PDA

View Full Version : It's 2001. Caption This

LkrFan
06-24-2012, 09:19 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2mq3v5i.jpg

:downspin:

silverblk mystix
06-24-2012, 09:30 AM
Can you guess which is the Doctor and which is the Rapist?

Koolaid_Man
06-24-2012, 09:34 AM

:downspin:

Lkrfan I appreciate the effort but I've posted all this shit before including the above image...nothing will change their hatred for:

Kobe sitting at the top of the throne with other NBA immortals...this is the 5 ring Club for Leaders....

Kareem, MJ, Magic, Kobe, Russell - no one else is allowed at this time...we may open it up soon for those leaders with 3 rings or more...we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone...:lol

TampaDude
06-24-2012, 09:37 AM
6-24

Clipper Nation
06-24-2012, 10:04 AM
Shaq still carrying Kobrick as usual, tbh.....

Halberto
06-24-2012, 10:09 AM
wheres the FG%?

ohmwrecker
06-24-2012, 10:13 AM
:lol Bynum/Gasol

djohn2oo8
06-24-2012, 11:37 AM
It's 2012. Caption This. :lol

http://i.imgur.com/GjRG2.gif

DMC
06-24-2012, 11:49 AM

Closeout games are easy

pass1st
06-24-2012, 12:23 PM
"Why is Kobe scoring that much when Shaq is shooting near 60%?"

Although he did burn the Spurs that year :lol

baseline bum
06-24-2012, 12:23 PM

Though today's generation of fans know Bryant only as a TOSB, he was once one of the league's 3-4 best guards.

LkrFan
06-24-2012, 04:30 PM

:rollin

LkrFan
06-24-2012, 04:31 PM

Though today's generation of fans know Bryant only as a TOSB, he was once one of the league's 3-4 best guards.

:lol

LkrFan
06-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Lkrfan I appreciate the effort but I've posted all this shit before including the above image...nothing will change their hatred for:

Kobe sitting at the top of the throne with other NBA immortals...this is the 5 ring Club for Leaders....

Kareem, MJ, Magic, Kobe, Russell - no one else is allowed at this time...we may open it up soon for those leaders with 3 rings or more...we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone...:lol

LkrFan
06-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Keep moving the goal post. I've been telling you a-holes that Kobe should have won at least one of Shaq's Finals MVPs. Against Portland and SA, Shaq was often neutered back then. Not Kobe. He was great against all teams. So great you guys tried to put a hit out on him by signing Bruce Lee Bowen. :rollin

"but but but Shaq carried Kobe!" Bullshit he did. Shaq, for as great as he was had a more stacked team in Orlando. Penny in his prime. Horace Grant (who later came to LA to rang). 3-D Scott. Etc. MJ ran his ass out of the EC to pair up with some skinny HS phenom. Then he still couldn't get it done until Kobe's game matured. Then when he was jettisoned, it was Kobe 2, Daddy 1. Overall: Kobe 5, Shaq 4.

Hey Shaq, how Kobe ass taste? :lol

midnightpulp
06-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Lol at living in the past.

^^^

And no, Kobe was not "great against all teams." Aside from a good game 7 against Portland, he was overall mediocre in that series, and was outplayed by an ancient Scottie Pippen in most games. Kirby averaged 16.8 points per game on 43 percent shooting. "Great," indeed. He was even worse in the Finals.

Wanna know how much better Shaq's stats were against Portland (look it up. I don't feel like embarrassing your hero any further)?

And while we're at it, let's put this shit to rest that Kobe was the "closer" during the 3 peat and debunk the myth that the Lakers never went to Shaq in late game situations.

From a 02-03 82games article evaluating the league's most clutch players:

Yet for us ultimately the choice remains the same as it has been for some time: Shaquille O'Neal. Free throw shooting aside, no one comes close to scaring defenses like Shaq, and there are key areas where he rates head and shoulders above Nowitzki -- when the shot clock is running down, Nowitzki was only a 43.3% effective shooter compared to Shaq's 54.5%, more of Shaq's baskets are unassisted, meaning he creates his own points more often, and finally when you need the unstoppable shot, the power slam, there's no one even close (19% of O'Neal's clutch shots are dunks, half of them unassisted).

http://www.82games.com/comm3.htm

Kobe's a fine player, though. Deserves every bit of his 11th all-time rank.

DMC
06-24-2012, 07:31 PM

Sorry, but those with more than 5 rings don't give a flying monkey fuck about the 5 ring club. Keep your 5 ring club to yourself and your legriding heroes.

LkrFan
06-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Lol at living in the past.

^^^

And no, Kobe was not "great against all teams." Aside from a good game 7 against Portland, he was overall mediocre in that series, and was outplayed by an ancient Scottie Pippen in most games. Kirby averaged 16.8 points per game on 43 percent shooting. "Great," indeed. He was even worse in the Finals.

Wanna know how much better Shaq's stats were against Portland (look it up. I don't feel like embarrassing your hero any further)?

And while we're at it, let's put this shit to rest that Kobe was the "closer" during the 3 peat and debunk the myth that the Lakers never went to Shaq in late game situations.

From a 02-03 82games article evaluating the league's most clutch players:

Yet for us ultimately the choice remains the same as it has been for some time: Shaquille O'Neal. Free throw shooting aside, no one comes close to scaring defenses like Shaq, and there are key areas where he rates head and shoulders above Nowitzki -- when the shot clock is running down, Nowitzki was only a 43.3% effective shooter compared to Shaq's 54.5%, more of Shaq's baskets are unassisted, meaning he creates his own points more often, and finally when you need the unstoppable shot, the power slam, there's no one even close (19% of O'Neal's clutch shots are dunks, half of them unassisted).

http://www.82games.com/comm3.htm

Kobe's a fine player, though. Deserves every bit of his 11th all-time rank.

Who is #10?

midnightpulp
06-24-2012, 10:27 PM
Who is #10?

Lebron.

Revised top ten rankings:

1. MJ/Kareem
2.Kareem/MJ
3. Magic
4. Russell (I know many won't agree with this selection. But he dominated his era. Simple as that.)
5. Bird
6. Shaq/Duncan/Hakeem
9. Oscar
10. Lebron James
11. Kirby
12. Wilt (most overrated player of all-time)

lefty
06-24-2012, 10:41 PM
Man Kobe absolutely raped the Spurs in 01

LkrFan
06-25-2012, 12:10 AM
Lebron.

1. MJ/Kareem
2.Kareem/MJ
3. Magic
4. Russell (I know many won't agree with this selection. But he dominated his era. Simple as that.)
5. Bird
6. Shaq/Duncan/Hakeem
9. Oscar
10. Lebron James
11. Kirby

I baited you. I knew you would say that shit. You are fucking high. There is nothing that LeBron is doing right now that would cause me to put him over Kobe all-time. Kobe is still putting boots to asses even in his 17th year. Let me see LeBron sustain what he's doing well into his 13th year - let along 17th then we can talk.

Hell, the only people on your list that I would legitimately put above him all-time are KAJ, MJ, and Magic tbh. The rest on your list are great players, but Kobe is no worst than 4th in my book.

Flame away if you need to. :wakeup

LkrFan
06-25-2012, 12:14 AM

Truth bomb. That's why I don't get the bullshit mid and other non-Laker fans talk about Kobe. Like MJ said, he put in the work and is worthy to be compared to him. He has the accolades. He has the work ethic. He's paid his dues (lottery once, 2 Finals losses). Even after 17 years, he still strikes fear into NBA defenders. Not too many NBA players can say the same thing.

pass1st
06-25-2012, 01:56 AM
Lebron.

1. MJ/Kareem
2.Kareem/MJ
3. Magic
5. Bird
6. Shaq/Duncan/Hakeem
9. Oscar
10. Lebron James
11. Kirby

Duncan is under Shaq/Hakeem tbh

ElNono
06-25-2012, 02:00 AM
Shooting % conspicuously missing from that chart...

LkrFan
06-25-2012, 02:29 AM

Hey man, don't shoot the messenger. :lol I'm just trying to debunk the publicly believed notions that Shaq single-handedly carried the Lakers to the 3peat. We know that isn't the case, now don't we? ;)

ElNono
06-25-2012, 03:06 AM
Hey man, don't shoot the messenger. :lol I'm just trying to debunk the publicly believed notions that Shaq single-handedly carried the Lakers to the 3peat. We know that isn't the case, now don't we? ;)

You don't need a chart to know Shaq carried the Lakers to the 3 peat, tbh...

scanry
06-25-2012, 05:45 AM

A dominant big man will always command double teams and in Shaq's case triple teams. You just need to surround him with good shooters (and clutch) and they'd win championships. That's what the Lakers did in 2000-2002.

LkrFan
06-25-2012, 06:17 AM

How dominant was he with about 2:00 left in the game? Hack-a-Shaq made him a liability and Kobe our defacto closer since age 21.

I wonder what were their scoring totals were in the 4th quarter (AKA money time)? Shaq dominated the first 44-46 minutes of at least 90% of the games he played in during his prime. Those last two minutes? Kobe-time. Even Shaq would admit that.

Again, at least one of those 3 Finals MVPs rightfully belong to Kobe. That graphic showing them virtually scoring the same in 2001 wasn't an aberration. Just ask Pop. :toast

midnightpulp
06-25-2012, 06:33 AM
How dominant was he with about 2:00 left in the game? Hack-a-Shaq made him a liability and Kobe our defacto closer since age 21.

I wonder what were their scoring totals were in the 4th quarter (AKA money time)? Shaq dominated the first 44-46 minutes of at least 90% of the games he played in during his prime. Those last two minutes? Kobe-time. Even Shaq would admit that.

Again, at least one of those 3 Finals MVPs rightfully belong to Kobe. That graphic showing them virtually scoring the same in 2001 wasn't an aberration. Just ask Pop. :toast

Then show us the Finals series in which Kobe had better stats than Shaq?

Oh, that's right, you can't.

And the myth that Kobe was a better 4th quarter player than Shaq in those days has been debunked. Read the 82games.com article.

Ashy Larry
06-25-2012, 09:30 AM
wheres the FG%?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/LAL/2001.html

Bean was at 47%
Fat Man was at 55.5%

Ashy Larry
06-25-2012, 09:31 AM

during the playoffs

Shaquille 55.5%
Kirby 46.9%

Ashy Larry
06-25-2012, 09:35 AM

I always said that was the real NBA Finals .... two best teams in the league with the Spurs having home court. The winner would easily spank the Sixers.

Best player on the floor including four HOFers was clearly Bean Bryant.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2012, 08:02 PM
during the playoffs

Shaquille 55.5%
Kirby 46.9%

Dunkers should always have a higher FG% as it's a higher percentage shot

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2012, 08:03 PM
I always said that was the real NBA Finals .... two best teams in the league with the Spurs having home court. The winner would easily spank the Sixers.

Best player on the floor including four HOFers was clearly Bean Bryant.

90% of Spur fan wasn't born when Kobe was raping their crew...:lol

Take that take that....TAKE THAT :lol
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Kobe%20Gifs/KBrun.jpg

tesseractive
06-25-2012, 08:08 PM

I can't imagine posting that except to demonstrate something everyone here already knows: Rick Reilly doesn't know jack shit about basketball. :lol

Josepatches_
06-25-2012, 08:19 PM
It was Shaq's team. Kobe was Robin. All began and ended with Shaq. That's all.

Shaq leads those teams in points per game,rebounds,blocks,FG% in season & playoffs. That's the only fact.

Only dumbs or assholes could argue this.

baseline bum
06-25-2012, 08:26 PM
90% of Spur fan wasn't born when Kobe was raping their crew...:lol

I loved it when Better Than Michael cried that season after shitting the bed and losing by 28 on his homecourt in an elimination game. Ain't Shaq's fault since he had 31 and 10 on 62% shooting.

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2012, 08:46 PM
I loved it when Better Than Michael cried that season after shitting the bed and losing by 28 on his homecourt in an elimination game. Ain't Shaq's fault since he had 31 and 10 on 62% shooting.

Sticks and Stones may break my bones but stats will never hurt me :lmao...Hey Baseline..Take this up your ass:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Kobe%20Gifs/5th.jpg

VBM
06-25-2012, 09:08 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17q6qg1gt78mbpng/original.png

Clipper Nation
06-25-2012, 11:00 PM
Sticks and Stones may break my bones but stats will never hurt me :lmao...Hey Baseline..Take this up your ass:

There's more to basketball than point totals, B... the true greats distribute to their teammates, even trusting them in the clutch... Jordan did it, LeBron does it, Kobrick chucks up some ridiculous turnaround fadeaway brick over 3 defenders to lose the game, tbh......

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2012, 11:20 PM
There's more to basketball than point totals, B... the true greats distribute to their teammates, even trusting them in the clutch... Jordan did it, LeBron does it, Kobrick chucks up some ridiculous turnaround fadeaway brick over 3 defenders to lose the game, tbh......

Kobe Bean Bryant: #41 in Assists All-Time

Not Bad For A Scoring Guard :lol

LkrFan
06-25-2012, 11:23 PM

Career apg:

MJ: 5.3 apg
Kobe: 4.7 apg

0.6 difference and Kobe wasn't a full-time starter until his 3rd year. What were you saying about trusting teammates (making assists) again? :lol

Let's go from when Kobe was a full-time starter until now:

MJ: 5.3 apg
Kobe: 5.05 apg

I'm not a math major, but there is a 0.25 apg difference between Kobe and MJ as full-time starters. Big Whoop! MJ is not know for passing. He's known for scoring - just like Kobe is. And guess what, Kobe is on his ass. Neal with it. :lol

Kobe needs to basically average 25ppg the next two years, then MJ is in Kobe's rear view mirror. :rollin

DJ Mbenga
06-25-2012, 11:27 PM
it really is incredible what kobe and shaq did. in the era of big 3s they were just a duo and they won by hating each other and sabotaging their success on the way. duncan and the spurs were all class worked their behinds off and ultimately they snuck some titles in because kobe and shaq were feuding not their excellence

LkrFan
06-25-2012, 11:28 PM
MJ career assist total: 5633
Kobe: 5418

Kobe needs to average a paltry 2.6 apg to pass MJ in that too (this year). :lol

Clipper Nation
06-25-2012, 11:29 PM
I'm not talking about all assists, B... I'm talking about trusting your teammates in the clutch....

VBM
06-25-2012, 11:34 PM
I'm not talking about all assists, B... I'm talking about trusting your teammates in the clutch....

:cry Artest trusted Blake in the clutch vs. OKC. :cry

After that, I understand Kobe's mindset a little more.

Deuce Bigalow
06-26-2012, 04:38 PM
B..b...b...but I thought he was carried tho?

Ashy Larry
06-27-2012, 02:36 PM

I think L.A.'s seventh team (Lakers, Doyers, Kings, Angels, Galaxy, Sparks - all have won titles) is referring to Jordan to Kerr .......

S2BlOTeoZVE

well, to be fair, here's Bryant passing in pressure situations late in the game ... who throws a lob in that late game pressure situation. That's a lot of trust.

NLOMEmRQ40U

Here is Lakers versus Blazers with a chance to sweep the first round series ...... forward to 5:40. Here's a pass to the clutchest of the clutch Bob Horry

4Fe9KqCIJ5A

Here's a clutch pass late in Game 4 to Devean George. Devean George of all people. Trusting Division III Devean George ...... forward to the 6:42 mark

SqXoDNw0yLY

I think we can all remember the nice bow he gave Nelson and trusting D Fish .... forward to 3:10

cKDJ-GejVmk

And finally, trusting Ron Artest in a 6-24 brutal performance ........

tfaxusuEIcI

So to say he completely doesn't trust his teammates is obviously false. Now during those 2005-07 years, he definitely had issues with them. Everyone of us in here would be pissed if we drove to the paint, the defense collapsed, we dish it to Luke Walton who's wide open and he continues to hit the side of the back board .......

VBM
06-27-2012, 03:06 PM
we dish it to Luke Walton who's wide open and he continues to hit the side of the back board .......

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/rd1_lead_040425c.jpg

ambchang
06-27-2012, 03:15 PM
Caption:

Shaq scores as well tripled-team as Kobe can when left wide open.

ambchang
06-27-2012, 03:20 PM
According to Laker fans, Allen Iverson and Stephon Marbury are both better passers than Kobe.

Karl Malone is a better scorer than Jordan and Chamberlain.
Hakeem Olajuwon is in Elvin Hayes' rear view mirror.

Ashy Larry
06-27-2012, 03:24 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/rd1_lead_040425c.jpg

:lmao @ Turkeyglue .... yet, I'd take that stiff fuck over Luke Walton

Deuce Bigalow
06-27-2012, 05:18 PM
http://mcsports.1.forumer.com/uploads/mcsports/post-17-1340833682.jpg

:lmao

Kidd K
06-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Keep moving the goal post. I've been telling you a-holes that Kobe should have won at least one of Shaq's Finals MVPs. Against Portland and SA, Shaq was often neutered back then. Not Kobe. He was great against all teams. So great you guys tried to put a hit out on him by signing Bruce Lee Bowen. :rollin

"but but but Shaq carried Kobe!" Bullshit he did. Shaq, for as great as he was had a more stacked team in Orlando. Penny in his prime. Horace Grant (who later came to LA to rang). 3-D Scott. Etc. MJ ran his ass out of the EC to pair up with some skinny HS phenom. Then he still couldn't get it done until Kobe's game matured. Then when he was jettisoned, it was Kobe 2, Daddy 1. Overall: Kobe 5, Shaq 4.

Hey Shaq, how Kobe ass taste? :lol

So your argument for Kobe deserving the NBA FINALS MVP. . .is their play in a couple of series BEFORE the Finals? :rollin

Your dumb comparison of Shaq and Kobe's rings after splitting up doesn't mean shit either since Shaq was old as fuck when they split up. Shaq was as old as Kobe is now when they split up. His prime was ending. Kobe was just entering his. Stupid argument since Kobe clearly wouldn't have won any rings without Shaq, who was the best or 2nd best player in the NBA during all 3 titles they got together. Even if Shaq won rings in Cleveland or Boston, they wouldn't have meant shit because he wasn't a key piece due to being old and severely declined.

LkrFan
06-27-2012, 07:34 PM

Damn. That's fucked up! :rollin :lmao :rollin

This is precisely why if I were starting a team right now, I'd draft Kobe over LeBron. ^ That's a - dare I say it - a LeBronesque stat line. Except he did it against a superior defensive team than LeBron ever faced in the EC. Hell, when LeBron faced a good defensive team he got The Skunker! In 2007 Finals. :lmao

LkrFan
06-27-2012, 07:36 PM
:lmao @ Turkeyglue .... yet, I'd take that stiff fuck over Luke Walton

This. No one can :downspin: this shit either. :lol

VBM
06-27-2012, 07:39 PM
This. No one can :downspin: this shit either. :lol

:cry Luke has a basketball hall of fame pedigree :cry

LkrFan
06-27-2012, 07:40 PM
:cry Luke has a basketball hall of fame pedigree :cry

OK :lol

ElNono
06-27-2012, 07:55 PM

http://i50.tinypic.com/qn432u.png

LkrFan
06-27-2012, 08:00 PM

http://i50.tinypic.com/qn432u.png

Damn. El just wen HAM on the black mamba! :rollin

It's against the thread rules though. It's only for 2001 captions. -10 points :nope

ElNono
06-27-2012, 08:01 PM
Damn. El just wen HAM on the black mamba! :rollin

Start :downspin: that ish :lol

LkrFan
06-27-2012, 08:02 PM
^ I just did! :lol

baseline bum
06-27-2012, 08:03 PM
Damn. That's fucked up! :rollin :lmao :rollin

This is precisely why if I were starting a team right now, I'd draft Kobe over LeBron. ^ That's a - dare I say it - a LeBronesque stat line. Except he did it against a superior defensive team than LeBron ever faced in the EC. Hell, when LeBron faced a good defensive team he got The Skunker! In 2007 Finals. :lmao

Are you really comparing 2001 Antonio Daniels' defense to 2007 Bruce Bowen's? Especially when there was no Shaq to make the Spurs pay for throwing doubles and triples at Bron?

VBM
06-27-2012, 08:04 PM

Derek Anderson would have put a stop to it if the Mavs hadn't fucked him up :downspin:

baseline bum
06-27-2012, 08:06 PM

Yeah, that stat means a lot when choking-ass Karl Malone is second.

LkrFan
06-27-2012, 08:28 PM
Are you really comparing 2001 Antonio Daniels' defense to 2007 Bruce Bowen's? Especially when there was no Shaq to make the Spurs pay for throwing doubles and triples at Bron?

No. I said Kobe faced superior defenses than LeBron faced. Team defense is implied. Nowhere did I drop names.

Unless you are saying there were tougher EC defensive teams than the 2007 Spurs? That's my argument.

LkrFan
06-27-2012, 08:29 PM
Derek Anderson would have put a stop to it if the Mavs hadn't fucked him up :downspin:

baseline bum
06-27-2012, 08:31 PM

LOL, DA was almost as horrific a defender as AD was.

VBM
06-27-2012, 09:22 PM

Deuce Bigalow
06-27-2012, 11:22 PM
Kobe was attacking the rim against the twin towers Duncan and DRob

http://img83.exs.cx/img83/8745/bryantslamonduncan0yc.gif

Nice defense Tim.

baseline bum
06-27-2012, 11:35 PM
^ I was more impressed with Daniels in that play tbh

scanry
06-28-2012, 07:58 AM

Kobe had the series of his life vs the Spurs that year. The crazy thing about that series is even though double and triple teamed, Shaq had a great series (27 pts, 13 reb). Bottom line, Kobe was the Batman right there. :wow

No wonder we were swept that year. We had no answer, hell the whole didn't have an answer. Too bad for Kobe because Shaq had his greatest NBA season that year.

LkrFan
06-28-2012, 08:50 AM
So your argument for Kobe deserving the NBA FINALS MVP. . .is their play in a couple of series BEFORE the Finals? :rollin

Your dumb comparison of Shaq and Kobe's rings after splitting up doesn't mean shit either since Shaq was old as fuck when they split up. Shaq was as old as Kobe is now when they split up. His prime was ending. Kobe was just entering his. Stupid argument since Kobe clearly wouldn't have won any rings without Shaq, who was the best or 2nd best player in the NBA during all 3 titles they got together. Even if Shaq won rings in Cleveland or Boston, they wouldn't have meant shit because he wasn't a key piece due to being old and severely declined.

Retard alert! :lol

LkrFan
06-28-2012, 08:51 AM
Kobe had the series of his life vs the Spurs that year. The crazy thing about that series is even though double and triple teamed, Shaq had a great series (27 pts, 13 reb). Bottom line, Kobe was the Batman right there. :wow

No wonder we were swept that year. We had no answer, hell the whole didn't have an answer. Too bad for Kobe because Shaq had his greatest NBA season that year.

Shaq was MVP the year before.

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2012, 08:57 AM

Dude stop trying to top my Caption...now Caption This...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Kobe%20Gifs/Kobe-Bryant-passed-Michael-Jordan-620x450.png

Ashy Larry
06-28-2012, 09:45 AM

All pretty much started in Game 3 of the previous series against the Kings and continued from there .......

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2012, 11:13 AM
Now Caption this shit :

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Kobe%20Gifs/obamabigstick1.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Kobe%20Gifs/g-cvr-110523-obama-8agrid-4x2.jpg

Ashy Larry
06-29-2012, 12:11 PM
5-4 Obama over Repubes ...... 'bout to slap Boner on the ass .....

Clipper Nation
06-29-2012, 12:15 PM
No. I said Kobe faced superior defenses than LeBron faced. Team defense is implied. Nowhere did I drop names.

Unless you are saying there were tougher EC defensive teams than the 2007 Spurs? That's my argument.

So you're just going to ignore that LeBron didn't have a Shaq to draw defensive attention away from him in Cleveland... do you ever get tired of hating, Skip?

VBM
06-29-2012, 12:33 PM
So you're just going to ignore that LeBron didn't have a Shaq to draw defensive attention away from him in Cleveland... do you ever get tired of hating, Skip?

If only Boozer hadn't hoodwinked the blind guy :(

LkrFan
06-29-2012, 06:40 PM

Where was Shaq in 2006 when Kobe played with Kwame, Smush, Cook, Mihm, and Puke Walton? He scored 35.4 ppg. Kind of disproves your theory huh B..? :lol