View Full Version : thunder law of averages caught up with them

ducks
06-21-2012, 10:49 PM
they shot to well against the spurs and cooled off
if thunder shot what they did against the heat
thunder would have been swepted

monosylab1k
06-21-2012, 10:53 PM
i'm convinced. ducks is the greatest trolljob in internet history. No adult with the mental capacity to post on a sports forum legitimately thinks "swepted" is a fucking word.

midnightpulp
06-21-2012, 10:57 PM
i'm convinced. ducks is the greatest trolljob in internet history. No adult with the mental capacity to post on a sports forum legitimately thinks "swepted" is a fucking word.

I love the glorious bastard. He also wrote "depth" as "debth." Just imagine ducks saying that in his voice, a voice that no doubt sounds like the cartoon character Droopy's.

The Weiner
06-21-2012, 10:58 PM

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahaha

Kai
06-21-2012, 11:37 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DMX7
06-21-2012, 11:43 PM

You don't need any mental capacity to post on a sports forum.

Latarian Milton
06-21-2012, 11:47 PM
you don't get paid being a grammar policeman, do you?

crc21209
06-22-2012, 03:16 AM
You live and die by the jumpshot. The Thunder were bound to start missing their jumpshots, and look what happened....

Jacob1983
06-22-2012, 03:27 AM
Spurs were better

tenbeersbold
06-22-2012, 04:16 AM
Nah,the refs luv Lebron more than OKC,Thunder dont get them BS phantom calls that lead to a foul shot party they can't start them runs and stall the other teams momentum as we saw so eloquently in the WCF.TBH it was funny seeing OKC get served the same dish that got them to the Finals ,sad though realizing SA aint got no super-duper star that's gonna get that Stern magic dust sprinkled on 'em which makes competing for a 'ship an almost impossible goal oh well at least SA plays the game the RIGHT way w/o any Stern super-star drama/crapola, iso /hero-ball unfortunately thats whats gonna guarantee we don't win a title as well