PDA

View Full Version : The NFL really does need to......

Avante
06-22-2012, 07:58 AM
....do something about how their contracts/working conditions are handled. When I worked (retired) if I had of just sat down and said fuck it. I'd got fired. Isn't the NFL actually just a job? Maybe they need to drop "individual" contracts. Do something, anything to stop players from getting greed-itist. You sign a contract you man up and accept the terms "you" signed for. After the contract is up, ok cool now bargain.

These prima donna's need to work that graveyard shift for 12 bucks an hour for a few months, might put things in perspective.

I don't wanna hear about..."but their careers could end at anytime pro football is dangerous". So what, they make plenty of $$$$$$$$. Far more than dad ever did. They also don't have to play a dangerous sport like pro football, go find another job.

Magua
06-22-2012, 12:58 PM
...ban gay sex in Candlestick Park.

Avante
06-27-2012, 02:01 AM
...ban gay sex in Candlestick Park.

That is always so stupid. How many Niners are from San Francisco?

Halberto
06-27-2012, 06:18 AM
You really need to stop making dumb threads. 7 out of the last 15 most recent threads are from you (RaZon). Stop.

Avante
06-28-2012, 12:36 AM
You really need to stop making dumb threads. 7 out of the last 15 most recent threads are from you (RaZon). Stop.

Look dumbass, all I ever see you do is wimper around why is that? Don't read my threads...ok? Put me on ignore...please. I'll do what I want, which isn't wahwahwah that would be you.

Can you even talk football?