PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations San Antonio

FlyMonk321
06-24-2005, 12:52 AM
Your guys had it, ours did not. Congratulations on an incredible series. If all goes to plan we'll be seeing you again next year at the same time. Hopefully at our place this time.

-A Rabid Pistons Fan

MadDog73
06-24-2005, 12:54 AM
thanks, dude. Hope Larry's health is OK, and he decides to stay with ya'll. This could be the beginning of a great rivalry.

NeoConIV
06-24-2005, 12:59 AM
Pistons are so damn solid. Game 7, on the road, Big Ben goes for three dunks in a row... I was like oooooooh shit. Props to the Pistons, awesome season, look forward to watching them go off in the easy...again

FlyMonk321
06-24-2005, 01:08 AM
to MadDog73, personally I think we'll be fine whether or not Larry is here next year. It's my opinion that this would be his perfect exit year in terms of the Pistons franchise. Chances are that if he leaves, we end up with Nate McMillan on the bench for next year. A slight downgrade, but it's hard to ask for anyone better to replace Larry.

to NeoConIV: The east can't be called the easy anymore. With young teams like the Bulls and Wizards starting to learn how to play together, an Indiana team at full strength, all the preferential treatment bestowed upon the Shaq/Wade Heat, and my sleeper for the east an extremely talented Celtics team the east will not be a gimmie for the Pistons. We absolutely need to develop our bench next year, whether that means giving players we already have more playing time or aqquiring new guys something has to be done.

P.S. I've always loved David Robinson, my favorite non-Piston ever to play the game. He exuded so much class and charisma, it's good to see that it got passed down to the next generation in Duncan.

mattyc
06-24-2005, 01:10 AM
Props.