PDA

View Full Version : I Love You Guys!!!!!!

duncan2k5
06-24-2005, 12:29 AM
I love all you guys man. you all are like my falily. you have no idea how happy i am now. we been through so much ups and downs together this season. all the doubters, all the demons, all gone. we been through it together. i know im not in SA right now, but when we won the first ppl i though of was you guys. i love you all man. i know some of you are out being belligerent now :drunk but you deserve it. i prayed to God that we would win and he pulled us through. man i cant wait for timmy to come home. this place is gonna go wild.

ONE TEAM

ONE GOAL

ONE FAMILY

Love you guys. the war is over. :elephant

Manu20
06-24-2005, 12:31 AM
Spurs 2005 Champs :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

Sense
06-24-2005, 12:31 AM
Let's enjoy this one guys..

MI21
06-24-2005, 12:59 AM
Posting on a Forum with so many other hardcore fans (except TPark) really makes victory all the more sweeter, espeically when you are overseas and there is nobody else to celebrate with.

This place owns.

Nikos
06-24-2005, 01:00 AM
Yeah I am basically overseas myself MI21 in CT, doubtful I will ever meet up with GW and rascal. Although GW might be cool now that the Spurs won.

:lol

Figures rascal's prediction was right. He said Spurs in 7. :lol

slayermin
06-24-2005, 01:14 AM
Actually, we know exactly how you feel, St. Croix Boy. Tonight was freaking incredible.

I gotta give props to Baseline Bum who told me after we lost game six, that we were taking game seven.

I felt better about the game but I wasn't absolutley sure until the clock hit 0:00. Base kept me strong, when my faith got weak.

MI21
06-24-2005, 01:17 AM
Yeah I am basically overseas myself MI21 in CT, doubtful I will ever meet up with GW and rascal. Although GW might be cool now that the Spurs won.

Figures rascal's prediction was right. He said Spurs in 7.

Didn't you see GW's thread, it was all full of praise and stuff :lol

As for rascal, you know some where he is depressed about this result.

Nikos
06-24-2005, 01:18 AM
Didn't you see GW's thread, it was all full of praise and stuff :lol

As for rascal, you know some where he is depressed about this result.

No, he is not upset because he predicted it. Not for any other reason. :lol

Nikos
06-24-2005, 01:19 AM
BTW MI21 where was the Sjax avatar for good luck you promised? :lol

MI21
06-24-2005, 01:22 AM
:lol

I couldn't find the same photo :(

timvp
06-24-2005, 06:34 AM
I love all you guys man. you all are like my falily. you have no idea how happy i am now. we been through so much ups and downs together this season. all the doubters, all the demons, all gone. we been through it together. i know im not in SA right now, but when we won the first ppl i though of was you guys. i love you all man. i know some of you are out being belligerent now :drunk but you deserve it. i prayed to God that we would win and he pulled us through. man i cant wait for timmy to come home. this place is gonna go wild.

ONE TEAM

ONE GOAL

ONE FAMILY

Love you guys. the war is over. :elephant

:tu

Represent us there in the island.

:smokin

boutons
06-24-2005, 06:45 AM
So how is Holy Cross reacting to their 3rd NBA Championship??

Do you have any pics of the newspaper headlines? pics of the celebrations?