PDA

View Full Version : The real Finals MVP

AussieFanKurt
06-22-2012, 03:54 AM
Is Russell Chuckbrick. Harlem says Durant choked. It was Westbrick putting up an exorbitant amount of ridiculous shots each game that helped Miami win. Obviously Heat played the best but if OKC ever win a ring with Westbrook at the point, I'll happily be pinked. He thinks he doesn't have to change and Brooks doesn't think so.

Kai
06-22-2012, 03:57 AM
tbh I think Westbrook helped his team more than Harden and Durant, at least for the last couple games. Durant really let me down after the first 2 games. His defense isn't going to cut it either. LeBron is still in another stratosphere.

LkrFan
06-22-2012, 04:32 AM
Agreed. Chucky shit the bed real good. I don't blame KD at all. LBJ is just a better player. But Chucky blows.

smaka
06-22-2012, 04:50 AM
Harden IMO. Couldn't make a shot + flopping all over the floor.

racm
06-22-2012, 05:31 AM
Can't blame OKC if the Heat got in their heads tbh

Durant was tentative, Westbrook had a stat-line similar to Kobe's line in 2010 Game 7 (but he didn't have Gasol and Artest to bail him out) and Harden was John Starks-worthy.

TBH if the Thunder want to have a real chance Durant should move to PF full time, gain some muscle and develop a post move. LeBron didn't have a post move last season and look where he is now. Westbrook should also move to SG but be retained as the second option and ball-handler.

Trade Perkins for a real point and they're set for a Buffalo Bills-like run.

tlongII
06-22-2012, 05:32 AM
David Stern tbh.

Latarian Milton
06-22-2012, 05:33 AM
tbh I think Westbrook helped his team more than Harden and Durant, at least for the last couple games. Durant really let me down after the first 2 games. His defense isn't going to cut it either. LeBron is still in another stratosphere.

and that's why you are a Rockets fan i think tbh

Clipper Nation
06-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Harden and Durant choked tbh.... Westbrick kind of choked, but at least he made shots (unlike Harden) and was aggressive in demanding the ball (unlike Durant)....

jacobdrj
06-22-2012, 10:03 AM
Westbrook is just this year's:

Iverson/Francis/Marburry/Starks

Take your pick...

HarlemHeat37
06-22-2012, 10:27 AM
:lol:lol AussieFanKurt is lucky I'm not bumping his previous posts..his takes were embarrassing, predicting the Heat would get destroyed by OKC..

:lol terrible poster