PDA

View Full Version : Someone Just told me I am ugly..IRL

apalisoc_9
06-24-2012, 03:58 AM
:cry

how I managed to get laid these past years is beyond me..Come to think of it, this is the first time someone told me that..and here i thought i was hitting my prime and starting to look good...FCK you bitch..So fcking what..you have pancake ass yourself hoe...

AussieFanKurt
06-24-2012, 04:07 AM
If you've had coitus with women in past few years who gives a fuck if one says you're ugly..

m>s
06-24-2012, 04:59 AM
bitches care more bout the length/width of your dick than how you look tbh

100%duncan
06-24-2012, 06:37 AM
Who cares tbh? If it ain't true ain't no point to be sad

GoodOdor
06-24-2012, 11:00 AM

Tbh lenght/width of your wallet more like it, if you drive a nice BMW and take her to a nice restaurant she's already wet for you before you even get home.

Avante
06-24-2012, 11:48 AM
:cry

how I managed to get laid these past years is beyond me..Come to think of it, this is the first time someone told me that..and here i thought i was hitting my prime and starting to look good...FCK you bitch..So fcking what..you have pancake ass yourself hoe...

By your reaction I think she meant you were an ugly person, having nothing to do with your looks.

FCK you bitch? pancake ass? hoe?

Don't be surprised if you hear it again. Lose the ..I know nothing about women...bullshit and things might be different. Treat women like ladies, that...hoe...bullshit is what dumbass punks play. What shocks me is how you got laid at all. Then again if you are into pancake asses..hmmm?

DMC
06-24-2012, 01:12 PM
If you got to that point, you've gotten over the barrier tbh

DMC
06-24-2012, 01:13 PM
By your reaction I think she meant you were an ugly person, having nothing to do with your looks.

FCK you bitch? pancake ass? hoe?

Don't be surprised if you hear it again. Lose the ..I know nothing about women...bullshit and things might be different. Treat women like ladies, that...hoe...bullshit is what dumbass punks play. What shocks me is how you got laid at all. Then again if you are into pancake asses..hmmm?
Yeah, if he took your advice he could be on here making thread after thread of worthless bullshit because he has no social life.

Frenzy
06-24-2012, 02:19 PM
No everyone will find you good looking dude. Just like not everyone will find you ugly. Thrill of the game.

apalisoc_9
06-24-2012, 07:36 PM
I cant believe i Just posted that shit:lmao. Ignore everything guys...Just another bad day..

silverblk mystix
06-24-2012, 07:41 PM
I cant believe i Just posted that shit:lmao. Ignore everything guys...Just another bad day..

Too late. Since you've gone this far, can you post a picture of your mug---er-- face...so everyone can decide if it is true?

DeadlyDynasty
06-24-2012, 07:44 PM
^
You would ask for a dude's picture.

mavs>spurs
06-24-2012, 07:45 PM
bitches all overrate themselves and are becoming increasingly snobby..they're all raised to think that they are princesses and the most beautiful thing ever and that their pussies are the most sacred thing on earth. just because one bitch thinks shes a certified 10 and all guys not named brad pitt are beneath her doesn't mean shit, fuck her.

every woman in my life who i've ever spent any amount of time talking to or getting to know i could have or did fuck at some point. and no i'm not a player or anything special, you just have to be chill with them and don't act needy. women are really easy if you don't give a fuck too much and don't go for the 9.5's and 10's every time. sure if i were to go up to some random 10 who i have no history or previous chemistry with and tried to hit on her cold turkey i'd get my shit fucked up too. lucky for us guys, it's less about looks and more about your attitude/way you carry yourself and the way you go about trying to fuck them tbh.

silverblk mystix
06-24-2012, 07:49 PM
^

Sorry, didn't mean to leave you out and didn't know you were possessive.

:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
06-24-2012, 07:56 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to leave you out and didn't know you were possessive.

That doesn't make any sense.

mavs>spurs
06-24-2012, 08:17 PM
That doesn't make any sense.

sup dpg :lol

djohn2oo8
06-24-2012, 08:36 PM
http://www.bitchesbecrazy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/dawg.jpg

Reck
06-24-2012, 08:39 PM
^

Dude's creepy. I was joking when I called him a fag all those times here but I'm seriously thinking he leans that way. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
06-24-2012, 08:41 PM
bitches all overrate themselves and are becoming increasingly snobby..they're all raised to think that they are princesses and the most beautiful thing ever and that their pussies are the most sacred thing on earth. just because one bitch thinks shes a certified 10 and all guys not named brad pitt are beneath her doesn't mean shit, fuck her.

every woman in my life who i've ever spent any amount of time talking to or getting to know i could have or did fuck at some point. and no i'm not a player or anything special, you just have to be chill with them and don't act needy. women are really easy if you don't give a fuck too much and don't go for the 9.5's and 10's every time. sure if i were to go up to some random 10 who i have no history or previous chemistry with and tried to hit on her cold turkey i'd get my shit fucked up too. lucky for us guys, it's less about looks and more about your attitude/way you carry yourself and the way you go about trying to fuck them tbh.

at the end of the day its all about quantity>quality

mavs>spurs
06-24-2012, 08:44 PM
^agreed, i'd rather fuck 6's, 7's and 8's all day instead of 9's and 10's who are so high maintenance and annoying. i ain't wastin my time messin with that shit whenever the 6-8's are easy and in abundance.

apalisoc_9
06-24-2012, 08:50 PM

For Sure brah. I was just in a streak and feeling way overconfident about myself..

apalisoc_9
06-24-2012, 08:54 PM
Too late. Since you've gone this far, can you post a picture of your mug---er-- face...so everyone can decide if it is true?

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz18/shikator/Nmat2.jpg

Be Gentle.

silverblk mystix
06-24-2012, 09:04 PM

Be Gentle.

That's cold.

silverblk mystix
06-24-2012, 09:20 PM
Dude's creepy. I was joking when I called him a fag all those times here but I'm seriously thinking he leans that way. :lol

Analyzing your posts, you appear very scared to address me directly without trying to address others to join you or encourage you or support you.

I notice this happens a lot here. Why is everyone afraid to stand on their own?

Just talk to me directly. If you notice and if you bother to read this thread you will see that I never once spoke to you. If you have something to say to me- don't be like the rest of the sheeple here who absolutely cannot talk to someone without asking for support.

I won't hurt you if you are man enough to speak directly to me. Thanks.

Again. I was not ever speaking to you, about you or trying to have other posters agree with me while I spoke about you- because I am a man and I have a pair of ballz.

Reck
06-24-2012, 10:00 PM
Son to be honest I didn't read all that, just part of it.

Got disinterested fast.

Anyway, I tried to get straight answers from you many times before and you always respond with some cop out did not read comment or just blantantly ignore the question. So you might want to re-assert your comment about me being scared to ask you directly.

You're starting to sound more and more like RaZon to me, therefore the need to respond or take you seriously is waning.

Avante
06-24-2012, 10:39 PM
Yeah, if he took your advice he could be on here making thread after thread of worthless bullshit because he has no social life.

So you also see women as hoes/bitches, keep playing that amigo. Hopefully you'll outgrow it.

lefty
06-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Wear this TBH

http://goldiesays.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/diesel-only-the-brave-white-50ml-m.jpg

silverblk mystix
06-24-2012, 11:05 PM
Son to be honest I didn't read all that, just part of it.

Got disinterested fast.

Anyway, I tried to get straight answers from you many times before and you always respond with some cop out did not read comment or just blantantly ignore the question. So you might want to re-assert your comment about me being scared to ask you directly.

You're starting to sound more and more like RaZon to me, therefore the need to respond or take you seriously is waning.

As I told you before- I was not responding to your posts because I had no beef with you and was trying to squash anything before it got out of hand. You seem to have an issue with me though so it is something you should ask yourself.

Do you have a personal issue with me or are you just trying to get back at me because some of your friends are at war with me?

I don't join little cliques and I don't need to rally support and attack people as a group. I already explained that I got a pair so man up and stand on your own.

Good day.

DeadlyDynasty
06-24-2012, 11:15 PM
As I told you before- I was not responding to your posts because I had no beef with you and was trying to squash anything before it got out of hand. You seem to have an issue with me though so it is something you should ask yourself.

Do you have a personal issue with me or are you just trying to get back at me because some of your friends are at war with me?

I don't join little cliques and I don't need to rally support and attack people as a group. I already explained that I got a pair so man up and stand on your own.

Good day.

I think you'd have better luck if you expressed your opinions through the majesty of song, with some fine acoustic guitar in the background. You seemed to win some over in that thread, so stick with what works for you, b.

silverblk mystix
06-24-2012, 11:34 PM
I think you'd have better luck if you expressed your opinions through the majesty of song, with some fine acoustic guitar in the background. You seemed to win some over in that thread, so stick with what works for you, b.

Well, thanks.

If you read what I said- I am trying to avoid any conflict and have gone way out of my way to explain to this poster that I am not interested in his issues.

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 11:38 PM
I am trying to avoid any conflict:lol

silverblk mystix
06-24-2012, 11:40 PM
:lol

I kept a straight face when I said that.

I. Hustle
06-25-2012, 08:54 AM

WTF?! I agree with M>S?!

Trill Clinton
06-25-2012, 09:03 AM
*chuckles*

Slim Charles
06-25-2012, 09:34 AM
WTF kinda dude chuckles?

OP, you've probably been tapping 3's and 4's your whole life and went after a 6. Dudes like you need to stay in your safe zone. Go for a 5 every now and then but past that... leave 'em to the big dogs.

Don't start going after skeezers in the club until about 1:30 - 1:45. That way all the ones that are out of your league should be taken and the ugly ones, that are on your level, will be jealous of the hotter skanks and will be ready to tear your dick off.

I'm just trying to help you out.

Trill Clinton
06-25-2012, 10:59 AM
WTF kinda dude chuckles?

a real nigga

BUMP
06-25-2012, 08:05 PM

ms, droppin http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/hash/f1/5b/f15b591ee62186f0af4a801920c19aa1.pngs par per etc

tlongII
06-25-2012, 08:28 PM

Be Gentle.

That dude's a playa!

Slim Charles
01-17-2013, 01:34 PM
a real nigga

Bitch, you ain't no real nigga. Go pop a squat.