PDA

View Full Version : The Rock

Avante
06-22-2012, 11:47 AM
Back in the 60's Rocky Johnson and Prince Peter Maivia were pro rasslers. Both kinda big in the biz, not to be confused with Bruno or the "Nature Boy" but big. Rocky would marry the daughter of Maivia. They had a son they named Dwayne. Yep, The Rock as we know him in the rasslin' and movie world. He was also a football player for the Miamia Hurricanes back when they were good.

He was a huge star in the rasslin' biz (still is), he had the most important incredient in that weird world, he could talk or sell his character. Yes he also had the look.

As an actor I think he's great, he is very believable. He sells it there also. Would he be the top "action" "hero" "badass" actor out there today in the movie industy? As we know he can do his own stunts. Anyone not like the guy?

Rocky Johnson

8z_Fh7w0vTY (http://8z_Fh7w0vTY)

Story goes he started out as a boxer, actually sparred with Cassius Clay (Muhhamad Ali), I don't know if that was fact or just the rasslin' biz talking.

TE
06-22-2012, 11:55 AM
Rick was/is a shitty actor in movies. However, the guy could really do work on the mic in his WWE days.

Avante
06-22-2012, 12:00 PM
Rick was/is a shitty actor in movies. However, the guy could really do work on the mic in his WWE days.

Have you seen "Walking Tall" and "Gridiron Gang"..? Yep, he sucked in "Scorpian King" but he was just starting out.

Fantastic mic skills.

TE
06-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Have you seen "Walking Tall" and "Gridiron Gang"..? Yep, he sucked in "Scorpian King" but he was just starting out.

Fantastic mic skills.

He was decent in gridiron gang but wasn't as great in Walking Tall, IMO.

Venti Quattro
06-22-2012, 01:20 PM
http://greenobles.com/data_images/dwayne-the-rock-johnson/dwayne-the-rock-johnson-01.jpg

Spurfect21
06-22-2012, 01:37 PM
If you don't like the rock take your computer/tablet/phone turn that som'bitch sideways, lube it up, and stick it strait up your roody poo candy ass!

He's a good actor...won't win an Oscar, but he's entertaining and if put in the right role very believable. Most of his movies are under rated. The Rundown was hilarious and Faster had a trailer that made it look like a B movie but he was a beast in that one too.

Reck
06-22-2012, 02:04 PM
The Rock was my dude when I used to watch wrestling.

I do like some of his movies but he's never going to be hollywood big shot. Get it out of your head RaZon.

Avante
06-23-2012, 06:50 PM
The Rock was my dude when I used to watch wrestling.

I do like some of his movies but he's never going to be hollywood big shot. Get it out of your head RaZon.

What turned you off to the rasslin'?

He doesn't have to be a Hollywood big shot.

http://www.comic-covers.com/Marvel/MarvelK-Mar/Marvel-Classics-Comics/images/classc30.jpg (http://www.comic-covers.com/Marvel/MarvelK-Mar/Marvel-Classics-Comics/imagepages/image31.html)

Reck
06-23-2012, 07:33 PM
I grew up.

Watching wrestling in your late 20s is not exactly a positive.

ChumpDumper
06-23-2012, 07:34 PM
A wrestling thread?

Turns out Razon is just fine with homosexuality.

Avante
06-23-2012, 07:40 PM
I grew up.

Watching wrestling in your late 20s is not exactly a positive.

That could be said about a lot of things. Once you get more into the politics involved it's still pretty interesting. If you are 15 and still think it's real, not good.

Pro wrestling having one of the truly colorful histories.

About as big as it got in the early 60's.

Cfxzd7JCTCo (http://Cfxzd7JCTCo)

Avante
06-23-2012, 07:45 PM
A wrestling thread?

Turns out Razon is just fine with homosexuality.

I'm not "oh my god!" about it. Would prefer a world without it however.

Vince McMahon did fuck things up, the rasslin' world was far better without him.

If we looked at the all time top 10 only Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair would be there as far as post 1970 rasslers go.

ChumpDumper
06-23-2012, 07:48 PM
I'm not "oh my god!" about it. Would prefer a world without it however.There would be no pro wrestling without it.

Avante
06-23-2012, 07:52 PM
There would be no pro wrestling without it.

Your..."I'm stupid"..bit is very convincing.

Go ahead give me the names of those gay rasslers. We had Pat Patterson and.....

ChumpDumper
06-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Your..."I'm stupid"..bit is very convincing.

Go ahead give me the names of those gay rasslers. We had Pat Patterson and.....I'm not talking about the wrestlers.

I'm talking about their fans.

Avante
06-24-2012, 10:40 AM
I'm not talking about the wrestlers.

I'm talking about their fans.

Have you ever been to the rasslin' matches, let me guess....nope! You see gay activity on TV? Probably not, so as usual you are once again talking out your ass.

Prove your point. Oh yeah there is no point, just stupid bullshit.

Avante
06-24-2012, 11:08 AM
yeah chumpdumper most of the gay ones are at MMA matches, tbh imho

Chumpdumper is another one of those who says stupid shit in hiding.

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 11:47 AM
Who's hiding?

You're the one who changed his screen name after multiple failures.

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Have you ever been to the rasslin' matches, let me guess....nope! You see gay activity on TV? Probably not, so as usual you are once again talking out your ass.

Prove your point.You're doing it for me, princess.

Avante
06-24-2012, 11:53 AM
You're doing it for me, princess.

That was so lame:rolleyes

In Sept we'll be married 30 years. Have a son and a daughter.

Dude, please save the junior high bullshit for those more on your level, ok? It will work on them.

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 12:09 PM
That was so lame:rolleyes

In Sept we'll be married 30 years. Have a son and a daughter.Beard.

Dude, please save the junior high bullshit for those more on your level, ok? It will work on them.The best part is you don't even realize how well it is working on you, cupcake.

Avante
06-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Beard.

The best part is you don't even realize how well it is working on you, cupcake.

Is it really amigo?

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Is it really amigo?You confirm it with every reply.

Avante
06-24-2012, 12:40 PM
You confirm it with every reply.

See where it says...The Rock? Now think stupid.

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 12:41 PM
See where it says...The Rock? Now think stupid.See where you reply to my posts? Now think, stupid.

Avante
06-24-2012, 12:47 PM
See where you reply to my posts? Now think, stupid.

My thread dumbass and here you are. Why does anyone talk to you stupid, yep to poke fun at you. You think anyone really cares what an obvious dummy like you thinks? Dude:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 08:48 PM
My thread dumbass and here you are. Why does anyone talk to you stupid, yep to poke fun at you. You think anyone really cares what an obvious dummy like you thinks? Dude:rolleyesYou obviously do. Don't get pissy about it.

Old Man Kidd
06-24-2012, 09:12 PM
hey chump let's get all naked and oiled up and grab eachothers tee tee's

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 09:15 PM
If you have a boyfriend you can invite RaZon.

silverblk mystix
06-24-2012, 09:22 PM
hey chump let's get all naked and oiled up and grab eachothers tee tee's

:lmao