PDA

View Full Version : congrats to the detroit pistons...

violentkitten
06-24-2005, 12:52 AM
...on a hard fought series. another atypical nba franchise that focuses on team defense, execution and teamwork.

and a big fuck you to piston fan. you are the sorriest bunch of frontrunning bandwagoning bitches i've ever seen. you came in here and ran your mouth and now you are curled up at home in the fetal position wishing that the visions of tim duncan go away. it speaks volumes that kid rock and eminem represent you as well as motherfuckers who throw shit on the court. you are a disgrace and i for one am glad that you are stuck with only the 200.4* title. suck it.

Pistons < Spurs
06-24-2005, 12:53 AM
Thanks!!!!

timvp
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Sense
...on a hard fought series. another atypical nba franchise that focuses on team defense, execution and teamwork.

and a big fuck you to piston fan. you are the sorriest bunch of frontrunning bandwagoning bitches i've ever seen. you came in here and ran your mouth and now you are curled up at home in the fetal position wishing that the visions of tim duncan go away. it speaks volumes that kid rock and eminem represent you as well as motherfuckers who throw shit on the court. you are a disgrace and i for one am glad that you are stuck with only the 200.4* title. suck it.

I'd Agree With SOME of that...

ShoogarBear
06-24-2005, 12:54 AM
another warm fuzzy from the kitty

Experiment2100
06-24-2005, 12:55 AM
great series by Detroit, but you can't fight the odds forever.

combs84
06-24-2005, 12:56 AM
Why?

Experiment2100
06-24-2005, 12:58 AM
Why?

The higher ecponentialy you go the less likely you are to win. Ex. a roulette wheel.

MadDog73
06-24-2005, 01:00 AM
Thanks!!!!

Don't take is personally, Piston>Spurs.

As you know, violent pussy is a bit of a cunt.

:lmao

(ok, I'm drunk, and I'll probably regret that in the morning).

Some Piston fans were some serious jerks though, you have to admit.

But props to you for sticking with it and taking your licks!

combs84
06-24-2005, 01:00 AM
I was speaking to V-Pussy.

Pistons < Spurs
06-24-2005, 01:02 AM
Don't take is personally, Piston>Spurs.

As you know, violent pussy is a bit of a cunt.

:lmao

(ok, I'm drunk, and I'll probably regret that in the morning).

Some Piston fans were some serious jerks though, you have to admit.

But props to you for sticking with it and taking your licks!

LOL it's all good. you all won. you all have the right to talk all the shit you want(until this time next year!). No feelings hurt!