the side...

Its hard to slip the sarcasm past you. No really. You're too sharp.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 06:42 PM

I give you one thing...you do have some ass kissing sheeple on your side...

It has to be startling to you that I can do something brilliantly that you never dreamed of accomplishing...and it is just a hobby for me...

Tell Jekka thanks for listening and thanks for the compliments.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Don't get your panties twisted...the last part was just a joke...

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 06:46 PM
Oh I'm glad you clarified it was a joke. I was almost angry enough to bottle it up and scheme for 2 years on how to subject you to amazingly brutal internet message board humiliation and then declare victory with numerous emoticons.

Almost.

In all honesty you do amaze me. Probably not in the way you think though.

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 06:48 PM
But yes, I agree that I've never really dreamed about being a middle aged hipster prison guard and that you do that quite well. :tu

Blake
06-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Between the Manny krew and the polly anna poppers, I don't know how I have time for coming up with a serious thread.

Like this one.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 07:28 PM
I am still defending something that didn't even involve me.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 07:29 PM
But yes, I agree that I've never really dreamed about being a middle aged hipster prison guard and that you do that quite well. :tu

I know now you will think twice before fuckin' with me.

pwned

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 07:35 PM
Oh shit now you got jokes.

:lmao x 304349034903

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm bored with you already.

Let me know if you want those lessons btw :lmao

CuckingFunt
06-25-2012, 10:32 PM
Very interesting if you were paying attention this morning...

I owned Manny is Gay (again) and he got butthurt (again) and within 3 minutes (check the thread is CD / CF the same person?)

everyone on Manny's "friends"
list rushed in to "rescue" him...:lmao:lmao:lmao

It won't matter who is wrong ( regarding the topic) and who is right...all that matters is which member of the "breakfast club" you go against.

Welcome to High School kids!!!!!

(mavs > spurs...you were absolutely correct...:toast )

For the record, the only reason I have a friends list is because people have sent me requests and I accept them in order to clear my... notification... thingy. I don't even pay attention to who is on it. Pretty sure most of my "friends" haven't posted here regularly in years, though.

CuckingFunt
06-25-2012, 10:35 PM

Can it be put any clearer?

I'm pretty sure I've disagreed with everyone on that list at some point over the years. And have voiced it.

Maybe not Chump.

I don't have the energy to be that meta.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2012, 01:42 AM
SBM's meltdown has been one of the more entertaining ones in quite a while.

Blake
06-26-2012, 08:29 AM
I've exposed the secret club!

johnsmith
06-26-2012, 12:02 PM
Holy shit. I don't post for a couple days, come back in, and SBM and Avante have somehow gotten more ridiculous.